Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Tinywhisper11 September 9th

@KindleMissie ❤❤😁❤❤ thankyou

KindleMissie September 10th

@Tinywhisper11

💗💗💗

melody-my-melody.gif

VictoriaLove7 September 11th

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute bunny 🐰 theme graphic, Missie!  ⋋(ᴖ⌔ᴖ)⋌

There's a bunny 🐰 because Missie ⋋(ᵕ⌔ᵕ)⋌ say lovely tiny beanie bunny 🐇 

The bunny 🐇 wear a pink bow tie, pink dress, & has this face ʚ₍ᐢ。•  ̫• 。ᐢ₎ɞ ˚ & hold a pink balloon 🎈 

There's a soft pink kitty with this face ^•⩊•^ with soft purple & soft pink balloons 🎈 with letters T & C on each of them

There are soft purple ᯓᡣ𐭩 , soft pink ᯓᡣ𐭩, tosca ᯓᡣ𐭩 hearts, tosca  ★ stars, soft purple ✦ sparkles, pink ꕤ flowers, a pastel colors shooting stars 🌠, a pastel rainbow 🌈 with a blue cloud ☁️ that has this face (◕◡◕), & a crescent moon  🌙 

There are little soft pink  𔓘  𔓘 flowers, soft pink bow tie 🎀

The font color for the name is pink & for the message it is purple because the balloons colors are purple & pink 

The lots of love gif image is a penguin 🐧 with a basket 🧺 of pink hearts 💕 

KindleMissie September 8th

WOWW!! Got some more🤩✨🎉🎉🎉

This lovely appreciation is for @SummerKay2024 from lovely secret friend!!!🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations Puffer Kay🥳

img-2127_1725820681.jpeg

The message reads: I really appreciate all you do Puffer. You are there when I'm feeling alone. Thank you for being you and being a light even when dealing with your own things.  Thank you.

Secret friend said that you an infinite wonder with your wonderful personality and here is how🤩

img-2128_1725820697.jpeg

And and and you have received a Champion’s trophy 🏆 from secret friend!👏

image_1725820744.png

Lovely champion puffer🐡, your infinite wonder has won so many hearts with your lovely and sweet self. We are so thankful for everything you do to shine ✨ this place with so much loveable puffer glitters🐡✨ and we are overjoyed to have you😊💖 Keep Shining!🌟

Secret Friend, I hope this message finds you well. I want to do a big thank you shout to you for sending such a lovely message🤩💖💖💖

Lots of glowing glitters ✨✨✨

SummerKay2024 September 8th

@KindleMissie

Thank u 💓 

And thank u secret friend🩵 I'm glad puffer has touched ur heart 🫶🐡✨️✨️✨️

KindleMissie September 10th

@SummerKay2024

😊💖

kitty29.gif

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute blowfish 🐡 theme graphic, Missie! ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

There's a blowfish 🐡 with this face ϵ( ◕᎑◕)϶ because it is for Kay & Kay's pfp is a blowfish 🐡

There is a peach 🍑 jellyfish with this face (•ヮ•) , soft pink hearts 💕,  purple ★ stars, peach 🍑 shell 🐚,  seaweed 🌾, teal bubbles , yellow 𓇼 starfish, soft pink fish 𓆝 𓆛

The font color is teal because the color of the bubbles is teal ϵ( •Θ• )϶

KindleMissie September 8th

We are on a roll today!!!🎊🎊🎊

Sending 📩 this message to @Vee473 and it’s also from a secret friend!!🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations Vee🎉✨

img-2131_1725821650.png

The message reads: She’s an amazing friend and she’s really patient and strong 

Secret friend has also highlighted some of your wonderful peer qualities🤩, which are:

img-2132_1725821843.png

Along with that, secret friend has gifted so much sunshine for you🌞

sun-hugs.gif

Vee, you are such an awesome friend, always kind and caring, and you are an fantabulous strong fellow✨ Thank you for always being sparkling light and brightening up everyone’s day. We are more than grateful to have you😊💖

To lovely secret friend, thank you for sharing this sweet message! We appreciate it💖💖💖

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute girl 👩 theme graphic, Missie! ˎ₍ᴖʚᴖ₎ˏ

There is a girl 👩 wearing a pink overall, holding a bouquet 💐 of pink flowers, a hamster 🐹 with this face ₍ᐢ。ᵔ ꈊ ᵔ。ᐢ₎

The hamster 🐹 is holding a leaf 🍃 as an umbrella ☂️, pink hearts 💕, a rainbow 🌈 with orange 🍊 star, teal, yellow, peach 🍑 colors balloons 🎈 with a heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 image on each, a unicorn 🦄,  teal leaves 🍃,  pink ✦ sparkle , a pink bow tie 🎀 

The Sunshine 🌞❤ gif image is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ with this face ⊂( ᴖヮᴖ )つ

sadcat13 September 10th

We have a special message to share! @NaamaAdriaans is sending some warm hugs and sweet words to @LovlydonutOnyourway , all in pink, yellow and orange colours !

d6758aae92222f2f10cfefd6915d2434_1725987519.jpg

NaamaAdriaans highlighted these of your qualities:

🌺 Supportive - They are kind and helpful
🌺 Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place
🌺 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
🌺 Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act
🌺 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
🌺 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
🌺 Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view

you-are-pink-orange-yellow_1725987593.jpg

NaamaAdriaans´s message for you:

Thank you so so so much for helping me! Youre the literal best, I dont know anyone I appreciate more, youre the best and sweetest person I know, please keep going, youre doing so so soooo good, I luv u!!!!
thank-you-so-so-so-much-for-helping-me-youre-the-literal-best-i-dont-know-anyone-i-appreciate-more-youre-the-best-and-sweetest-person-i-know-please-keep-going-youre-doing-so-so-soooo-good-i_1725987649.png

Thank you for supporting your friend and making the world a better place one good deed at a time 😊

NaamaAdriaans, thank you for taking a moment to appreciate your friend for all of the amazing things they do and choosing such a beautiful colour combination for them 😊

@sadcat13

It is a pretty pink, yellow, & orange 🍊 flowery ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ theme graphic, cat! 🐈‍⬛ᓚ₍^•⩊•^₎

It is pink, yellow, & orange 🍊 flowery ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ theme because donut's pfp is pink, yellow, & orange 🍊 flowery ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀

The qualities graphic is also pink ꕤ, soft pink ꕤ , yellow ꕤ, & orange 🍊 ꕤ flowers. Each quality is written on a flower ꕤ  

There is a pink flower 🌺 point for each quality in typing 

There is an image of a heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 shape hugging otters 🦦

The letters color in typing is orange 🍊 because most flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ color is orange 🍊 

There is this '😊' cat's 🐈‍⬛ signature emoji ᓚ₍^ᴖ⩊ᴖ^₎

exuberantBlackberry9105 September 11th

Hey @BlueRivercares I hope you're doing well! I'm here to let you know that your wonderful, friendly self has received not one, but two super sweet messages from two super sweet people. 💕

First up from @trueconfidant123 who wants to thank you for being a wonderful friend and remind you that you are an irreplaceable human being. 🩵

1_1726034356.png

The message reads: Blueeee, thanks for being a honey sweet friend. I heartily enjoy when you peek in and I would appreciate if you did it often. I want you to believe in yourself and get over all your insecurities because what matters ultimately is YOU! No one can replace you.

Ooh and TC has also sent you some sunshine. Enjoy! 🌞

virtual-sunshine-sunshine.gif

And that's not the end of it! 🌊

I'm excited to share that @KatePersephone thinks of you as friendly, optimistic, supportive, respectful, open-minded, positive and empathetic. And they also have a beautiful message for you! 💙

2_1726034374.png

The message reads: Blue is an amazing friend that always does their best to be there for everyone and is a great friend! <3

Kate is sending you lots of love as well! 💖

fairydols.gif

Blue, you clearly are a great friend to many here. And that's an amazing thing! Thank you so much for being here, for everything you do here and for being such a sweet and friendly person. We are lucky to have you and we look forward to seeing you around here often. 🤍🤍

Thank you, TC and Kate, for taking the time to appreciate Blue and for making them feel loved. 🥰 It really is very kind of you both! ❤️

This is me sending loads of hugs, warmth, love, and sunshine to all three of you! 🤗🫂

@exuberantBlackberry9105

It is a pretty blue river 🌊 theme graphic, Berry! 🫐(๑ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ๑)

It is a blue river 🌊 theme because it is for River 🌊\(..◜ᴗ◝..)/

There is a blue river with waves 🌊 & there is an outline of a Sunflower 𑁍 🌻 𑁍 , a speech bubble 💬 with a heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 image in it ‎٩(⸝⸝ᵕᴗᵕ⸝⸝)و

The Sunshine 🌞❤ gif image is a cute blue penguin 🐧 with a Sunshine 🌞❤ & a rainbow 🌈 

The second graphic is also a pretty blue sea 🌊 𓂃 theme with outlines of flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀

The virtual love gif image is two blue penguins with a pink heart 💗

The letters color in typing is in the same blue tone as the blue color of the graphics (*´◡`*)

Hello @SpadeSystem I hope you're doing good. And if you aren't, know that we are all here for you. Today I want to let you know that a secret friend has sent you a really beautiful message. They're here to encourage you and remind you that you are a great, really kind and supportive person. 💜

Your secret friend would also like to highlight some of your best qualities. They think of you as patient, friendly, purposeful, cheerful, supportive, respectful, and resilient. And those are just some of your qualities, okay? I'm sure you possess many more amazing qualities. Please don't let yourself forget that! 💙

1_1726076755.png

2_1726076768.png

The message reads: Bluey is really an amazing person who is so sweet and supportive towards others and it's really nice to see them spreading kindness around cups. I just wanted to send a friendly reminder to them because they have a battle going on like most of us and they are fighting so bravely and I'm proud of them. Just don't let your insecurities snatch your joy and make you feel less because you're worthy of every good thing. And people who don't value you will regret that sooner or later, you're an amazing friend and a human. And whatever comes on your way, you can get through by being yourself. Keep going on friend 💙

Oh, and let's not forget the lots of love that your secret friend has sent you! 🫶

different-heart.gif

Spade, I can already tell that you really are a fantastic person. Thank you for your kindness and support on Cups. I hope you know that we are all really proud of you for bravely fighting all your battles and being here. I know it can be hard to believe sometimes but you do deserve every good thing that happens and you deserve to be appreciated for being the wonderful person you are. 💖

Thank you, secret friend, for taking the time to write your friend such a lovely and thoughtful message. It's really very sweet of you. 💜

Much love you you both! Keep going! 🤍🤍

SpadeSystem Wednesday

This is so so so so so incredibly kind and thoughtful, actually made me cry (all happy tears) 🥹 thank u sm, u completely made my day. You can’t even imagine how happy I am after this message. My day was going badly and this is just what I needed. 😭🥹❤️‍🩹🫂

@SpadeSystem As the one who posted this beautiful message from your secret friend, I'm so pleased to hear this. I'm glad their message made you happy and cry happy tears hehe, those tears can be really wonderful. And I'm glad I got the timing right, lol, and that you got what you needed to cheer you up on a bad day. Take care. 💙

VictoriaLove7 Thursday

@exuberantBlackberry9105

It is a pretty splashes of paints 🎨 theme graphic, Berry! 🫐(。╹▿╹。)

There is splashes of purple, purplish,  & blue paints 🎨  , purple ✦ & blue ✦ sparkles 

The font color is purple because one of the colors of the splashes is purple 

The lots of love gif image is a colorful hearts ᯓᡣ𐭩 in the same tones as the splashes of paints 🎨 in the graphics (๑•᎑•๑)

The letters color in typing is purple because the main color of the splashes of paints 🎨 is purple. The hearts in typing are purple 💜, blue 💙, pink 💖 with sparkles  , & white 🤍 ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

KindleMissie Wednesday

Hehehe😁 Let’s go Appreciation crew!!🤩🎉👏 Hello Hellooo everyone😃👋 Hope you’re doing loveliest💗

Got some appreciations with me to celebrate with all of you😊✨ So, here I go!

This sweet message is meant to deliver to @quietlistener2023 from @tranquilShell4666 🎊 Congratulations lovely quiet fellow!🥳✨

img-2129_1726084170.jpeg

The message reads: You're someone I recently met as a listener but hearing from you felt like I'm not alone and I that I could seek advice from you. It means a lot to have someone who you can also abide in. Thank you 😊 

Tranquil friend wants to let you know that you are fantabulous and here is how🌟

img-2130_1726084199.jpeg

And and and you have received so many colourful leaves 🍁 from Tranquil fellow! Enjoy the fall festive💖✨

tree-lake.gif

Aww, that’s so sweet!💗 Thank you quiet fellow for being an awesome listener and a lovely friend. Your lovely and kind nature shines this place with bundles of positive energy. We are so thankful to have you here😊💖✨

A huge spark of appreciation to tranquil friend too for sharing this lovely message with us💗🌟✨

Lots of love and warm hugs 🫂💖

@KindleMissie

Wow this is a really beautiful card. I hope your days are filled with colours as well!

I want to thank and appreciate tranquilshell for taking the time to think of me and for writing this message and for kindlemissie to pass it on and design it.

It made me happy to know that I have had a positive impact in your life, tranquil shell, and I am glad that you felt happy to meet me. It was really sweet to send this message and I too am really happy to meet you and I am happy to know that there are people like you around. It made my day to see not only the message but that there is a lovely, sweet, positive person who sees good in others and who appreciates small kindnesses.  I am very happy to have met you.  I wish you every good and success. I am sure you will make a great listener and will bring some positivity and joy to those who meet with you. May God bless you tranquilshell and kindlemissie for helping to pass on this message. Some things seem small but in our hearts they don't go unnoticed and are not forgotten.  

VictoriaLove7 Thursday

@KindleMissie

It is a cute dove 🕊 & shell 🐚 theme graphic, Missie! ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

It is a dove 🕊 & shell 🐚 theme because it is for quiet & quiet's pfp is a dove 🕊 & it is from shell 🐚

There is a white dove 🕊, a soft purple shell 🐚,  two girls 👭, hand 👐, red, yellowteal, orange 🍊, purplish, green, & tosca maple 🍁 leaves. The shell 🐚 has this face (๑•᎑•๑)

The font color for the message graphic & the 'you are' , & the qualities sentences is black. The font color for the qualities names is blue 𓅨

The fall 🍁 festive gif image is pretty with the moving surface of the river (*´◡`*)🍁

KindleMissie Wednesday

Next!!!😁🥳🎊🎊🎊

This appreciation is for @ChillingRain from @pluckyVillage735 🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations Rain!🥳✨

img-2134_1726084908.jpeg

img-2135_1726085137.jpeg

img-2136_1726085159.jpeg

The message reads: For helping and being there for someone when Rain herself is struggling as well.I appreciate her resillence in life more than anything.She was there checking in every week.I am so comfortable with her talking about what's going on. I am not so outgoing.I was judged more than one time by other people in everyday life so I always bottled up every emotion. But with her I talked about everything.My English is not the best with vocabulary. These words I know may not be enough to appreciate rain.but know that I haven't met a person like Rain ever.so helpful and what should I say.You are Rain that cries silently yet still nourish the land with their tears making trees grow and flowers bloom.just like the rain itself you are.May everything good and bright be with you. You deserve it.whetever you at, please know that someone you have helped, appreciate you everyday and will remember you forever. So chase your dreams and I will be there chasing mine as you made me to.🌻🌻🌻

Village Friend has share some of your wonderful qualities with us, which are🤩

img-2137_1726085390.jpeg

img-2138_1726085423.jpeg

And and and they have sent you so many flowers 🌺🌷🌼🌹

stray-kids-skz.gif

Wait that’s not the end! Your sweet friend made this appreciation more special by also sending a lovely handwritten note☺️💖

img-2133_1726085634.jpeg

This is so so so lovely and thoughtful!💗 Rain, you do incredible magic in people’s lives using your kindness, empathy, and awesomely lovely self of yours. While making this appreciation, I got tear up too reading such a heartfelt message! Thank you for being awesome💖 We are grateful to have you here😊

Lovely Village, you do an amazing job of putting your heart while writing these sweet messages! That it deeply touches everyone and never forget to bring smiles!💗✨ Thank you lovely for sharing this beautiful and sweet appreciation with us😊💖

*heart rain 🌧️🩷 on both of you hehehe😁*

VictoriaLove7 Thursday

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ theme graphics, Missie! ꒰ঌ( ᵔөᵔ )໒꒱

There are Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ , cute Sunshine 🌞❤ with soft pink blushes & this face (⁠˶◕ᴗ◕˶) , a blue cloud ☁️ that has this face ꒰˶ ᵕᴗᵕ ˶ ꒱ with soft pink ᯓᡣ𐭩, soft blue ᯓᡣ𐭩, yellow ᯓᡣ𐭩,  & soft purple ᯓᡣ𐭩 hearts , a yellow star ⭐ with this face ( •ヮ• ) , a yellow birdie 𓅨 with this face ⋋(•⌔•)⋌

There are white butterflies ʚïɞ ʚïɞ fluttering by the Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ , a bee 🐝 taking some honey 🍯 with this face (˶ •᎑•˶ ) , & a caterpillar 🐛 with this face (◕◡◕)

The font color for the name is green because the color of the leaves 🍃 is green, the font color for the message & the qualities is orange 🍊 because the color of the Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ is orange 🍊 

The flowers 💐 gif image is a Kpop artist giving a bouquet 💐 of Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ

The handwritten note also has a Sunflower  🌻 𑁍 drawing (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)

KindleMissie Wednesday

One more!!🎊🎊🎊

This sweet message is for @itsthesunriselove from @BouncyMusic133 🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations Sun🥳✨

img-2139_1726086862.jpeg

The message reads: Thank you for being a part of 7 Cups

And lovely Sunrise 🌅 you have received so many smiles from Bouncy Music 🎵 Buddy!🤩

good-day-sending-love.gif

Sunrise 🌅 friend, it’s truly heartwarming seeing you shine ✨ like a rising sun 🌞 together with your all lovely friends! Thank you so much for being a wonderful person and lovely Buddy! We are lucky to have you here at cups😊💖

Bouncy, a big round of thanks to you for writing this lovely message and sharing with us!😊💖

*Unstoppable Sunshine 🌞 on both of you💛*

VictoriaLove7 Thursday

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute Sunshine 🌞❤, a compact disc 💿 , & a girl 👩 theme graphic, Missie! <(ᴖ`)

There is a yellow Sunshine 🌞❤ with orange 🍊 shines because it is for Sunrise 🌅 , a girl 👩 because Sunrise's pfp is a girl 👩 , a soft purple compact disk 💿 with yellow, peach 🍑, purple, & soft blue notes 🎵 , pink ᯓᡣ𐭩 & soft pink ᯓᡣ𐭩 heart shape balloons 🎈, play ▶️ button, purple ✦, yellow ✦ & orange 🍊 ✦ sparkles. The compact disc has this face (˶´◕᎑◕`˶)

The font color is purple & the smile gif image is a kitty ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ inside a sneaker 👟

KindleMissie Wednesday

Another one!!!🎊🎊🎊

Sending this lovely appreciation parcel to @buzzyjoe from @sallymae3459 🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations Buzzy!🥳✨

img-2140_1726089079.jpeg

The message reads: your still trying and hanging on and i hope things get better for you soon 

Sally also denote you as a wonderful person and here is how🤩

img-2141_1726089199.jpeg

Sally has sent a well deserved self care kit🩵🩷 just for you

img-2147_1726089316.jpeg

And sally has did a shoutout for you with this motivational song!!!✨✨✨

Surprise here!! 🌟✨

Buzzy Joe, your resilience is admirable and we are so lucky to have lovely inspiring person like you😊💖 Thank you for all your efforts and dedication towards cups!💗💗💗

Thank you so much Sally for sending this sweet and inspiring appreciation!😊💖 Your efforts are appreciated!🌟💗

*Warm Huggies for both of you☺️💗*

VictoriaLove7 Thursday

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute bee 🐝 theme graphic, Missie! ⋋(>⌔<)⋌

It is a bee 🐝 theme because it is for buzzyjoe & bee 🐝 makes buzzing sound (-•`)ɞ 

There is a bee 🐝 with this face (˶•᎑•˶) , a Sunshine 🌞❤ with this face ( •◡• ) , a mouse 🐭 with this face ʕ⁠。◕◡◕⁠。ʔ , a doggo ૮₍ • ᴥ • ₎ა , a pastel rainbow 🌈,  yellow ₍ᐢ. ̫ .ᐢ₎ , pink ₍ᐢ. ̫ .ᐢ₎ , & green ₍ᐢ. ̫ .ᐢ₎ bunnies. Pink ᗢ, soft pink ᗢ, & yellow ᗢ Tulips, soft pink ✧˚ , teal ✧˚, soft purple ✧˚ sparkles,  green  ꕤ , orange 🍊 , & purplish ꕤ flowers, yellow 🟡 & pink ◉ oreos 

The font color for the name & the 'you are' is brown & black for the message & the qualities 

The kit is a well being habits & the song is 'rise up' (。╹▿╹。)

KindleMissie Wednesday

Last but not least!!!🎊🎊🎊

This appreciation is for @Sunisshiningandsoareyou from @VictoriaLove7 🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations Sun🥳✨

img-2146_1726091764.jpeg

The message reads: Thank you, Sunshine 🌞❤o(^▽^)o  for owlways making our days better and brighter! ୧⍤⃝🌻 

Sunshine 🌞❤ you deserve the bestest things in this world because you have a sincere heart and soul 🥺❤🤗❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)

Viccs has also sent you warm Huggies!!💗💗💗

milk-and-mocha-bear-hug.gif

Lovely, right!🤩 Well, since you are the loveliest💖💖💖 so YESSS!!!😁🌟 Sunny Sun 🌞, you really are brightening and sweet soul as Viccs said. You are also a fantabulous shining hooman as Kayla said. I don’t have enough words to describe you. You bring the Sweet, Superb, and Splendid with the S in your name. Thank you so much for everything you do, Lovely Sun!🌞💖 May you get all the bestest things in life because you deserve it😊💖 We are so so lucky to have you!🌟

Thank you so much Viccs for this sweet message just as the sweetest person you are💖💖💖 And with that once again we didn’t forget to admire our shining Sun smiling at us from the sky😊

*Sunshine anddddd Umm….. 🤔 Candies 🍭 or Ice cream 🍦 for both of you?😁*

VictoriaLove7 Thursday

@KindleMissie

Thank youu, Missie \(ᵔʚᵔ )/ for creating this very cute Sunshine 🌞❤ & rainbow 🌈 mug theme graphic for Sunshine 🌞❤ from me ヾ(๑╹ヮ╹๑)ノ”

There is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ because it is for Sunshine 🌞❤ & there is a rainbow 🌈 mug because it is from me (= rainbow 🌈 mug ☕) 

The Sunshine 🌞❤ has soft pink blushes & this face (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠) & the rainbow 🌈 mug has this face (˶´◕◡◕`˶

There is a pastel rainbow 🌈 with cloud ☁️ that have this face (◕⁠ᴗ◕) & a Sunshine 🌞❤ near the rainbow 🌈 with this face ( '◡' )

There is a pink birdie <(•`) wearing a pink ⑅ bow tie & has this face ⋋(´•⌔•`)⋌

There is a pink butterfly with a purple body ʚïɞ

There are pink cloud ☁️ , yellow & pink ★ stars, red ❤ & pink 💗 hearts, the sky color is tosca & purplish  ୧( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )୨

The font color for Sunshine's 🌞❤ name is purple & the font color for the message is pink o(^▽^)o

The big warm hugs 🤗❤ is milky & mocha bears ⍝ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ⍝. Milky bear has this face ⍝ʕ˶ᵕᴥᵕ˶ʔ⍝ & there is a pink heart 💗

The font color is blue, peach 🍑,  yellow, purplish, green, purple, soft blue, & orange 🍊 It is Missie's signature colors <(ᵔ`)

me saves the graphic & the whole post! ⊂( >ヮ< )つ

*nom nom candies 🍬 & ice cream 🍦& shares with Sunshine 🌞❤ & Missie ⋋(ᵔ⌔ᵔ)⋌*

@KindleMissie

Awww 🥹 you make such beautiful posts filled with lots of color and love, thank youuu for pouring all this massive amount of warmth in my cup, Marvelously-Magical-Missieeeee. I love this so much!🤗💖

I appreciate your sweet compliments so so much and they definitely made me smile so big. Thank youuuuuuuuuu for being youuuu!🥰💖

Ooh and yus candies and ice cream both sound yummm hehe. *shares with you and Vic*😋💖

ice-cream-crazy.gif

@VictoriaLove7 

Vic, thank you for being such a sweet blessing, your thoughtful gestures and encouraging comments always mean the world to me.🥺💖

You are vv special and deserve the bestest things life has to offer to you as well. Thank youuu for all you do, and being exactly youuuu. I appreciate you more than words can tell.🥰💖

Biggest hugs back!🤗💖

love-big.gif

VictoriaLove7 Thursday

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshineee 🌞❤ 🥺❤ ⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)💗  thank *youu* ୧⍤⃝🌻 for owlways being super sweet, for shining on us with your thoughtful and genuine words, and for your numerous contributions to Cups! ୧⍢⃝୨💗

Our community is truly blessed to have youu, Sunshine! 🌞❤

*biggest huggss back & tightttly*🤗❤ღ(´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ)💗

owlie.gif

VictoriaLove7 Thursday

@heathermarie95

It is a cute orange 🍊 color theme graphic, Heather! ૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა

The graphic is an abstract color of orange 🍊 & the font color is also orange 🍊 (..◜ᴗ◝..)

The lots of love gif image is a penguin 🐧 with a basket 🧺 of pink hearts 💕 

Today we have a special appreciation in store from a Secret Friend to our awesome @CommunityModEver
859707078_1726214434.PNG
The message says:
Ever modded a situation tonight in a very professional, kind, and understanding way. Amidst a difficult situation having to explain the rules, and members lashing out, Ever maintained his poise and was kind, firm, and fair in his responses. I admire you Ever! Keep up the great work💕

Your secret friend also sends you colorful leaves!🍁🍃🍂

happy-cute.gif

Thank you, Secret Friend, for the great job of shedding light on Ever's great work and sharing such nice words🫶

Ever, your calmness, kindness and professionalism when dealing with difficult situations don't go unnoticed. Your ability to stand firm and fair yet be compassionate is a valuable trait. Great work!🌸

VictoriaLove7 Saturday

@healingsoul4892

It is a very cute Sunshine 🌞❤ & a bear ⍝ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ⍝ graphic theme, Soul! ^•⩊•^ ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ

There is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ with this face ('◡'),  pastel rainbows 🌈,  a bear 🧸 with this face ⍝ʕ˶ᴖᴥᴖ˶ʔ⍝ with soft indigo little hearts around ᰔᩚ & white ꕤ & purple flowers 

There are soft pink & soft purple ꕤ flowers, soft purple ★ , yellow ★, soft pink ★, green ★ stars, soft pink  cloud ☁️, & splashes of soft pink 

The colorful leaves 🍁 gif image is a penguin 🐧 with this face (ᴖ⌓ᴖ) & there are maples 🍁 leaves

The letters color in typing is soft indigo because the little hearts ᰔᩚ color is soft indigo 

We're celebrating a unique kind of appreciation from one of our listeners

@BlueSoul2290 has taken a moment to recognize the strength and empathy within himself

78348787689_1726218777.PNG

The message says:

Just the way you are, empathetic and understanding. Never letting me feel alone or bad about feeling something. You make me feel seen and want to be a better person. Knowing that my feelings matters even when I feel they are silly. Thanks for believing in me when I find it hard to believe in myself.

To sweeten the moment even more, BlueSoul2290 sent himself a smile!😊sometimes a little reminder to smile can go a long way

as.gif

Its amazing to see you embracing your own strengths and being gentle with yourself. believing in yourself can be challenging at times, but the empathy and care you show, to both yourself aand others, really highlight the wonderful person you are✨

Happy three-month anniversary as a listener! In this short time, you've already brought so much positivity and we're grateful to have you here with us. Keep being you!🎉

VictoriaLove7 Saturday

@healingsoul4892

It is a very cute yellow ৶ꕤ७ flowers theme graphic, Soul! ^•⩊•^ ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ

There are yellow flowers ৶ꕤ७ with green stems & leaves 🍃 

The font color is gold, so the letters color in typing is also gold. (*´◡`*)

The smile is a funny & cute brown bear 🐻 with this face ʕ´◡`ʔ

Hey hey @trueconfidant123 your wonderful self has received a loving note of appreciation from @Bella20 who just has the sweetest most-heartfelt message for you!💛

image_1726229988.png

"Keep being your bubbly and cheerful self " yussss, totally agreed, Confieee.💛

Here's some more love for you from Kayla!🥰

moti-hearts.gif

Kayla, I love your way with words, always so full of cheerfulness and gratitude. Thank you for reminding our amazing Confiee of how appreciated she trueeee-ly is!💛

Much love to both of you sweet hoomans!💛

KaylaBella Friday

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🥹🥹🥹🥹 this is perfect!!! 😍 You made me tear up this morning this is so beautiful!! 🤩 

@Bella20

Aww I am gladddd, sending tissueeeees, hugs and your choice of morning beverage!🤗💖

KaylaBella Friday

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

oooo coffee please!! ☀️ ☕️ 💕

@Bella20

Freshly brewed.🥰

morning-bear.gif