Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Tinywhisper11 October 29th, 2023

@AvyIsKing wipes your years and huggs you ❤

AvyIsKing October 29th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

You are the bestest

@AvyIsKing wipes away your tears * not years 😂😂😂 damn! Autocorrect

G2foru October 29th, 2023

@KindWolf2023

@Tinywhisper11

Tiny ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you made my day sweetie 😘😘 love you Hun... Thank you for that cute post and wolf you are really creative I must say😊🤗 thank you both for all the efforts ...you guys are awesome ...love you tiny 🥰 ..sending lots of unicorn 🦄 plushies and chocolates to your way.....yes I will take your coffee and replace it with best coffee I can get for you 😂  sending tickle monsters your way to scare you 😉 for Halloween 🎃🎃🖤

@G2foru yaaay yaay yaay! What wait no scaring😱😱😱I poop😱😱

adventurousBranch3786 October 29th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11.  Thank you so much for your kind words. You made my day a brighter! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2023

@adventurousBranch3786 huggs you ❤I love you

KindWolf2023 October 29th, 2023

@G2foru awww thanks glad you enjoyed it, my pleasure!!

mytwistedsoul October 30th, 2023

@KindWolf2023 @Tinywhisper11 *smh* Thank you so much! This is so sweet and yet so funny! You gave me a smile and a laugh today ❤️ Long live the Pumpkin Princess! 🎃 👑❤️😊

KindWolf2023 October 30th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul hear hear and welcome!!!

Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul love you ❤ merry pumpkin day

Helgafy October 31st, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Thank you Tiny!

GrimSox October 29th, 2023

Oh hello 🐶 @Barltik2065. Nice to meet you 😊

🌞 Sunnie @Sunisshiningandsoareyou here has sent you a sweet message of appreciation:

shannara_1698554460.png

starw_1698554472.png

🌞🏆 Sunnie has also sent you a Champion's Trophy! 🏆🌞

pupfiction_1698554543.png

✮✮✮✮✮

Thanks for brightening up the forumlands and adding to the wisdom, Barltik 🐶 ^ ^ The forums can be such a delight to read due to contributions like yours. And we all know how thorough Sunnie 🌞 is at combing the forums, like a drone xD finding the most precious gems. 🥰

VictoriaLove7 October 29th, 2023

@grimsmark8

The graphic background color is yellow, and there is Sunshine in the first graphic that shows the appreciator's, Sunshine 🌞❤ 

There are doggos silhouette that shows the appreciated, Barltik! 🐶☺

The 🐶 doggo wearing tux looks like Barltik's pfp, Charlie! ☺ Hihihi 🐶 ☺

Hello Heather 😊 @Heather225

@ItsMeJax Jax 🧡 has sent you a sweet appreciation message for the support and warmth you provided them:

flipside_1698555141.png

Winter is coming, and fittingly to combat that chilly weather, Heather, Jax has sent you Sunshine to bask in. ^ ^ And if that isn't enough... there's another gift -> The Nicest Place

sending-sun.gif

✮✮✮✮✮

Jax 🧡, nice to meet you. It seems you've joined just a few days ago, and yes the site might feel tough to navigate initially. I'm glad that you've got phenomenal support from Heather ^ ^ Thanks for sending them Vitamin-D 🌞 in a forum post hehe! Also, I love the link you have sent, and also have on your profile. It's so wholesome 🥺 Everyone needs to see this.

Heather, I'm grateful for you continuing to make this place warm, welcoming, and easier for newbies. The initial impressions can make or break someone's decision to engage with this platform and offer support to people all over the world. So, I guess not only Jax, but all the people Jax supports will have you to thank, in a way 🤗

VictoriaLove7 November 6th, 2023

@grimsmark8

The bird in the graphic shows H ☺ the Sunshine 🌞❤ in the envelope looks cute, Charlie! ☺

heathermarie95 October 29th, 2023

Hello @Hawaii968

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend

screenshot-2023-10-29-at-1-58-23-am_1698559365.png

screenshot-2023-10-29-at-1-58-35-am_1698559380.png

Click here for a clearer view :D

They also sent you lots of love!

moti-hearts.gif

To Hawaii968 -

Hello again (lol), 

Here again, creating a 

fabulous appreciation for ya.

Keep being you!

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are!

WishUponAStar968 October 29th, 2023

@heathermarie95

Thank you heather, this is really cute and spoooky! Also thank you secret friend ;)

231-2313598-hogwarts-logo-black-and-white-png-hogwarts-crest_1698558694.jpg

🦁🐍🦡🦅

Ash
@Harrypotterfanandbooknerd
P304-305, The Peer Appreciation Thread
7 Cups Forums

Dear Ash,

We are pleased ✨ to inform you that you have received a bewitching 🧙🏻‍♀️🧹appreciation message from Moonie (LoveMyMoonflowers) 🌙🌸 and it has been included in this post. 

Please find attached the message, and the gifts so that you feel the good vibes and have a great day!

Yours sincerely,
     🐾
Charlie Cat
Smile Spreader

⚡⚡

harrypottah_1698559487.png

Gift: A smile 😊 

smile_1698559509.png

✮✮✮✮✮

Another heartwarming message from you Moonie. Thank you for welcoming Ash and acknowledging their efforts to make the TCR a cute and comfy place ^ ^
Keep being you Ash 😊 It's always nice to see members who make 7 cups more wholesome and supportive. I wish you happiness and well-being so that all the mischief gets managed! 😁

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 29th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Omgeee this is so brilliantlyy done! I love it, Charlieee!😍

LoveMyMoonflowers October 29th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

couldnt agree more! 💙

GrimSox October 30th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you sunshine ^ ^ 

KindWolf2023 October 29th, 2023

@grimsmark8 this is brilliant very Potterly love it!!

GrimSox October 30th, 2023

@KindWolf2023

harrypotter-dumbledore.gif

KindWolf2023 October 30th, 2023

@grimsmark8 that is so great!!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 29th, 2023
Hiya @Mrunal11, I hope this tag finds you doing well and hopefully as you read along you have the biggest smile on your face hehe! 💜

The amazing @BenittaJ sent an appreciation for you along with some flowers! 💐
image_1698590150.png

Aww that's a sweet message. Thank youu, Benii, for appreciating Mrunal oh-so-kindly. 💜
for-you-cute-cat.gif
VictoriaLove7 October 29th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The font in the graphic is red, the names are in purple, because there are smoll red and purple flowers in the graphic. So the letters are in red and the hearts are purple. The letters for the names are in yellow because there are yellow flowers! ©️ Sunshine's original style! 🥳❤

MoonlitSummer October 30th, 2023

Incoming appreciation for @InsightfulPhoenix from @Caughtinthemiddle

It Reads:

"Very welcoming on the share circle chat. Always said something positive, supportive and understanding."

tycaught_1698631810.png

Thank you so much for being such a joy to others in the community. Your kindness and supportiveness is really inspiring!

@Caughtinthemiddle wants you to know your best qualities are:

Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.
Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.
Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.
Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.
Supportive - They are kind and helpful.
Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

They also sent you this gift:
Flowers 🌻🌹

@MoonlitSummer

Sorry some things didn't format correctly but :) Thanks for doing such a great job in the community!

LoveMyMoonflowers October 30th, 2023

@MoonlitSummer

love the graphic, moon! 💜

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! 

@MoonlitSummer

your vv welcome ☺️

Hey hey morgan buddy! @teenmorgan16 💕 You’ve received this sweet appreciation note from the wonderful appreciator, @Powerandsunset25 💙

38f79558-0ed0-4656-92a2-25d95a20a74d_1698673580.png

Sunset being their awesome pawesome self 🐾 also sent you lots of love 🥰 

love-hug.gif

🥰 A little note from me 🥰

Sunset thank you so much for sending in this appreciation for morgan buddy 💕 I really hope you know how much we care about you too 💙 Sending best of wishes your way :3 

morgan buddy i hope you realise how loved and appreciated you are, buddy 🥺 And how much we care about you. Me knows life hasn’t been easy 😞 but i am so so proud of how far you’ve come and i really admire your bravery. i see so much light, love and strength in you 💙 even if you don’t see it in yourself.  Sending so much love your way 💕 and a gentle huggle attack 🫂 if okay. 

🌙 Ni 🌸
💖
VictoriaLove7 October 30th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

The background of the notebook graphic is light pink and the paper is light blue, so the letters are in light pink and light blue for the names! 🌙☺

@VictoriaLove7

🥺💜🌈

October 31st, 2023

Hey everyone 😊

This appreciation post is from @Anika4 to thank @Fristo for bringing life back to the Listener Community room!

Anika sees the following qualities in you, Fristo:

Positive, Empathetic, Purposeful, Motivated, Cheerful, Optimistic, Supportive

Here’s the appreciation note that has been dropped off by the Halloween bat 🦇:

being-a-part-of-the-listener-community-room-was-a-lot-of-fun-and-playing-the-games-and-answering-the-questions-that-fristo-brought-forth-was-really-nice-too-3_1698722928.png

Also, Anika thinks you deserve a huuuge warm hug!

hug-virtualhug.gif

October 31st, 2023

Hey everyone 😊

@CommunityModKay you have received an appreciation from @LoveMyMoonflowers🌙🌸 through the Halloween bat messenger🦇!

Here’s the appreciation note!

moonflowers-kay-1_1698726113.png

Also, Moon has sent a huge beam of sunshine on you! ☀️

image_1698726242.png

VictoriaLove7 October 31st, 2023

@AuRewolf

The cup really looks like SpooKay's pfp! ☺ 

It is a fun Halloween theme and the pumpkins have various expressions 🎃☺

I like the beautiful photograph of Sunshine beam, Wolf! ☺

CommunityModKay October 31st, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers Oh my gosh, best start to my day, Moon 🥹 have me in literal tears. Thank you for your kind words, your presence makes modding easy and better no doubt 💗

LoveMyMoonflowers November 1st, 2023

@CommunityModKay

awwe 🥺 you deserve it kay! 💛