Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

KindleMissie September 8th

Our next appreciation award is for @LabeledBPD from non another @blulemon6419 🎉🎉🎉

Congratulations lovely fellow🥳🥳🥳

img-2117_1725799447.png

The message reads: Hi Holly, I appreciate your questions, insight and openness. You make me feel welcome and I appreciate you.

And they wanted to let you know how amazing you are, here is how🤩🌟

img-2142_1725799609.jpeg

Lovely lemon fellow has awarded you with a wonderful champion’s trophy 🏆 

well-done-golden-trophy.gif

UwU 💗 Holly you are such a legend winning everyone’s hearts💓🌟 We are so grateful to have another lovely cookielet 🍪 like you. Thank you so much for everything you do!😊💖 

Once again thanks to you for this lovely appreciation💗✨

Keep shining bright lovely fellows🌟✨

Thanks to lovely lemon 🍋 
KaylaBella September 8th

@KindleMissie

Gorgeous!! 💕✨🌸

@Bella20

😊💗

blush.gif

LabeledBPD September 8th

@KindleMissie

Such lovely kind words. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. 

@bluelemon , kinda lost for words. Thank you of course for taking the time to write this. You are absolutely amazing! It’s nice to know we have the same effect on each other and I don’t know if you know, it’s an effect you have on everyone else. You control the room so gracefully and professionally. I’m so happy when I see you are around!

KindleMissie September 10th

@LabeledBPD

Your welcome🤗 So happy you liked it🌟

VictoriaLove7 September 9th

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute lemon 🍋 with Sunshine 🌞❤ theme graphic, Missie! ⋋(ᵔ⌔ᵔ)⋌

There is a lemon 🍋 with this face („• ֊ •„),  a Sunshine 🌞❤ with cloud ☁️ that has this face (˶•᎑•˶), a blue birdie 🐦 with this face <(• ) , a bee 🐝 with this face (-ᵔ⁠˶)ɞ , & a bunny  🐇 with this face ฅ₍ᐢ. ̫ .ᐢ₎ฅ🥕

There are green, peach 🍑, & yellow balloons 🎈 with a heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 image on each, there are white ৶ꕤ७, orange 🍊 ৶ꕤ७, & blue ৶ꕤ७ flowers 

The message is on a clipped 📎 yellow & peach 🍑 paper 📄

The font color for the name is blue because it is from @bluelemon 🍋

The qualities graphic has a checkered 𖣯 tape & a note paper. The font color for the 'you are' is blue & peach 🍑 for the qualities 

The trophy 𓆩🏆𓆪 gif image is shining with laureate wreaths °ʚ(*´꒳`*)ɞ°

@VictoriaLove7

Lovely!!!💕💕💕

LabeledBPD Saturday

bluelemon6419

i wish members were not so harshly separated beyond group rooms. Disorganised room or a monopoly, shouldn’t affect those who have no such intentions. 

Blue you are amazing! A friend 😊

KaylaBella September 8th

Let’s make it rain again today! We are on a rooooll!!

Today’s lovely appreciation goes to…

@KindnessMatters2020 !!!

kindnessmatters_1725803248.png

From the sweet @KindleMissie !!

Missie also listed some qualities for you!

2_1725803371.png

Thank you Kindness, for truly embodying your username! Thank you for helping others and spreading more kindness in this world 💕

And thank you Missie for sending in such a thoughtful and sweet message ✨🌸

Let’s keep spreading smiles and kindness today!♥️

Much love, 

Kayla ✨🌸

@Bella20

Aww Kayla, this is awesome🤩💖 Thanks for making this appreciation so lovely with your wonderful sparkling magic✨✨✨ I really love it and I am sure Sophia will do too💗 thanks again💕

KaylaBella September 9th

@KindleMissie

💕🌸✨ I enjoyed making it! I hope she does enjoy it ♥️ Thank you for shouting her out! 

@Bella20 loveyou-kiss.gif

@Bella20

It is a pretty purple ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ flowery theme graphic, Kayla! (..◜ᴗ◝..)

There is a purple Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ & flowers  ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ in the message graphic. (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

The qualities graphic is also a purple ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ flowers theme (。╹▿╹。)

The font color for the name & the qualities is also purple 

The letters colors in typing are purple, soft purple, & purplish (*´◡`*)

KaylaBella September 8th

@KindleMissie has struck again!!

Her lovely and oh so sunny recipient

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou !!!

And without further ado, an appreciation for you!

sunshining_1725805242.png

In case the graphic is hard to read, here is the text:

Hello Sunshine Funshine🌞

I hope you are having a lovely day!🤩 I just want to express my deepest appreciation and gratitude for your exceptional guidance, kindness and awesome leadership. I'm super thankful for it, t's like a daily dose of happiness! You're the sparkle that makes our community shine brighter, spreading love, positivity, and encouragement wherever you go. Your fun and lovely nature is contagious, making us all smile and feel like we're walking on sunshine (yes, I went there!😁).

Just like Funshine Bear, you're a bright and cheerful friend who makes our day better just by being in it! Sunny leader, you're the shinning light that ignites compassion and purpose - guiding a way to positivity and inspiring us to be our best selves!🌟

I am sure, I'm not alone in feeling grateful for your friendship and leadership - we all adore you! Thanks for being a dedicated ray of light and for all the contributions you do, Sunshine Funshine! So many best wishes and sunshine on you!💗🌟

Missie has also described you as having these qualities, Sun!

sunshining-3_1725805371.png

☀️ Sun, you are an amazing and wonderful hooman, beyond words of describing. We are so lucky and blessed to have you as a part of Cups because you spread light on every dark corner wherever you go! You give hope to so many people who came to you with none. You are an inspiring and absolutely fantabulous person and we love you! 🥰 💕✨🌸☀️

Missie has also sent a wonderful gift of…

img-0027_1725805609.jpeg

Sunshine on your face! I hope you have an incredibly blessed day today Sun! ☀️ You deserve it! 💕💕💕

Much love,

Kayla ✨🌸

VictoriaLove7 September 8th

@Bella20

It is a pretty Sunshine 🌞❤ theme graphic, Kayla! (。╹▿╹。)

There is a Sunshine 🌞❤ & green plants 🌿

The font color for Sunshine's 🌞❤ & Missie's ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ name is yellow because the color of Sunshine 🌞❤ is yellow (∩˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ∩)

The qualities graphic has a bright Sunshine 🌞❤ , white ✿ & blue ✿ flowers, & green leaves 🍃 

The font color for the 'qualities' is neon yellow because the color of the Sunshine 🌞❤ is yellow ヾ(๑╹ヮ╹๑)ノ”

The font colors for the qualities are green & teal (*´◡`*)

The Sunshine 🌞❤ on you image is a photograph of a girl 👩 with Sunshine 🌞❤

The letters colors in typing are green, blue, yellow, red, & purplish o(^▽^)o

@Bella20

🤩💗✨ Lovely🌟

KaylaBella September 8th
Love bombs💕💣 are aplenty today!

@helpfulBunny6682 is dropping one on…..

@CommunityModLucy !!!

1_1725806671.png

Bunny also listed these as qualities you possess:

2_1725806596.png

Lucy, I haven’t had much interaction with you, but I do see you in the rooms and I love your energy!! You are so sweet and so deserving of this! We love you and appreciate all you do for us! 

Your gift from Bunny is…

love-stich.gif

Lots of love!! 💕 ✨🌸 I hope you have a very blessed day today Lucy!!

Much love,
Kayla ✨💕

@Bella20

It is a pretty hand heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 theme graphic, Kayla! (´>᎑<`)

There are hand 🙌 making a heart sign ᯓᡣ𐭩 & the font color is purple 

The qualities graphic has a purple heart 💜 & the font colors are purple & pink

The letters colors in typing are purple & soft purple 

The lots of love gif image is blue Stitch (\(•ㅅ•)/) making lots of love signs (\(ᴖㅅᴖ)/)

YAYY!!!🎉🎉🎉 Appreciation Rain 🌧️💖

This appreciation is for our birthday girl, @Jasishereforallofu from @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🤩🌟

First of all, happy loveliest birthday Jasmine🥳🎉🎂 I hope you had an awesome birthday 🎁🎈Now, let’s look at the sweet message you have received😃

img-2119_1725806202.jpeg

img-2120_1725806226.jpeg

The message reads: Hey hey Jassss, I hope this tag finds you doing as fantastic as possible.💖

I just wanted to take a moment to remind you how wonderful you are, how strong you are, how capable you are and just that it will all be okay, even better, soon.🤗

You've been staying so strong and resilient all this while, and it makes me feel incredibly proud of you. I know it's tough but you always manage to hold yourself together with so much grace and that's so so so admirable. 

I hope you take out time to be gentle with yourself, practice lots of self care and remind yourself that you're doing way more amazing than you feel.💖

I am proud of you, always and immensely grateful to be your Sunny. Sending so so so much love and many many comfy, warm, gentle hugs your way!🤗💖

Lovely Jas, Sunshine has shone his shining sparkles on your awesome personality, let’s look that🤩🌞🌟✨

img-2122_1725806527.jpeg

And and you have also received a self care kit🩷🩵 from Sun🌞

img-2144_1725806650.jpeg

Jasmine, you are incredibly brave and strong. Life can be tough, and it's easy to feel weighed down, but just look at you🤩, you're amazing, kind, loving, resilient, and dedicated. Along with Sun🌞✨, we all admire you so much. Your resilience truly makes you special. We love you dearly and feel so grateful to have you here with us!😊💖

Thanks a bunch Sunshine🌞, for this lovely appreciation and always brightening up all lovely peers😊💖

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute Sunshine 🌞❤ & a girl 👩 with a doggo 🐶 theme graphic, Missie! ⋋(>⌔<)⋌

There is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ because it is from Sunshine 🌞❤ , there is a girl 👩 because it is for Jas

The Sunshine 🌞❤ has soft pink blushes & this face (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠

The girl 👩 has this face (◕◡◕) , the doggo 🐶 has this face ૮₍˶ •ܫ• ˶₎ა

There are soft pink butterflies ʚïɞ ʚïɞ , 💗 , pink cloud ☁️, yellow   orange 🍊 ★ & pink ★ stars, yellow ✿ & blue ✿ flowers, blue ✧, purple ✧, pink ✧ sparkles, a stamp with a white ꕤ flower image 

The font color is brown because the color of the girl's 👩 hair is brown 

The kit is a soft pink tea cup ☕ with a white heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 image. The background color is also yellow like the background of the message & qualities graphics (っ˘ڡ˘ς)旦~ 

@VictoriaLove7

Cuuuttteee💖

KaylaBella September 8th

Another Love Bomb here we goooo 💕💣 

@Purplesea7109

you have received a love bomb from a Secret Friend!!

1_1725807466.png

They have listed these as qualities you possess 💕

2_1725807513.png

• Annnnnd….

a Healing Tea for your gift!! 🎁 

loof-and-timmy-loof.gif

Thank you for being such a rockstar Sea!! You are amazing and so sweet and wonderful!! We love youuuuu!!!

Much love, 

Kayla ✨🌸

@Bella20

It is a pretty white Sunshine 🌞❤ shining theme graphic, Kayla! (๑ᵔ᎑ᵔ๑)

There is a white Sunshine 🌞❤ shining brightly, with green & blue background color. The font color is green for the name, the message,  & 'quality', yellow for qualities names, & blue for qualities sentences 

The healing tea 🍵 gif image is is a tea rex 🦖 soaking in a tea in cup ☕ the t rex has this face [-• ]

Hehehe😁 one more!🎊🎊🎊💖

This appreciation is for @patientEars8741 from sweet @aboveskys 🎉🎉🎉✨ Congratulations lovely fellow🥳

img-2123_1725809366.jpeg

The message reads: Thankyou for being on 7cups 

Sweet Sky has shared some awesome peer qualities of yours along with lovely message🤩 which is:

img-2124_1725809545.jpeg

And and and you have received so many flowers from Sky!!🌌 💐

flowers-these-are-for-you.gif

Lovelllyyy!!!🌸 Thank you so much lovely patient fellow for being an awesome listener and a sweet friend💗. Your kindness and empathy is blooming so many hearts with delightful flowers 🌺 We are overjoyed to have you here with us😊💗 Keep blooming!🌸✨

Big round of thanks to Sky for sharing the sweet appreciation with us. Your efforts are truly appreciated💖

Warm Huggies to you both😊✨

VictoriaLove7 September 10th

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute white Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ & a moon 🌙 theme graphic, Missie! ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

It is a white Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ & a pink moon 🌙 because it is for Ears & Ears' pfp is a white Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 & above sky's pfp is moon & sky

There is a white Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ with this face ( ᵔ◡ᵔ )  & a pink moon 🌙 with this face (´◕᎑◕`)

There is a brown checkered 𖣯 motif tape , a teal butterfly ʚïɞ,  a yellow star ⭐ with this face (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) , little white Sunflowers 𔓘 𔓘 🌻 𔓘 𔓘 𔓘 , a pastel purple rainbow 🌈 & brown plants 🌿 The background is newspaper  📰 

The font color for the name is brown because the color of the plant 🌿 is brown, & white for the message & the quality.

The flowers 💐 image is pretty pink roses 🌹 

The letters colors in typing are blue, pink, soft blue, yellow, green, orange 🍊, purple,  & teal. Those are Missie's signature colors <(ᴖ`)

@VictoriaLove7

Sweett💗

Another appreciation award!!🎉🎉🎉

This sweet message is meant to deliver to @Jaeteuk from @trueconfidant123 🎊🎊🎊 Congratulations Jaeteuk🥳

img-2125_1725810610.jpeg

The message reads: Thank you for always showering the women's issues community with the best responses. We really love reading your perspectives and insights. Please keep being you.

Isn’t it sweet!!🤩🍩 Now, as per our TC fellow, we would like you to award with a champion trophy!!🏆 ✨

trophy-inanimate-insanity.gif

Jaeteuk, lovely TC fellow is really thankful for your continuous support and encouraging insights. It’s so heartwarming to know your contributions therefore *BAKSU a round of applause 👏👏👏 for your dedication and enthusiasm* We are grateful to have you!😊💖 Keep shining!✨✨✨

Lovely fellow True Confidant, thanks a bunch for writing such a sweet message. We appreciate you so much💗💗💗

Lots of love and donuts 🍩😁💗

trueconfidant123 September 9th

@KindleMissie

donut-begging.gif

@trueconfidant123

😊💖

Jaeteuk 3 days ago

Thank you for the sweet message.. I was away for vacation and just returned today. Made my day seeing this as the first thing I see on my computer screen. I'm happy to hear my perspectives and insights in the Women's Community is heard and appreciated. \^_^/

@trueconfidant123

trueconfidant123 3 days ago

@Jaeteuk

Welcome back, sweet human! I am glad my message made your day. Keep shining your light on the forums! (⁠^⁠^⁠)

VictoriaLove7 September 10th

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute T & J shape bread 🍩 with sprinkles, Missie! ⋋(ᴖ⌔ᴖ)⋌

The T shows True, the J shows Jaetuk. There is T shape bread with pink icing & sprinkles, a J shape bread with tosca icing & sprinkles 

The T bread has this face (◕᎑◕), the J bread has this face ( ᵔ◡ᵔ )

There are two pastel rainbows 🌈 with this face (˶◕᎑◕˶), there are chocolates lollipops 📍, green ᯓᡣ𐭩, yellow ᯓᡣ𐭩, blue ᯓᡣ𐭩 & pink ᯓᡣ𐭩 heart shape candies , soft pink ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ flowers 

It is a sweet food theme because Missie say 'this sweet message' ˎ₍>ʚ<₎ˏ

The trophy 🏆 gif image is also cute with this face (ᴖヮᴖ ) & confetti 🎊 

@VictoriaLove7

💕💕🌟

Next appreciation!!!🎊🎊🎊

This another sweet message is also from @trueconfidant123 is @Tinywhisper11 🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations lovely tiny beanie bunny 🐰🥳

img-2126_1725813484.jpeg

The message reads: This is a reminder for my Teeny Tiny to take care of herself no matter what the circumstances are. Avoid being over adventurous and rolling those wheels at an unreasonable speed (I know you're a roll model). I don't want you to hurt yourself. Know that I'm here when you need me because I know that you've got my back. Love you!

And lovely tiny beanie bunny 🐰, you have received bundles of love 💕 from sweet TC fellow!🤩✨

moti-hearts.gif

Aww🤩💗 Lovely Bunny 🐰 we are immensely proud of you and are in awed as you move forward on this commendable journey! Along with TC, we all are always there for you and also want you take a good and lovely care of yourself😊💖 We are so happy to have lovely bunny like you💕💕💕

Sweet True Confidant fellow, you are such a kind and caring soul💖✨ and we are immensely grateful to have sweet soul like you, thanks again for writing lovely appreciations💗🌟

@KindleMissie

I love your graphics, it's very visually appealing. Cutesy and fun too! 🎀

thank-you-thanks.gif

Tinywhisper11 September 9th

@trueconfidant123 🙂 ❤ that came at the right time, I have hardly been here for days, and I came back  this ❤❤ Thank you so so much, I love you more ❤❤ and don't worry I don't speed😏 

paul-newman-wheelchair.gif

I just do cool tricks😁 hugs you tightly ❤❤ thanks sweetie ❤

@Tinywhisper11

Hugs back! 🤗

I hope you have been taking care sweetie! 🎀

Love you! ❤️❤️❤️

@trueconfidant123

Awww thank you TC!!!😊💖 I am so happy you like it 🌟

peach-goma-peach.gif