Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

KaylaBella Friday

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

food-good.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Bella20

Thank you so much for this cutesy appreciation post. Your words mean a lot to me! 

hello-kitty.gif

KaylaBella Friday

@trueconfidant123

You deserve it you beautiful you!! 🤩♥️🤗🫂 You are amazing! 😻 

@Bella20
Thank you sweet human! ^^

VictoriaLove7 Friday

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a super cute pink heart 💗 theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)💗

It is a heart ❤ theme because Sunshine 🌞❤ say, 'most heartfelt ᯓᡣ𐭩 message' ('◡')

There is a cream heart ᡣ𐭩 with a soft purple angel wings & this face (˶◕ヮ◕˶)

There is a milk bear 🧸 holding a pink 💗 heart with purple paws & pink mouth ʕ •• ʔ💗

There is a bouquet of pink 💗 hearts ᰔᩚᰔᩚᰔᩚ 

The background is pink squares pattern & soft purple checkered 𖣯 𖣯 motif

There are pink ★ ★ stars, outline of soft pink heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 , soft pink & soft purple ✦ sparkles. The message is written on a pink iPad 📱 o(^▽^)o

The font color for the name is purple because the bear's 🧸 paws ⍝ʕᵕʔ color is purple. The font color for the message is pink because the color of the hearts bouquet is pink ᰔᩚᰔᩚᰔᩚ

The lots of love ❤ gif image is also cute, it is a penguin 🐧 with a basket 🧺 of pink hearts 💕 

The letters color for the message in typing is pink because the font color for the message & the hearts 💕 color in the graphic is pink (*´◡`*)💗

The letters color for the names is purple because the font color of the names in the graphic & the bear 🧸 paws color ʕ ᴖ ʔ is purple. The hearts 💛 in typing is yellow because the color of the bear ⍝ʕ >< ʔ⍝ & the heart ᡣ𐭩 with wings in the graphic is cream yellow ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤ ୧( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )୨💗

KaylaBella Friday

Goooood Morning my loves!! ☀️

I have a few appreciations to rain down on you this morning ✨🌸

The first Recipient of today’s appreciation is…

@EpicDino

From a Secret Friend

Without further ado, here’s a love bomb for you!

img-0033_1726229094.png

Not only have they sent such a sweet message, but they have listed some qualities below for you!

img-0046_1726229872.png

Oh but wait!! There’s more! Secret Friend also sent you some Warm Hugs! 🤗 

img-0047_1726230232.jpeg

To Epic,

Thank you for being such an amazeballs person!! 

Your support doesn’t go unnoticed! We love and 

appreciate you for all that you do here on Cups!!

💕✨🌸

To Secret Friend,

You are so sweet for sending this to Epic! I love

that Epic was able to support you in a way that 

you needed! You’re awesome-sauce! 

💕✨🌸

Much love, 

Kayla 🌸✨

EpicDino Friday

@Bella20

Oh my gosh this is so so sweet 🥺💕 thankyou to the person who did this, I'll miss you! 

VictoriaLove7 Saturday

@Bella20

It is a very cute Sunshine 🌞❤ theme graphic, Kayla! (。╹▿╹。)

There are cute Sunshine 🌞❤ with soft pink blushes & this face (⁠ᵕᴗᵕ)  & there are soft pink hearts 💗 

The font color for the name is yellow because the color of Sunshine 🌞❤ is yellow. The font color for the message is black because the color of the eyes & the smile of Sunshine 🌞❤ (⁠ᵕᴗᵕ⁠◍) is black (๑•᎑•๑)

The qualities graphic is a shining pink abstract. The font color for the ‘qualities’ is purplish 

The warm hugs image is cute milk cream bears 🧸🧸 sitting side by side & one bear put his arm around the other bear ⍝ʕᴖᴥᴖ ʔ⍝

The letters colors are yellow & purplish & there is this ‘Much love, Kayla 🌸✨' because it is Kayla's signature style (๑╹ヮ╹๑)

KaylaBella Saturday

@VictoriaLove7

I love that you know my signature and recognized it in your description! 💕♥️💖 Love you bunches Tori! 💕💖🥰

Much love,

Kayla 🌸✨

VictoriaLove7 Saturday

@Bella20

It is a cute signature style, Kayla! ૮(๑ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ๑)ა🤗

KaylaBella Friday

✨ So this appreciation is special! ✨

I always love seeing self appreciations and realizations of how truly wonderful of a person you are and the growth that you have made💕✨🌸

So without any further delay, 

@Aurelia00 

💕This one’s for you 💕

img-0035_1726231321.jpeg

Also listed are these Qualities of yours!

img-0049_1726231618.png

And of course some hugs for you too!! 🫂 

img-0051_1726231766.jpeg

To Aurelia,

I am beyond proud of you for this self-realization and 

growth!! 🥹 You are so amazing and you’re right! Life 

has so many great things in store for you and I can’t

wait to see what those are! Keep your head held high

and keep growing and learning. ♥️ You are enough and

We love you!! 🥰 

Much love,

Kayla🌸✨

Aurelia00 Saturday

@Bella20 OMG this is so sweet , I got some happy tears , THANK YOU for making my day . Lots of Love and ofcourse 🫂...

KaylaBella Saturday

@Aurelia00

🥹🥹🥹🥹 this makes my heart so happy to hear!!! You deserved it girly 🌸 Keep being amazing! 💖💕

Much love,

Kayla 🌸✨

VictoriaLove7 Saturday

@Bella20

It is a pretty purple flowery ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ theme graphic, Kayla! (๑>᎑<๑)

There are purple flowers ৶ꕤ७ in the message graphic & soft purple flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀  in the qualities graphic. (..◜ᴗ◝..)

The letters colors in typing are purple & soft purple because the colors of the flowers are purple ৶ꕤ७ & soft purple ⊱✿⊰

The hugs image is a purple bear ⍝ʕ◕ᴥ◕ʔ⍝

lightPrune1000 2 days ago

@Bella20

It's a really pretty color and image! 

YourCaringConfidant 3 days ago

This most beautiful appreciation is from @Bella20 and is dedicated to the best Walker Snail there is! 

🐌 🎊 🎉 @Walker7957 🐌 🎊 🎉 

black-and-cream-modern-elegant-interior-design-article-a4-document-20240914-183406-0000_1726437427.png

[Click here to view image larger.]

Awwwwww, reading this appreciation Kayla for Walker 🐌 just brings so much joy to me. It's such an honor to be able to deliver your sweet note of appreciation for you, Kayla. I 100% wholeheartedly agree with you on everything you wrote for our best 🐌 friend ever! 

Walker Snail, I can only imagine the smile you have right now. Surely, your heart must be full after reading a note like that! ♡ I'm so happy you have someone like Kayla in your life! You are such a loving, genuine Walker 🐌 and you truly do deserve the best. You bring such joy, love, and smiles to everyone and I'm glad Kayla was able to give you some of that back. Have the most beautiful day. 

gratitude-jar-instagram-post-20240915-174521-0000_1726438055.png

2-20240915-175200-0001_1726437939.png

KaylaBella 3 days ago

@YourCaringConfidant

😭😭🥹🥹 I am legit tearing up right now this is so perfect!!! ♥️ Thank you for bringing it to life Desiree! Sending lots of love and light your way sweet hooman 🌸✨💕 

YourCaringConfidant 3 days ago

@Bella20 Yayyy, so glad you approve. <3 I loved the whole confetti theme mention. Lol. Walker Snail deserves the best just like you said. I am happy to have been able to deliver it for you. <3 Xoxo. 

Walker7957 2 days ago

@YourCaringConfidant

@Bella20

Walker is so happy! I got an appreciation! Thank you thank you it perfect and even remembered my shoes. Super excited to be able to do Confetti Time with my new friend Bella. 

Smiler thank you for creating amazing post. Bella is really kind and understanding and always involves me. I super happy that I found both you Smiler and Bella, you both really brighten my days 🙂

KaylaBella 2 days ago

@Walker7957

You brighten my days as well Walker! ♥️ Your positive energy is so contagious! We are very lucky to have you as our teammate 💕 I can’t wait to see what posts you make and the progress you make not only on Cups but also in life. You are amazing, sweet one 🥰 

KaylaBella 2 days ago

Hello again my loves! I’m back for yet another post! 

Today I have the pleasure of posting for an amazing individual

One who has made a profound impact on Cups!

Today’s wonderful appreciation goes to….

@WeEarth

weearth-message_1726498597.png

From @healingsoul4892

You have also been sent a sweet self-care kit Earth!

img-0055_1726498648.jpeg

To @healingsoul4892,

I don’t know you that well just yet, but I hope to! Thank you for sending

Earth such a sweet and wonderful and heartfelt message! 💜 And thank

you for everything you do here on Cups and on our Positivity teams!!

To @WeEarth,

I don’t even know where to begin with you! 💕 You have been an absolute

powerhouse on Cups. It’s hard not to be happy whenever you enter a space

with us! Thank you for always looking out for those on our teams and for 

just being an amazeballs person! We love you so much! 

Much love,

Kayla ✨🌸

VictoriaLove7 1 day ago

@Bella20

It is a pretty Sunflowers  ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ  theme graphic, Kayla! (๑•᎑•๑)

There are yellow Sunflowers  ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ with blue sky & the font is highlighted in green because it is for Earth 🌏 & the color of the earth 🌏 is blue & green (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)

The kit items are also in blue & green colors & the letters colors in typing are blue & green („• ֊ •„)੭

WeEarth 1 day ago

@Bella20 @healingsoul4892

Aww, my friend Kayla, its so lovely, warming and sweet  💗 Soul's heartfelt words mean as much to me as your fantabulous post 🤩  Thank you Kayla for your time, creativity, love, friendship and everything!

best-friends-bestie.gif

WeEarth 1 day ago

@Bella20 @healingsoul4892

Thank you my friend for your kind words and this lovely self care kit 💞 Special thanks to you both soul and Kayla, I loved the kit. 😊

goma-happy.gif

Walker7957 2 days ago

Hello everyone!

I has an appreciation here, from myself, for the amazing @soulsings 

screenshot-2024-09-16-at-14-09-21_1726503361.png

if cannot see it, it says...

To Soul!

I just wanted to send the biggest thank you for supporting me these past few weeks and always being there for me! You've helped me believe in myself when I need it most, and I'm so grateful for that!

I love coming to the discussions you host! Your truly are an amazing person, and I'm lucky to know you!

Walker

*there also a picture of a me and soul working on my 'to do' list*

Thank you so much soul for all the time you spend talking with me, but also the time you dedicate to creating the discussions and helping the whole community learn mindfulness.

🐌

KaylaBella 2 days ago

@Walker7957

I love this!!!! 💕♥️ 

VictoriaLove7 1 day ago

@Walker7957

It is a very cute snail 🐌 & a buddha face 😌 theme graphic, Walker! 🐌(。╹▿╹。)

It is snail 🐌 & this emoji '😌' theme with a note 📋 because it is from Walker 🐌 for Soul & Soul's pfp is a smiling Buddha 😌 & there is a note 📋 because Walker 🐌 say, they love coming to the discussions that Soul 😌 hosts

The snail 🐌 has this face ( •᎑• ) & the emoji '😌' as a Buddha has this face ヾ(´ᵕᴗᵕ`)ノ The snail 🐌 & the emoji 😌 has the same shape of feet 'L L'

The letters colors in typing are indigo & soft purple (*´◡`*)

Walker7957 2 days ago

Hello! 

I has an exciting appreciation for @PluckyWalker8202 from a secret friend 🤫. I was super excited to make this appreciation for you PluckyWalker because we have similar names and that means we extra super cool!

Here it is:

screenshot-2024-09-16-at-21-42-20_1726519528.png

I hope you can all read it, if not it says:

To PluckyWalker8202

Plucky is super friendly! I love their energy! Everytime they enter the chatroom they're so positive and playful. They're supportive and kind always and all in all a pleasure to be around. Thank you Plucky for being your fantabulous self! We love you 💕 sending lots of love and hugs your way 

Thank you for sending in the appreciating secret friend. I really hope you enjoy your post PluckyWalker! 

VictoriaLove7 1 day ago

@Walker7957

It is a very cute Sunshine 🌞❤,  flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ & cloud ☁️ theme graphic, Walker! 🐌 \( ᐖ )/

There is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ with this face ( •᎑• ) , there are soft purple, soft indigo,  & soft pink flowers  ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ , there is a quality inside each cloud ☁️,  & there is a rainbow 🌈 shines 彡

The letters colors in typing are soft blue because the color of the outlines of cloud ☁️ is soft blue, & soft indigo because one of the colors of the flowers ⊱✿⊰ is soft indigo (๑>᎑<๑)

Hey hey @Bella20 your supportive, empathetic, kind, inquisitive, helpful, resilient, purposeful, motivated and optimistic self is sooo appreciated by all that come across your brilliant self 🥰 so I'm absolutely not surprised how @hopefuloutlook agrees and sent you this sweet appreciation.💙

image_1726570876.png

Keep being fantastic as ever, Kayla, your positive bright light truly is felt by everyone around you and I hope it continues to shine brighterrr.💙

Also some sunshine for youuu!🌞

sun-waving.gif

Hopeful, thank you for your sweet gesture. I really admire your username, what a great way to remind oneself to have a hopeful outlook in life. May you continue to find the light around.💙

KaylaBella 1 day ago

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I’m crying 😭😭😭😭🥹🥹🥹

I needed to hear this 💕 It’s been a minute since I last had an appreciation and this was so so sweet to wake up to!!! ♥️ Sometimes I feel like I’m not positive enough 😅 Strange right? Cause that’s all I am on Cups and in life. I love you guys and this community so much and it means a lot to me that I brighten y’all’s days ♥️💕 Mission accomplished! 😎 

Thank you @hopefuloutlook!!!! ♥️ I have always enjoyed your presence as well!!! You are so caring and so understanding and I am blessed to have met you 💕 Your message means a lot to me!! ♥️

@KaylaBella

Aw it's okie to feel it in and let it out.🤗💗

I don't find it strange hehe. Because same xD I feel, our surroundings, the environment, the people around, the mindset we have, everything plays a role in how we feel and act. 

I think most people here, they are more kind, more caring, more appreciative and therefore the positive vibes keep increasing. Kind people also have a kinderrrr lens with with they look at others. So no doubt, you are seen as someone kind and positive, when that is what you speak about and exhibit through your compassionate actions.

It is okay to not be as positive always though, gotta be just *youuu* and you're valued, and appreciated as is.💗

Super happy the "make Kayla feel happy and be reminded of how much she's loved" mission is accomplished. Woohoo!🥰💗

chibird-love.gif

VictoriaLove7 1 day ago

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very pretty pink ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ flowery theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)💗

There are pink ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ flowers, pink ʚïɞ ʚïɞ butterflies & there is a bright Sunshine 🌞❤ o(^▽^)o

The font color for the names is blue & the font color for the message is purplish (*´◡`*) So, the letters color for the names in typing & the hearts 💙 in typing are blue & the letters color for the message in typing is purplish ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ owlsome pretty style! 🥳❤ᕙ(ᵔоᵔ)ᕗ

The Sunshine 🌞❤ gif image is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ waving & has this face ღ(◕ヮ◕)ღ

@VictoriaLove7

Beautiful reflection, as always. Thank youuu for your kindness, Vic!🥰💗