Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

LoveMyMoonflowers October 31st, 2023
Hey there @AvyIsKing 🌈 I hope you're doing okies :'3 You've received this sweet little note from a thoughtful secret friend 💛

for-avy-1_1698758987.png

The wonderful secret friend sent you a self-care kit as well! :3

for-avy_1698758801.png

Avy, thank you so much for being so wonderfully *you* 🌈 and for always being so warm and caring 💛 Like our awesome secret friend said 🥰 please don't forget to take care of yourself and be kind to *you* as well :'3 Sending so much love your way 💛

🌙 Ni 🌸
💖
VictoriaLove7 October 31st, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

It is a cute graphic, Nii! 🌙☺

The letters are in yellow because the background of the graphic and the font color for the names in the graphic is yellow! So the hearts are yellow too! There is a rainbow in the graphic so there are rainbows 🌈 in the message ☺

The names are brown because the font color of the message in the graphic is brown! 🥳🌙

@VictoriaLove7

hehe thankies, viccc buddy! ❤️🌈🥺

AvyIsKing October 31st, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank you so much secret friend. You have made my day. And honestly today is a rough day and just being reminded that people care is awesome. 

And ni, thank you for the beautiful post. I love you 🥺🥺

@AvyIsKing

*hugs if okay* 🥺💜

BrightIndigo October 31st, 2023

❤️🌟💜 @BenittaJ has sent a lovely message and lots of love to the always wonderful @courageousGrotto48 ! 💜🌟❤️

angelapp1_1698793371.jpg

❤️🌟💜❤️🌟💜❤️🌟💜❤️🌟💜❤️🌟💜❤️🌟💜❤️🌟💜❤️🌟💜❤️🌟💜

BenittaJ mentioned the following qualities:

Respectful
Positive
Motivated
Empathetic
Problem-solver
Accountable
Friendly

Sending warm hugs to the both of you for making this a lovelier community! 🤗💙

❤️🌟💜❤️🌟💜❤️🌟💜❤️🌟💜❤️🌟💜❤️🌟💜❤️🌟💜❤️🌟💜❤️🌟💜

PatienceImpatiens October 31st, 2023

So sweeeet💕♥️🥰

courageousGrotto48 November 1st, 2023

@BrightIndigo

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you so much ben, you are lovely, sending love and hugs your way, i miss you too

heathermarie95 November 1st, 2023

Hello @trueconfidant123

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-10-31-at-9-17-36-pm_1698802034.png

Click here for a clearer image

They also sent you Lots of Love!

moti-hearts.gif

To trueconfidant123 -

It is great to see how

much you have accomplished.

Keep up the great work!

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are!

Hello @Hawaii968

screenshot-2023-10-31-at-9-21-10-pm_1698803131.png

Click here for a clearer image

They also sent you flowers!

red-panda-flowers.gif

To Hawaii -

Keep being you!

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are!

Hello @kindHug676

screenshot-2023-10-31-at-9-25-47-pm_1698804378.png

They also sent you a Self-Care kit!

screenshot-2023-10-31-at-10-08-03-pm_1698804503.png

To kindHug676 -

Your profile picture is adorable!

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are!

November 1st, 2023

Hey everyone 😊

@Hawaii968 you got an appreciation from @JosiahCooper

josiahcooper-hawaii968_1698844497.png

Actual words, in case the graphic is hard to read:

Thank you, Summer, for being a bright light in my day! I don't know how I'd be without ya :) So grateful you are a part of my life on 7 Cups. Lots of angry hugs (つ◉益◉)つ Sorry I was gone for awhile... I'll be sure to let you know if I ever take a brake from the platform. You're my favorite! All the love, Josiah. Uploaded, is a picture of the spontaneous, ambiguous flux, that encapsulates our metaphysical realm. I look forward to seeing you again! (っ⇀`皿′↼)っ

Here's the image gift Josiah has sent you:

Secret gift

Also, Josiah has sent you a ton of "angry" hugs

meu-amorzinho-cat.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 2nd, 2023
Spooky season still xD y'all lovely ghostieees
👻 @trueconfidant123 🎃 
👻 @healingtalk 🎃
👻 @lovemymoonflowers 🎃 
👻 @workingitthrough2 🎃 
👻 @SunShineAlwaysGrateful 🎃 
👻 @cottonn 🎃
have received the spookiest halloween wish from our sweet @tinywhisper11 hehe!💗
image_1698950740.png
Aww always the cutest appreciations, Lolaaabeaann, thank youu for this halloweeeny wish for your friends!💗
you-are-a-star-doodlernie.gif
How did everyone celebrate Halloween this year? Feel free to spook us please!💗
VictoriaLove7 November 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a spooky 👻 cute graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The letters are orange because the font color in the graphic is orange. It is a Halloween 🎃 theme! The names are in purple because the ghosts hats are purple. The hearts are pink because the hearts held by WorkingitThrough2 is pink! ©️ Sunshine's owlsome style! 🥳❤

Each appreciated got a spooky cutey 👻 ghost graphic. It must have taken more time to make each and the curvy names on each graphic. ❤

I love the way you make the fonts and the spooky 👻 graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

HealingTalk November 2nd, 2023

@tinywhisper11

Thank you, Lola!

Your good wishes mean a lot to me, coming from you! 💜

It makes me happy that you have been enjoying this Halloween celebration with so much enthusiasm, displaying your creativity, and having so much fun!

That's wonderful!

lets-have-some-fun-have-fun.gif

SunShineAlwaysGrateful November 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@Tinywhisper11 

Thank you sooo much 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃👻👻👻👻🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃👻👻👻👻

psst there is a Birthday Bash!!  

https://www.7cups.com/forum/healthyliving/AnnouncementsIcebreakersFun_2561/CherisConnectionCornerComeJointheBirthdayBashTinyWhisper11_316514/

Tinywhisper11 November 3rd, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful I love you ❤ I love you ❤ I love you ❤❤❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thanks sunny you da best ❤❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 3rd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

🤗❤🤗

hugs-love.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers November 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awwe thank you sun buddy! 💛 this post is lovely :3 

@tinywhisper11

*huggles Lola bean tightttt* 🥺💕 you just…. You just the sweetest lola bean evas 🤧🤧

@LoveMyMoonflowers yes I'm sweet but twisted like a candy cane 😋 😁😎

@Tinywhisper11

hehehe i think lola bean is a lot sweeter than twisted though 🥺💕

@LoveMyMoonflowers tis true😁 I only say the twisted part so noone will eat me😁😁😁

@Tinywhisper11

ouh that’s smart :o 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 3rd, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers winnie-the-pooh-hug.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

love you moreeeeee, sun buddy 🥺

WorkingitThrough2 November 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This is so sweet, Thank you❤️

Hiya @VioletWater, here's a generous appreciation for you from @Phoenixbutterfly97 to thank you for being totally amazing!💛

image_1698953515.png

Click me for a clearer view!🥰

thank-you-thanks.gif

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful message,
Butterfly it is certainly wonderful to have people like you and Violet supporting each other and everyone else too!💛

VictoriaLove7 November 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a thoughtful graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The lotuses show VioletWater's because Violet's pfp says 'no mud no lotuses', and the butterfly in the graphic shows the appreciator, phoenixbutterfly. ❤

The letter color is green because the background of the graphic is green, the names are in purple because the butterfly color is purple. The hearts are yellow because the font color for the message in the graphic is yellow! ©️ Sunshine's original cute style! 🥳❤ 🤗❤

Who is awesome? 😮

We are told by the very kind and appreciative @Orca03 that you are, @BeautifulDrizzle13. 💙

image_1698954693.png

Thank you for being a part of the listener's team, Drizzle, your kindness is greatly appreciated! 💙

yellow-habiscus-yellow-flower.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very cute graphic with a pretty color, Sunshine! 🌞❤ 

The brown color tone of the rabbit, fox, and bear in the graphic is the same as the color tone of Sakhi's pfp and I like the way you wrote the opening message 'Who is awesome?' (you is awesome! 🤗❤ )

The letters are in red because the message in the graphic is in red, the names are in yellow because the flowers color is yellow. The hearts are blue because the font color in the graphic is blue! ©️ Sunshine's owlsome cute style 🥳❤

I love the very cute graphic and the colors you chose, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

GrimSox November 3rd, 2023

🐧 Pi pipipi Pi pipipi pinguuu pinguuuu! 🐧
@1OptimisticPenguin you have received this sweet appreciation from @GoldenNest2727 🐦

pensurf_1698994598.png

notepeng_1698994606.png

🐦 Nest has sent you A Smile! :) 🐧

pingu-penguin.gif

✮✮✮✮✮

Ahaan, I see you two birdies! 🐧🐦 Nice to meet you Penguin buddy, thanks for keeping the chatrooms an empathetic and supportive place for everyone. I look forward to you being a chatroom supporter if you wish, 😁 I'm quite confident in Nest's trust, and cheer for you ^ ^ Thank you nest for spreading your pfp's smile on penguin's face. It looks good on both of you 😊

@grimsmark8

I like the opening message pi pi pi pi pingu 🐧 ☺ and the blue background is pretty.

The penguin on a kayak in the first graphic looks really optimistic, Charlie! ☺🐧 , the golden eggs 🥚 in the nest shows GoldenNest! Hihihi ☺

@grimsmark8

the graphics are so adorableeeee 💙 i love the penguin theme hehehe 

🐼 Aye hayee, I think we're going to have a pandemonium for you, @pandanfe 🐼
The awwsome TC @trueconfidant123 has sent a calming appreciation for you, 'cause ^^

pandanfe_1698995382.png

✮✮✮✮✮

TC is on a break currently, but I bless their heart for sending such a sweet note for you, Panda. I catch the same vibes when I come across you, and I hope to cultivate those values too. Thanks for motivating and inspiring us towards self-care 😄💗 TC has additionally wished you LoL. Lots of love, that is. May you be infected with so much love and start a pandamic 🤍💗

lots-of-love-cute.gif

pandanfe November 3rd, 2023
OMG @grimsmark8 @trueconfidant123 thank you so much for the appreciation. It means a lot and also appreciation is a motivation booster.

And I really loved the card as well 🤗 Thank you once again 💕

Edit: Why can't I have enough of this card 😭😭😭😭😭😭

😋 And this post is about an a-mya-zing event that I was part of too! 😋
This sweet message has been sent by @RikTeson for @PineapplePickles 🍍

rikpineapple_1698996436.png

✮✮✮✮✮
The game was soo cool! I arrived late but I give props to @Mya000 
🍵😸 for brainstorming such a fun way to ask riddles. Every room had a different story, and all answers linked to make passwords that revealed the final champion's trophy!

So, admiring the wonderful insights from you, Rik has sent you a trophy too, Pineapple! Thanks for the adventure time 😋😉

picklepine_1698997155.png

Mya000 November 3rd, 2023

@RikTeson @PineapplePickles @grimsmark8 Thank you so much to you three (and to everyone who participated) for coming to this Halloween event and making it so great. It truly warms my heard to hear that you enjoyed the game. Your presence and enthusiasm made the event truly special. I'm already looking forward to planning another one for Christmas so we can celebrate together once again. What a beautiful trophy – thank you for crafting it and for being so supportive of each other 💖

Kristynsmama November 3rd, 2023

@Cotton you have received a sunny 🌞 appreciation from @sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hey hey, i hope this tags finds you doing well. You are a wonderful person who is kind, caring, and appreciative always and I just wanted to take a moment to appreciate you for your sweet presence here. Your words are always soooo thoughtful and heartfelt, and you bring lots of joy to those around you. I love coming across your replies to others in the forumland that always have such an inherent kind-tone filled with so much warmth and generosity.You deserve all the great things that life has to offer and I hope you're being kind to yourself as well! 💛🌻💛

1c0555a6-bbc0-495d-8a01-56c68e98a505_1699014383.png

@Kristynsmama

The graphic is yellow with the Sun shining  because the appreciator, Sunshine's 🌞❤ pfp is yellow! There are Sunflower 🌻 and yellow hearts in the graphic so there are Sunflower and yellow hearts in the message! ☺

It is a sunny appreciation from Sunshine 🌞❤ to cotton! ☺