Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

innateJoy9602 2 hours ago

@YourCaringConfidant

awh how lovely!! thank you for putting this together desiree! 

it is absolutely beautiful! appreciate the person who sent me this as well! many hugs all around!! 🫂💗

sami-en-dina-sami-dina.gif

YourCaringConfidant 4 hours ago

@SadCat13

244-2442571-home-birthday_1726873785.png

Your sweet friend @WeEarth has sent you an appreciation!

20240920-185609_1726873899.jpg

[Click here to view image larger.]

The note reads: "Belated birthday wishes cat I am so sorry for being late, as you know I am on self care break. Anyway, it's never too late to celebrate right? Thank you my dear friend for everything you are doing here. When we met for the very first time, I thought you were a listener, but you reminded me that it doesn't need to be in a specific position to do awesome works. Thank you cat for being awesome the way you are! We are so grateful to have you in our 7 Cups family.  May you have the courage and confidence to overcome all the challenges in life, have a wonderful time ahead! Keep shining, smiling, spreading positivity, hope and gratitude!"

🧡💙💚 🌎 🐈‍⬛️ 💚💙🧡

What a sweet, beautiful note that was! Awww. SadCat13, to go along with that note, Earth wanted to gift you lots of love! Enjoy the cake and balloons! 

c83adf14-f124-4c0d-9180-5cbfb086bff8_1726874210.jpeg

c07049b1b6241f9b14958378899daf61_1726874219.png

And to add to the birthday celebration, please accept this gift from my little helper. I hope you both love what my little helper made for you. 

20240920-190252_1726874285.jpg

Have a great day!