Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @AnnaSilverberg Thank you both sooooo much for the smile on my face and the love in my heart! This appreciation is so very beautiful. I always say my heart is full when I receive too much kindness my way. 😆 I still have to figure out how to be receptive to it all. Lol. I want you both to know I have nothing but love for y'all!

Anna, thank you so much for the loving words of appreciation. I'm so grateful to have you, as well. I feel the same. Love you! You are a wonderful twin to have. ♡ 

Sun, you are so talented and creative! I thank you so much for making this appreciation. It is soooo pretty and I love the colors. Awwww, you know the more colorful, the better. I love it. Your graphics, as always, are amazing and I love them. Thanks for all you do, Sun! ♡ 

@YourCaringConfidant

Aww you give out so much love and care to the world, so you best believe it's gonna come back to you as well, but hey, it does feel overwhelming at times, and no worries, you are allowed your time and pace to be receptive of it all, one little kind act towards your way at a time, Desiree.💖

Always happy to send some extra color and love your beautiful-self's way!🥰

i-love-you-too.gif

Phoenixthepoised Wednesday

🌟Hey @Sunisshiningandsoareyou here's a truly heartwarming message from @WeEarth for you!🌟

image_1727846178.png

Text in image: Greetings my dear friend Sun, You remind me of someone very special, my old friend Melen who radiates positivity, kindness, and love in a similar way you do. 😀 My sun, you are a beacon of light, always spreading happiness and uplifting everyone around you. As I always say, sun is the shining light in Earth's life ❤️Thank you for being the wonderful, amazing soul that you are. I am so grateful to have you in my life

With love and appreciation,
Yours Earth
🌞🌏This beautiful note captures the essence of friendship, celebrating the light that friends bring into our lives. Just like the sun warms the Earth, kindness and positivity of friends like @Sunisshiningandsoareyou can illuminate our days and uplift our spirits. 🌞🌏

🙌✨And thank you @WeEarth for recognizing and expressing such heartfelt gratitude but also for taking time to create and share the above graphic too!
It’s moments like these that remind us how vital our connections are and how much we can inspire each other to shine even brighter!💚

And also @WeEarth being the sweetest and the kindest sends you lots and lots of love too!💞
hug.gif

Here’s to spreading more love and positivity! 🌈 Let’s all strive to be that beacon of light for someone today!💖

VictoriaLove7 Wednesday

@Phoenixthepoised

It is a very cute Sunshine 🌞❤ & earth 🌏 theme graphic, Phoenix! 🦜⋋(◉⌔◉)⋌

There is Sunshine 🌞❤ throwing her arms around the Earth 🌏 because it is for Sunshine 🌞❤ from Earth 🌏

The Sunshine 🌞❤ & the Earth 🌏 have this face ᕠ(◕◡◕)ᕤ

There is a bird 🦜 on top right corner because it is created by Phoenix 🦜⋋(◉⌔◉)⋌

There are Sunshine 🌞❤ frame at the bottom of the graphic. 

There are these 🌞🌏 in typing to show Sunshine 🌞❤ & Earth 🌏

The extra love is ghosts 👻 with a pink heart 💗

KaylaBella Wednesday

@Phoenixthepoised

This is gorgeous!!!! 💖💕♥️ Welcome to PAT! 💖 

Phoenixthepoised 2 days ago

@KaylaBella 

Thank you so much! I'm thrilled to be here! 💖

@Phoenixthepoised

Awww thank youu for posting this, Phoenix, and for your sweet words, it means a lot to me.🥰

Ooh and welcome to the team, you're already acing this!💖

@WeEarth

Earthy friend, thank youu for thinking of me and thinking so kindly, it's been a pleasure watching you grow into the wonderful listener and dedicated leader that you are today, and of course, over the course of this time, to have nurture our friendship so beautifully. Grateful for you too, my friend. 🥹🥰

Always shining brightly and sending the sunniest warm rays at youu!🌞💖

I looove the graphic, specially the adorable little sun and earth hehe.🌞🌍💖

Sending lots of love and warm hugs y'alls way!🤗💖

Phoenixthepoised 2 days ago

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

My pleasure😇

I’m excited to be part of the team and can’t wait to contribute more!!

Phoenixthepoised Wednesday

🌟 Appreciation Post for @ASilentObserver from a Secret Friend 🌟

Today, I want to shine a spotlight on an incredible individual who truly embodies the spirit of friendship: @ASilentObserver! 🏆

obs-is-an-incredible-leader-who-is-encouraging-and-helpful-he-provides-kindness-direction-and-does-so-much-here-at-7-cups-to-make-it-a-better-place-it-is-with-a-big-thank-you-for-everything-yo-png_1727850279.PNG

Text in image: Obs is an incredible leader who is encouraging and helpful. He provides kindness, direction, and does so much here at 7 Cups to make it a better place. It is with a big thank you for everything you do that I want you to know how appreciated you are for the time and service you give, and for the heart that you share to so many here. Thank you for being you and for believing in so many of us.

@ASilentObserver, you bring so much joy and positivity into our lives! Your ability to see the good in everyone is truly inspiring. We admire your patience, especially in tough situations, and how you make teamwork feel effortless. You’re always there to lend a hand, and your empathy is a true superpower. Thank you for being such a safe and supportive presence in the community🌟💖 

🏆You truly deserve this Champion's trophy for being the amazing person you are! Keep shining and spreading your positivity! 🏆

well-done-golden-trophy.gif

Also Secret friend, if you see this, thank you for recognizing and celebrating their incredible qualities—cheerfulness, positivity, patience, supportiveness and empathy. Your thoughtful gesture not only uplifts @ASilentObserver but also inspires all of us to appreciate one another more openly.

Let’s all take a moment to celebrate the wonderful qualities of @ASilentObserver and remember to spread love and kindness in our own lives! 🌟✨

VictoriaLove7 1 day ago

@Phoenixthepoised

It is a pretty green plants 🌿 theme graphic, Phoenix! 🦜⋋(◉⌔◉)⋌

There are green plants 🌿 &  splashes of green color in various tones & an indigo splash color. So, the letters colors in typing are green & indigo (..◜ᴗ◝..)

The champion trophy is shining with laureate wreaths 𓆩🏆𓆪

Hiya @HealingTalk, you've received a sweet little thank you note from @WalkAlot with a very well deserved trophy for being exceptionally yourself!💚

17280282933541961380096473534762_1728028353.png

Walkalot sent you another gift, click here to unwrap.🎁 

myhome-50lakhs.gifYou are truly such a brilliant

presence to have around, Marcelo, how you always take time to uplift people, specifically list what people are doing great and how, being as genuine and generous in your gratitude-expression will always be awe-inspiring for the open-hearted ones. Keep on being you!💚

Thank you for this thoughtful gesture, Walkalot.💚

VictoriaLove7 1 day ago

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very pretty flowery ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)💗

There are smoll pink roses ⊱✿⊰ & there are white ❀ & red ✿ roses 🌹 with a soft blue background graphic. o(^▽^)o

The font color for the names is pink because the color of the smoll roses ⊱✿⊰ motif is pink. The font color for the message is soft blue because the color of the background graphic is soft blue (*´◡`*)

The trophy 🏆 gif image is shining & the gift 🎁 is an image of a hawk 🦅 with the text 'be free like a hawk' 🦅

The letters color for the message is soft blue because the font color of the message in the graphic is soft blue ᕠ( ᐖ )ᕤ

The letters color for the names is pink because the font color for the names in the graphic is pink. The hearts 💚 in typing are green because the color of the flowers stems 𖥧𖤣 & leaves 🍃 are green ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ owlsome pretty style! 🥳❤ᕙ(ᵔоᵔ)ᕗ💗

@VictoriaLove7

Lol my little happy dance when I read your detailed reviews, Vic, thank youuu, as always, spot onnn!🤗

bubu-dancing-dance.gif

VictoriaLove7 7 hours ago

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)💗 for creating very pretty graphic that makes the appreciation even sweeter! 🤗❤

*me dance with you*ᕠ( ᐖ )ᕤ💗

peach-and-goma-dancing-gif.gif

Hi @ReeganB I'm excited to share with you today a truly beautiful message that a secret friend has written for you! They are very grateful to have you in their life and have taken time to show their gratitude for being there for them and helping them out during rough times. 💜

to-reegan-from-secret-friend_1728061465.png

The message reads: He is my long time listener and one of the first people I met on 7 cups. Helped me through a very tough times, when I had I was barely hanging on and totally lost trust to pretty much anyone. He was there for me and still is. He is kind, understanding and we talk on regular basis. Somehow he knows exactly what to say in the exact moment I need to hear it. Made me smile and laugh, got me curious about life again. I am so lucky to have such a great person in my life.

Your secret friend has also shared that they think of you as forgiving, positive, supportive, cheerful, respectful, empathetic, and as a problem-solver. Those are just a few of your wonderful qualities, hehe! 💜

Well hey there secret friend, thank you for taking time to appreciate your listener, it's really sweet of you! And I'm glad you've been able to find someone great out here who's helped you through so much. 🤍🤍

7 Cups is incredibly lucky to have you, Reegan. Supporting members long-term and during extremely hard times is an awesome thing to do and shows you to be a really kind person. And figuring out exactly the right words to say is surely lots of talent. Bringing someone from just holding on to smiling and laughing again shows tons of effort and understanding being put in, and that's great! Thank you so much for being on Cups and for the work you do on here, we really appreciate it! 💜

Let's not forget, your secret friend has also sent you a big warm smile! 😊

happy-happy-dog.gif

Keep smiling and spreading kindness in the world, Reegan! 🫂

VictoriaLove7 12 hours ago

@exuberantBlackberry9105

It is a very pretty indigo theme graphic,  Berry! 🫐(..◜ᴗ◝..)

There are indigo paws prints 🐾  & splashes. The warm smile is a doggo 🐶 wearing indigo flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა 𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ as a crown 

The font color is indigo, so, the letters color in typing is also indigo & the hearts in typing are purple 💜 & white 🤍 because the doggo ૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა color is white °ʚ(*´꒳`*)ɞ°

Hey @calmingcomfortero I'm here to let you know that @Sunisshiningandsoareyou has sent you a really special message! Sun would like to acknowledge and thank you for the amazing impact you make on 7 Cups. 💜

Sun has also highlighted some of your qualities, hehe! They think you are cheerful, empathetic, supportive, purposeful, friendly, positive and respectful. So many amazing qualities, you're doing great! 🩷

1_1728067242.png

2_1728067252.png

3_1728067259.png

The message reads: Hey hey Calming, I hope this tag finds you doing amazingly yourself.💜 I just wanted to take a moment to remind you of the massive impact you have on the community, being your wonderful self. Thank youuu for being a listener here, offering support and company to those that need. Thank youuu for your brilliant forum posts always so full of resources, tips and support. Most importantly, thank youu for all the upvotes, I feel upvotes are a cool way to let people know here that we see them, we hear them and we support them, without even doing much, a simply click on that little heart goes such a long long way hehe. I can speak for myself currently, and I've noticed you often upvote my posts, and it makes me smile always, so even if it isn't a lot to you, it means a whole lot to me, to be seen and appreciated this way. Thank youuuuu for all you do and for being so so thoughtful, considerate and sweet!💜 Wishing you the sweetest pleasures in life today and everyday, hope you are rewarded with kindness and love always!💜

Ooh and Sun also wants to send you a wonderful smile! 😊

%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%AE%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%87%E0%A4%B2%E0%A5%80-%E0%A4%AE%E0%A5%81%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%81%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%A8%E0%A4%BE.gif

Calming, a big thank you to you for all you do for 7 Cups. Your work clearly doesn't go unnoticed, and we appreciate it tons. Even the tiny actions of yours make a difference because they make Sun, and I'm sure many more people, smile. And making someone smile is always a great accomplishment! Keep up your amazing work hehe! 🩷🩷

And of course, a big thank you to Sun too for taking the time to write such a sweet appreciation message! I love how your messages are always so sweet, detailed and heartwarming. Thank you for doing this, Sun! 🌞

Keep being your amazing selves, both of you! And of course, keep smiling and spreading smiles! 💜💜

VictoriaLove7 12 hours ago

@exuberantBlackberry9105

It is a very pretty soft purple Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ theme graphic, Berry! 🫐(๑•᎑•๑)

There are soft purple Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ , soft purple flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ & pink flowers ⊱✿⊰ in the background, & a peach 🍑 speech bubble 💬 with a white heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 in it

In the second graphic there are little purple flowers

In the third graphic there is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ that has this face  ( ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ) because it is from Sunshine 🌞❤, a purple 𓇗 flower , purple Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ, soft pink ✦ sparkles, a white speech 💬 bubble with a soft pink heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 in it

The font color is purple because the color of the flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ are purple 

The smile gif image is a purple sparkling smiley icon that has this face ( '◡' )

The letters color in typing is soft purple & the hearts 💜 in typing are purple (。╹▿╹。)

lightPrune1000 12 hours ago

@exuberantBlackberry9105

It's pretty colors & graphics!

images-21_1728121864.jpeg

@lightPrune1000 thank you! 💜

@exuberantBlackberry9105

Awwww I loooove this so much, thank youuu for delivering my appreciation to @calmingcomfortero in such a beautiful way, Berry. Lovinggg the purple hues and the adorable little stickers, a sun too aww🥹 and of course your loving note made is soooo much more heart-touching.🥰💖

Thankieees to *you* for spreading so so many smiles too.🤗💖

hearts-love-hearts.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I'm so glad you liked it! Aww I had lots of fun making this hehe, no worries. Your message is so sweet and just made me smile. 🤗

No need to thank me, lol, I like doing this! Aww that gif is sooo cute, Sun! Love it! *hugs to you too* 💜💜

YourCaringConfidant 17 hours ago

The following appreciation is dedicated to @Sunflower333333 and I'm sure it will, without a doubt, brighten their day! Sunflower, your appreciator is the amazing, kind @fristo and here is what he had to say... Happy reading!

🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 

orange-circles-hug-your-cat-day-social-media-graphic-20241002-061209-0000_1728104979.png

148776_1728105245.png

Awwwww, what an absolutely beautiful note that was, Fristo! You always know just how to make others smile and bring happiness into the lives of others. This note was so very touching and I'm wishing you all the best and happiness too, Sunflower! I hope your heart is happy and you know how special you are. Have a very lovely day!

148776_1728105254.png

6ff6e36d-f497-4de4-8d34-2b88dfc50030_1728105207.jpeg

KindleMissie 2 hours ago

Hey hey wonderful people!😃👋 I am back!😁 I hope each one of you is doing awesome and having a great weekend!😊

So so so, let’s get it to do read some lovely appreciations!🤩 Shall we? 

This very first appreciation is for the cutie soldier cat @Nick003 and we have received this sweet letter from a Secret Friend.☺️ Congratulations Nick🎉

img-2169_1728157943.jpeg

The message reads: Nick is such an amazing muy to be honest. He's always so respectful and kind in the chat rooms. He's very patient when it comes to certain situations in chat. He's always welcoming. And not to mention his amazing J sense of humor! He never fails to make me laugh when I enter the room. He's an all around amazing person who deserves to be shouted out! Sending lots of love and hugs your way!

Secret Friend has spot lighted your awesome personality with lots of shining sparkles ✨💖 Here is how they admire you:

img-2170_1728158312.jpeg

Also, they have sent you unlimited warm Huggies!😊 Snuggle up hehehe😁

pat-extasyxx.gif

UwU💗 Secret Friend hasn’t even left a one point for me to praise you hahaha😂 Their lovely message has covered every amazing part of you Nick! You are truly an incredible cutie soldier cat!🐱💖 And know that you are loved by all of us!😊✨ Thank you so much for everything you do to make this place even awesome!🤩 Keep Shining!✨

Secret friend, I hope you can hear me so Thannnnnk youuuuu for sending this loveeellllyyyy gifttt! It is much appreciated!😊💗✨

KindleMissie 1 hour ago

*Drum roll 🥁* This appreciation is for lovely ☺️ Dija @PastaIsVeryUnderrated

Congratulations Dija🎉 And this message is also send my our cutie and shy Secret friend!💗

img-2167_1728159417.jpeg

The message reads: Dija, you are truly the best friend I have on cups, you are going through so much right now and I just wanted to give you this message. Dija, you are incredible, you are amazing, you are beautiful, you are smart, you are a great artist, and I mean all of that. Although times have been very tough, never loose that hope, never loose that bright light you have inside. Finally, I wanted to tell you that you are incredibly loved and you really can’t imagine how much love you deserve in this world, because you are so kind to others. Love from a secret friend. ❤️

Secret has also shared your wonderful personality traits with us🤩 and these are:

img-2168_1728159545.jpeg

And lovely Dija, you have received lots of colourful seasonal leaves as well for your next artistic adventure!🍁🍀🍂 Enjoy!😊 * And don’t forget to take a fun dive in them🤫*

falling-leaves-changing-leaves.gif

Aww! This is lovely💖 Dija, your dedication and kindness towards everything is truly inspiring and that brightens up you like a shining light for everyone! As Secret Friend mentioned earlier, know that we all love you so much and are grateful to have you here with us!😊💖

Secret Friend, thank you for sharing this lovely message with us!😊💖 Keep being amazing!🤩 

KindleMissie 1 hour ago

Oh WoW!🤩 It’s Secret Friend once more expressing their deepest gratitude!💗 

Secret Friend has nominated @16peacefulBraveheart01 , Congratulations Friend!🥳 

img-2171_1728161093.jpeg

The message reads: I appreciate his kindness patience and gentle approach. He is my long term listener and I could not wish for a better one. He is empathetic, intuitive kind and supportive. Keeps me motivated to work on myself and is there for me when I need somebody to lean on. Really could not wish for a better one.

Secret Friend said, you are awesome and here is how!🤩

img-2172_1728161264.jpeg

And now get ready to get cozy because Secret Friend is squishing you in a warm Huggies!🩷

milk-and-mocha-bear-hug.gif

Loveliest!✨ Thank you so much peaceful buddy for being an awesome listener and blooming Cups with your lovely, kind, gentle, and brave heart!❤️ You are loved and so much appreciated😊💖 

Thanks to you Secret friend for making this appreciation happen with your lovely message!😊💖 You are much loved and appreciated too✨