Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

KindleMissie September 3rd

@slowdecline48

Hahaha😃 for sure lovely friend and you're most welcome!!😊

KindleMissie August 31st

Here’s another delightful message!🤩🌟

I am excited to show this appreciation for the wonderful @Earmaster, courtesy of the lovely @patientTree4231 🎉🎉🎉

img-2095_1725135311.jpeg

The message reads: He listens and is empathetic.

Lovely friend, sweet patient has share your awesome peer qualities with us!🤩✨ These are:

img-2096_1725135636.jpeg

Sweet patient has wanted to deliver so many flowers for you. Here they are!!!💐

smurfette-picking-flowers.gif

Thank you so much @Earmaster for being an amazing listener! Your kindness and empathy is shining 7 Cups just like a bright star in the sky!🌟 We are so lucky to have a wonderful person like you here!!😊💗 Keep being the awesome self you are!!🤩💖

A huge thanks to @patientTree4231 for sharing this sweet message with us! Your kindness and dedication to spread joy is truly appreciated!😊💗

Hugs and love!!❤️❤️❤️

VictoriaLove7 September 1st

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute Sunshine 🌞❤, tree 🌳 with a pastel rainbow 🌈 theme, Missie! <(ᵔ )

There is a tree 🌳 because it is from Tree 🌳 

There is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ with soft pink blushes & this face (ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ ) , a tree 🌳 with this face (´•᎑•`) , a pastel rainbow 🌈, a bee 🐝 with this face (-ᵔ )ɞ, a blue bird 🐦 with this face ⋋(•⌔•)⋌ , a cloud ☁️ with this face (⁠˶⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•˶⁠)⁠

There is a teal butterfly ʚïɞ , people wearing blue & green clothing behind yellow & peach 🍑 color   smartphones📱, an orange 🍊 beehive motif

There are two large white flower 𑁍, little red 𔓘 & yellow 𔓘 flowers 

There is a green earth 🌐 with people hand in hand, & a soft pink heart 💗 on top of it

The font color for the name, the message, the 'you are', & the qualities sentences is brown because the color of the bee 🐝 stripes is brown & yellow. The font color for the qualities names is soft pink peach 🍑 because one of the rainbow 🌈 colors & the heart 💗 color & one of the smartphone 📱 colors is peach 🍑 

The flowers 💐 gif image is Smurfette 🧙🏻🧦 picking flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ 

The letters color in typing are blue, peach 🍑, soft blue, yellow, orange 🍊, purplish, & green. It's Missie's signature colors ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

KindleMissie September 3rd

@VictoriaLove7

Kawaii!!!!💖

Hi @incredibleRainbows2036, I hope you're feeling alright. 🌈 I wanna let you know that @LittleSunshine2036 has sent you a sweet little appreciation message for trying your best and being there for others even during the times when you don't feel the best. ☀️ I think that shows that you care about others and really want to support them. 💜

1_1725133816.png

The message reads: She is always trying to help others by being there . She never tries to invalidate someone's feeling . Sometimes she may not feel the best yet she tries to be there for others the much she can 

Wait, do we have one Twinke appreciating another Twinkle here or do we have something else happening? Hmm, let's just stick to the names Rainbows and Sunshine haha! 🌈☀️

Sunshine would like to point out some of your amazing qualities, Rainbows. She thinks you are forgiving, empathetic, open-minded, respectful, cheerful, and friendly. Keep being your wonderful self! 💜

As someone who's gotten to know you, Twinkle, I mean Rainbows, I certainly agree with what Sunshine says about you. Even just being there for people can be really helpful. And indeed, you validate my feelings during our convos and I know you would never try to invalidate them. I know you try to be there and help others out even when you're having a bit of a hard time. I know that sometimes helping others helps us. But I want you to take time for yourself and take care of yourself too. And so does Sunshine. 🌞

So Sunshine has sent you a self care kit hehe! Please take care of yourself and know that it's okay to take a break if you need it. 🫂

2_1725136089.png

Thank you, Sunshine, for taking the time to write Rainbows such a lovely note and for encouraging her to take care of herself! It's so kind of you hehe. 🌞

Much love to you both! 💜💜

incredibleRainbows2036 September 1st

@exuberantBlackberry9105

thank you berry for creating such a beautiful post and Sunshine ( my inner self) for trying to find positive in your other half ♡

exuberantBlackberry9105 September 1st

@incredibleRainbows2036 Aww I'm so glad you find the post beautiful hehe. I'm proud of your Sunshine half for finding good in your Rainbows half! Finding good in ourselves can often be really hard for some of us, and I'm glad you're trying to do it hehe. Keep going! 🌈☀️

@exuberantBlackberry9105

It is a cute cloud ☁️, rainbow 🌈, & Sunshine 🌞❤ theme graphic, Berry! 🫐 ⊂(ᴖ ᴑ ᴖ)つ

There is a rainbow 🌈 because it is for Rainbow 🌈, & there is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ because it is from LittleSunshine 🌞❤

There is a rainbow 🌈, a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ with this face  ( ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ) , a yellow Sunshine 🌞❤ among the cloud ☁️, a rainbow 🌈,  a large cloud ☁️, golden ✦✦ sparkles 

The font color in the message graphic is soft purple because one of the rainbow 🌈 colors & some of the flowers ৶ꕤ७ in the kit graphic is soft purple. So the letters color in typing is also soft purple 

The kit graphic has soft purple ৶ꕤ७ flowers, soft pink ᗢ Tulips ᗢ, & yellow ৶ꕤ७ flowers. The font color for the tips is soft pink, the speech 💬 bubble & the soil color is also soft pink. There are yellow ✦✦ sparkles (๑•᎑•๑)

KindleMissie August 31st

Last but not least!🤩✨

This lovely message is for little beanie bunny 🐰 Lola @TinyWhisper from sweet @WellsFiction 🎉🎉🎉

img-2099_1725137558.jpeg

The message reads: TinyWhisper is a wonderful friend. I'm blessed to have connected with her. She's amazing :)

Bunny Lola, Fiction friend said that you are wonderful and are grateful to have you. They want to recognise yours wonderful traits which are🤩💗✨: 

img-2100_1725137823.jpeg

And and they have sent you so many warm hugs, aww!!💖

qian-hug.gif

Thank you so much @TinyWhisper beanie bunny 🐰 for being an exceptional and wonderful friend!💗 Your kindness and sweetness are truly remarkable. We all hold you in great affection!😊❤️ 

A heartfelt thanks to @WellsFiction for sharing such a delightful message with us!💖 Your dedication to spreading joy and happiness is genuinely valued.☺️✨ 

Our love for both of you is immense!💞

KindleMissie September 1st

@Tinywhisper11 😊💗

Tinywhisper11 September 1st

@KindleMissie 😁😁😁😁 thankyou so much ❤❤😁😁😁😁

@WellsFiction 😭😭 thank you ❤❤ I'm honoured to have you as my friend ❤  love you ❤❤ so much ❤❤ hugs you tightly ❤ thanks sweetie

KindleMissie September 1st

@Tinywhisper11

So happy you liked it!!😊💗

cute-cony.gif

@KindleMissie

It is a cute bunny 🐰 with ice cream 🍦 theme graphic, Missie! ˎ₍>ʚ<₎ˏ

It is a bunny 🐰 holding ice cream 🍦 theme because Missie say, little beanie bunny 🐇 & Tiny likes ice cream 🍦 

There is a soft pink bunny 🐰 holding an ice cream 🍦wearing pink dress 👗 & a bow tie ⑅ with this face ʚ₍ᐢ◕ ̫ ◕ᐢ₎ɞ & she hold a red balloon 🎈 

There is an ice cream 🍦 with pink, white, brown scopes & a peach 🍑, white, teal ice on a stick. There are brown ice cream 🍨 scopes in a teal bowl. The ice creams have this face (˶•᎑•˶)

There is a boy 🧑waving with this face (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ) , golden ౨ৎ ribbon, bubbles & heart ᯓᡣ𐭩, & train 🚆

The qualities graphic is the flip version of the message graphic & the ice cream 🍦 scopes held by the bunny 🐰 is higher & the balloon 🎈 is pink with this face ( •᎑• )

The letters color in typing are blue, peach 🍑, soft blue, yellow, orange 🍊, purplish, & green. It's Missie's signature colors ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

The warm hugs is peach 🍑 & goma cats with soft pink blushes & ears & this face •⩊•˶^ & a pink heart 💗

KindleMissie September 4th

@VictoriaLove7

💗💗🌟

healingsoul4892 September 2nd

Lets begin the week with a heartfelt shoutout

Today we're celebrating the special bond between two of our amazing listeners!✨this heartfelt appreciation goes to the fantastic @Henry2000 who has been recognized by the wonderful @aboveskys

857473634905_1725269798.PNG

The message says: thankyou for being a wonderful listener

aboveskys, thank you for shining a light on Henry2000's wonderful qualities❤️

Henry2000, you've shown yourself to be a truly exceptional listener, making a positive impact with every interaction🌸

Thank you both so much for your support and kindness

VictoriaLove7 September 2nd

@healingsoul4892

It is a cute heart ᯓᡣ𐭩, starry ᯓ★⋆⭒˚✮⋆, rainbow 🌈 theme graphic, Soul! ^•⩊•^ ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ

There are cream ᯓᡣ𐭩 & brown ᯓᡣ𐭩 heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 shape balloons 🎈,  a teal star ᯓ★ with a heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 image on it, little stars ⋆⭒, a soft pink ᯓᡣ𐭩 heart , a cream pastel rainbow 🌈 with brown & cream cloud ☁️,  & a bouquet of pink ᰔᩚ hearts 

The font color is teal because the color of the large star ᯓ★ is teal (*´꒳`*)

healingsoul4892 September 2nd

The incredible @EmptyCupU has received a thoughtful appreciation from the amazing @aboveskys

854837343400_1725272748.PNG

The message reads: Thankyou for being on 7cups

She also sends you flowers!💐🌸🌷🌹🌻🌺

flowers-bouquet.gif
Aren't they beautiful?🥰

aboveskys, thank you for recognizing the positive impact EmptyCupU brings to our community and for taking the time to send in such thoughtful appreciation messages💙

EmptyCupU, your presence on 7 Cups is truly valued and we're grateful for the support and warmth you bring to our space✨

Thank you so much to the both of you😊

VictoriaLove7 September 2nd

@healingsoul4892

It is a pretty blue theme graphic with blue hearts ᰔᩚ & butterfly ʚïɞ , Soul! ₍^ᴖ⩊ᴖ^₎

There is a blue butterfly 🦋, cloud ☁️,  blue hearts ᰔᩚ, outline of a heart ᯓᡣ𐭩, a blue flower ,  & leaves 🍃 

There is a red, yellow, pink, white flower bouquet 💐 gif image ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ /ᐠ•⩊•

EmptyCupU September 2nd

@healingsoul4892 Hey. This is so kind of you. I dont know if I deserve this, but THANKS A LOTTTT !!

teenytinyturtle September 3rd

Hi hi!

Today we have an appreciation for @innateJoy960 from a secret friend 😮

The qualities the secret friend sees in Joy are...

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view.

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Thank you secret friend for appreciating joy and thank you joy for being such a warming presence on 7cups 💜

brown-beige-blank-watercolor-background-***-post-square-20240903-102159-0000_1725356894.png

can someone let me know if the image is there :0 having issues posting

CalmRosebud September 3rd

@teenytinyturtle

Hi, Turtle, I don't see the image. It will work if you try browser on your handheld device, or computer. I have had no luck posting any images on the app.

Love and Courage,

Rose

brown-beige-blank-watercolor-background-***-post-square-20240903-102159-0000_1725379584.png@CalmRosebud thank you for letting me know

brown-beige-blank-watercolor-background-***-post-square-20240903-102159-0000_1725379691.png

VictoriaLove7 September 3rd

@teenytinyturtle

Teeny 🐢\(^-^)/ It still does not appear, perhaps it is because of spotty internet 

teenytinyturtle September 4th

@VictoriaLove7

It really doesn't like me and my internet is fine... I've posted in the peer appreciation dashboard so hopefully someone will post for me 🤞

exuberantBlackberry9105 September 4th

@teenytinyturtle Hi, lemme give it a try from the link you posted here. I have a random guess that this might have something to do with the file name having a censored word in it, so let me try to rename it while downloading and then see if it works. 💙

@teenytinyturtle brown-beige-blank-watercolor-background-***-post-square-20240903-102159-0000_1725443788.png

https://ibb.co/GTFGch6

exuberantBlackberry9105 September 4th

@teenytinyturtle I hope the image works now. ❤️

appreciation-for-atinnatejoy960_1725462039.png

teenytinyturtle September 5th

@exuberantblackberry9105 thank you so much!

TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch September 3rd

Hey Everyone! E 👩‍🦳😔 here!! 

I have a very special Peer Appreciation to announce! I am actually a bit behind on posting this appreciation, so I apologize. I wanted to get it just right (seriously, I started over twice)!

This Peer Appreciation is for the wonderful PetiteSouris🤏🐭 and is from me, 

TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch👩‍🦳😔

unknown-1_1725390657.png

“To: PetiteSouris🤏🐭

Thank you for your continued support and assistance with everything 7 Cups and for encouraging and motivating me to do my best. You are always so helpful and supportive, and for that, I am so very grateful! 

You're understanding, empathetic, and extremely knowledgeable, and I am so thankful that I have your help in navigating, not just the site, but also the internship. 

You are extremely valuable to 7 Cups and also very appreciated by all you interact with.

And here are just a few of your wonderful qualities:

petitesourisfrome2_1725390836.png

PetiteSouris🤏🐭 is:

🤲Supportive🧑‍🤝‍🧑: They are kind and helpful. 

👏Optimistic🌼: They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

💗Intuitive💫: They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.

🤝Purposeful🧮:  They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place. 

👐Open Minded🧠:  They are able to see things from others’ point of view.

🌈Friendly🫂: They are caring and nice to everyone.

🙋🏼‍♀️Respectful🙇🏼‍♀️:  They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

I could only choose 7 but you have so many more qualities that are wonderful like 

💕Empathetic🤗: They look to understand and share the feelings of others.

😊Cheerful🌈: They are fun to be around.

👍Positive🤩: They focus on good qualities in others.

🧐Problem-Solver🧩: They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

🙏Patient🕊️ - They take the time to calm down before they act.

(and many many more!)

I have also sent you a virtual gift of beautiful 💐🌺🌷flowers 🌹🌸🪷

send-flowers-online-online-flower-delivery.gif

If you 🫵would like to appreciate🤲 some of your peers 👥who have made you smile😁, or brightened 🌞your day, you can do so using the 

And if you 🫵too, would like to create 🧑‍🎨 appreciation images 🔰 for fellow peers 👥by joining the peer appreciation team, you🫵 can 

TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch September 3rd

petitesourisfrome1_1725391370.png

This one might be a little clearer

PetiteSouris September 3rd

@TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch

Woah‼️ Woah‼️

🐭*blushing*🐭

Thank you sooooooooooo much‼️

✨This appreciation post is thoughtful and kind.✨

I didn't expect it at all. Such a wonderful surprise‼️

The highlight of my day, today‼️

It is my pleasure being your mentor, I ❤︎ working with all my mentees. 

minnie-mouse-laugh.gif

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

🐭PetiteSouris🐭

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

VictoriaLove7 September 4th

@TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch

It is a pretty mouse 🐁 theme graphic, E! 👩‍🦳(..◜ᴗ◝..)

There is a mouse 🐀 with this face ʕᵕᴗᵕʔ because it is for PetiteSouris 🐀 & Petite's pfp is a mouse 🐁 <:3 )~

There is a pink ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ mouse, soft cream ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ mouse, grey ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ mouse & soft purple ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ mouse. The soft purple mouse has soft pink blushes & this face ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᵕ>

There is a pair of soft cream shoes 👞 with a little mouse <:3 )~ in it , there are mice 🐭 wearing a t-shirt  👕 with a heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 image on it

There is a little mouse 🐁 peeking from the ear of the large mouse ʕᵕᴗᵕʔ

There is a mouse in a ballet ᘛ⁐̤ᕐ ᵕ> outfit & a prince 👑ᘛ⁐̤ᕐ •> outfit, a mouse carrying cookies 🍪<:3 )~ , a girl 👧 sitting with a mouse 🐁 nearby, because it is from E (the girl 👩‍🦳(..◜ᴗ◝..)

There are stickers that say, 'you are fab', kind, positive vibes, you are magic,  you are gem, you are pure magic, you are enough, sparkles, shine bright, your word & effort mean a lot, you are unique,  you are amazing ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᴖ> 

The font color for the names is pink because Souris' pfp is a mouse 🐁 wearing a pink dress 👚,  the To & From is soft blue because the background color is soft blue. The message is in red because the color of the heart image on the mice <:3 )~ t-shirts is red.

The qualities graphic has soft pink tongue because Souris' pfp is a mouse 🐁 wearing a pink dress 👚 <:3 )~ 

There is a sticker that illustrate each quality. A candle 🕯 for Optimistic, a smiley with a cowboy 🤠 hat for friendly, hand🙏 for respectful, a butterfly 🦋 for Purposeful, an I'm all about you sticker for supportive, a ๑ for intuitive,  a head with flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿ for open minded. There is also emojis for each quality in typing 

The flowers 💐 gif image is pretty, there is a Sunflower 🌻, roses 🌹, chrysanthemums ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀

Thegirlwhofelttoomuch emojis in typing is '👩‍🦳😔' PetiteSouris emoji in typing is '🤏🐭' because petite means little 🤏 (。╹▿╹。)

Hello loveleous people!😃👋 Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday or sorry maybe Tuesday😁

I am back again to provide you update on some latest peer appreciation messages!😁✨ Let’s dive in🤩

This appreciation message is for @MindfulJourney22 sent by @amiablePeace77 🎉🎉🎉

img-2107_1725446438.jpeg

The message reads: MindfulJourney22 is an amazing discussion host with a great ability to make people welcomed

Mindful Buddy, Ami wants to share your incredible peer qualities!💖✨ These are:

img-2108_1725446791.jpeg

Ami has also sent so many refreshing fruits 🍉 for you to enjoy your morning mindfulness sessions🧘 

harvest-cooking-bomb.gif

WOW!! So refreshing🍉🌊 Thank you so much @MindfulJourney22 for being an awesome discussion host and for being such a sweet and kind person. The Mindfulness chat room and community is always lively and shining with all of wonderful leaders and members around including our lovely Mindful buddy and sweet Ami!💗🌟 Thank you so much for everything you do to make this place a wonderful platform, we are more than grateful to have you here!☺️💖✨

And a big round of thanks to @amiablePeace77 for sharing this sweet message with us! We appreciate you so greatly much!😊💞

Lots of loves to you both!💝💝💝

@KindleMissie

It is a cute panda 🐼 & meditation 🧘‍♀️ theme graphic, Missie! ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

It is a panda 🐼 theme because Mindful's pfp is a panda 🐼 & Ami's pfp is a meditation 🧘‍♀️ pose 

There is a panda 🐼 ʕ ●오● ʔ with this face ʕ。●오●。ʔ , a meditating 🧘‍♀️ girl with this face ‎٩(⸝⸝ᵕᴗᵕ⸝⸝)و

There is a Sunflower 🌻 with pink petals & this face ( '◡' ) , red ᰔᩚ hearts, pink  ࿆  lotus flowers 

The font color for the name, the 'you are ', & the qualities names is pink because the color of the lotus   ࿆ flower is pink. The font color for the message is black because the color of the panda 🐼 is black & white 

The fruits pfp is a girl 👧 taking a pineapple 🍍 from a picture of fruits 🍎🍏🍒🍊🍌🍍

KindleMissie September 5th

@VictoriaLove7

Cute!!💕

Woohooo!!🥳🥳🥳 next one!🤩

This lovely message is nicely packed and sent for @Bluemoonlight1 from our lovely secretive secret friend!🎉🎉🎉

img-2109_1725450159.jpeg

The message reads: Their presence, their friendliness and’ their kindness 

Moon 🌙 Friend, the sweet secret friend are so grateful to have a wonderful and kind friend like you!🌟 And here is how, YESSS your awesome personality traits shared secretly by non other than our lovely secret friend!💖✨ These are:

img-2110_1725450500.jpeg

Secret friend also has sent sunshine 🌞 on you! *Sunny friend🌞 you gotta shine ✨ on lovely moon 🌙 as per secret friend’s request*

sun-happy.gif

Hehehe, so glimmering!✨ Thank you so much @Bluemoonlight1 for being an amazing friend and for always being shining. Your kindness and empathy is blooming everyone around. We are so grateful to have you!😊💖✨

Secret friend, I hope this message finds you well but I just wanted to shout-out a big thank you for writing this sweet message for Moon!🌙 Lots of Sunshine on you too🌞💖

*Hugs*🤗💗

@KindleMissie

It is a cute blue space 🪐👨‍🚀 theme graphic, Missie! ⋋(˶ᵔ⌔ᵔ˶)⋌

There is an astronaut 👨‍🚀 doggo 🐶 with this face ૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა , a moon 🌙 with this face ( ᵔ◡ᵔ ) , a star ⭐ with this face  (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ )

There is a Sunshine 🌞❤ with a cloud ☁️,  a kitty in a ufo 🛸 with this face ^•⩊•^ , meteors ☄ , little stars ⭐ , blue cloud ☁️ , a purple planet 🪐 & milky way galaxy 🌌

It is a blue space theme because it us for blue moonlight 🌙

The Sunshine 🌞❤ gif is a very cute Sunshine 🌞❤ shining among the cloud ☁️  with this face (◕◡◕)

The letters colors in typing are blue, peach 🍑, soft blue, orange 🍊, green, purplish, & yellow. It's Missie's signature colors <(ᵔ`)