Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

KindleMissie August 20th

@exuberantBlackberry9105 love-you.gif

@KindleMissie aww this is sooooo cute ❤️❤️

@KindleMissie

Aww of course, you deserve it, lovely. Keep spreading smilesssss like you always do, and may you receive many of these back as well.🤗💖

san-valentin.gif

KindleMissie August 20th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

cant-thankyou-enough.gif

VictoriaLove7 August 19th

@exuberantBlackberry9105

It is a pretty sparkles ✦✦ theme graphic, Berry! 🫐 ヾ(๑╹ヮ╹๑)ノ”

It is a sparkles ✦。⋆𖦹.✧˚✦ theme because Sunshine's 🌞❤ message says Missie 🌼(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑) creativity sparkles ✦。⋆𖦹.✧˚✦ like the brightest stars ★⋆⭒★‧₊˚˙⋆✮ in the night ‎٩(⸝⸝ᵕᴗᵕ⸝⸝)و*̣̩*

There are soft pink peach 🍑 sparkles ✦。⋆𖦹.✧˚✦ in the first graphic, there are soft pink & soft blue flowers ৶ꕤ७ ৶ꕤ७ flowers, soft pink Sunflower ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ with a yellow center, & a soft pink heart 💗. The soft pink  Sunflower ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ has this face ( '◡' ) , the soft pink heart has this face (˶ '◡' ˶)

The third graphic has soft blue sparkles ✦。⋆𖦹. & outlines of soft pink  sparkles ˚

The fourth graphic has a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ because it is from Sunshine 🌞❤! o(^▽^)o

The Sunshine 🌞❤ has soft pink blushes & this face ( ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ) , two smoll white Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ,  & two yellow Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ

The font color is soft purple because the color of the background is soft purple & soft indigo. The letters color in typing is soft blue because one of the flowers ৶ꕤ७ color & the color of the sparkles are soft blue ٩( ᐖ )۶

The big warm hugss 🤗❤ gif image is also in a pastel tone with the font colors in soft blue, soft orange, & a cream background color (。╹▿╹。)

@VictoriaLove7 Wow, this is so beautifully described with every detail! You're really very observant. Thank you so much for this. 🤍

@exuberantBlackberry9105

Thank you, Berry 🫐 (๑•᎑•๑) for creating those pretty & sparkling ✦。⋆𖦹.✧˚✦ graphics! °ʚ(*´꒳`*)ɞ°

@VictoriaLove7 Aww 🩷🩷

@exuberantBlackberry9105

Awww this is soooo magical, Berry, I love how you took time to read the appreciation message too and make it as personalized as possible with the glitter, sparkles, magic, emojis, stickers and vibrant colors.🤩💖

Can see how lovingly you created these to amp up the appreciation-receiving experience for @KindleMissie, many many thanks for your sweeet efforts and lovely words.🥰💖

Superrrrr grateful to have you on the team!🤗💖

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou aww thank you for being so sweet. you made me smile reading this. 😊

i am so glad you liked the post hehe. ooh your description of it it beautiful, thank you so much, sun. 🥰

super grateful and happy to be on the team, lol. i'm loving it. 💖

healingsoul4892 August 19th

A new week is here and with it comes a fresh burst of appreciation! This time, the fabulous @Summerkay2024 has sent a special appreciation to the amazing @AlanaGirl

Lets kick off the weeek with some well-deserved cheer and celebrate the wonderful vibes they bring to our community!

65894740970_1724075418.PNG

❤️They also sent you lots of love!❤️

moti-hearts.gif
Summerkay2024, its wonderful to see how much positivity and kindness you bring to our community. Your heartfelt messages are truly uplifting!😊

AlanaGirl, you really brighten up the place with your caring and cheerful spirit. Thanks for being such a positive ray of sunshine!🌞

AlanaGirl August 19th

@healingsoul4892

Summer Kay is the bestest person in the world!

SummerKay2024 August 19th

@AlanaGirl

🦋🩷Alana💜🌸

Don't forget what a great part u are of this community.  Thanks for always being kind and supportive 💛 💕 

U don't go unnoticed 🩷

Puffer sends u strength and glimmer 

🐡✨️✨️✨️

@healingsoul4892

It is a very cute Sunshine 🌞❤ theme graphic, Soul! ^•⩊•^

There is a cute yellow Sunshine 🌞❤ with this face (⁠ ⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠ ⁠)⁠ 

There are Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ on the upper part, soft pink ꕤ, yellow ꕤ , & orange 🍊 smoll Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ on the bottom left, a heart shape ᡣ𐭩 Sunshine 🌞❤ , & a large Sunflower 🌻 with yellow petals & an orange 🍊 center o(^▽^)o

The shines of Sunshine 🌞❤ is yellow & orange 🍊 

The font color is brown because the centers of the Sunflowers 🌻 on upper part of the graphic is brown (..◜ᴗ◝..)

It is a Sunshine 🌞❤ theme because Kay 🐡 says Alana is being a positive ray of Sunshine 🌞❤

The lots of love gif image is a cute penguin 🐧 with a basket 🧺 of pink hearts 💕 

The letters color in typing is yellow because the color of Sunshine 🌞❤ in the message graphic is yellow ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

KindleMissie August 20th

Wait stop scrolling!!😁 Hello beloveds lovelies!😃👋 May today bring you so many smiles and bundles of joy! 🤗💝

Today, I have some very sweet appreciative messages to announce!🤩 Let’s get it!😇🌟

So so so! This sweet appreciation is for lovely @UnsungTangerine from their inspiring Meow Meow self @UnsungTangerine!!🎉✨

img-2021_1724139606.jpeg

*Meow* The message reads: The ability to not give up even when things are bad. An indication that things are never as they seem.

To grow even if little by little. 

@UnsungTangerine, the Meow Meow Tangerine 🍊😺 has also highlighted your wonderful personality traits. These are:

img-2021_1724139908.jpeg

Meow Meow Tangerine wants to hug you a big!! 🫂🫶

get-well-soon.gif

Thank you so much @UnsungTangerine for being an awesome and inspiring person. Your ability to not give up is truly admirable!🤩✨ Your Meow Meow Tangerine self is so proud of you and grateful to have you, along with our sweet Meow Meow 😺 we here at 7 Cups are also proud of you and love you.👏💗😊 Keep up the good work!🥳💝

Meow Meow thanks for sending this lovely appreciation!😊💝

VictoriaLove7 August 20th

@KindleMissie

It is a cute kitty ^•⩊•^ theme graphic, Missie! 🌼°ʚ(*´꒳`*)ɞ°

It is a kitty ^•⩊•^ theme because Tangerine's 🍊 pfp is a white kitty ≽^•⩊•^≼ with a game 🎮 controller 

There is a white kitty ^•ﻌ•^ฅ with this face ^ᴖ⩊ᴖ^ฅ & a heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 shape paw 🐾, a video game 🎮 controller, an orange 🍊 tangerine with this face  \( ᵔ ヮ ᵔ )/, a trophy 🏆,  pink ✦ & yellow ✦ sparkles , pink ♪ & yellow ♪ music notes a soft pink peach 🍑 paw shape ice cream on a stick, teal, brown, & soft pink yarns 🧶, a white orange 🍊 kitty holding a red heart with little hearts ᰔᩚ & the kitty has this face  ฅ^-⩊-^ᡣ𐭩ฅ , & at the bottom there is a white orange 🍊 kitty with this face  ฅ^◔ヮ◔^ฅ

The big hugs is a bear holding a pink heart ⍝ʕ •ᴥ• ʔᡣ𐭩

The letters colors are blue, soft blue, purplish, & purple. The letters colors are peach 🍑 because the color of the paw 🐾 shape ice cream on a stick & the background color of the big hugs gif image are soft pink peach 🍑 , green because the leaves 🍃 of the tangerine 🍊 is green, orange 🍊 because the color of the tangerine is orange 🍊, yellow because the color of the trophy 🏆, the sparkle , & the music note ♪ are yellow, teal because the color of the yarn 🧶 is teal /ᐠ ᵕヮᵕマ Ⳋ

KindleMissie August 20th

@VictoriaLove7

Cutttteee💕

KindleMissie August 20th

Woohoo!! 🙌 Next appreciation!! 🤩🎉

This incredible appreciation is for delightful @Kristynsmama from our lovely @Countrygirl9988!!💞🌟

img-2024_1724140703.jpeg

The message reads: She help me alot about grief over my dad and she told me take time to heal she been kind and understanding want be going throught last 9 months 

Lovely Kristy, Country Girl has share some awesome peer qualities of yours with us.😃💗

These are:

img-2025_1724140996.jpeg

img-2026_1724141027.jpeg

Sweet Country Girl has also send flowers just for you!!💓🌟

catlowe-catlowecom.gif

Thank you so much @Kristynsmama for being an amazing llam-amazing listener and a lovely friend, and for blooming everyone’s heart with your sweet flowers of kindness!🤩💗✨ We are so grateful to have you!😊💓

A big round of thanks to @Countrygirl9988 for sending such a lovely message and being a shining array of light!!💝🌟 Your efforts are truly appreciated!☺️🩷🌟

Kristy and Girl, we love you both!💗💗💗

Kristynsmama August 20th

I love this! Thank you so much for the awesome graphics and the sweet appreciation. I feel loved and appreciated.

KindleMissie August 20th

@Kristynsmama

Your welcome!😊 So happy you liked it💗

@KindleMissie

It is a cute llama 🦙 & a girl 👩with a guitar 🎸 theme graphic,  Missie! 🌼 ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

There is a llama 🦙 wearing tosca scarf because it is for Kristy & Kristy's pfp is a llama with a tosca background. There is a girl 👩 with a guitar 🎸 because it is from country girl 🤠👩

The llama has this face 𐙼 , the girl has this face (´•᎑•`)

There is also a yellow star ⭐ with this face (˶◔◡◔˶), a cloud ☁️ with a rainbow 🌈 & this face (⁠˶⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠˶)⁠, a white birdie 🐦 with this face ⋋(-⌔-)⋌ , a unicorn 🦄  , a tree 🌳 of pink hearts 💕 , pink flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀, yellow star & soft pink bulb decoration, & a bouquet of pink hearts 💕 on a tosca sky background graphic.

The font color for the name is soft pink because the color of the hearts 💕 tree 🌳 is pink. The font color for the qualities names is purple because one of the colors of the rainbow 🌈 is purple. The font color for the message & for the qualities sentences is teal because the color of the soil in the graphic is teal (..◜ᴗ◝..)

The flowers 💐 gif image is a white kitty with soft pink ears, blushes, nose, mouth & she is throwing red roses 🌹 ฅ^。^ฅ , & the kitty has a heart shape face ᯓᡣ𐭩

The letters colors in typing are blue, peach 🍑,  soft blue, teal, orange 🍊,  purplish, soft green, & purple. Those are Missie's 🌼(๑•᎑•๑) signature letters colors (。╹▿╹。)

KindleMissie August 20th

@VictoriaLove7

Lovely!!💗💗💗

KindleMissie August 20th

Hehehe One more appreciation!!🥳🎉💞

This sweet message is from Glimmering Funshine @Sunisshiningandsoareyou to our sparkling @healingsoul4892!!🤩🌟🌞

img-2045_1724142160.jpeg

The message reads: Hiya Soul, I just wanted to take a moment to appreciate your bright presence on the peer appreciation team, you've been such an incredible addition to our program. Your posts are evident of the time and effort you put in to make them extra beautiful, colorful and pretty. 🥰

Always adding some thoughtful reminders and personalized compliments to make it even better. Thank youuu for being such an awesome team mate and hooman, for going an extra mile in making someone's day better. 💖

I hope you recieve many many smiles and warm wishes back, you truly deserve them too. Sending good wishes and lots of love your way. May you keep being your bright self always! 🌞

Funshine also wants you know how amazing you are by pointed out your wonderful traits!🌟🌞 These are:

img-2046_1724142371.jpeg

Sunshine Funshine has sent bright colours of joy for your our cutie artist!!🎨🌈

pride-snoopy-jumping.gif

@healingsoul9988 your lovely posts and beautiful graphics are bundles of joy to bring. Thank you so much for creating sweet and wonderful posts with adorable graphics CUTIE ARTIST!! 🎨🌈🤩💝 You are awesome and we are grateful to have a wonderful person like you in the team!😊💝✨

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you a bunch for sending a lovely message for our Cutie Artist! 🌞🌈 Your words always brighten our lives. Thank you so much again for everything you do even for the teammates. We admire you so much!🤩💗🌞✨

You both are loved and cherished!😊💝

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute Sunshine 🌞❤ & a kitty ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ, Missie! 🌼(*´◡`*)❀

It is a Sunshine 🌞❤ & kitty  ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ theme because it is from Sunshine 🌞❤ for @Healingsoul4892 & Soul's pfp is a kitty ^•⩊•^

In the message & qualities graphics, there is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ with pastel rainbow 🌈 & a yellow star ⭐ & rainbowy 🌈 hearts ❤🧡💛💚💙

The Sunshine 🌞❤ has soft pink blushes & this face (⁠´•⁠◡•⁠`◍⁠)⁠ 

The star ⭐ has this face ( •ヮ• )

There is a white kitty with peach 🍑 color stripes, sitting with a cherry blossom 🌸 background & the kitty has this face ᓚ₍^•⩊•^₎❀

There is a large soft pink cherry blossom 🌸 flower at the bottom left corner that has this face (◔᎑◔)

There are soft pink cherry blossom 🌸 flowers on the top left corner. There is a soft pink birdie 𓅨 with blue 🐦 tail on a pink tree branch 𓆱

There are cherry blossoms 🌸 on bottom right corner with orange 🍊 color branch 𓆱  & there is balancing stones 🪨

The font color for the name is soft pink peach 🍑 because the background color, the cherry blossom 🌸 flowers, & the birdie 𓅨 color, & one of the rainbow 🌈 colors are soft pink. The font color for the message is teal because the color of the stacking stones is teal & grey 🪨 

The font color for the qualities names is soft pink because the color of the background, the cherry blossom 🌸,  & the birdie 𓅨 color, & one of the rainbow 🌈 colors are soft pink. The font color for the 'you are' words is peach 🍑 because the color of the tree branch 𓆱 at the bottom right corner & the kitty ᓚ₍^•⩊•^₎ stripes are peach 🍑 

The color of joy 🎨 gif image is a happy Snoopy ੯‧̀͡⬮with a rainbow 🌈 background & each color has a word on it life, healing, Sun/Sunlight, nature, harmony, & spirit o(^▽^)o

The letters colors are blue because it is one of the colors of the rainbow 🌈 in the Snoopy ੯‧̀͡⬮ gif image, yellow because the color of Sunshine 🌞❤ is yellow, orange 🍊, purplish, & purple because those are the colors of the rainbow 🌈 in the colors of joy 🎨 gif image (๑•᎑•๑)

Green because the color of the leaves 🍃 on the birdie 𓅨 branch & the leaf 🍃 nearby the stacking stones 🪨 is green, teal because the font color for the message & for the qualities sentences are teal, soft blue because one of the colors of the pastel rainbow 🌈 is soft blue, & soft peach 🍑 because the color of the cherry blossom 🌸 is soft pink peach 🍑 ‎٩(⸝⸝ᵕᴗᵕ⸝⸝)و

KindleMissie August 20th

@VictoriaLove7

Sweettt!💝

healingsoul4892 August 20th

@KindleMissie

Aww, Missie and Sun🥺i honestly don't even know where to start. Im at home sick right now and I log into 7 Cups and this is the first thing I see. I already feel better😂

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sun, I'm so touched by your beautiful words in the appreciation message. It means so much to me that you took the time to write something so kind and Im so grateful for the warm, welcoming energy you bring to our team. You have such an incredible ability to spread joy and light to everyone around you!🌞you're truly an inspiration and I admire so much how you always manage to lift others up and create positivity wherever you go💖i really appreciate you and everything you do for this community💞thank you so much, Sun. You're truly a ray of sunshine and I hope you know how much you mean to all of us!❤️

Missie😭❤️you have such an amazing talent for putting together the sweetest and most thoughtful appreciation posts and this one is no exception! The entire design and the adorable message for both me and Sun are so well-thought-out and full of warmth and I can't thank you enough for it💞i feel so lucky to be part of this community with such lovely people like you! Thank you so, so much, Missie💖

tom-y-jerry-tom-and-jerry.gif

(^just in case you're wondering, this is how i look like right now^)

KindleMissie August 20th

@healingsoul4892

Aww Soul, this so sweet!!🤩💗 Don't cry, you deserved this much love and appreciation Cutie Artist!!😊💖 I am so happy to be with wonderful community and lovely people like you!😊💗 I hope I could send lots of cheers to make you feel better🌟 Lots of love and hugs to heal you lovely healing😊💕

hug-hugs-and-love.gif

KindleMissie August 20th

Ready for more!!😃🌟✨🙌

This is a dynamite appreciation for our dreamer Keith22534!🌈🎉

Keithhhh / Eshhhhaaa!! You have received a lovely message from a Secret Friend!!🎁😇

Wanna know? Let’s dive in!🤩💞

img-2048_1724145708.jpeg

The message reads: I just want to send you a friendly reminder since you're apparently going through a difficult time Esha. You're such a sweet human bean with a golden heart, you're incredibly smart and funny, you're lovely, kind and brave.You can find a light within yourself in dark times and shine like a star. Just remember you're enough and you're worthy of love and respect and is amazing just the way you are 💙. I know you're strong enough to handle your problems alone, but remember there're people here and irl to help you out if you seek support when necessary, you don't have to fight alone, love you friend *hugs* 

Lovely Esha, Secret Friend wants you know that you are amazing!🤩 And here is how✨:

img-2049_1724145729.jpeg

Secret Friend wanted us to deliver lots of ice cream 🍨🍦Yum!!😋

spongebob-patrick.gif

They have also sent an inspiring quote from the BTS Jin!🎶🤩🌟

img-2047_1724145827.jpeg

Hey dreamy friend, thank you so much for being an awesome person. You are truly a sparkling ✨ star 🌟 as Secret Friend described. Your fantasy world is what makes you amazing. We all love you both as a strong and charming Keith and as a sweet and lovely Esha!😊💗 We are more than grateful to have you here. Never hesitate to reach out to any of us even it’s me! We are always here to support you!😊💗

Secret Friend, I hope this message finds you well!🤩💗 Thank you so much for sharing this sweet message with us and showering Esha with so much love! 💕 Your efforts are truly appreciated!😊✨

Lots of love to you both!💗💗💗

@KindleMissie

It is a cute anime girl 👧& boy 👦 theme graphic, Missie! 🌼 (。╹▿╹。)

It is an anime persons theme because Keith's pfp @Keith22534 is an anime person. There is a neon moon 🌚 because in Keith's pfp the anime boy 👦 has a white neon hair, there is a shining star 🌟 because the secret friend say 'shines like star' 🌟 

The anime girl has this face  (◔ᴗ◔)  & the boy 👦 has a silver white hair & this face (-_-)

The girl 👩 makes a pink heart sign 🤞

The neon moon 🌚 has this face ( •᎑• ), the yellow star ⭐ has this face (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠) & a tosca gift 🎁, there is a pile of books 📚 with a soft pink tea cup ☕ on top of it, a magic wand 🪄 with a blue star , sparkles ✦✦, a fairy 🧚‍♀ wearing a teal dress, pink ♪ & yellow ♪ music notes, a headphone 🎧 with a pink  cat's ears ^•⩊•^ decoration, green & purple microphone 🎤

The ice cream 🍦 gif image is Patrick 𓇼 (..◜ᴗ◝..)

There is also a BTS member image quote because Keith likes BTSヾ(>ヮ< )ノ”

The letters colors are blue, purplish, teal, yellow, peach 🍑,  purple, soft blue, orange 🍊, & green. It is Missie's 🌼(´•᎑•`) signature letters colors (´>᎑<`)

KindleMissie August 20th

@VictoriaLove7

My siganture letter colours!!!🤩💗

Thanks!😊

KindleMissie August 23rd

This appreciation post is for @Keith22534 

Just realised that I didn’t tagged her correctly. Many apologies for this mistake!

Esha, I hope you can find this message now!🙂

KindleMissie August 20th

Hopefully this is not the last one!!😃🌟

This appreciation is for sweet @Sallymae3459 from our lovely @Summerkay2024!! 🐡🐶🐾💗🤩💗

First things first!! Happy Birthday Sally!!🎂🥳🎊🎁 This appreciation is actually a birthday present from Kay to you!😃✨ I hope you like this😊💗

Time to read the sweet message out loud!🤩

img-2050_1724148577.jpeg

The message reads: Sally is always so sweet and welcoming in sharing circle and all over 7cups. 

Birthday hooman Sally!🥳 Kay has share your awesome peer quality with us. Wanna know!💝🌟

These are:

img-2051_1724148618.jpeg

Lovely Kay loves how you brighten up everyone’s day with bright colours therefore, they have sent you the colours of joy!!🎨🌈🎉🌟

let-your-true-colors-glow-true-colors.gif

Hope you had a wonderful birthday @Sallymae3459!!🎂🥳 Thank you so much for being the bright rainbow of joy in everyone’s life.🌈🌟 We are so grateful to have you here!😊💗

Sparkling ✨ Puffer 🐡 Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful message with us and helping Sally to have a birthday bash!!🤩🌟 This is so lovely!☺️ Keep being the positive sparkling ✨ puffer🐡💕

We love you both!!😊💝

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute doggo 🐶 & bunny 🐇 theme graphic, Missie! 🌼(。╹▿╹。)

There is a doggo 🐶 & a bunny 🐇 because Sally's pfp is a doggo ૮⍝•ꈊ•⍝ა & a bunny ʚ₍ᐢ. ̫ .ᐢ₎ɞ  

The doggo brings a bone 🦴 as present ૮⍝• ᴥ •🦴⍝ა , the bunny brings a carrot 🥕 as a present ʚ₍ᐢ. ̫ .ᐢ₎ɞ🥕

It is a party setting because Sally recently celebrated her birthday 🥳 So, there is a birthday 🎂 cake, green, yellow, blue, & pink balloons 🎈,  a gift 🎁 with a pink ribbon 🎀

There is a blowfish 🐡 wearing a party hat 🥳 because it is from Kay & Kay's pfp was a blowfish 🐡   

There are soft purple 𔓘ֶָ֢, yellow 𔓘ֶָ֢,  white 𔓘ֶָ֢, & soft pink 𔓘ֶָ֢ flowers, yellow stars ⭐, purple bubbles, pink, teal, & yellow rainbow 🌈 with soft pink cloud ☁️ 

The font color for the name is blue & pink for the message. The font color for the quality name is teal, blue for the 'you are' , & pink for the quality sentence ૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა

The colors of joy 🎨 gif image is also in balloon 🎈 style font with soft pink, pink, orange 🍊 , yellow, & teal colors 

The letters colors in typing are blue, purplish, peach 🍑 , soft blue, orange 🍊,  green, purple, yellow,  & teal ᕠ( ᐛ )ᕤ

KindleMissie August 20th

@VictoriaLove7

🤩💖

lightPrune1000 August 21st

@KindleMissie

It's cute pictures! And, you are one of those who work not to get attention for yourself, but more being selfless

KindleMissie August 21st

@lightPrune1000

Thank you so much!😊💗

YourCaringConfidant August 20th

The following appreciation is dedicated to @JuJuBears from the brightest 🌞 of all. @Sunisshiningandsoareyou has given generously of their time in writing the most beautiful, heartfelt appreciation.

It's one you just won't want to miss. Happy reading, JuJu. 

black-and-cream-modern-elegant-interior-design-article-a4-document-20240820-125122-0000_1724172692.png

[Click here to see image larger.]

Awwww, I can only imagine the emotions that you must be feeling after reading a note such as this. ♡ I like to think I know 🌞 and they are the best. Sun knows good, wholesome people and that's you. To say you're amazing is an understatement clearly.

But one thing that's for sure amazing is some of the qualities you possess. You are said to be: motivated, empathetic, innovative, optimistic, purposeful, a problem solver, and positive. Of course, you're so much more but this list is a great start. Don't ya think? 😀 

I hope you're smiling super big right now, JuJu. Sun put so much 🧡 into sending you a super sweet, special appreciation and they also thought enough to leave you this gift... Enjoy the 🌞 shining down on you and have a great day! 

good-morning-sun.gif

JujuBears August 21st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Sunnnnn!!! 🌞 Thank you so much for this beautiful message 🥹🥹💛💛💛 Reading your kind words truly made my day brighter. Your thoughtfulness and positivity mean the world to me. I’m definitely smiling big right now, and I’m so grateful for this sweet appreciation. 🌞 I hope you have an amazing day, everyday, filled with as much sunshine and joy as you’ve brought to me & everyone else!

I’m about to make that bear picture my profile picture too because it’s just too cute 🥺 I really needed to read this and hear these words after how rough things have been for me lately. You really do make such an impact and I hope we can get closer!

Best of yet, here’s my song to you again from Starstruck 😂🤘🏼

https://youtu.be/xL2vcZu6Ah0?si=gjP8Yy7TLqTicUlz

healingsoul4892 August 21st

We have another sweet appreciation from the wonderful @Summerkay2024 - this time to the incredible @Elfinna

630963042360_1724259466.PNG

The message reads: "My beautiful Queen Elfie , I appreciate ur love ur patience and energy. Thank you for being a becon of light when puffer is down. Greatful for you "

🍵They also sent you healing tea!🍵

matcha.gif

Summerkay2024, your adorable message is like a warm hug for Elfinna! Thanks for sharing such a lovely note that captures the light she brings into our space💕

Elfinna, its clear from Summerkay2024's words that you're a shining light for so many. your kindness and love make a real difference and we're so grateful for you💞

✨Thank you both so much for spreading joy and love in our community!

elfinna August 21st

@healingsoul4892 @summerkay2024 

Thank you so much my lovely puffer! You made my day. I'm so glad you joined 7cups and share this space with us. You are wonderful and so supportive despite if having so many struggles. I wish you the best and mist importantly healing! 

Oo this is my favorite tea mow! 

Thank you puffer <3