Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 July 24th

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a cute doggo 🐶 & cat 🐱 theme graphic,  Magic! 🪄(*´◡`*)

There are cutout pictures of a doggo ૮⍝• ᴥ •⍝ა ,  cats ᓚ₍^•⩊•^₎ , a swan 🦢, & two photographs 🖼 of people being taped on the graphic. The cats have this face ^•⩊•^ & the doggo has this face ૮₍⍝• ꈊ •⍝₎ა

There are gold stars ★★ & soft pink heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 on the background of the graphic. 

I like the Sunshine 🌞❤ on you! o(^▽^)o

There are these •─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-•─────────• because it is Magic's 🪄 signature style (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)

heathermarie95 July 24th

Hello @lavenderYard9586

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2024-07-24-at-6-57-31-pm_1721861944.png

text: Hey there friend, I came across this and you're the first person that popped up into mind. I just wanted to say I'm grateful for meeting you, and thank you for being my friend :) You are such a kind, gentle, loving person that I can feel safe with. Hope these words help a little bit with your day! Lots of love - Secret Friend

They have also sent you a trophy!

well-done-golden-trophy.gif

Lavender

Welcome to 7Cups!

Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are!

VictoriaLove7 July 25th

@heathermarie95

It is a pretty crescent 🌙 moon theme graphic, Heather! ૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა

There is a white crescent 🌙 moon on a purple background graphic. So, the font color is soft purple with black outline (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

The letters color in typing is  purple because the color of the background is purple (*´꒳`*)

The trophy 𓆩🏆𓆪 is shining & there are laureate wreaths around it 

heathermarie95 July 24th

Hello @DingoOliver

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2024-07-24-at-7-06-30-pm_1721862485.png

They also sent you lots of love!

sending-love.gif

Dingo -

Welcome to 7Cups!

Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are!

VictoriaLove7 July 25th

@heathermarie95

It is a cute heart ᡣ𐭩 shape cloud ☁️ theme graphic, Heather! ૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა

There is a heart shape ᡣ𐭩 shape cloud ☁️ on blue sky

The font color for the names is white with black outline because the color of the cloud ☁️ is white ꒰˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ꒱

The font color for the message is the opposite color, it is black with white outlines 

The letters color in typing is blue because the color of the sky is blue (..◜ᴗ◝..)

The lots of love gif image is also cute, a bunny 🐰 blowing outlines of soft pink hearts ᰔᩚ The bunny have these faces ₍ᐢ• о •ᐢ₎ᰔᩚ  ₍ᐢ> о <ᐢ₎

sadcat13 July 26th

Attention everyone, @exuberantBlackberry9105 has some healing tea and a very special message for @kenzolena

6f93a5ba591b3c29c8e6f0fc8f989207_1721951577.jpg

Blackberry highlighted these of your qualities:

🌱 Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view
🌱 Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense
🌱 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
🌱 Supportive - They are kind and helpful
🌱 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
🌱 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
🌱 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others

open-minded-they-are-able-to-see-things-from-others-point-of-view-forgiving-they-make-conscious-intentional-decisions-to-let-go-of-resentment-and-anger-toward-someone-for-an-offense-empathet_1721951646.png

Blackberry´s message for you:

Hey Lena, Thank you so much for sticking with me for a whole year! You've always been there for me whenever I need someone to talk to and even pushed me (very much needed push) to get my work done. That means the world to me, Lena. I will never be able to thank you enough for you love, support and understanding. I hope our friendship continues forever! I'm not sure what else to say. I love you so much, buddy. 🤍🤍 -Berry

hey-lena-thank-you-so-much-for-sticking-with-me-for-a-whole-year-you-ve-always-been-there-for-me-whenever-i-need-someone-to-talk-to-and-even-pushed-me-very-much-needed-push-to-get-my-work-done_1721951950.png

Thank you Lena For being so supportive of Blackberry and helping them get their work done. Your support means a lot to them, and we are grateful to have you in our community 😊

Thank you Blackberry for appreciating Kenzolena with such a heartwarming message and choosing so nice colours for the appreciation. I hope i did it justice 😊

VictoriaLove7 July 26th

@sadcat13

It is a pretty flowery ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ theme graphic, cat! 🐈‍⬛  ᓚ₍^•⩊•^₎

There is a cup of tea 🍵 with flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ in it. There are purple & pink flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ around the tea cup 🍵 

The qualities graphic is green plant 𖤣𖥧𖤣 theme with soft purple background & a purple butterfly ʚïɞ. So, the font color for the qualities is green (*´꒳`*)𓇗

There is a plant 🌱 point for each quality in typing 

The message graphic is also a green plant 𖤣𖥧𖤣🌿 theme with soft purple background. There is a purple butterfly ʚïɞ on the green plant, & a green snake 🐍 climbing the green plant 🌿

The font color for the message is purple because the background of the graphics & the butterfly ʚïɞ color are purple. The letters color for the names is green because the color of the 𖤣𖥧𖤣🌿 plants is green /ᐠ •ヮ• マ

There are these 😊 in typing because it is cat's 🐈‍⬛   signature emoji ᓚ₍^ᴖ⩊^₎

sadcat13 July 26th

@VictoriaLove7 thank you for your interpretation ❤️😊

VictoriaLove7 July 27th

@sadcat13

Thank you for creating pretty graphic, cat! 🐈‍⬛ ᓚ₍^ᴖ⩊ᴖ^₎

@sadcat13 wow! thank you so much, cat, for helping me appreciate lena. 💜 i think the post looks really nice and i hope lena likes it. thank you so much for making the post all purple and green, lena's favourite colours, hehe. 💚 of course you did it justice, cat. thanks a lot for posting this. 💜💜

sadcat13 July 26th

@exuberantBlackberry9105 glad you like it 😊

kenzolena July 26th

@sadcat13

Awhh thank you so much @exuberantBlackberry9105 This message truly made my day, Thank you so much for your sweet words, they truly mean the world to me. It's indeed been a long time since we first got connected and I can't wait for the many years to come 💜

You are awesome pawesome, a wonderful and dear friend 💚

@kenzolena aww lena that's nice to hear. and thank *you* for being here for me. you're so special to me and i'm so happy to call you a friend. you really are a great person and a wonderful friend. thank you so so much, buddy. *hugs* 💜

kylersartpace July 26th

We have a special message for @DarkerPlaces ! @Dirtshine thinks you are amazing, and wants you to know it 😀 They are sending you some warm hugs with the appreciation to celebrate your awesomeness 🫂

4-fec8989eb29826b6b096587503a0875bcbf6bbd6d651c57d48cbf00b8e4f1407_1721951654.jpg

They have highlighted many of your personal qualities these include:

8_1721951742.png

Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Agile - They change course as needed.

Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view.

Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions.

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

They also included this very special message for you:

1_1721951899.png

2_1721951914.png

3_1721951926.png

4_1721951941.png

5_1721951977.png

6_1721951988.png

7_1721952000.png

- Rome I am honored to make this amazing graphic for you you really are an amazing human I miss seeing you around the rooms you always brighten my day when we talk. I'm proud of you for everything you've accomplished and I know you can keep doing amazing things.

Thank you Dirtshine for appreciating Rome and sending them such a warm and comforting message. We appreciate you for everything you do for your peers

DarkerPlaces July 26th

Thx so much shine! Ur an awesum friend n i hope u no how awesum i think u r i love chatting with u in the grouos 🙂 N i absolutley love the graphics fr they r awesum

kylersartpace July 26th

@DarkerPlaces the graphics started out with me just making sure a hamster was included then randomly decided lets go with space so yeah i had some fun making them making them move so it would be like actual space and all

DarkerPlaces July 26th

I love it! 🐹

VictoriaLove7 July 26th

@kylersartpace

It is a cute astro 👨‍🚀 hamster  🐹 theme graphic, Kyler! 🧑‍🏫 (。╹▿╹。)

There is an image of two hamsters 🐹 hugging because Kyler typed this '🫂'

The qualities graphic is astronaut 👨‍🚀 hamsters 🐹 holding qualities as they are floating in the space. There is a purple Milky way 🌌, the earth 🌏, & a rocket 🚀 

Each of the message graphics is an astronaut hamster 🐹 flying in the space. There is the earth 🌏, a gold planet 🪐, & a shooting star ₊˚˙⁀★  ★⁀₊˚˙ 

The astro 👨‍🚀 hamster 🐹 is floating in various positions 

The font color is white because the color of the shooting star  ₊˚˙⁀★ is white (..◜ᴗ◝..)

The letters color for the names in typing is purple because the color of the Milky way 🌌 is purple . The letters color for the qualities names is gold because there is a gold color planet 🪐 in the qualities graphic. The qualities sentences are in tosca ʕᵔꈊᵔʔ

The other letters colors are red, blue, & black (๑•᎑•๑)

KindleMissie July 26th

Hello @Purplesea7109! 😃👋
I have a heartfelt message from your inner self, @Purplesea7109. They
asked me to send you this message to express their deep appreciation
for having you in their life and to reassure you that they will always
be there for you. 🙂💝

img-1977_1721979065.jpeg

The message reads: Thak you for having me to help
you. I am just a click away.Xx

Moreover, they wanted to acknowledge your remarkable personality
traits and celebrate your accomplishments 🌟, which include:

- Problem-solver: You avoid using emotional reactions to guide your
decisions, and you collaborate with others to solve problems together.
- Motivated: You are internally driven to achieve your goals.
- Optimistic: You focus on nurturing positivity to bring out the best
in everyone.
- Positive: You focus on the good qualities in others.
- Patient: You take the time to calm down before you act.
- Humble: You humbly admit when you are wrong.
- Empathetic: You seek to understand and share the feelings of others.

@Purplesea7109, your inner friend also wanted to send you a bundle of
love and smiles!

loveyou-kiss.gif

Here at 7 Cups, we are genuinely excited to witness your growth and
development. Together with your inner friend, we are incredibly proud
of the person you are becoming and will always stand by you to offer
our support. You are truly unique!
Thank you so much, @Purplesea7109, for being a wonderful person and
for sending this lovely appreciation message to yourself! We truly
appreciate you. 🤩💗

Anyone can participate in peer appreciation program to appreciate their peer or themselves using this form https://tinyurl.com/PeerAppreciation 

We would love to help you reach your grateful words to that peer or even yourself. Have a great day! 😇

healingsoul4892 July 26th

@KindleMissie

what a beautiful post! I love the underwater theme💗you did an amazing job, Missie😊

KindleMissie July 26th

@healingsoul4892

Awww!! Thank you so much soul!😊❤

VictoriaLove7 July 26th

@KindleMissie

It is a cute sea theme graphic, Missie! 🌼𑁍(๑╹ヮ╹๑)

There is a purple octopus 🐙, a purplish star fish 𓇼, purple & purplish stars , a blue dolphin 🐬, soft purplish & soft blue sea weed 𓇗 on a soft purple background with a blue sea 🌊 & bubbles ●●

It is a soft purple sea 🌊 theme because it is for PurpleSea (..◜ᴗ◝..)

The letters colors are purple, soft blue, purplish, soft purple, green, & orange 🍊 because the colors of the sea 🌊 is blue, the seaweed are blue 𓇗 & purplish 𓇗 , the 𓇼 star fish is purplish with orange 🍊 color  center, & the color of the grass in the bundle of love & smiles gif image where the racoon sit in is green (*´꒳`*)

The letters color for bundle of love & smiles is soft peach 🍑 because the color of the 🦝  racoon gif image is soft peach 🍑 The racoon 🦝 hold a pink 💗 heart & he has soft pink blushes & ears & these faces ฅ/ᐠ˶•ヮ•˶マᡣ𐭩ฅ  /ᐠ˶ -⩊-˶マ

KindleMissie July 26th

@VictoriaLove7

Aww!! Such an adorable interpretation with every little details! Thank you so much Victoria, I love it so much! 😊💗

VictoriaLove7 July 27th

@KindleMissie

Thank you for creating cute sea 🌊 graphic, Missie!  🌼𑁍(..◜ᴗ◝..)

PS The octopus 🐙 has this face (´•◡•`) & the star fish 𓇼 has this face (˶ᵔ ヮ ᵔ˶)

KindleMissie July 27th

@VictoriaLove7 😊💗

purpleSea7109 July 27th

@KindleMissie

Tthank you and yes I am just a click away. I am here if you need me. Thanks to all the team.x

KindleMissie July 27th

@purpleSea7109

Oh thank you so much Purplesea, really happy you liked it! 😄💖

ChromaticFinss July 29th

Hulllooo!! 

Look who is receiving some sweet desserts with a sweetest appreciation??? 

It's @ReganL

From? 

From @Tobedoctor  

Yeeeyy!!! Yum yum yum 🥰😋

Regan, Enjoyyy🥰🥳😊

regan-is-such-a-bundle-of-energy-and-joy-when-they-are-around-listener-roo-20240729-224102-0000_1722274036.png

Appreciator: @Tobedoctor 

Appreciated peer: @ReganL

Graphics: @ChromaticFinss

VictoriaLove7 July 30th

@ChromaticFinss

It is a cute doggo 🐶 theme graphic, Finss! 🐟ϵ( ᴖΘᴖ )϶

There is a brown white doggo 🐶 that is similar to Regan's pfp, a rainbow 🌈 because Regan's pfp has a rainbow 🌈 circle around it

There are cookies 🍪 in a box & soft pink & white cookies in a jar, & a cheesecake 🍰

The doggo 🐶 wears a soft pink bow tie & he has this face ૮₍´ᵔ ᵔ`₎ა It is like Regan's pfp doggo 🐶૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა

The letters color is soft blue because because the sky color in the graphic is soft blue, & the letters are also navy blue because it is Finss' 🐟 ϵ(>Θ<)϶ signature color 𓆝 𓆞 𓆛

HeavenlyMagic July 30th

•─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-•─────────•

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ✨💖 given by the adorable @sadcat13   💌

•─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-•─────────•

Dear @Sunisshiningandsoareyou, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Ice cream 🍦

You deserve this. 🌷

Raw text:  Thank you for always being such a sunshine of positivity, looking out for us all 😊 You are such a great friend and I love interacting with you, whether it is in forum posts or pms 😊

7-cups_1722353741.png

VictoriaLove7 July 31st

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a pretty Sunflowers 🌻 theme graphic, Magic! 🪄 (*´◡`*)❀

There are pretty yellow Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ with a blue sky in the graphic because it is for Sunshine 🌞❤! (∩˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ∩)

Also because it is from cat 🐈‍⬛ & cat ᓚ₍^•⩊•^₎ likes Sunflowers 𑁍 🌻 𑁍

There are these emojis 😊 in cat's message because it is cat's 🐈‍⬛ signature emoji ^•⩊•^

There are these •─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- because it is Magic's 🪄 signature style o(^▽^)o

Okay confession time xD I usually try not to ruin my own surprises but this one was on the dash for a while (its okayyyyy😭) so I couldn't help but read 🙈 ever since, I've always held a little extra sprinkle of gratitude for you @sadcat13, for #1 thinking of me #2 thinking of me sooo kindly #3 for the ice cream hehe #4 last but absolutely not the least, for being *you*. Many many thanks for this sweet appreciation, it means a lot to me, and heyyyy, I enjoy interacting with you site-wide as well, you're such a bright energy to interact with, and I'm always grateful for it.🥰💖

Apple popsicle ice cream for you!🍎🍏🍦

popsicle-cat.gif

@HeavenlyMagic

Magiccc, you beautiful hooman, thank youu for adding your magical touch always to sweeten the appreciation-experience. This is soo lovely!🌻 Appreciate you always, dearie!🤗💖

sadcat13 July 31st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank yoouuuuuu 😭 your words mean a lot to me 😊 you deserve every bit of appreciation you get 😊 here, I saved one of the popsicles for you 🍎

KindleMissie July 31st

Hello lovely souls! I hope you're all feeling fantastic today!😃🤗

I'm thrilled to share a heartwarming announcement for @AnnaSilverberg
from our beloved @delightfulUnicorn38!🤩🤩🤩

img-1980_1722426792.jpeg

The message reads: you have been doing some good work, and i feel inspired from, i would love to thank you for being here and being part of this community, i will always be greatful for you .

Our dear @delightfulUnicorn38 deeply appreciates your kindness, care,
and friendliness towards everyone. She's so grateful to have you here.💗💗💗
That's why Unicorn has invited you to join an ice cream party on the
icebergs! Woohoo! 🥳🍦🍦🍦🎉🎈🎈🎈

ice-cream-i-scream-you-scream.gif

Thank you, @AnnaSilverberg, for being an amazing listener and
supporter. Your sparkles and glitters of empathy and kindness light up 7 Cups with such warmth.💫✨

A heartfelt thank you to @delightfulUnicorn38, for sharing such a
beautiful message of appreciation! 🦄💗💗💗

You are both cherished and loved! 💞

VictoriaLove7 July 31st

@KindleMissie

It is a cute orca 🐋 & unicorn 🦄 theme graphic, Missie! 🌼(..◜ᴗ◝..)

It is an orca 🐋 & a unicorn 🦄 theme because it is for Anna & Anna's pfp is an orca 🐋 & it is from Unicorn 🦄 

The soft pink unicorn 🦄 has wings, a rainbow 🌈 hair, & soft purple toes ‎٩(⸝⸝ᵕᴗᵕ⸝⸝)و

There are sparkles ✦ ✦ around the Orca 🐋 

The cloud ☁️ has soft pink blushes & this face (˶• ◡ •˶)

The ice creams 🍦 also have soft pink blushes & this face (˶•᎑•˶) One of the ice cream 🍦 has a cherry 🍒 on top of it 

The ices on the iceberg 🏔 have soft pink blushes & these faces (´•◡•`) (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)

There is also a rainbow 🌈,  cloud ☁️ , ice creams 🍦, & iceberg 🏔 because Missie 🌼 says join the ice cream 🍦 party on the iceberg 🏔

The font color for the name is blue, it is in the same blue tone as the blue color of the rainbow 🌈 in the graphic. 

The font color for the message is purple, it is in the same purple color as the purple of the rainbow 🌈 (。╹▿╹。)

There is an awesome ice cream 🍦 gif image that says 'I scream you scream, we all scream for ice cream 🍦' o(^▽^)o

The letters colors are indigo, soft purple, soft blue, blue, green, yellow, orange 🍊, & red. Because the color of the background graphic is soft blue, & because those are the colors of the rainbow 🌈 (๑•᎑•๑)

KindleMissie July 31st

@VictoriaLove7

OMG!!!😍 This is awesome! 💗

Hats off! 💎

VictoriaLove7 July 31st

@KindleMissie

Thank you for creating cute graphic, Missie 🌼(..◜ᴗ◝..)

KindleMissie July 31st

@VictoriaLove7

😊😘❤

AnnaSilverberg July 31st
@KindleMissie

Thank you, Missie
for creating such a beautiful post! 

@delightfulUnicorn38

Thank you for your kind and caring message, 
I'm glad that I have been an inspiration for you 🌞
✨💙✨
✨