Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

LoveMyMoonflowers October 8th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

I agree wholeheartedly ๐Ÿ’œ sunshine deserves oh-so much love and appreciation, and every beautiful thing that comes their way ๐Ÿ’œ

and I hope sweet vicc buddy wonโ€™t forget how loved she is too ๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ

VictoriaLove7 October 8th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

All the love and all the beautiful things in this world for Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿค—โคย 

Thank youu, Nii ๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿค—

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 28th, 2023

Smh smh smh not me thinking I've replied to this one already (in my head?!๐Ÿ˜ญ). I'm soooo sorry! @VictoriaLove7 @lovemymoonflowers ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’—

This is sooo soooo sweet, my heart is really full and I dunno what to say hehe!ย 

Viccccc, thank you for thinking so highly of me always, you are soo very kind to me and incredibly generous with seeing me do good and then appreciating me for it. It means a lot to me, how appreciative, thoughtful, observant and caring you are. Everyone deserves a friend like you, no kidding. ๐Ÿฅบ I appreciate you so much and am always grateful for you too. Thank *you* for always spreading kindness and warmth around, you're an amazing cupserrrr hehe, and the world is blessed to have you too! *huggsssss* ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’—

Niibuddy, thank you for reminding Viccc she's special and appreciated also. And heyyy, so are you, my sweet sweet friend, you deserve the world. It warms my heart always with just how giving and loving you are towards everyone. Vvv grateful for you too. Sending lots of love and huggles back hehe! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’—

VictoriaLove7 October 29th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshineee ๐ŸŒžโค๐Ÿค—โค thank youu for all your hard work and for everything! ๐Ÿฅบโคย 

and mostly thank *youu* for being you! ๐Ÿค—โค

I am the one who is truly blessed and forever grateful to have you, Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค and this world is vvv blessed to have you! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’—

*huggsssss back tightttt*๐Ÿค—โค

owlie-hug-tightttt.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 9th, 2023

Hey there @kylersartpace, lovely to meet you and happy to share an appreciation for you from a secret friend.๐Ÿ’›

image_1696860860.png

Also some plushieees:ย 

image_1696860886.png

And a virtual gift you canย Click here to unwrap.๐Ÿฅฐ

I hope this message serves as a reminder for how appreciated you are, Kyler. Keep being you!๐Ÿ’›

Ooh and if you're able to guess who this thoughtful friend is, do send them some love from me too!๐Ÿ’›

LoveMyMoonflowers October 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

another beautiful post, Sun buddy! ๐Ÿ’œ I love the plushies ๐Ÿฅบ they are so cutuuu ๐Ÿ’•

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Aww thank youu, Niibuddy, and I know right hehe?! The plushies are justtt screaming "take us with you and cuddleeeee, hoomannn" lol!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅฐโค

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Frr ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’— they are just so vvv cutuuuย  ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hello hello @enthusiasticPine6585, your sweet self has received a gratitude note from @BenittaJ, who always knows to see people and make them feel appreciated! ๐ŸคŽ

image_1696861879.png

Benii also sent you a high-five, Pine!ย 

yeah-ok.gif

Thank you both for being such a kind, compassionate and supportive presence here, it's people like you who make it better for others here also, and I hope y'all recieve the love and kindness back always! ๐ŸคŽ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

me likes this one! ๐ŸคŽ the graphic is vv lovely and goes well with Pine's username ๐ŸคŽ

Hey hey @TulipSmile, I hope you've been doing well. You have recieved the cutest appreciation hehe, the appreciator is a secret friend but they certainly have an innocent heart full of only kindness and I'm glad y'all amazing people got to connect on 7 cups! ๐Ÿ’œ

image_1696863182.png

Thank youu for being such a sweet-heart, Tulip, you spread around scents of kindness and love around the community! ๐Ÿ’œ

Your lovely secret friend also wanted to gift you a champion's trophy! ๐Ÿฅฐ

image_1696863449.png

VictoriaLove7 October 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a bright flowery graphic, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโคย 

you created it so cutely! ๐Ÿค—โค

The names are in yellow and the messages are in blue because the tulip color is yellow and the graphic background is blue. The hearts are in purple because there are purple flowers in the graphic! ยฉ๏ธ Sunshine's style! ๐Ÿฅณโค๐Ÿค—โค

Tulipsmile October 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

ohhh Sun thank so much for all your kind words and thanks for the pic and the message it's makes me so happyย 

Secret friend thank you soooooooooooooo much for your kindness and for the trophyย ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

Hey hey @WarpedMe you have a shiny appreciation throwing some light on your beautiful self, from @ZendagiMigzaraaa hehe!๐Ÿ’–

image_1696864585.png

Zen, that's such a wholesome message, thank *you* for filling the community with so much kindness too.๐Ÿ’–

It was so thoughtful of you to mention Shannon's liking for video games in the form also!๐Ÿฅฐ

Shannon, I've come across some of your forum posts and comments, and I think you do a great job in being authentically *yourself*, while picking people up and making them feel oh-so comforted and valued too. Keep being you!๐Ÿ’–

Some warm hugs for y'all!๐Ÿค—

hugs-love.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

this is a vv thoughtful post, sun buddy ๐Ÿ’œ you even mentioned some lovely traits you observed in Shannon! me thinks that was vv sweet and thoughtful of you ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’œ

ZendagiMigzaraaa October 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much sun!! Love thiss๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

@Warpedme You the best!!

GrimSox October 10th, 2023
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Ohhhh such a coool post. The gamer nerd, retrowave aesthetic lover in me loves itย ๐Ÿค— Hello @Warpedme :) and hey evil orange cat zendagi @ZendagiMigzaraaa Love and blessings to you allย ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿฅบ
ZendagiMigzaraaa October 10th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Helloo grims๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’› thankss. Love and blessings to u too๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

Warpedme October 10th, 2023

You just made my morning. I'm not crying. You're crying. ๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you so much. I've had so many people lift my spirits here. Thank you all for putting up with my silliness.

If anyone ever wants to chat, even because you're lonely, I've been there. It does not help anxiety or depression at all. Please don't stay isolated and teach out. Much love and a big hug to all you warriors. We have this. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’œ

Hello there @SirenofSerenity :3 I really hope you're well.ย 

You've received this *beautiful* appreciation letter from @ChillingRainย ๐Ÿ’œ

1_1696863528.png

2_1696863795.png

Rain sent in some plushiesย for you as well!ย 

But that's not it! :0 Rain would like to shareย thisย with you :3ย 

๐Ÿงธ A little note from me ๐Ÿงธ

Rain thank you so much for taking the time to pen this thoughtful letter for Siren! I hope you know how appreciated you are here as well. Sending best wishes your way ๐Ÿ’œ

Siren thank you so much for being your warm, compassionate and genuine self! I think we are really blessed to have you here at 7cups and I hope you know how much we appreciate you. I hope you're looking after yourself too ๐Ÿ’œ You deserve it :3ย 

๐ŸŒ™ Ni ๐ŸŒธ
๐Ÿ’–

@LoveMyMoonflowers

The plushieeeeessss are uberrr cutuuu hehe, you make pawesome posts and have the most heart warming words as owlways, Niibudyyyy!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

thankies, sun buddyyy ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคง Me loves going plushie-shopping xDย 

SirenOfSerenity October 9th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers @ChillingRain the both of you combined in this post has really made my day :'3 ๐Ÿฉท The words and the beautiful graphic details has melted my heart, I'm at a loss for words but full of gratitude; Rain you are always appreciated for your enthusiasm towards the community and MoonFlower please continue being incredibly sweet and creative ๐Ÿฅฐ

@SirenOfSerenity

Aww, Siren! That's so sweet :'3 I really appreciate you. Thank you for your kind words <3ย 

๏ปฟ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ”ถ๐Ÿบ Awooooo!! ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ”ถ๐Ÿฆ‡๐ŸŽƒ

๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆWe have a spooky message for many, many scary people here from none other than regal queen rainbow unicorn smurf princess @Tinywhisper11 ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆ
So, helloooย 
@KindWolf2023 @Mya000 @soulsings @amiablePeace77 !

๐Ÿฆ‡ย Here's the lovely and cute message:ย ๐Ÿฆ‡

blues_1696933180.png

peaceful_1696933203.png

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌย Tiny has also sent all of ya Candiesssย ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ

sasha-spilberg.gif

โœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎ

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐย Yum! Oh, what a cute message by Tiny haha. The first two lines are to the tune of That's Amore, by Dean Martin, innit?ย ๐Ÿ˜ Hopefully we don't get too scared now, we'll be nice and tidy.
ย Ooh, so not dusting can just be considered preparing for Halloween...ย 
๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธย that's smart. I'll try to tell my parents about this wonderful trickย ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜

๐ŸŽƒ
๐ŸŒƒย Happy Halloween to all of youuu, Wolf, Mya, Peace, Soul ^ ^ย ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŽƒ

ย High resolution images:ย Halloween1

VictoriaLove7 October 10th, 2023

@grimsmark8

It's a Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ font in the second graphic. It looks cute, Charlie! โ˜บ

@VictoriaLove7 Vickityย ๐Ÿค— Happy Halloween! Thank youuuย ๐ŸคŸ
soulsings October 10th, 2023

@grimsmark8 thanks for the appreciation.

@Tinywhisper11 thank you for trying to sweeten me up. I surely need that! :D

Mya000 October 10th, 2023

Testย 

Mya000 October 10th, 2023

Hello! Haha, stopping dusting is a clever idea! Thank you for your funny and kind message! I appreciate and love you too, hugs! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•ท๏ธย 

amiablePeace77 October 10th, 2023

@grimsmark8ย 

@Tinywhisper11

What a sweet message! Thank you for the appreciation ๐Ÿ˜€

KindWolf2023 October 11th, 2023

@grimsmark8 I love it!! It's adorable you did your usual great job; you are very talented at this thank you!!

GrimSox October 11th, 2023

@KindWolf2023 Woolfiee awooooooo you're welcomeย ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ

Tinywhisper11 October 11th, 2023

@grimsmark8 yaaaay! Charlie โคโค thankyou โค gives you a giant spooky tiny hug โคโค

KindWolf2023 October 11th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 thanks Tiny this was so awesome it made my day life has been hard.ย disney-greeting.gif

Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2023

@KindWolf2023 I know it has sweetie โคโคgives you a giant tiny hug โค

KindWolf2023 October 12th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 thanks much!!

๐Ÿฆ‡๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ‡๐ŸŽƒย Muahahahahaha!! ๐Ÿฆ‡๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ‡๐ŸŽƒ

๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆSpooktober has begun, and the scary-adorable posts are gonna increase day-after-day. This is another one by @Tinywhisper11 ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆ

And it's forย @SpacedOutSunย ๐Ÿค—ย @trueconfidant123ย ๐Ÿค—ย @Sunisshiningandsoareyouย ๐Ÿค—ย @Hawaii968ย ๐Ÿค—ย @grimsmark8ย 

๐Ÿฆ‡ Let's see what Tiny has to say to the cute silly gooses above: ๐Ÿฆ‡

tinycandy_1696934185.png

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ Tiny has sent all of ya Candiesss ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ

candys_1696934240.png

โœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎ

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ Yum, again! I can only eat so much candy today oh noo! But I must stop cutie pink zombie Confie from stealing it all from others ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you for your wonderful message Tiny! I hope you come back soon, because I don't see your account here atmย ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜• Hope you're well!

๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŒƒ Happy Halloween to all of youuu, Confiee, Summer, SpacedSun, Sunnie, and oh is that me? ^ ^ ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŽƒ

ย High resolution images:ย Halloween2

VictoriaLove7 October 10th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Charlie,๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›ย  the first graphic is pretty with bats and candies! The second graphic is so customized for each, Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค has the Sun shining behind their head, Summy ๐Ÿ–ย  has the flower on her head! โ˜บ

The opening post is awesome too with your muahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 10th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Aww you left grimsmark8 without a ๐Ÿค— so here's the biggest ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— for the wonderful Charlie!๐Ÿฅฐ

This has meeee in awe, Charlieee, how are you soooo freaking creative legit always! I love the spooktober posts lol, so much fun and gooooosh, you took time to include each one of us so bootifullyyy, me loves it. Thank youu for the beautiful post and message!๐Ÿ’–

@Tinywhisper11ย 

Lolaaabeannn, you uber cutu hooman, it amazes me how full of life and cheer you always are, always brightening everyone's day being your sweet, appreciative, funny, authentically-*you* self. Love you too much and miss youu even more, I hope you're doing okay and can hug us real quickkk, 7 cups wouldn't be the same without you!๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’– *telepathic hugsssss*ย 

Happy Halloweeeen, we gotta twinsieees in spooky vibes!๐Ÿฅฐ

chippy-chippy-the-dog.gif