Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 16th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Haha then we be juggling with all the huggles.😭🤣🤗💗

LoveMyMoonflowers October 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Lols 😭🤣🤣💖

Hello there Misty! @MistyMagic 💛

You’ve received this kind appreciation note from the wonderful @Ralien 

cd58b9ba-52fd-4404-ad93-dcbb7a095164_1697460072.png

Ralien, being their kind self, sent you some flowers as well! 💛

pusheen-flower.gif

💐 A little note from me 💐

Ralien thank you so much for sending in this appreciation for Misty, and for doing so much for this community as well—as an excellent listener, a proactive forum supporter and a great smile spreader. I hope you know how grateful we are for your presence here too 💛 

Misty thank you so much for all you do for our community. As Ralien said, you are an excellent leader. And we’re so grateful for that 💛 I really hope you are looking after yourself and being kind to yourself. 💛 Sending best wishes your way :3 

🌙 Ni 🌸

MistyMagic October 16th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers @Ralien

How wonderful. Thank you so much for this, it has made my day!
It is so nice to know that someone appreciates me and the message comes from two very special people too! 

Flowers for you both! 

image_1697471099.png

Listening - One Step At A Time!

@MistyMagic

Aww, thank *you*! 💛 You’re so sweet :'3 

October 16th, 2023

Hey all! 😊😄

@G2foru you got an appreciation from @trueconfidant123

Here's the sweeeet appreciation note!

confidant-g2_1697463917.png

confidant also sent you a ton of candies 🍬

lots-of-candy.gif

G2foru October 16th, 2023

@AuRewolf awww thanks Wolfie for the repost 😍❤️🥰 thanks true for the beautiful post ❤️🥰😍 u guys made my day☺️🤗

@trueconfidant123 thank you so much for such a cute post 🥰❤️ it's really adorable I loved it true...you are so kind...thanks for all the love🥺 really I had a bad day and you guys really cheered me up😍

trueconfidant123 October 16th, 2023

@G2foru

bear-blow-a-kiss.gif

October 16th, 2023

Hey all!

@G2foru you got an appreciation from @trueconfidant123

Here's the sweeeeeeet appreciation!

confidant-g2_1697464753.png

Also, true sent you a ton of candies 🍬

i-love-candy-sweets.gif

@AuRewolf

I think you posted the same appreciation again :o 

October 16th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thanks for heads-up! I was trying to post but then the site went down, so I thought the post wasn't put in the thread 😅

@AuRewolf

aww, no worries! It happens sometimes <3 

@AuRewolf  thank you Wolfie 🤗🥰 for your creative and beautiful post..it surely means a lot to me❤️

KaiTheHelper October 16th, 2023

Listener Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.

I must first do no harm. 

I will promote healing and well-being in my members.

I will not violate the physical boundaries of the member and will always provide a safe and trusting haven for healing.

I will respect the integrity of the members with whom I am working, and I will remain objective in my relationships with members.

I will be silent and honor the confidentiality of my members.

I will treat my fellow listeners with honor and respect. I recognize that my behavior impacts them individually and influences the entire community.

I will provide only those services for which I have had the appropriate training and experience and will keep my technical competency at the highest level in order to uphold best listening practices.

I will recognize when I don't know something, asking for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.

I commit to growing in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with listeners and other colleagues in the health professions, and to promote the highest quality of member care.

I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as an active listener, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate health, healing, and wholeness within myself, my fellow listeners, members and my world.

Signed: Kai
Date: 10/16/2023

Hiya @KaiTheHelper please take the oath in this thread: https://www.7cups.com/forum/listenerjourney/CommunityAdministrationCultureandGuidelines_141/ListenerOath_117/ so you recieve the relevant badge!

October 16th, 2023

@Ralien you got an awesome appreciation from @trueconfidant123

confidant-ralien_1697465417.png

Confidant also sent you a champion's trophy for your amazing work in reviving a community! 💫⭐

myhome-50lakhs.gif

Ralien October 16th, 2023

@AuRewolf

thank you so much, this put a huge smile on my face!!! 

Helloooo @SincerePlane1777 you're appreciated by @TheGirlWithTheRedBalloon and oh-so-kindly!💙

image_1697471905.png

Click Here for a little gift for you! 💙

Red also wanted to send you some warm hugs! 🤗

friday-before-easter.gif

Sending lots of positive vibes and smiles y'all beautiful hoomans' way! 💙

VictoriaLove7 October 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshine 🌞❤ the balloons 🎈 graphic is so pretty! 😍

The letters are in red because the font color and the balloons in the graphic are red, because it is for thegirlwiththeredballon! 🎈The hearts are blue because the names in the graphic are in blue font! ©️ Sunshine's original style! 🤗❤

sincerePlane1777 October 18th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you or this beautifull card @GirlWithTheRedBallon You warmed my heart and inspired a beautifull smile show up on my face :)

Thank you and thank you for a beautifull conversation we had, Deep meaningfull and truly special!
Optimisticempath October 17th, 2023

Hiii @TabbyCat97 we cannot blame your secret friend for actually losing on words to describe you because you are really so much amazing and it's hard to put that in words 🥺

image_1697550723.png

They sent huggieees too 🤗🤗

love-cats.gif

We luvvv you Tabbssss💕 you are totally pawesome 🥺🤗

Hello @Jessie04 🤗 secret friend appreciates you for following qualities in you- 

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.,

Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense.,

Coachable - They have a desire to improve.,

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.,

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions.

image_1697550996.png

You are appreciated Jessie 💕hope you're finding good support in cups. 🤗

Secret friend gifts you flowers also 😍

flowers-flowers-for-you.gif

heyyyy @MagnificentSunrise 🌞 you are appreciated by secret friend uwu 💕

image_1697551474.png

They gift you a trophy as well 💕 

well-done-golden-trophy.gif

You are a wonderful listener Mag 💕

Hi @Magnificentnutella 💕 you are appreciated by secret friend 🤗

image_1697551876.png

I miss seeing you around Nutella you are a sweet person always full of care and kindness 💕

Secret friend shares candies for you 🍬🍫🍭

cute-eating.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 17th, 2023

Hiya @aerithium lovely to meet you, I hope this tag finds you well. 💗

Happy to share a sweet appreciation note from @Orca03 for you. 💗

image_1697565139.png

They sent you some flowers as well. 💗

roses-bunch-of-flowers.gif

Thank y'all for being so compassionate, kind and appreciative. You truly make the world a better place! 💗

VictoriaLove7 October 17th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshine 🌞❤ it is a flowery beautiful graphic! ❤

The font color in the graphic is blue, so the letters are in blue. The names in the graphic and the flowers are in pink, so the hearts are pink. The names in the message are in yellow because the high fives, heart, star emojis are yellow! ©️ Sunshine's owlsome style! 🥳❤

I love the way you chose the colors, Sunshine! 🌞❤ 🤗❤

There are smoll butterflies fluttering by the flowers! 🤗❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 17th, 2023

Another sweet appreciation for another lovely listener from @Orca03 yayy! 🧡

This one's for you @Hereforyou2004, to appreciate your dedicated, supportive, kind, caring and understanding self. 🧡

image_1697566227.png

Some sparkly flowers for you! 🧡

blue-glitter-blues.gif

I hope you recieve the kindness you so generously spread around back as well! 🧡

VictoriaLove7 October 17th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I like the flowery graphic that you created and the color tones, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The color tones of the background and the flowers are blue, the center of the flower is orange, so the font color for the message is blue and the names are in orange. The letters color are also in blue for the message, the hearts and the names are in orange! ©️ Sunshine's cute original style! 🥳❤

The blue flowers you chose are so sparkly, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

GrimSox October 18th, 2023

🥒🥒 Hi, dear Cucumber! 🥒🥒
@reliableCucumber2784

🤗 A secret friend has sent you a sweet appreciation 🤗

Here's the wholesome message: 

cucumbo_1697617541.png

💮💮💮💮 This secret friend has sent you some fragrant and lovely Flowers as well 💮💮💮💮

flowers-anime.gif

✮✮✮✮✮

Such a simple and reassuring message by you, secret friend!🥰 And so nice to meet a kind and patient soul like you, Cucumber🥒 I hope everything falls in place, let's hope for the best, and worry less ^ ^

High Resolution:
Cukie

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 18th, 2023

@grimsmark8 Omgeee sooo adorable, Charlieee!🥰 

image_1697618990.png

VictoriaLove7 October 18th, 2023

@grimsmark8

The cucumber 🥒 graphic is cute, Charlie ☺ the background is also full of cucumbers! 🥒 Hihi ☺

🤗🌈 Vickity! Oo Oo Vickity 🌈🤗

A woooolf @KindWolf2023 has appreciated you in a howlsome 🐺 way!

vickity_1697619884.png

🌹🌹Wolfie has sent you Flowers, may you take them and spread them everywhere, all around the forums 😊 🌹🌹

roses-rainbow.gif

✮✮✮✮✮

What a perfect acknowledgement of Vic's efforts to notice and cherish the tiny details in posts in the peer appreciation thread, Wolfie! Thank you, Vic 🌈 ^ ^ Thank you for your time, and positive encouraging comments. Not to mention your own heart-warming and playful art style of art that we see 😋 You're a true gem of a smile spreader ^ ^

High Res:
Vickity

VictoriaLove7 October 18th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Thank youu, Charlie! 🐈‍⬛ for making the appreciation from Wolf 🐺  into a pretty rainbowy graphic! 🥺❤

I love the rainbow 🌈 background in the graphic that shows me 🥺 and the girl and a wolf in the graphic that show Wolf 🐺 and me.There is a rainbow image too in the graphic! The flowers are rainbowy too! 🥺🌈 with rainbowy butterflies fluttering by the flowers! 🥳

I also like the howlsome pun! Hihi ☺

Thank you also for your sweet message, Charlie! 🥺 I'm saving the graphic and the howl post! 🤗

@KindWolf2023

Thank youu, Wolf! 🐺 🥺❤ for this appreciation! 🤗 I enjoyed the pretty awesome graphics that you all create, that make the appreciations become howlsome! 🥳

With the pretty graphics that you all make, the appreciations become more than just notes! ☺

The graphics are the art that makes the appreciations enjoyable to look at! 🐺🤗

GrimSox October 19th, 2023
@VictoriaLove7 You're welcome Vic! You deserve all the love 💗 You notice and appreciate the little things.... so it's your fault really to get lovely appreciations🥺 As you sow, so you reap, buddy vickity! 🤗🌈🌈🌈🌈 
VictoriaLove7 October 19th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Thank you, Charlie! 🥺🤗🌈

KindWolf2023 October 19th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 most welcome thanks for keeping us all going!!!

VictoriaLove7 October 19th, 2023

@KindWolf2023

Thank you for your works, Wolf! 🐺 ☺ It takes time and a lot of efforts to make pretty graphics like those that you all make. The graphics prettify the appreciations! 🐺 🤗

KindWolf2023 October 19th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 appreciate you muchly!!! 💜💛🌈🥳

💕 Hi, bubbly! Hey, hey bubbly! @calmingBubbles82 💕

I was delighted to read your self-appreciation, and here's a graphic version of it for youu 💕

cukiepie_1697622468.png

And 😮 you have a really awesome taste in Chocolates, buddy! 

peakpx_1697624459.png

✮✮✮✮✮

Bubbles, it's wonderful to hear about your journey! I wish you love and success, so that you make the best of it all 🤗
*steals one rose chocolate*

High Resolution: Bubbles