Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 October 18th, 2023

@grimsmark8

The rose in each bubble is so creative, Charlie! It shows bubble's name! πŸ₯³

the chocolates are also rose 🌹shaped! Hihi ☺

GrimSox October 19th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7Β 

sending-love-rainbow.gif

VictoriaLove7 October 19th, 2023

@grimsmark8

The rainbow 🌈 🧸 bears is epic! ☺

sunshine-bear_1697704125.png

LoveMyMoonflowers October 18th, 2023

Hello there Confie buddy! @trueconfidant123Β :3

You’ve received an appreciation from a kind appreciator and awesome smile spreader ❀️

πŸ₯’ @grimsmark8 🐱

0b3df73c-3270-41fe-bd28-975c0dc91592_1697641183.png

Charlie sent you a self-care kit πŸ₯°

But that’s not it! hehe :3 Charlie wanted to shareΒ thisΒ with you :3Β 

❀️ A little note from me ❀️

Charlie thank you so much for penning this lovely appreciation for Confie! ❀️ An appreciation reminding them to take care of themself :'3 I hope *you* are taking care of yourself too :'3 Keep being *you* ❀️ please. 

Confieeee budddyyyy aaaaahhhh, you’re just the sweetest evaaaas πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ€§ And I hope you know how much we love your absolutely wholesome presence in forum-land. Pleasseee please please take care of your wonderful self ❀️ and be kind to *you* :'3 Sending lots of love and *big hugs* πŸ«‚ your way, if okies.Β 

πŸŒ™ Ni 🌸
πŸ’–
trueconfidant123 October 18th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers 🀌 I promise that I'm not crying 😭 reading this beautiful 😍 appreciation note πŸ–ŠοΈ which with your creativity has become all the more wholesome. 🧚 I'm in awe of the aesthetic detailing and graphics. πŸ’» It couldn't have been any better. πŸͺ· The appreciator's words πŸ–‹οΈ are beautifully enhanced 🍁 and put to life by you, 🫡 smile spreaders! 🌞 Thank you my cutie, Ni buddie. 🐰

sweets-desserts.gif

@grimsmark8, thank you Charlie 😺 for the adorable πŸ₯° and well thought out 🧠 appreciation πŸ’+ reminder πŸ’­. It's much needed by me at the moment. πŸ₯Ή Also, for the cute kids 😁 song hehe. 🎡 Your ideas πŸ’‘ and exuberant positivity ✨ are beyond words. πŸ’― I'm surely going to make good use of the self care kit πŸ’€ and suggestions. 🎹 I heartily 🍭 appreciate your concern. 🐻

Lots of love to you! πŸ«‚

love-you.gif

#grateful

LoveMyMoonflowers October 18th, 2023

@trueconfidant123

*hugs if ok* you just the sweetest πŸ₯ΊπŸ€§πŸ’œ

trueconfidant123 October 18th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

*hugs to you too* my sweet friend!Β 

cut-hug.gif

@trueconfidant123

Lots of love to you too πŸ«‚ You deserve your best version 😎, and you're getting there πŸ₯°, my buddy ^ ^ Im thankful to Moonie for coming up with such a perfect self-care kit. Here's a spell ^ ^ for you:Β 

"Amora confidanto!"

magical-harry-potter.gif

trueconfidant123 October 19th, 2023
@grimsmark8 haha thank you! πŸ€£πŸ’•

@LoveMyMoonflowers Cutie nii buddyΒ πŸ₯ΊπŸ€— I really admire your soft style, it's really soothing, conveys the pastel warmth that I felt for confiee and her effortsΒ πŸ₯° And I would like to thank you for your concern πŸ₯Ί and I wish that you take care of yourself too, sweet ni. We love you the way you are ^ ^ You have such an enormous amount of love and light in your heart, you must shine it on yourself too.Β πŸ₯° It is going to be alright, and I wish your little solace will become so huge and will comfort everyoneΒ πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

claire-dancing.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers October 19th, 2023

@grimsmark8

*happy dance with charlie buddy* πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ€§ that was so heart-warming to read. aww :'3Β 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 18th, 2023

Hey hey everyone's beloved @TinyWhisper11 aka Lolabeannn, merry merry to share this heartfelt note for you from @yougotmyback who truly lives up to her name always hehe! πŸ’š

A christmassyyy post because you love Christmas and I love you! πŸ€—πŸ’š

purple-white-cute-playful-thank-you-note-card_1697655998.png

Ammmm, I'm not kidding xD you should defo write a book on how to appreciate haha, you are terrific at it, simply for the fact you genuinely take out time to think about the person and make them feel as *seen* as any set of words possibly ever could. You have a beautiful heart! πŸ€—πŸ’š

Lolaaabeannn, exactly what one of your many many many appreciators, just said about you. You are an art yourself, the most beautiful, spectacular, magnificent, remarkable kind too. Love ya lots! πŸ’š

Ooh and also some plushies for you! πŸ₯°

image_1697656286.png

Yougotmyback October 19th, 2023

Love the christmasssyy vibes Sun! πŸ˜πŸ’›

Aww haha. You know overthinkers can relate on how I think so much. πŸ˜‚

But, if I ever write a book then you're receiving the first copy. πŸ™ˆπŸŒŸ

Thank you so much for posting! You're amazinggggg. πŸ₯Ί

Fun fact: I've been waiting for the post as that's the only thing I did on 7 cups in while. I'm really sick and this was making me slightly anxious. I thought it's lost somewhere but then I had to convince myself it hasn't been that long and it's just that I'm having extra time to think being in bed. πŸ˜›

Okiee byeee!! πŸ’›βœ¨πŸŒž

Tinywhisper11 October 19th, 2023

@Yougotmyback 😭😭😭😭thank you ❀❀😭😭😭don't worry they're happy tears😭😭 I love you ❀ thankyou so much ❀ gives you a giant tiny hug ❀❀squeezes you tightly ❀ I really hope you will get better soon ❀❀Thank you so much, you have no idea what this means to me ❀❀

Yougotmyback October 19th, 2023

Aww I love youuu moreeeeeeee❀️❀️πŸ₯°

Hugs backkkk!!! βœ¨πŸ’›

Believe me you deserve all the loveee and moreeeeeπŸ’•πŸ’•

And thank youuuu. I hope the same✨πŸ₯Ί

Tinywhisper11 October 19th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou awww 😍xmasssss yaaaay xmas! Thankyou sunny ❀ I'll be waiting for those plushies, I'm assuming you sent them in the post already😁😁huggs sunnyboo. Yep I have you a nickname😁 sunnyboo ❀

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 27th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Aww sunnyboo will become my new favorite nickname lol, of course all the cuteesieeees comes from lolabeaan!πŸ₯Ίβ€

And yusss, plushieees on your way!πŸ₯°

Tinywhisper11 October 27th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou huggs sunny boo ❀❀❀

@Tinywhisper11

hugs-love.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers October 27th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @tinywhisper11

aww! That’s an adorable nickname πŸ₯ΊπŸ’œ

@lovemymoonflowers I know right, Niibuddy?!πŸ₯Ί *hugglesss*πŸ€—πŸ’œ

LoveMyMoonflowers October 27th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*huggleessss* πŸ’œ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a cute Christmas graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❀

The color red and green are so Christmasy! πŸŽ„ The message in the graphic is in red font and the names in green. So the letters are in red and green for the names and the hearts! ©️ Sunshine's owlsome style! πŸ₯³β€

I like the Santa and the elves in the graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❀

The plushies are cute too! πŸ€—β€

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 18th, 2023

My wonderfully sweet NiiBuddy, you deserve all the kindness in the world and I'm so glad we've got many amazing people here who continually try to remind you that too! πŸ’–

@lovemymoonflowers you've recieved

lovely note from @tobedoctor hehe! πŸ₯°

purple-white-cute-playful-thank-you-note-card-1_1697658286.png

Aww such a caring message, thank you for always being such a sweet presence around, Tobe, you are sooo appreciated for being you! πŸ’–

Niibuddy, it is trueee, even the tiniest of conversations with you are enough to know what a loving soul (totally didn't spell this one as "soup" lollllll) you are, so full of warmth and compassion and all things fabulous in a hooman. You are doing way too amazing even when you feel you aren't (especially when you feel you aren't) and I'm so so so so so proud of chuuuu! πŸ€—*koalaahugglessss* πŸ’–

Tobe also sent you warm hugs! πŸ€—

anh-thien-be-heo-chuppy-bunny.gif

And a surprise gift, one click away!πŸ₯°

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The letter color is similar to the full moon color, the font, and the flower color in the graphic! It is neon pink maroon. The names are in the same blue color as the crescent πŸŒ™ moon color in the graphic! ©️ Sunshine's original style! πŸ₯³β€

It is a pretty moon graphic, Sunshine! πŸŒžβ€πŸ€—β€

@VictoriaLove7

hehe, I agree with you wholeheartedly, Viccc buddy! πŸ’™Β 

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You never fail to make me start free salon sesh’s, sun buddy πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ€§ aaaaaaaaaaahhhh. This was so thoughtful πŸ₯Ί I love the calm, gentle vibes the graphic and the entire post give off πŸ’™ It goes perfectly with sweet Tobe’s gentle message πŸ₯ΊπŸ€§ thank *youuu* for being so amazing and so so kind as owlways, and taking the time to make this post so beautiful πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ€§ *koalahuggles backkkk* πŸ«‚πŸ¨

@TobedoctorΒ 

Aww, tobe. You’re just too sweet for words :'3 thank you for putting so much time and thought into this heartfelt note for me πŸ’™ I really hope you know how much I appreciate you too. *huggles you tightly* thank you for being *you* πŸ’™ your lovely, gentle self. I think it was so thoughtful of you to send in that lovely poem as well πŸ’™ It was a beautiful poem and it really did speak to me :'3 I’ve saved it hehe πŸ’™Β 

Again, thank you so so muchhβ€”for the appreciation *and* for being your lovely self πŸ’™

NiiΒ 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 20th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Awww yay, I'm vvvv happy to hear that, Niibuddyyy, you deserve all the sweet, gentle and loving kind reminders in the world.πŸ’–πŸ¨πŸ€—πŸ’–

LoveMyMoonflowers October 20th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

πŸ’–πŸ¨πŸ«‚

EnigmaticCat24 October 20th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Your graphics are fantastic as always sunnn! πŸ’™ Thank you for your amazing work!Β 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 20th, 2023

@Tobedoctor Superrrr happy to hear that hehe, gotta try and match your beautiful words! πŸ’™πŸ’™

EnigmaticCat24 October 20th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Lol you don't have to try hard on my silly words XD. You're doing super well and tbh your graphics gives more meaning for them! πŸ’™

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 21st, 2023

@Tobedoctor

Sure if your "silly" stands for the following:

Sweet

Inspirational

Loving

LaudableΒ 

Yay-like

Keep being you! πŸ’™

Helgafy October 18th, 2023

@Fristo

I must sayΒ @tommy is such a blessing. He is theΒ SP(OT) mentor leader and does his work with such greatΒ integrity. He's fair, sees you, listens to you and believes in what you say. He came back with his answers very quickly and is righteous. Blessed is 7Cups to have him on board working.
FromΒ @helgafyΒ 

BrightIndigo October 18th, 2023

❀️🧸🧑 @BenittaJ has sent a lovely message to the always wonderful @Drumdrummer ! 🧑🧸❀️

drumdrapp01_1697667899.jpg

❀️🧸🧑❀️🧸🧑❀️🧸🧑❀️🧸🧑❀️🧸🧑❀️🧸🧑❀️🧸🧑

BenittaJΒ mentioned the following qualities:

Patient
Humble
Great Communicator
Respectful
Emotionally Intelligent
Cheerful
Supportive

Benitta and Drum thank you both for being a warm an d uplifting presence 'round here !Β πŸ€—

❀️🧸🧑❀️🧸🧑❀️🧸🧑❀️🧸🧑❀️🧸🧑❀️🧸🧑❀️🧸🧑

@BrightIndigo

The rabbit graphic looks like drum's pfp. ☺The hearts and the qualities are in orange and red, because the graphic colors are red and orange! πŸ₯³

BrightIndigo October 18th, 2023

πŸ§‘πŸ’πŸ’›Β @PatienceImpatiensΒ has sent a lovely message and a bouquet of flowers to the always wonderfulΒ @GeorginaHoweΒ !Β πŸ’›πŸ’πŸ§‘

georgiaap02_1697669456.jpg

πŸ§‘πŸ’πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’πŸ’›

PatienceImpatiensΒ mentioned the following qualities:

Inquisitive
Supportive
Coachable
Respectful
Accountable
Motivated
Authentic

Pat the cat and Georgina, you both are one of the loveliest people around Sharing Circle. Keep being yourselves. We love you 'round here!Β πŸ€—Β πŸŒŸ

πŸ§‘πŸ’πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’πŸ’›
PatienceImpatiens October 18th, 2023

Bright Indigo! That came out beautifully! Thanks so much for putting so much effort into your graphic!!!!!!

Georginahowe October 19th, 2023

@PatienceImpatiens ,thank you this is lovely pat

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 19th, 2023

@teenmorgan16

yayyy, welcome to the team Morgannnnn. Super happy to see you. *hugglesss*πŸ€—πŸ’–