Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 31st, 2023

@Howegeorgia20

And you are so awesome for trying your best. I hope things ease out for you too, and may the support and smiles you spread around come back to you as well. Hang in tight!

Georginahowe May 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

They will hopefully starting new treatment monday

"Thanks to them, I look forward to the future and smile."

'Them' must be really amazing! 💛

I dunno what could sound better than this, especially for a listener here! 💛

Hello "them" aka @SpectacularPeace766, your wonderful self is appreciated by @Ditto169cm, who has a gratitude note for you! 💛

image_1685537069.png

Thankyou, Peace, for being so wondrous as a torchbearer for hope and compassion. 💛

VictoriaLove7 May 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You owlways find ways to make the graphic looks cutu, Sunshine! 🥰

@VictoriaLove7

I try!🥰 A Confirming appreciation from you encourages me to continue trying owlways!🥰

VictoriaLove7 May 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You are owlsome, Sunshine 🌞 and I will owlways happily confirm to you that you are! ❤

@VictoriaLove7

(': You da best!❤

amiableBunny4016 May 31st, 2023
Helloooo Beautiful People,

This is a very important appreciation for such a caring, beautiful, and empathetic person!

@TinyWhispers11

You have not received one appreciation, but you have received 2 for being your sweet, lovely self!

The first appreciation is from @OnlyDarkness

screenshot-2023-05-31-at-16-35-54_1685547391.png

The next appreciation is from @Howegeorgia20

screenshot-2023-05-31-at-16-28-49_1685547440.png

Yayyy! Lola deserves appreciation and so much more happiness and love! *sends hugs if okay* You are amazing Lola! Never forget that. You are so much more than you think! <3 Thank you for being so wonderful Lola! <3

Thank you Darkness and Georgia for your beautiful appreciations, I am sending so many appreciations back to both of you for your beautiful messages and lovely appreciations! This is so kind and lovely of both of you! *sends hugs if okay*

Bunny

blissfulSky8162 May 31st, 2023

@Lightprune1000 appreciates their very own self.

🌈🤍🌈🤍🌈🤍🌈🤍🌈🤍🌈🤍🌈🤍🌈🤍🌈🤍🌈🤍

Here's what they think about themselves

Coachable - They have a desire to improve.,

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.,

Great communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.,

Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.

Here's what they have to tell 🤍

purple-pink-gradient-self-care-motivational-quote-***-post-1_1685556372.png

It reads: I have integrity and never be nosy at others. I may not have good life, but I am grateful that I am alive. I may not have many friends but I am glad I can discern and see the true colors of some narcissistic friends who envy me.

To @Lightprune1000

I'm extremely proud of you. We are all so proud of you. You have amazing qualities that show how amazing you are. I'm glad you believe in yourself 🤍🌈 Sending you more power!

Here's a little message from you 🌈🤍

screenshot-20230531-232204_1685556445.jpg

blissfulSky8162 May 31st, 2023

@blissfulSky8162

Im extremely sorry, the message did not come through. Here it is -

screenshot-20230531-233833_1685556556.jpg

lightPrune1000 June 1st, 2023

@blissfulSky8162

Thanks for posting! I truly appreciate it! I got one more sent too, I will wait for it!

Rubylistens22 June 1st, 2023

A secret friend has appreciated @noahanimates 🎉🎊🥳

@NoahAnimated, it sounds like you’re just a joy to be around and that your calm energy and amazing sense of humor have not gone unnoticed!

Secret friend😮 thank you so much for appreciating Noah and being so supportive! I tried my best to put in the colors you wanted for this post:)

green-pink-minimalist-doodle-a4-document_1685581904.jpgClick here for animated:)

The text says: Noah has always been very humorous and fun to be around with, he takes the time to make others smile and never fails doing so, whenever he gets in an uncomfortable situation, he handles it very calmly without causing such conflicts, thank you so much Noah and I truly enjoy having you around here!
TheArtistSystem August 9th, 2023

@Rubylistens22

im going to cry! thanks so much this truly made me smile 💛

YourCaringConfidant June 1st, 2023

The following sweet appreciation was written by @The1NOnlyVenus and is dedicated to someone special in their "real life"! I can't even begin to tell you all just how heartfelt this note is. It's one of those things you have to read for yourself to believe it.

❤️ 💚 💛 💜 ❤️ 💚

The appreciated recipient "J" may very well not even have a 7cups account... But that did not stop Venus from wanting to take the time to acknowledge and thank "J " for making such a difference in their life.

I make this appreciation posting now in hopes that if it's faith that somehow "J" is able to read this most heartfelt appreciation note. With all that said, here it goes...

image_1685598434.png

20230601-013709-0000_1685598445.png

Didn't I tell you all that this note was truly one of the sweetest? It's clear as day that it was written from the heart. Just an absolutely beautiful read!

❤️ 💚 💛 💜 ❤️ 💚

Venus, I wanted to take a moment here to say that I'm soooo happy you have crossed paths with "J". Through reading your note, your friend seems like an absolutely amazing person. I am happy you found someone who has been such a blessing in your life! And I have to say you are beyond blessed to be able to know "J" in real life and "J" us blessed to have you in their life! Venus, you possess so much goodness in you that you deserve to be appreciated and shown love on the daily. I wish you complete happiness in your life.

548-5482659-png-black-and-white-green-heart-or-clover-removebg-preview_1685599017.png

The1NOnlyVenus June 1st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Aww! I can’t even begin to thank you for making this!, the graphics are so beautifully designed and I love it so so much! I am so happy to have made this appreciation and I’m so happy to have this made into vivid graphics, I’m so glad my words simply about another person in my life made you feel happy for yourself, I’m truly planning on telling them about what a wonderful place the 7 cups community is and thanks to you and J’s help I’ve never felt better then ever before, thank you all so much for being here and thank *you* again J if you’re seeing this, for being there for me, we may only know each other online but you’ve made a big difference to my life and I’d love to thank you for that 🩷

@The1NOnlyVenus You are so welcome. ☆ I'm so glad you love it! Have a beautiful day, Venus. ♡ Always remember how special you are. ♡

NotFound20 June 1st, 2023

Hello All

Sharing a very beautiful appreciation for @Mytwistedsoul 💕,

who is appreciated by a Secret Friend 💕🐻

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

They appreciated you for -

im-2_1685600010.JPG

🍀 Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts

🍀 Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

🍀 Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong

🍀 Supportive - They are kind and helpful

🍀 Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made

🍀 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

🍀 Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart

Now comes the sweetest part of this appreciation, which is very beautiful lines shared by the appreciator -

💙💙💙💛💙💙💙💛💙💙💙💛💙💙💙💛💙💙💙💛💙💙💙💛💙💙💙💛💙💙💙

im-1_1685600115.JPG

Oh kind and compassionate soul,

You make my shattered heart whole,

And when I feel like I'm falling apart,

You are always there to lift my heart.

Your heart is full of love and care,

Always ready to lend an ear and share.

You make my world a better place,

With your smile and warm embrace.

Your kindness is a shining light,

Guiding all through the dark of night.

In this world of chaos and pain,

You are my ray of sunshine, my saving grace,

An amazing person with a loving heart,

Who never lets anyone feel torn apart.

So here's a little poem just for you,

To say thank you for all that you do,

For being kind, sweet, compassionate, and true,

There's no one else just like you!

*sends lots of love, light and huggles* 🐻 💕

💙💙💙💛💙💙💙💛💙💙💙💛💙💙💙💛💙💙💙💛💙💙💙💛💙💙💙💛💙💙💙

Secret Friend - Thank you for sharing this beautiful appreciation. We are glad to have a kind person like you in the 7Cups community.

Mytwistedsoul - Thank you for being part of this community and may you get all the success and happiness you deserve! Wishing you well.

keep-smiling-memes-giggle.gif

mytwistedsoul June 1st, 2023

@NotFound20 and Anonymous friend 🥺 Thank you so much ❤️ I never expect things like this and it's always such a wonderful surprise. I didn't realize how much I needed something like this at the the moment

*Many many huggles back and much love to you* ❤️

mytwistedsoul June 1st, 2023

@mytwistedsoul I love the poem ❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 1st, 2023

💙 @Amiablebunny4016 💙

rainbow-text-26_1685603451.png

image_1685603571.png

I cannot express my gratitude in words, about sharing this one by you and for you with you.

I meannnnnn?! You're someone who shines the brightest in the CupsVerse, always spreading smiles, kindness, love around, it astonishes me how you are always able to look out for people, support them and remind them they aren't alone, appreciate them for the good they do and the good they are and encourage them to keep going *all* *the* *time* (but also not because that's a very *you* thing to do). It's a vv superhooman thing to do. And I am soooo proud of my superhooman shining buddy,for trying to do the same for herself, despite how hard it feels.

🤗 *big gigantic bombastic hugsssss* 🤗

stars-shine-for-you-memes-giggle.gif

You are loved today, tomorrow, and everyday, Bunny! Keep being *you*.

amiableBunny4016 June 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun, i freaking love you and I cannot explain how much. I do. Your just, amazing. and amazing. and amazing. and wonderful. and wonderful and 1 million more wonderful and caring and beautiful and fantastic!❤️ i love you to the moon and back and you mean so so much to me and this is beautiful! the colors! the graphics! the everything! and do you know what else is beautiful? guess! *you* you are *beautiful* and *loved* and *wanted*. And of course no one dims Sun's light because its too shiny and amazing. you have a big space in my heart sun and have changed me and my thoughts actually :') you always put a little light in my life and i love you for everything you do! awww me hope you nice to yourself too sun! <3 be kind to yourself always okie? me loves you. *huge gigantic massive bombastic hug* i will get back to you soon! aaa....... *sends love*

talking of which:

beep-boop.gif

Bunny

VictoriaLove7 June 1st, 2023
Hey everyone! (✺ᵔ‿ᵔ✺)
We have a wonderful appreciation for

Lisa aka @Geminmyeyesnz 🌸

From an amazing appreciator and a great Sharing Circle supporter

@howegeorgia20 🧸

1-20230601-175033-0000_1685617592.png

These are the qualities that Georgia finds in you, Lisa 🌸

2-20230601-175033-0001_1685617638.png

From me (๑ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)

@howegeorgia2

Thank you for appreciating your peer and for being a kind presence in Sharing Circle room. I hope things will get better for you. Know that you are a wonderful person! Hope to see you in SC room! 🧸

@Geminmyeyesnz

Thank you for being understanding towards others. Hope you are doing well and keep being kind to yourself. You are appreciated! 🌸

SophTheListener2022 June 1st, 2023

Hey hey amazing people! I've got an incoming appreciation from @VictoriaLove7 to @GK995

a-sweet-appreciation-from-victorialove7-to-gk995_1685641573.png

For a bigger picture click here!

Message from me:

Victoria: You are amazing for sending such a beautiful appreciation. You are also appreciated. Keep spreading the love!

GK: Thank you for being such an amazing member of the community. You deserve this appreciation. Keep being your amazing self!

@SophTheListener2022 There you go again doing what you do! Another lovely posting with a very 🌈 graphic! 😍

VictoriaLove7 June 1st, 2023

@SophTheListener2022

Thank you, Soph for making this post!

I love the pastel rainbow font! 🥰The graphic is cute with rainbow, hearts,

flower, and the emoji😁 Thank you for your kind message too 🥰

July 17th, 2023

@SophTheListener2022 @VictoriaLove7 hi, thanks for always appreciating me and greeting me too, it means a lot of course and hey its gonna be Christmas again soon its already half of the year and im still neurotic lmaoo but who cares i love me neurotic 😂 also Im trying to be vegan it's so hard when you are cannibal

VictoriaLove7 July 17th, 2023

@GK955

Hi GK! I hope things will get better for you and hope to see you in MCR! 😃

Thank you, Soph! 🎉 @SophtheListener2022

tifaxemmi June 2nd, 2023

Hello everyone! I have a wonderful Peer Appreciation from @amiablebunny4016 to @Nomifordays

bunny-to-nomi_1685672487.PNG

Wow! I just love the love you have for each other. Nomi, I had a real laugh at all the great quotes on your profile. It sounds like you have a lot of fun here :)! Bunny, thank you so much for sending in your appreciation for Nomi. Hope you and all of the TCF Squad have many more laughs to share!

Nomifordays June 2nd, 2023

@tifaxemmi @amiablebunny4016

this the sweetest 😭❤ this made my morning 😭😭✨✨✨✨. You both are just amazing for taking the time to do something like this. My singing sounds like a dying rat btw lmao but tytytytytytytyyyty honybunches and fax :')

ilysmmmm honeybunches and for sure ur one of my besties too. be nice to urself u hear? ❤

amiableBunny4016 June 2nd, 2023

@Nomifordays

Naomi 😭😭😭😭 I don't think teen chaos family would agree. Your singing doesn't sound like a dying rat. You sound amazing and I mean *amazing* okay? ❤️❤️❤️❤️Ilysm. I hope you realise how fantabulous you are one day bestie! 😀 See you in tcr soon! ❤️❤️❤️

tifaxemmi June 2nd, 2023

I wanna sing with you one day @Nomiforday !! I just love singing. You and Bunny are so adorable. Just love your friendship :). It was such a joy writing this post!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 2nd, 2023

@tifaxemmi

Yay what a beautiful start, Tifa, so lovely to have you join the team!💛

tifaxemmi June 2nd, 2023

Sunshiiiine <3 thank you so much I love being on the team!

Hi hi @calmMoon2104, your sweetness reaches all corners of 7 cups, and we have two lovely people to send some of it back to you sprinkled with extra glittery starssss! 💜

First up, from a secret friend! :P
image_1685719076.png
Awww that is toooo sweet, secret peer, thankyou for highlighting so many adorable things about Taru, and the friendship y'all share! 💜

Next one, from the brightest, most loving people (🐰😛) in the world!
Even the ducks know who this is! @amiableBunny4016 yessss! 🥰

image_1685719241.png

Just take it from Bunny, how to be a-m-a-z-i-n-g in every possible way ever! 💜

Thankyouuuu dear Shining Buddy and Secret peer for looking out for your lovely friend, and sending this huge token of appreciation towards her! Y'all are so appreciated as well! 💛

Taruuuu, I've only seen you in forums and I can tell you're a wonderful person to be around, soooo glad for your friends to be able to notice and appreciate you for being *you*. Lots of love! 💜

squishiverse-squishiland.gif
calmmoon2104 June 3rd, 2023

☀ @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🐰 @amiableBunny4016

And my sweet Secret Friend 💙,

Aww my! Thank you so so much! 💙 I just can't express how happy I am to see this post, it just made my day, I am feeling really stressed and anxious lately about many things I have to do, and it's making me really depressed, I am just so surprised and happy to receive this wonderful and beautiful post from so so amazing people on here! 💙 You all are really awesome and the lights of 7cups💙

Thank you very much sun, I really appreciate your kind words, keep shining always ✨ 😊

Thank you so so much my dear secret friend for your sweet words! I am really happy that you think all that about me, I really appreciate it, you are really sweet 💙

Thank you so so much for your beautiful words bunny! I just can't express how much happy I feel at the moment, thank you for always being so wonderful and I really appreciate it, You are amazing 💙

I am sorry if my replies aren't much good, I am not that good at expressing how I feel lol but please know that you all are really really amazing and I am really honored to know that you think so beautifully of me💙

Thank you for making my day better and Thank you for appreciating me 💙💙

*gives out cookies * 🍪🍪🍪🍪

Have a amazing day or night! 😊💙

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 3rd, 2023

@calmmoon2104 Aww your replies are sweet like you!💙

*noms and shares cookies*

Shining with Taru!💙

calmmoon2104 June 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you! 😊 *noms cookies * 💙

Sometimes we come across certain words that uplift us in ways we'd not imagine otherwise. It's these "words" that aren't just some random words, they are someone's effort in standing up for themselves, they are someone's initiative towards caring about others and reminding them of the good things.
Words as these become affirmations, when we remind of the same to ourselves often! 💛
A set of these "words":
image_1685720755.png

Hiya @TrueSky, this is such a beautiful reminder. Thankyou for sharing! 💜

image_1685720477.png

You're certainly needed! 💖

Oh gosh! What in the world is this uber cutu name haha, got the tune stuck in my head again, smh smh! 🌝

Now should I summon you with a tag or randomly start singing?😛

I'll try the first, and then we do a karaoke together later!😄

Hi hi @babysharkdoodoo, so nice to see you appreciating yourself! 💛

image_1685721732.png

"Especially not yourself", yesss, it's sad but sometimes we are our worst critics and it's sooo needed to remind ourselves that we aren't as bad as our meanie braincells tell us we are! *-*

Super proud of you, Sharky! *you* are great, and you deserve to remind yourself of the same often! 💛

baby-shark-fish.gif

This is gonna stick lolol! 😭

VictoriaLove7 June 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This is super cutu, Sunshine! 🌞 this emoji '🌝' I love it! 😋❤