Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

loyalBlueberry7653 May 29th, 2023

@Rubylistens22

this is so cute i love the appreciation. thank you for helping me appreciate a peer. 🀍🀍❀️

VictoriaLove7 May 29th, 2023

Hey everyone! (β—•β€Ώβ—•βœΏ)

We have a special appreciation for

@anonhelp123 πŸ€–

This appreciation for anon is given by the one who shines the brightest light in Cups γƒΎ( Λƒα΄—Λ‚ )β—ž β€’ *✰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

1-20230528-225254-0000_1685374700.png

2-20230528-225254-0001_1685374723.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine finds in you, anon

3-20230528-225254-0002_1685374773.png

From me \(*ΛŠα—œΛ‹*)/ᡗᑋᡃᐒᡏ α΅žα΅’α΅˜*

To @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Cups is a better and brighter place because of you. Thank you for your hard work for our community. You came to Cups and brought a myriad of highly portable skills (©️ term from Gizmo). Cups is very very lucky to have you. You earn our gratitude every day. And and, thank you for your presence in my life. I'm truly blessed to have you, Sunshine ❀

To @anonhelp123

Thank you for being supportive to your members and peers, and congratulations for being a listener coach. It is definitely a fantastic role! πŸ€–

\⍒⃝/

anonhelp123 May 29th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 - Thank you for sharing this lovely post. What a great start to the week! πŸ˜ƒ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou - The creativity and craftsmanship expressed within the message are truly awe-inspiring. It's worth acknowledging the considerable time spent meticulously selecting and artfully arranging those pictures - it's genuinely remarkable... so Thank you for that πŸ˜ƒ Go Optimus Prime!

First off, let me get my imaginary top hat and give a grand bow to you, my peer! The glow of your kindness, empathy, and unwavering support truly lights up our lovely Cupsland. And while I'm honored to receive your generous appreciation, it's your steadfast presence that allows folks like me to shine. You create a safe harbor where we can learn, grow, and sail into new roles, just like I've ventured into the role of listener coach.

I am so grateful for your warm welcome upon my return. If Cupsland were a movie, you'd definitely be our favorite character who makes every scene better just by being there. Oh, and let me just add, your ability to see the best in people is like having a magic telescope that can spot a star even on the cloudiest of nights.

Here's to more learning, growing, and infusing magic into Cupsland together. Keep being the amazing YOU! So, from the bottom of my Cupsland heart, thank you for your sweet words. Your kindness and support inspire me to keep going, keep growing, and most importantly, keep making people smile!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 31st, 2023

@anonhelp123

Oooof Anon, what even! You wrote an even bigger para appreciating me for appreciating you?! Haha, all the more confirmation on everything I said about you! 🀧

This is a lot of kindness and multiple compliments wrapped one after another to take in, I do not have many words to express how genuinely grateful I am to you, for your beautiful expression of gratitude and kindness here, and for your meticulous choice of the sweetest, most heart warming words that seeped right through and will make me feel warm for a looooong time, I am sure. ❀

A giant thank *you* for being *you*, deeply appreciative of you and sooooo looking forward to enjoy the cups-verse turning an even more magical place having you back! Always cheering for you! ❀

I am saving this message! *-*

@VictoriaLove7

Beautiful customization and kindest set of words at its best! You are phenomenal, Viccc! Love love love it! πŸ₯°

VictoriaLove7 May 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu* Sunshine! 🌞❀

You are the phenomenal one, I look up to you and admire your wholesome graphics! ❀

snoopy.gif(I was going to reply earlier to anon that I 'totally agree with everything they said about you' but they wrote to you, so thought I'd wait. πŸ€—β€)

@VictoriaLove7

Awww owlways melting my heart being so sweet!πŸ₯Ίβ€

stars-star.gif

VictoriaLove7 June 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I will owlways *holding your melting heart carefully*

My heart is melting too πŸ₯Ίβ€ cuz

images-3_1685637459.jpeg

VictoriaLove7 May 29th, 2023

Hi everyone! (βœΊα΅”β€Ώα΅”βœΊ)

We have a wonderful appreciation for

@DarkerPlaces

by Secret Friend (⌐ _ )

1-20230529-173014-0000_1685375646.png

These are the qualities that the secret friend finds in you

2-20230529-173014-0001_1685375683.png

From me (β—•β€Ώβ—•)

To Secret Friend

Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person. I hope you be kind to yourself! 😎

To @DarkerPlaces

Each of us has our struggles, including you. But you try brighten up the room despite your struggles and for that you are appreciated! πŸŽ‰

DarkerPlaces May 29th, 2023

Thx very much 😊

VictoriaLove7 May 30th, 2023

@DarkerPlaces

Thank you for your kind presence! 😊

png-20230531-003059-0000_1685467914.png

YourCaringConfidant May 29th, 2023

ο»ΏThe following appreciation is dedicated to someone we all know and love. That without this person's vision, I wouldn't be able to do what I'm doing now.

It's with much joy that I announce that @SirenofSerenity has appreciated @Fristo for always being so generous with his time.

2-20230529-145451-0001_1685386831.png

And for those of you who know Fristo, I'm sure you know just how wonderful he is. Siren is so right! Fristo is truly full of passion and he believes in people and spreading kindness! It's truly one of the best qualities I ❀️ about Fristo. And trust me, he possesses many amazing qualities!

Here are just a few Siren thinks about Fristo...

πŸ¦‹ Authentic πŸ¦‹

🍯 Resilient 🍯

πŸ¦‹ Consistent πŸ¦‹

🍯 Motivated 🍯

πŸ¦‹ Emotionally Intelligent πŸ¦‹

Thank you, Siren, for taking the time to write such a sweet appreciation for Fristo. With all he does, he surely deserves it. He gives so much of his time and he really is a great host in LSC. I absolutely love being in attendance when he's hosting whenever I can. But Siren, the way you thank Fristo and think he's a blessing to 7cups, is how I also feel about you. You do so much on here as well and it never goes unnoticed. You're also giving of your time when it comes to hosting discussions and you're as supportive and sweet as they come. I guess it's fairly easy for you to see in the good in others when it's in you, as well!

I appreciate you both, Siren and Fristo. The both of you are absolutely wonderful!

SirenOfSerenity May 29th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Omg you did such a perfect job with this, thank you!

YourCaringConfidant May 29th, 2023

@SirenOfSerenity My pleasure! β™‘

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 30th, 2023

Hey hey @Viz1234, your bright and supportive self is appreciated by @MikaMarvel. πŸ–€

For being

πŸ¦₯ Resilient

πŸ¦₯ Accountable

πŸ¦₯ A great communicator,

and

πŸ¦₯ Supportive

Yay picked on the visibly awesome qualities, way to go Mika, and shared the following sweet note for you. You've got the appreciative eye, Mika! πŸ–€

image_1685433384.png

I'm a part time sloth, Viz :P Sloths are Slawesomeee! πŸ¦₯

Thankyou for being a wondrous presence around! πŸ–€
cute-animals-sloth.gif

Viz1234 May 30th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@MikaMarvel

Thanks for this, gave me a smile just when i needed it :)

You are far more awesome to be fair. Its an absolute pleasure to know you and be appreciated by you too. Thanks for the flower, will add it to the flower salad for dinner.

Yummy in my Tummy :)

@Viz1234 Floral meal for the win!πŸ˜›

MikaMarvel May 30th, 2023

Thank you @Sunisshiningandsoareyou for the beautiful presentation of the message, with lil sloth icons and all

@MikaMarvel This was super fun to make, thankyou for the opportunity!

Yay this one's a lovely group appreciation from, @Natural9130 for @adaptableTurtle7277 @HendooKun @sociableLion2613, y'all are described as "good person", and I'm so happy to share this sweet appreciation with y'all good people! πŸ’–

image_1685434521.png

Natural has the following message for y'all:

image_1685434441.png

Aww how sweet is this! Natural, you're clearly a natural at making people feel seen and appreciated. You did a great job here! πŸ’–

Sending big love to the wonderful appreciated peers for impacting you with their bright existence! πŸ’–

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The design is sparkling πŸ₯° and the color is pretty, Sunshine! 🌞

@VictoriaLove7

Yayy thankyouuu, Viccc!πŸ’–

Hey everyone! (βœΊα΅”β€Ώα΅”βœΊ)

We have a wonderful appreciation for

@Hawaii968 πŸ–

From an amazing appreciator and a great SC supporter

@Howegeorgia20 ⚘

20230530-162654-0000_1685438848.png

These are the qualities that Howe finds in you

20230530-162654-0001_1685438887.png

From me (*β€’β€Ώβ€’*)

To @Howegeorgia20 Thank you for giving this appreciation. Hope things will get better for you. Know that you are a wonderful person! ⚘

To @Hawaii968 Thank you for taking up the roles to host SC. You are appreciated! πŸ–

Calling this one a "super thoughtful message with the purest intention of uplifting a peer", is an understatement! πŸ’›

Hiyaaa @Dignify, lovely to meet you and share this heart-warming message with you from your peer @MikaMarvel, someone bright looking out for you, and reminding you of your strengths! πŸ’›

image_1685444221.png

Thankyou for this sweet note, Mika, kind and encouraging people like you are strong catalysts in another's healing journey! πŸ’›

Sending more love and strength to you and Dig! πŸ’›

Hey hey @LastTrain2Nowhere youve received an appreciation and a reminder to smile from your peer, @patientLove91. 🀍

image_1685447488.png

image_1685447511.png

Choo chooo train!πŸ˜› Happy Journey, lovelies, may y'all find this one an unforgettably amazing experience towards healing, friendship and many smiles!🀍

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The railway picture reminds me of a trip on a train. πŸ˜„ 'Ticket to board to appreciation express!' (I like it πŸ₯° It is quote worthy ©️ πŸ₯³ )

I love the font color! The train silhouette background is an excellent choice, Sunshine! 🌞 The steam locomotive not only released smoke but it also released hearts! πŸ˜‹β€ *Choo choo train*

@VictoriaLove7 milk-and-mocha-bear-love.gif

Aww, this melts my heart!❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

πŸ€—*holding your melting heart carefully*❀

png-20230531-040723-0000_1685480891.png

@VictoriaLove7

Too awdorableee!πŸ₯°β€

Hi hi @goldenNest2727 super happy to share appreciations for you being a proactive, encouraging and supportive member in the community, from chatrooms to forums, you've left your compassionate footprints in every nook and corner of the platform! ❀

We have the uber lovely @VictoriaLove7 sharing her kind words with you today, giving us yet another reminder of your awesomeness! ❀

Vic thinks you are:

πŸ‘£ Inquisitive

πŸ‘£ Cheerful

πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ Respectful

πŸ‘£ Emotionally Intelligent

πŸ‘£ Great Communicator

Woohoo Nest, way to go! ❀

image_1685449910.png

Your rainbow filled with gratitude and care is forever peeking at the Cupsland, Viccc, how you manage to be so radiantly fantabulous at all times is a mystery! :P Owlways super proud of youuu! ❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshinee 🌞 thank youu πŸ₯Ίβ€ for designing this vv cutu and smart post for Nest. I love the rainbow font. πŸ₯° The graphic is full of meaning, Nest is depicted perfectly with the yellow smiley standing on the nest πŸ˜„ and you made the beach background based on Nest's pfp. The appreciator is pictured too (rainbow in the sky πŸ˜‹β€). There is the sunshine too fosho that made the graphic looks bright.πŸ₯³
Nest's compassionate footprints showed by emoji 'πŸ‘£' next to each of their qualities. That is super duper creative. πŸ€— I admire you, and I'm owlways super proud of you too, Sunshine! ❀ οΌΌ(^o^)/

@VictoriaLove7

Big Yesss to all of the above, really happy with how this one turned out.πŸ₯Ί Thankchuuuu, Vicccc! 😘❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine! 🌞

I'm really vv happy too that it has made you happy! 😘❀

GoldenNest2727 June 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I'm loving the graphics on this one! Thanks for creating it.

@VictoriaLove, well, I'm a member Room Supporter in the chatrooms, so I'm kinda just doing my job and I learned a lot from Obs and the GLDD (now GSP) Academy program. I want everyone to feel welcome and heard in the chatrooms. Thanks for noticing and taking the time to comment on it. You have made my day! I've noticed that you're also a supportive presence in the chatrooms, and it's much appreciated!

Hey everyone! Ω©(ΛŠα—œΛ‹*)و

We have a special appreciation for the one who shines the brightest light in Cups ⸜(q˃ α΅• Λ‚ )⸝

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

From the amazing appreciator \(ΰΉ‘'α΅•'ΰΉ‘)⸝*

@Tulipsmile 🌷

1-20230530-195500-0000_1685453205.png

These are the qualities that Tulip finds in you, Sunshine 🌞

2-20230530-195500-0001_1685453248.png

From me Ω©(^α—œ^ )و Β΄

To @Tulipsmile

Thank you for giving this well-deserved appreciation for Sunshine. It is always great when I see your name in our appreciators list. I hope you be kind to yourself and keep being you! 🌷

To @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for going above and beyond in your efforts to make Cups a better place. Your hard work do not go unnoticed. You have made significant impact in this community and you earn our gratitude everyday. Thank you for everything, Sunshine. I'm forever grateful for your beautiful presence in my life. ❀

πŸ•γƒΎ( Λƒα΄—Λ‚ )/πŸ• β€’ *✰

Tulipsmile May 30th, 2023

yay-minions.gif@VictoriaLove7

thank you so much for all these lovely words thats makes my day

I really appreciate thatπŸ€—πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·

@Tulipsmile

You're most welcome, Tulip! 😊🌷🌷 Thank you for giving this vv well-deserved appreciation to Sunshine! πŸ₯³

@VictoriaLove7
Aww this is too cute! Loving the rainbowy font and the sunny posts as always, thankyouu for posting, Viccc. Owlways grateful for you too! πŸ€— ThankYou for the pizza lol! I love itt! ❀

@TulipSmile

Omigosh! Tulippppp, this is too tooo sweet, truly loved the kind compliments and appreciation. It's so thoughtful and I'm so so thankful to you. It is so generous of you to think of me. I've really enjoyed our brief interactions so far and looking forward to see you around and see you blooming more. Keep being fantabulous! 🌷❀
neked.gif
Tulipsmile May 31st, 2023

ο»Ώ@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Ohhh my pleasure πŸŒ·πŸ€—πŸŒ·πŸ€—

VictoriaLove7 June 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *you* for being owlsome, Sunshine! πŸ€—β€

20230602-232031-0000_1685723122.png