Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

amiableBunny4016 May 27th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awww i loves it! shining buddy is the best! *hugs if okay*

the design is so beautiful!

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Aww thankyouu, *hugs back* Bestest shining bunny buddy! πŸ€—β€

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 27th, 2023

Hello @Parker64, you received an appreciation from @Hawaii968 for being Empathetic, Cheerful, Supportive, Authentic and Emotionally intelligent, in short, for being utterly amazing! πŸ’œ

image_1685190268.png

Sharing circles are a wonderful place because of people as kind, supportive, appreciative and caring as yourself. Y'all make a big difference, Hawaii and Parker. πŸ’œ

Hawaii also shared the following picture:

image_1685190494.png

Thats so true! Kindness is the best language one can learn! Keep being fantabulous, y'all!πŸ’œ

MakunaHatata May 29th, 2023

Thank you @Hawaii968 I love you my bestie! Mates4life! Thank you for you and all that you do! I appreciate you! You help make this site a brighter place for everyone.

πŸ’œπŸŒ»πŸŒΈπŸŒΊπŸ¦•πŸΆ

Thank you @Sunisshiningandsoareyou for making this lovely and pretty post. I love it πŸ₯°

WishUponAStar968 June 2nd, 2023

@Parker64

Mates 4 Life! Parkey you know how much you help me, the support you give me, what would I do without you!!! Thank you for making me a better person!

MakunaHatata May 29th, 2023

Aahhh you even got little Memphis in there!!! 🐢❀️

so cute!!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 29th, 2023

@Parker64 YayπŸ₯°β€

NotFound20 May 27th, 2023

🌾Hello Hello 🌾

We are here again with another loving appreciation from a Secret Friend for @Beck1

πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚

Becki, they shared a sweet message for you -

im-1_1685202731.jpg

❀️ Click Me for the Sweet Video Message ❀️

πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚

Becki, you are appreciated for being -

πŸ‘‰ Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood 🌹

πŸ‘‰ Supportive - They are kind and helpful 🌹

πŸ‘‰ Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals 🌹

πŸ‘‰ Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together 🌹

πŸ‘‰ Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation 🌹

πŸ‘‰ Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity 🌹

πŸ‘‰ Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts 🌹

πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ‚πŸ‚

Secret Friend: Thank you for sharing this appreciation with us.
@Beck1 : Thank you for being part of 7Cups community and for being a wonderful listener.

best-wishes.gif
beck1 May 27th, 2023

@NotFound20

Awe thank you to whoever put this message in ❀️ I appreciate it

blissfulSky8162 May 27th, 2023

We have our very own @YourCaringConfidant appreciating @Walker7957

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Here’s what @YourCaringConfidant thinks about @Walker7957

🌈Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

🌈Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.,

🌈Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.,

🌈Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Here’s what @YourCaringConfidant wants to say to @Walker7957🧑

everyone-will-comes-across-walker-can-t-help-buy-fall-in-love-walker-is-truly-a-special-person-and-has-such-a-sweet-pure-heart-i-always-love-to-see-in-the-positivity-corner-during-confetti-time-walker-s-pre_1685204245.png

🌈It reads: Everyone will comes across Walker 🐌 can't help buy fall in love. Walker is truly a special person and has such a sweet, pure heart! I always love to see 🐌 in the positivity corner during confetti time! Walker's presence alone brings happiness right into the room. Walker is such an amazing person and I really hope their happy. I just wanted to make them smile like how they always make me smile. 🧑

Here we have a realllyyyy very beautiful post made specially by @YourCaringConfidant for @Walker7957

png-image-cups_1685204300.png

🌈To the appreciator @YourCaringConfidant

Back again here wondering what to add because I’ve used all the good vocabulary in the dictionary to describe how amazing you are. We all know you’re one of the best people out there trying to make this world a better place every single day and honestly I can't stop being even prouder. The way you appreciate every single person out there who deserves it is so very beautiful. I could go on and on but just remember for now that you’re an amazing human being.

🌈To the appreciated, @Walker7957

You’re clearly an amazing person! I really hope to see you spread smiles all around. We all hope you are feeling good and happy just like how you make us all happy and proud. I wish to see this beautiful person who spreads smiles everywhere soon and i hope we do haha. Thank you for what you are doing. It’s absolutely commendable 🌈❀️

YourCaringConfidant May 27th, 2023

@blissfulSky8162 Awwww Bliss, omg!!! Thank you for posting this appreciation message for me. It is so special and absolutely beautiful. You did a wonderful job on the graphic, smile spreader! Thank you, thank you. I'm so happy and can't even tell you how much I'm smiling right now. Walker 🐌 really is a loving person and sooo deserves this. β™‘ Bliss, I'm so grateful for you and your friendship. You were the one for the job. Lol. And if I'm being honest here, I would say that to any of the smile spreaders who would have given their time to post this for me as they are just as talented. But I thank you, you are just the sweetest. β™‘ Hugs.

amiableBunny4016 May 28th, 2023

Well hello there,

Today we have an appreciation for @juliak1968!

You have been appreciated by @TrueSky!

Julia has been appreciated for showing the following qualities:

Motivated, Supportive, Resilient, Great Communicator, Respectful

screenshot-2023-05-28-at-11-39-25_1685270515.png

Wohoooo! yayyy!

mika-noah.gif

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 31st, 2023
@juliak1968 you are so awesome!❀
juliak1968 June 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much!! You made my Day

You're the best!!

Blessings, Day

Optimisticempath May 28th, 2023

@Beck1 appreciates you @JeffTracey πŸ’š

For following qualities:

Emotionally Intelligent - You read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Respectful - You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Supportive - You are kind and helpful.

You sound amazing Jeff πŸ’š Beck also shared a message for you πŸ’š

image_1685273586.png

Thankyou for being so appreciative Beck πŸ’š

✨ @VictoriaLove7 appreciates @GeekGoddess for following qualities

Cheerful - You are fun to be around.

Respectful - You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

Great Communicator - You speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Humble - you humbly admit when you are wrong.

Problem-solver - You avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

Inquisitive - You look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.

Emotionally Intelligent - You read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Victoria also shared a message for you Geeky πŸ’œ

image_1685273947.png

Hey Geeky! Nice to see you! you make mcr a fun place πŸ’œ thanks for being a friendly face in rooms.

Hi Victoria! Thanks for sending this πŸ’œ I'm happy for making this for you because you're consistently spreading smiles and doing such a great job at everything ✨ you deserve appreciations also.

VictoriaLove7 May 29th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Thank you, Optimus! 🧸 Hehe, Optimus is the short version of Optimistic 😁 πŸŽ‰ The graphic is so cute, the whale and the blue color reflects GG 🐳 I like the jellyfish and the shell you put on the corners πŸ₯°

Thank you for making it and for your kind message! πŸ˜‡

Optimisticempath July 1st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 vv happweee tooπŸ€—πŸ€—

GeekGoddess June 10th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thanks so much for all the kind words!

blissfulSky8162 May 28th, 2023

We have @Beck1 appreciating @SuryanshSingh 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Here’s what they think about @SuryanshSingh :

🌈Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.,

🌈Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.,

🌈Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

🌈Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity.,

🌈Cheerful - They are fun to be around.,

🌈Supportive - They are kind and helpful.,

Here’s what they have to tell:

screenshot-2023-05-28-at-5-25-49-pm_1685275575.png

🌈It reads: Suryansh is such an awesome person! He is always so welcoming in TL and so supportive of his peers! I love it when someone comes in the room needing encouragement, because Suryansh jumps in action. His words of wisdom are so moving and always love sitting back and watching him encourage the whole room.

🌈To the appreciator, @Beck1

Thank you for appreciating all our wonderful peers and making this world a better place. You are a wonderful mod and we are all so thankful to you for for being an exemplary person.

🌈To the appreciated, @SuryanshSingh

You’re an amazingg person! Encouraging and supporting another peer in need is so very kind of you. I’m so happy to know that we have some amazing peers here supporting those in need. Thank you for being who you are. We are all so very proud of you ☺

screenshot-2023-05-28-at-5-25-24-pm_1685275602.png

Suryansh May 28th, 2023

@blissfulSky8162 Thank you so much for posting this, Sky ❀

Aww, what a lovely message! I much appreciate that, @Beck1. ❀ This message from you, made my day. I appreciate how great of a leader and friend you are. I'm glad to be able to assist and support others. Thank you so much, again for such a beautiful message. πŸ₯°

Bestie bunnwee πŸ’• a secret friend thinks what everyone else does for you too ... That you are just too amazing and deserve to be reminded often!πŸ’•

image_1685275566.png

Bunny we believe in you πŸ’• you are so strong and it will always be ok as you say πŸ’• you are loved πŸ€— and you make a big difference in the world πŸ’• love you 🐰 @Amiablebunny4016

Thankyou to your secret friend for saying what many of us feel too πŸ’•

heart-love.gif

amiableBunny4016 May 28th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Opti, i love this so so much. Your my best friend and your my inspiration. Thank you for posting this beautiful appreciation *sends hugs if okay*❀️

Secret Friend

omg omg omg..... i am still tryna figure out who you are but i think i have an idea. aww..... thank you so so much . your words mean so much to me. im sure your an amazing, beautiful, lovely person and I hope life brings so much more to you! I am suree i know you secret friend! just know i appreciate you too so so much! Thank you for the kind , heartwarming message. thank you for being here. thank you for being strong and beautiful and bold. this is amazing . just amazing. i love this appreciation❀️😭

Bunny

Optimisticempath June 2nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I'm so happy to hear that bunnweee bestiee πŸ₯Ί your the bestest πŸ’• and I didn't do anything to be an inspiration so idk about that lmao πŸ˜… you're too sweet for being always kind to me and everyone else πŸ€— *hugs okiiiiπŸ€—πŸ€—

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 28th, 2023

Hey hey @VioletNotes, thank you for being so awesome, so someone, more specifically a secret friend, left you an appreciation and we get an opportunity to pass it forward. πŸ’™

image_1685287629.png

It's so gratifying to see someone appreciating the time and efforts of an awesome listener. Thankyou, secret friend, for being so thoughtful and kind. πŸ’™

Keep being your lovely self, Violet, you are sooo appreciated! πŸ’™

Hey hey @JJN123, I hope you're doing well. πŸ’™

You have received an appreciative note from the uber lovely @VictoriaLove7, who thinks you are a Great Communicator and speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation, are Emotionally Intelligent as you read emotional cues and respond appropriately, are Resilient as you bounce back when things fall apart, are Respectful as you try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood, are Coachable as you have a desire to improve, are Cheerful and fun to be around, are Inquisitive as you find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.

Wow you're fantabulous, JjN! πŸ’™

image_1685289022.png

Viccc, look at you being so thoughtful as ever, taking the time to remember your peer, notice their badges and acknowledge their efforts in group support! I'm sure this sweet message from you managed to makethem smile wide! πŸ’™

VictoriaLove7 May 28th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for making this pretty rainbow 🌈 design, Sunshine! 🌞 It fits with the profile picture of JJN, which is the sky. You combined it with the appreciator's profile (me 😁 = rainbow mug 🌈), the designer (you) and put the graphic that shows sky with perfect rainbow and there is the sun shining on the left side of the picture πŸ₯° I lovee it!
I like the font type you chose and the pastel blue (or tosca) color too. The whole rainbow text are vv pretty. Your message is the topping that makes this post ultra perfect πŸ₯Ίβ€ Thank *you*, Sunshine! You are owlsome! πŸŒžβ€πŸ€—

@VictoriaLove7

Oh Gosh Viccc xD I didn't even give enough thought about the "sunshine" in this one, I just used the sky background for them and rainbow for you, as you said, yesss. But you're so observant and found the sunshine here too. It's even perfect now. Yayy! I'm soooo happy you like it, you're triple owlsomeee! πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯°β€

VictoriaLove7 May 30th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is ultra perfect πŸ₯° cuz rainbow can only be seen when there is sunshine. And, I will owlways find sunshine 🌞 in everything you do. πŸ€—β€

Hey everyone! (β—•β€Ώβ—•βœΏ)

We have a wonderful appreciation for

@kindEyes9789 ⚘

From the one who shines the brightest light in Cups Ω©(^α΄—^)ΫΆ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

1-20230528-214835-0000_1685291812.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine find in you ⚘

2-20230528-214835-0001_1685291856.png

From me γƒΎ( Λƒα΄—Λ‚ )β—ž

To @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for innumerable contributions you have made to make Cups a better place and Cups is a better place because of you. And thank you for being in my life, Sunshine. I am truly blessed to have you and my gratitude is beyond words. ❀

To @kindEyes9789

Thank you for your thought provoking posts. I surely will look for your threads and read them! Keep being you. You are appreciated! ⚘

\(๑ᡔ’ᡔ๑)/

@VictoriaLove7

Aww this is toooo cute, I can see the personalization here hehe. Owlways a fantastic job, Viccc, thankyouu for posting and your sweetest words!πŸ€—β€

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *you*, Sunshine! 🌞❀ You deserve the sweetest owlways. πŸ€—

I'm vv happy you like it. πŸ₯° Yes yes, it is customized based on Kindeyes' pfp which is a scene from the Tom and Jerry series. 😁❀

kindEyes9789 May 29th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm glad you find my posts thought-provoking. It means a lot to me. Honestly, I've been having some creativity slumps, and my negative thoughts just came up, like, meh, I don't think people actually read this. But you do, oh my God! Thank you so much for reading them.

I'll try to continue sharing more threads that you can read and enjoy. Remember, you are appreciated too! Keep being your wonderful self. I'm sending you a big hug and flowers! ❀️🌹

@kindEyes9789

Kindeyes, this appreciation for you is from @Sunisshiningandsoareyou who sent this message for you. They have been reading your thought provoking threads. 😊

I conveyed this appreciation from @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞 to you. πŸŽ‰

Sunshine's messages are written on the first graphic. They also find the good qualities in you, which are written on the second graphic. 😊

My messages are the one below graphics. Thank you to Sunshine 🌞❀ for giving this appreciation for kindeyes! πŸ€—

I too would like to read your threads, kindeyes. Keep writing! πŸŽ‰

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 31st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 β€πŸ€—β€

VictoriaLove7 May 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

❀*hugss back tighttt*πŸ€—β€

Hey everyone! (*β€’β€Ώβ€’*)

We have a wonderful appreciation for

@Hawaii968 πŸ–

From an amazing appreciator and SC supporter.

@StarGazer2401

20230528-232725-0000_1685292245.png

These are the qualities that Star finds in you πŸ–

20230528-232725-0001_1685292299.png

From me (*β€’ΨŽ β€’*)

To @StarGazer2401

Thank you for giving this appreciation and for supporting and listening to others in SC room. Hope you be kind to yourself!

To @Hawaii968

Thank you for hosting SC sessions and for being a great room supporter. You are appreciated! πŸ–

Rubylistens22 May 29th, 2023

@exuberantBlackberry9105 has been appreciated by @loyalBlueberry7653 with this sweet message!

untitled-design_1685323202.png

@loyalBlueberry7653 thank you so so much for appreciating @exuberantBlackberry9105 with such a kind message even though you don’t know them super well:)

@exuberantBlackberry9105 it sounds like you really made an impact on blueberry with a forum post. I think that’s absolutely awesome and keep posting amazing things please!

YourCaringConfidant May 29th, 2023

@Rubylistens22 This is such a cute appreciation theme. Awww. Great job, smile spreader! πŸ˜ƒ

exuberantBlackberry9105 May 29th, 2023

@loyalBlueberry7653 Thank you so much for appreciating me, it means more to me than you can possibly imagine. I really admire your kindness. I'm so happy to meet wonderful people like you on 7 Cups. I wish you all the best.

@Rubylistens22 Thanks a lot for this post. Also, thank you for the encouragement to post things here. I don't usually post on the forums or reply to forum posts, but this encourages me to post more often. Thank you so so much.

By the way, I don't know who came up with the idea of the background of that image, but I just want to say that it's an amazing idea and that I love it. Funnily enough, Blueberry and I both happen to be berries β€” just blue and black! 🫐