Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 2nd, 2023

Yay super amazing graphics as always, @VictoriaLove7 ❤

The OG captain who is truly deserving of all the gratitude. This place really wouldn't have happen if not for you @GlenM (and team, ofcourse), thankyouu truly, for giving each of alot, but most of all, hope and a sense of beginning~ a community! ❤

Thankyouu @BlueRiverCares for not letting the nerves stop you. You did soooo greaaat! ❤

GlenM March 3rd, 2023

My pleasure and absolute honor!!

VictoriaLove7 March 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you, Sunshine! 🌞❤

@GlenM

Thanks again!

@blueRivercares

Thanks for submitting this appreciation. Hope you are doing well!

VictoriaLove7 March 2nd, 2023
Hey all! 😃
We have a special appreciation for
*drum rolls* 🥁 🥁

the one that brings joy @JoyHappyNess

From the one that shines bright 🌞 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

2-20230302-161028-0001_1677767908.png

4-20230302-161028-0003_1677767933.png

These are the qualities Sunshine finds in you, Joy 😊

6-20230302-161028-0005_1677767973.png

From me to both

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
You bring lights and joy to us in this community. I am blessed to know you and I hope you be gentle to yourself and believe in yourself as I believe in you.

@JoyHappyNess
It is a pleasure to know you. Thank you for always being supportive, I truly appreciate your kind words. Hope to see you in support rooms.
JoyHappyNess March 2nd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Wow, thank you Victoria for making that beautiful post😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

It's so beautiful ❤️❤️❤️...I'm just in tears honestly. I will always look at it when am down and be encouraged.

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Wow! That was so unexpected Sun😭😭😭😭 I appreciate those sweet words and... I was just minding my business then I saw the notification.... You really did put a surprise smile on my face and I am totally grateful for that... Honestly, you are the sun that shines in cups and you've made me shine too... Thank you.❤️

@VictoriaLove7

I'm also grateful for the Joy frame.... That's actually Joy from inside out Vicky.... That's Joy... I love Joy from inside out. I love that character, I love that design. I'm on tears of joy 😭😭😭... thank you very much.

@JoyHappyNess

Yes yes, it's Joy from inside out movie! 😁 I'm so glad you like it, Joy 😊

@VictoriaLove7

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I've actually read the post for the tenth time and I still cannot believe it....😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I've never been this happy in my life... Let me just calm down... Thank you though

@JoyHappyNess

Aww you don't need to calm down or do anything, except take all your time in soaking it in, Joy. I know the feeling hehe, and I'm more happy than you actually, to see you so happy and smiley. You totally deserve it and more, and I'm grateful I got to do it for you. Something to remind you that, you just have to be you, and people do notice, get inspired and appreciate you, for being, well, just *you*. You're absolutely free to download/ save and read it as many times you need to, my PMs are always open also, so you want any instant uplifting or anything haha. And again, you're allowed to take absorb all the feel-good emotions, at your pace. I believe unexpected surprises are extra special, so you maybe didn't expect, and that's okay, because I got to surprise you. Yay!🤗❤

@Victorialove7

Vicccc, the fact you took time to customize the post, for Joy, including the characters and stickers is just *asdfghjk----how so sweeeeet and thoughtful* You are the bestest. I love you!🤗❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I am very very glad you like it, Sunshine!🤗❤ I love you too! ❤♾

VictoriaLove7 March 2nd, 2023
Hey all! 😃
We have a special appreciation for
*drum rolls* 🥁 🥁
@Jasmineflower222

From the one that always shines on us 🌞 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

2-20230302-182259-0001_1677768339.png

png-20230302-215437-0000_1677768895.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine finds in you, Jazz 🌼

4-20230302-182259-0003_1677769003.png

From me to both
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
I hope you already know how amazing you are and you deserve every beautiful thing in this world. Thank you for everything and for all that you do.

@Jasmineflower222
I read your bio and learned the many roles you have. Thank you for the time you spent for your roles here and for supporting other teen listeners.
JasmineFlower222 March 2nd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 😮 this is so gosh dang sweet! I appreciate this post and especially you Victoria for making it and Sun for sending the wonderful message

@JasmineFlower222

I'm glad you like it, Jazz! 😁 Hope you're doing well 😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 2nd, 2023

@JasmineFlower222 you deserve it all! 💛

@VictoriaLove7

Aww I love these posts, Viccc, super duper cuteeee! 🥰 Thankyouu for making such beautiful posts for us! (I'm still in awe everytime how your graphics are extra legible/ clear even with a lot of text lol) *you* are super amazing and I'm grateful for youu more! ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I'm vv glad that you like it, Sunshine 🌞❤ and I'm the one who is blessed to have you and so grateful for your presence in my life ❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 3rd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

owl-hug-sweet.gif

VictoriaLove7 March 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🥺❤ *hugs back tighttt*

owl-hug-sweet.gif

amiableBunny4016 March 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou, you have recieved a well deserved appreciation by @CompoundingHappiness

Sun- you are a-m-a-z-i-n-g and you deserve this appreciation so much ! i love you so much and your the best sunny buddy ever!

CompoundingHappiness- Thank you so much for leaving appreciation for dear Sun!

screenshot-2023-03-02-at-15-14-56_1677770109.png

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016

Aww thankyouuu, Bunny, I love the sunny-post hehe. You're the bestest shining buddy! I love ya more! ❤

@CompoundingHappiness

Comphieeee you're too too sweet and an amazing part of our community. Thankyou for valuing my efforts and presence in the community, this sweet message from you means a lot to me really, and I'm sooo grateful.

I sure feel inspired by wonderful peers as yourself, to continue doing my best, who also give me plenty of reasons to notice and applaud their magical-self always!

Many thanks for everything you do here, and I know it's a alot haha. You're super proactive and enthusiastic about your "work" and always so humble and kind~ that's what I admire so much about you. Appreciate you big time, my friend! Always rooting for youuu! ❤

Comphi March 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for your kinds words, as I said you are a true motivator. Keep it up my friend😃. See you around😊

@YourCaringConfidant

Hey Desiree, You have recieved not 1, but 2 appreciations. You are an absolutely amazing and these appreciations are for you! Please get ready to get tissues out !

Here is a story I created (its a story!) for this one, once upon a time there was an imaginable search bar on an imaginable search engine and one day I searched up @YourCaringConfidant and it said "Desiree Deserves Appreciation, because Desiree appreciates us so we appreciate Desiree!" and then I go down more and find infinite appreciations for Desiree! Here is one from @scarletClementine82

screenshot-2023-03-02-at-18-17-26_1677781425.png

She just is an amazing and active listener. She helped me so much with my issue and even helped me discover a part of me I never knew. She did all this with zero judgement or apathy and made me feel so seen and heard. Literally made my day, helped me eliminate the stress I was feeling and face the challenge head on. She is one of the best listeners I’ve ever had on here and is just amazing. I have no doubt in my mind that she has helped numerous people on 7cups and in the real world and she needs to be applauded and appreciated for it. The world needs more of her!

Here is another one from: @JoyHappyNess

screenshot-2023-03-02-at-18-21-31_1677790476.png

Desireeeeeee.... An incredible person to desire. Gives their all in every post. Very very cheerful and kind. Don't let me start with the hugs. Always wants you to feel warmth. Positivity... positive vibes all over... A caring confidant is the name. No lies... Caring, warm, friendly, intelligent. Uses intelligent to make people happy. A delight. Gold. The very definition of kindness. I can go on till next year.

Desiree, kindly feel appreciated.

Is that not enough? Our lovely @Scareletclementine82 has left something

click here

Thank you Desiree for being amazing! we love you!

Bunny

oh, yes please do ignore the mute sign on the second graphic. I apologise for that!

scarletClementine82 March 2nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 thank you so so much for posting this! Desiree has been just so above and beyond amazing for me and omg I’m like crying as I type this just because you posted my note and she can see it now!

YourCaringConfidant March 2nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I didn't even realize it. I love thr mute sign on it. Lol. Nice touch, Bunny! Haha. 🔇

@YourCaringConfidant

I do sincerely apologise! And I am glad you like it😂 I am sending so much love to you Desiree!

chibird-love.gif

@amiableBunny4016 OK, all I'm going to say is this is just EVERYTHING to me! Take a rain check though the 3 of you because I need to be well rested before I do my replies. Just know I appreciate all of you so much! ♡

JoyHappyNess March 3rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you for using creativity to put a lovely twist on it. Using a story... aren't you just a genius😃? You've created the perfect post for a perfect confidant. I can never be more grateful for that. Thank you.

YourCaringConfidant March 3rd, 2023

@JoyHappyNess Have you any idea how much you mean to me taking time to send me a random, sweet note? It could not have been delivered by no one sweeter than Bunny. I truly thank you so much! Hugs! ♡

JoyHappyNess March 3rd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

You mean so much more than that...hugs too🤗

scarletClementine82 March 3rd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Desiree I can’t agree more with Joyfull. You are such an amazing listener and friend and omg I could just hug and hug and hug you!

@scarletClementine82 Hug you right back!!! Hugging you soooo tight!

scarletClementine82 March 3rd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant awwww thank you so much! Seriously I cannot say it enough

amiableBunny4016 March 3rd, 2023

@JoyHappyNess

Awwwwwww. Omg this is so sweet❤️thank you so much that means alot more than you think. ❤️thank you! Hehe!

Bunny

Thank you @pamharley003 for taking the time to appreciate @Fristo for all he does on 7cups!

It is my honor to be able to post this short yet sweet note delivering it to him.

png-20230302-143432-0000_1677791551.png

As you pointed out and mentioned-- Fristo really is ALWAYS there! He is a stellar person in the whole 7cups community and is truly kind and supportive to all. I am soooo glad you noticed this about him. To say Fristo is amazing is an understatement because he is so much more!

@Fristo The qualities you possess are out of this world. 🌎 You are all things positive and you believe in the power of positivity. I am so glad to know you! You are untouchable, Fristo, with all your hours contributed to the rooms! I am just blown away. How you do it, I don't know... but my hat goes off to you! 🐢

@blitheCupcake9260 has sent the following appreciation note to one special Rabbit-- @confidentRabbit7311

🧁 thinks 🐇 possesses the following amazing qualities:

*Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

*Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

*Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

Rabbit, you are such a wonderful person and you do so much to help others. Thank you for all you do and please enjoy your sweet note!

20230303-001534-0000_1677822459.png

Blithe, thank you for taking the time to appreciate such a wonderful peer. It is truly so beautiful of you to see so much good in Rabbit. I'm so glad Rabbit was there for you when you needed help. 💓

confidentRabbit7311 March 5th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant ❤️❤️❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 3rd, 2023

Hey hey @Ghazitwoghazi, we've got a little birthday message for you, from the very amazing @FrenchMarbles. 💛

image_1677832009.png

Have a good one, Ghaz! Wishing you loads of happiness and good health always! 💛

Thankyou for making it extra happy for our peer, Frenchie, you're so sweet! 💛

This appreciation posting is going to be a bit different as I'm posting notes to and from friends being dedicated to and from each other. Lol, hope this makes sense. I don't believe in coincidences but there's something great and beautiful going on here.♡

1-20230303-032916-0000_1677832616.png

@JoyHappyNess

You have received a note from @confidentRabbit7311 and here's what she had to say:

2-20230303-032916-0001_1677832777.png

@confidentRabbit7311

In return, you have received the following sweet note. Awwww. ♡ Isn't @JoyHappyNess just the sweeeettteeessstttt? :)

3-20230303-032916-0002_1677832883.png

Thank you both amazing people for taking time out of your day to show each other some love! Hope you both have a beautiful day! ♡

confidentRabbit7311 March 5th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant❤️❤️