Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

LilacLeopard March 1st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Aww thank you Desiree, I appreciate your kind wordsπŸ’–β€οΈ

YourCaringConfidant March 1st, 2023

@Aishaa97 I love the ice cream truck sooo much. Lol.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 you're soooo loved, Lola! πŸ’•

What beautiful posts, thankyouuu, Aishaaa! ❀

GloriaD March 1st, 2023

@CommunityModLucy

You have been appreciated by @FrenchMarbles 😊

Frenchie observes that you are :

SUPPORTIVE - They are kind and helpful.

RESPECTFUL - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

EMPATHETIC - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

... and they have a message for you too πŸ’š

frenchmarbles-appreciates-communitymodlucy-by-gloriad_1677686284.png

Thank you Mod Lucy for pouring your love into the 7 cups community! Your hard work, dedication and kindness are appreciated and admired by many, so appreciations like this are naturally expected for you πŸ’š

Thank you Frenchie for appreciating many peers, and for spending time in the PA program, supporting others and making wonderful appreciation posts 😊

You both are amazing ... May you continue to love your work and have lots of opportunities for doing the things you are passionate about 🌻

Kind regards, GloriaD

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 1st, 2023

Hello @JasmineRice, hope you're doing well. πŸ’œ

To brighten your day, we've got a sweet note by your peer @Spockette. πŸ’œ

image_1677697235.png

I love seeing these acknowledging notes of appreciation for one another. Thankyou Spockette and Jasmine for all the kindness and support y'all bring to the community. Keep being your wonderful self! πŸ’œ

Hiya @GayGirl90 πŸ’› you've received an appreciation note by @GayGirl16 πŸ’›

image_1677697786.png

Such amazing qualities to possess, you go girl and you glow, Girl. πŸ’›

Behold for the cutest username, everyone! πŸ˜›

πŸ’™ @CandyBubbleGumSprinkles πŸ’™

(Let's hope I didn't nom any part of your very-delicious sounding username)

You're so kindly appreciated by your peer πŸ’™ @SelfConfidentSummer πŸ’™

image_1677699297.png

I think "support rooms" got their name by people like you, who understand the purpose and follow along, being their kind and supportive self. πŸ’™

Thankyou both, for being simply *you*! πŸ’™

candy-halloween.gif

OMG!!!! If @CandyBubbleGumSprinkles isn't the cutest username EVER!!!!

Such cute graphics, Sun! You rock! This appreciation posting is sooooo fun! β™‘

@YourCaringConfidant I know right lol! The cutest ever!πŸ₯° Thankyouuu!❀

you-rlu-ruler.gif

Hey hey @ShineQueen001, I think our two lovely peers teamed up to really make you cry (happy tears hehe), and well, I love them both so I gotta team up also, in appreciating your brilliant self! πŸ’™

*passes a tissue box*

We have our lovely bunny @Amiablebunny4016 who loves to check on friends and is always ensuring everyone is okay, opening space for them to connect and reminding people they aren't alone, if that wasn't enough, showering love and appreciation in an effort to make them feel oh-so *seen* and special. Totally an AmiableBunny-thing to do! πŸ’™

image_1677700646.png

And and now the co-appreciator who's never tired of spreading love and smiles all around, the sweetest heart @TabbyCat97 who is an absolute gem of a hooman, meowgical in every way, and a true treasure of a friend, anyone can ever ask for! πŸ’™

image_1677700519.png

Thankyouu for such bright and beautiful messages, super capable of making anyone's day 10000 times better, Shining Buddy and Tab Tab! πŸ’™

Shineeee, I hope this uplifts your spirits and reminds you of the bright impact you create on people around you, by simply being your shiny self. πŸ’™

I'm so grateful to share this beloved team with you terrifically talented, immensely creative kind-hearted people! Big hugs to y'all! πŸ’™

teletubbies-big-hug.gif

TabbyCat97 March 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyo

Sun your beautiful graphicsss πŸ₯²β€οΈ so much love back to you Sun *hugs if okie* you deserve the whole world awwwhh loves you

Tab tab

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 2nd, 2023

@TabbyCat97 Aww always so sweet! ❀ hugs are more than okie hehe! *hugs backkk*

hug-love.gif

shinequeen001 March 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I really needed the tissues! oh my gosh, that literally made my day! thank you so much for taking out your precious time just to post this beautiful thing for me!

@TabbyCat97 and @amiableBunny4016 I really appreciate your kind words, guys! you two have always been so sweet and awesome to me. I love you two as well! you both mean the world to me.. thank you sooo much *hugs*

TabbyCat97 March 1st, 2023

@shinequeen001

Hugs my wonderful friend, you deserve it β™‘

@shinequeen001 Aw haha yes we sure need tissues for absorbing all the kindness in here sometimes. You so very much deserve every bit of it. ❀

ο»ΏOne of the most beautiful, lovely people I have met on here has received a very special appreciation!

@Aishaa97

You are the lucky recipient of an appreciation note from Tabby! And as we all know @TabbyCat97 is absolutely loving and wonderful in all her ways! Tabby wanted me to know that you possess some star qualities about you that truly make you shine! 🌟

20230301-180927-0001_1677712827.png

Aishaa, you are truly an amazing person. You are sweet, kind, loving, and helpful. You are always spreading positivity and kindness wherever you go. I know you frequently ask how I'm doing and it means a lot to me. The listener friend checking up on a listener. It is just so sweet of you. It does not surprise me one bit why @TabbyCat97 chose to appreciate you! I hope you enjoy your very sweet note.

20230301-180927-0000_1677713011.png

ο»ΏIt seems Tabby and I have stuff in common when it comes to you so that just confirms how amazing and beautiful you are. Thank you for always be there and available to help no matter what it is. You do so much on 7cups and I applaud you for holding down all your roles! You truly are amazing. β™‘

Tabby, thank you again for taking in the down to appreciate your peers. You are truly making so many people smile with your sweet words. β™‘ Stay the sweetest, buddy!

Big hugs to both of you beautiful people! πŸ€—

TabbyCat97 March 2nd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Hugsss thank you so much for the amazing graphics πŸ₯Ήβ€οΈ

Massive hugs and cookies wonderful hoomans β™‘

Tab tab

YourCaringConfidant March 2nd, 2023

ο»Ώ@TabbyCat97 is on an appreciation roll today! Whooo hoo. Keep the lovely notes coming. Lol. β™‘

@Estrellitaa

You have received an appreciation note from Tabby expressing wonderful of a person you are. But before we get to the note, here are the amazing qualities that Tabby let me know you possess:

20230301-223234-0000_1677728593.png

You truly are such a sweet and kind human being. No wonder Tabby thinks you are so amazing! β™‘

Now it is time for your very special note. Get ready. :)

20230301-223234-0001_1677728714.png

Awww, wasn't that the sweetest note ever. Thank you for all you do and veing so kind. And thank you, Tabby, for appreciating your peers today. You have truly made so many people happy and smiling! β™‘

@YourCaringConfidant

Desireee πŸ₯Ή your graphics are so amazing. I love them, I appreciate you. Big hugs β™‘

@TabbyCat97 Awww, you are too sweet. Thank you! So glad you love them. :)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 2nd, 2023
@Estrellitaa is all things wonderful! ❀

ο»ΏThis appreciation note is dedicated to @TabbyCat97 from the beautiful & lovely @Aishaa97 because...

20230302-011018-0000_1677753384.png

Awwww! β™‘ Tabby, it is said that you possess the following amazing qualities:

πŸ’—Supportive πŸ’œRespectful πŸ’—Cheerful πŸ’œGreat Communicator πŸ’—Optimistic πŸ’œAuthentic Consistent

No wonder Aishaa thinks so highly of you. You are such a wonderful person! Please enjoy reading your very special note from the very sweet Aishaa!

20230302-011018-0001_1677753592.png

Didn't I tell you it was so sweet and special? You do much on 7cups and I commend you for a job well done in all the roles you do and wherever you help out at. You are seriously appreciated. And although I love that you are an amazing smile spreader... I have to congratulate you on your new role on being on the care team. I definitely think it suits you and know you will do amazing. I am proud of you! β™‘

@Aishaa97 My sweet sweet friend! You are truly a beautiful person. Absolutely beautiful in every way. Inside and outside. I admire your willingness to always wanting to help and grow. You are so selfless and sweet always. You are supportive and just the best! Stay amazing and just know you are so loved! You are such a joy and lovely! Big hugs! β™‘ xoxo

ο»Ώ@Aishaa97

Forgot to attach this for you. β™‘

screenshot-20230302-055734-gallery_1677754731.jpg

amiableBunny4016 March 2nd, 2023

Alert: Appreciation for one of the kindest people on the planet!

@YourCaringConfidant, you have been appreciated by your peer Optimisticempath

screenshot-2023-03-02-at-11-01-32_1677754984.pngο»Ώ

text on image: First of all I love their username, it reflects the kind of person they are, kind, caring and trustworthy. I see them always being so positive and sweet toward everyone being appreciative and very very kind. They also have good sense of humour and very cheerful nature. They make beautiful posts for everyone and it makes my day to see them around πŸ’• you're amazing and deserve many appreciations!

Desiree has many qualities, these are just some:

Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged

Cheerful - They are fun to be around

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity

Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts

Hope this made you smile Desiree! you Deserved it! Desiree is amazing!

tease-smile.gif

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 @Optimisticempath Awww, this is just the absolutely sweetest!!!! Thank you. I seen my name on the dashboard being appreciated and it literally took everything in me to not "sneak and peak" to read it. I promise though not once did I click it to read it. I am soooo glad I didn't because this was just such a beautiful note! Optimistic, thank you so much for appreciating me and noticing what I do. I seriously appreciate you for that. You have made my day and it is only 6:15a here. Lol. Bunny, thank you soooo much for making such a beautiful posting. You did not disappoint when it comes to the graphic and posting. Very pretty. I love the deliverance of the note, so thank you my sweet bunny friend! Sending big hugs to you both! Awwwwww. xoxo

@YourCaringConfidant

of course the best Desiree hehe! glad you liked it!

@amiableBunny4016 I love it! I am so grateful! <3 Ty!

Optimisticempath March 8th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 thanks alot for posting so nicely πŸ’œ

@YourCaringConfidant πŸ€— I'm really happy it made you feel nice and appreciated πŸ’• you're so sweet always and I'm only glad I got to know you a lil and receive so much kindness from you too πŸ€—

polar-bears-hug.gif

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you sooo much Desiree it's so wonderful ❀️ aaaahh why does everyone keep appreciating me they don't have to do thattt . All these people are so amazing and deserve all the appreciation . Sending hugs and cookies heheh.

@Aishaa97 Aishaaaaa hi hi hii! It has been so so wonderful talking to you for the short time we have, you have been so kind, helped me so much with new projects and I love talking about cats with you hehe! I'm I'm proud of ylu, and how wonderful you are. You're loved by so so many amazing Aishaa! I truly mean every word. Thank you so much for this Appreciation, you really didn't have to friend πŸ₯Ήβ€οΈ sending massive hugs β™‘ and shares cookieeesss

Tabby

@TabbyCat97

Oops sorry I replied to wrong comment hehe β™‘

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou, has been appreciated by @jasmineishereforu

screenshot-2023-03-02-at-12-00-36_1677758500.png

*Dear Sunny thank you for being here for me since the day 1 🌞😊

You were there for me when I decided to become a verified listener and stuck with me on this beautiful journey as a listener.
Keep being your amazing self and one more time thank you for being so awesome❀️*

Sun, thats not all the lovely Jasmine has saved a beautiful image for you *get ready for tissues* Click here for an amazing surprise!
screenshot-2023-03-02-at-12-03-51_1677758641.png

Sun, thank you for being such an amazing part of the community! we love ya!

Bunny
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 3rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Aww super sunny post hehe, thankyouuu for making such beautiful posts, shining buddy. Love youuu! *hugs* πŸ€—β€

@Jasmineishereforu

Jasssss, this made my entire weeek, thankyouu for being just *you*, you're oh-so lovely for *always* being grateful and expressing your thankfulness, making me feel even more blessed to have crossed paths with you here. I've always said it, and again, it has been an absolute pleasure to be a part of your listening journey, and see you grow and spread your beautiful shine all around. *you* are amazing and I'm forever grateful knowing you also. Always rooting for you and here for youuu! *big hugs* πŸ€—β€

jasishereforallofu March 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Awww Sunny happy to be your friend. Thank you for being an amazing human being β€οΈβ€οΈβ˜€οΈπŸŒž

VictoriaLove7 March 2nd, 2023
Hey all! πŸ˜ƒ
We have a special appreciation for
*drum rolls* πŸ₯ πŸ₯

@CommunityModCharlie

From @DreamsAndWonders aka. Arson

1-20230302-152407-0000_1677766987.png

These are the qualities that Arson finds in you, Charlie 😊

2-20230302-152407-0001_1677767088.png

From me to both

@DreamsAndWonders
You are a wonderful person for giving this appreciation for our community moderator who works hard to keep us safe. We hope to see you in chatrooms!

@CommunityModCharlie
You have been an amazing com mod who always keeps us safe. I am so glad that you got appreciated! Know that everything you do for cups do not go unnoticed. I truly appreciate your being there with us in support rooms.

@VictoriaLove7 Aww the cutest ever! You’re amazing, Viccc! ❀️winnie-the-pooh-hug.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you, Sunshine! 🌞❀

baby-pooh-disney.gif

@VictoriaLove7 Omg!!! Winnie the Pooh theme! Soooooo cute!!!! Wonderful job!!!

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you, Desiree 😁

@Jefferythebunny319 has been appreciated by peer @TabbyCat97

@TabbyCat97- thank you for being amazing and appreciative towards your peers! is love you gran gran! your so sweet and amazing

@Jefferythebunny319 - i love ya! you deserved this buddy. We appreciate you very much and we love you! keep up the amazing work! you are wonderful hooman!

screenshot-2023-03-02-at-14-26-23_1677767292.png

Hey Avy, I want to say I am so so so proud of you. You're an incredibly awesome person and I want you to knoe I appreciate you so much, and so do many. When I join the group chatrooms and I see you're active I feel super happy! As I just know you'll be so funny, and so awesome to be around. You're so inclusive, kind, helpful and fun to be around. And you're such an important part of those groups. Keep being you, you're so awesome. You're doing so so well β™‘ take care - "Great Grandma Tab Tab" (lol)

Bunny

Hey all! πŸ˜ƒ
We have a special appreciation for
*drum rolls* πŸ₯ πŸ₯
@GlenM

From @BlueRivercares 🌊
20230302-191526-0000_1677767602.png

These are the qualities River finds in you, Glen β˜•

20230302-191526-0001_1677767640.png

From me to both
@BlueRivercares
I have seen you a few times in support rooms and your calm personality brings a nice atmosphere in our support rooms. I hope to see you more often.

@GlenM
Thank you for creating Cups for us and makes mental health support accessible to all. You are truly appreciated.