Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

NotFound20 May 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Thanks Bunny ❤️. Every time I feel like I haven't done a good job, sweet comments like yours bring back my smile and I feel motivated.

I agree, Desiree's comment is equally heart warming as the appreciator. Really sweet @yourCaringConfidant.

happy-snoopy.gif

amiableBunny4016 May 27th, 2023

@NotFound20

Heyyy lily, wait right there. You always do a good job! Your an amazing smile spreader lovely lily! I know how you feel and it's so difficult ❤️ I just want you to know I enjoy all your posts and I hope you find a way to believe in your beautiful self one day! We grow together lily, your posts has achieved so much and you have grown day by day! The colours in your posts are so bright! I know you might not believe it now but you will realise one day Lovely Lily! If you need anything please let us know! We are always here for you. We are here together ❤️❤️

Bunny

NotFound20 May 30th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Thanks a lot Bunny. You are truly a smile spreader 😊. Thank you once again for showing such kindness and appreciating my work. You are always so positive and keep helping us. Really glad I joined PAT and came across such a positive soul.

VictoriaLove7 May 26th, 2023

Hey everyone! ٩(^ᗜ^ )و ´

We have a special appreciation for

@SunshineAlwaysGrateful 🌤

From the one who shines the brightest light in Cups ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

20230526-022950-0000_1685093399.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine find in you, Cheri 🌤

20230526-022950-0001_1685093452.png

From me ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

To @Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for making Cups brighter and better. Your hardwork do not go unnoticed. We are so lucky to have you in this community. Thank you for everything, Sunshine. You mean a lott to me and I'm forever grateful for your presence in my life. ❤

To @SunshineAlwaysGrateful You wrote interesting topics in forum. I have read some of your threads, they are great reflections. Thank you for your kind presence. You are appreciated! 🌤

ヾ( ˃ᴗ˂ )◞ • *✰

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 26th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Awww what an adorable, sunny post, Viccc! This one had to be extra sunny lol, and it surely looks like it! Too bright with your creativity and kindness! Thanks for posting and your sweet compliments! ❤

Cookies for youu!

🍪⸜(˃ ᵕ ˂)⸝🍪

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yes yes, it is vv sunny, just like Cheri and you 🌞❤
Thank *you* for everything 🤗
*nom nom cookies*
I love the typing carrying cookies, super cute!
⸜(˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)⸝

SunShineAlwaysGrateful May 26th, 2023

Agree love all the sunshine ☀️🌞⛅️🌤️⛅️☀️🌞🌄🌇⛅️🕶️🌤️⛅️🌄🌅🌞🌅🌄☀️🌞🌤️⛅️🕶️🌤️⛅️🌞☀️☀️🌅🌄🌇⛅️

SunShineAlwaysGrateful May 26th, 2023

Ahh how sweet love how are sunshine’s are together!! Thank you sooo much!! I so appreciate that ! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💕💕💕💕💕🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌💯💯💯

Love this so much ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

I'm glad you like it, Cheri! 😊 Keep shining wherever you are! 🌤

SunShineAlwaysGrateful May 27th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 26th, 2023

Hey hey @SirenOfSerenity, such a pleasure to share this thankful note from @audienta for you! 💗

image_1685102944.png

You are both doing so amazing with the discussions, and specially the DID support project, it has been tremendously helpful and valuable for the community. Keep it up, Siren and Audiii! So amazed with you two! 💗

SirenOfSerenity May 26th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou This graphic is so beautiful thank you!

@audienta I'm super happy to be able to be involved in any way, I'll be sure the Dissociative Disorders Listener Discussion is hosted atleast once a month on Teen and Adult side 💙

audienta May 27th, 2023

@SirenOfSerenity

That sounds amazing, thank you!

amiableBunny4016 May 26th, 2023

Heylooooo,

@The1nOnlyVenus, you have been appreciated by @calmmoon2104!

You have been appreciated for showing the following qualities:

Great Communicator, Resilient, Respectful, Supportive, Emotionally Intelligent, Empathetic, Problem Solver

screenshot-2023-05-26-at-18-13-13_1685121400.png

click here for clear image

Yayyyyy! Venus, you are so so so amazing and such a wonderful part of the community. I hope you read every word moon wrote because they are all true! You never let us down to make TCR laugh and smile! You are a beautiful, loving human and you have put so much brightness into 7cups! I hope you realise that! <3

Thank you Moon for leaving such a beautiful appreciation, you have really wrote from your heart. Thank you for your kindness and love and you are such a joy to be around! I have noticed you around and you are a lovely human to be around, you are funny, valuable and never let us down! <3

Sending love to both of you❤️

chibird-love.gif

Bunny

calmmoon2104 May 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Aw! Thank you very much bunny! 💙

Your graphics are amazing! It's really beautiful and the way I wanted it to look, although I can say it's more than I expected to turn out! It's really beautiful and your editing skills are great! 💙 You are really amazing 💙 Thank you for posting this appreciation 💙

The1NOnlyVenus May 28th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

The graphics are absolutely amazing aaaaaaa

thank you so much @calmmoon2104 you have no idea how happy I am right nowww 😭

here you can have cookies! 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

calmmoon2104 May 28th, 2023

@The1NOnlyVenus

Awww thank you so much! *noms cookies * 🍪 🍪🍪🍪 *gives out some cookies too *

You are really sweet! 💙

The1NOnlyVenus May 28th, 2023

@calmmoon2104

You’re truly amazing and kind 🩵 thank you so much for simply being here 🩵

VictoriaLove7 May 27th, 2023
Hey everyone! (◕‿◕✿)

We have a wonderful appreciation for

@cyan8731 🦊

From our OG PAT leader

@Fristo ⭐ 🐻

20230526-165402-0000_1685172514.png

From me (✺ᵔ‿ᵔ✺)

@Fristo Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a humble and inspiring leader, thank you for giving examples to us. Keep being you, keep being our PAT leader, Fristo! ⭐🐻

@cyan8731 Hope you are doing well and finding your potential. Be kind to yourself. You are appreciated! 🦊

Hey everyone! (*•؎ •*)

We have a special appreciation for
@Chetan1408 🌸

From the one with the brightest light in Cups ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

1-20230526-225140-0000_1685176195.png

2-20230526-224736-0001_1685176223.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine find in you 🌼

3-20230526-224736-0002_1685176267.png

From me *\(๑'ᵕ'๑)⸝*

To @Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for your innumerable contributions to Cups. You have made significant differences in our community. You are one of the greatest leaders in Cups. Thank you for everything you have done and all that you still do. Thank you for being in my life, Sunshine. I'm truly grateful to have you. ❤

To @Chetan1408 Thank you for the appreciations you sent to your members a while ago and for supporting members and other listeners. Hope you be kind to yourself too. You are appreciated! 🌼

(✺ᵔ‿ᵔ✺)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 27th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Aww such a cute post, loving the graphics as always, Vicc. Thanks so much for posting and being your sweet self, expressing your gratitude in the kindest way possible! ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

My pleasure, Sunshine! 🌞❤ I customized it based on Chetan's current pfp. It is manga-character flying theme. 😄

@VictoriaLove7 Always going above and beyond to curate a personalized graphic. Way to go, Viccc!🤗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *you*, Sunshine 🌞 You are owlways so appreciative! 🤗❤

Chetan1408 May 27th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

*Let me sit properly for writing this* Wow @VictoriaLove7 and @Sunisshiningandsoareyou... :D I don't have words to explain what I am feeling right now... This is just beyond awesome... Sun words are just so powerful that it made my day... :D It was so nice of you sun... You are being so helpful here with me... Thank you very much sun... I really appreciate your help and the work you do on cups, devoting time and support to everyone. You are just awesome. :D *hugs*

@VictoriaLove7, the graphics you made, are just incredible... I can relate it with my favorite song on the youtube "Apologize"... Seriously, it can't be better than this... I loved what you made... Thank you very much for your efforts for posting this and thank you for helping everyone here...

Take care, have a nice day ahead and see you soon. ☺️ *hugs* ❤️

Thanks & Regards

@Chetan1408

I sooo agree, Vic is beyond amazing in creating graphics! ❤

Keep being awesome, Chetan! *hugs back* always happy to brighten your day! (Totally sunny thing to do 😛) 🌞

@Chetan1408

I'm glad you like it 😊 it's good to see you at MCR earlier.

I have a question though, what tool did you use to create the other button below appreciation button in your profile? That's so cool, I want to make one 😃

Chetan1408 June 3rd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Hiii VictoriaLove7, you can pm me for that cool designs. I will be really happy to assist you in that. I apologize for the late response. My account was banned for a week and was bit busy in official tasks. But now I am back. 😊

Thanks & Regards

Heyoooo,

*gets excited* oh mii goshhh..... today we have an appreciation for a very very special person!

@NovaGalaxy!!!

You received an appreciation from @Tobedoctor

Nova has been appreciated for showing the following qualities:

Supportive, Cheerful, Intuitive, Emotionally Intelligent, Empathetic, Great Communicator, Authentic!

Yayyyy! Nova deserves appreciation and love!

screenshot-2023-05-27-at-11-33-24_1685183613.png

I was tempted to make a little poster for you! anyways, let's get straight to the appreciation!

screenshot-2023-05-27-at-11-31-15_1685183666.png

------------------------------

Note from Bunny:

Nova- You are absolutely amazing! Every time you visit the teens side, you always make me smile and put some energy into the rooms. Thank you so so much for all you do and I enjoy pms so so much! You have been with me through every bit and I am so thankful to have such a beautiful caring person in my life. We are so grateful for you. *sends hugs if okay*❤️

Doctor- You never fail to make people smile! do you doctor? I see your name on the dashboard quiet often and you always show such kindness and appreciation! I think the community should appreciate you back just as much! thank you for being such a shining light to the community and it was a really thoughtful thing to do! *sends hugs if okay* ❤️

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016

Mesmerizing is the word for these graphics, Bunny! 😍💙

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

shhhhh! nO! just nO! lol. ❤️🙈 thanks tho!

@amiableBunny4016

Nuu, sorry not sorry, you cannot shushh honesty!😛

Sooooo happy to see bunny back! ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

bleep. i dont know what to say. bleep. bloop. love you shining buddy so so so so much. your amazing <3

@amiableBunny4016 love you more, shining buddy!❤

EnigmaticCat24 May 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

I didn't knew i can make ppl smile XD. And it would be better if i didn't get any appreciations. Thanks for your kindness bunny, you're always so awesome. Your graphics are also awesome! Thanks for all you do ❤

NovaGalaxy July 19th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Omgeeee I didn't see this until now 🥺💖 this is just soooo sweeeet 🤧🤧 thank you's so much 🥺💖 this made my month

Hello Wonderfullies,

There is someone in this community who shows kindness, love, and compassion and makes everyone smile!

Has many roles but fulfills every one of them with ambition and courage!

Used to be a smile spreader, but she is always remembered in our hearts!

I think this person truly deserves this appreciation!

@SirenOfSerenity

I am proud to present an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-05-27-at-11-43-51_1685184530.png

I love how this person put this into words! You really are wonderful Siren!

rose-flower.gif

Note from Me:

Siren: You are just a wonderful, caring, beautiful, loving human being and I couldn't appreciate you enough! You have put so much brightness and joy into the community. Sharing Circle with Siren is literally the best on Friday! I just love being there and having fun with you! You are really really just.... so much more than you think! I hope you believe in yourself because we are right behind you. Thank you Siren. For everything you do in this community! *sending hugs if okay*❤️

Secret Friend- Hellooo there lovely human, You have put that appreciation into words so beautifully and I love the way you used that to appreciate Siren! Its beautifully written and you are amazing for that! Thank you so much for sending a loving appreciation. It put a smile on my face too. You are so talented! *hugs if okay* ❤️

Bunny

SirenOfSerenity May 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Look at all the beautiful colors and wordsss 🥰💕 This really warmed my heart and almost brought a tear to my eye 🥲🩷 Thank you to both my secret friend and to you bunny! The Friday sharing circles aren't as awesome without you 🩷 And to my secret friend I truly appreciate this appreciation. I'll continue to do my very best in the community as a person with such support!

Hey everyone! (*•‿•*)
We have a wonderful appreciation for
@lauren387

From the amazing appreciator
@Beck1 🌸

1-20230527-184809-0000_1685188581.png

These are the qualities that Becki find in you, Lauren 🍂

2-20230527-184809-0001_1685188628.png

From me (◕‿◕✿)

To @Beck1 Thank you for giving this appreciation and encouragement. You are a great host and a wonderful person! 🌸

To @lauren387 Thank you for being a great participant and helping others. You are appreciated! 🍂

This one keeps getting appreciated for being as wondrous and amazing as a hooman possibly can be! 🧡

🐘 @ASilentObserver 🐘

Hi hi Obzieee, you're soooo appreciated for being such an epitome of awesomeness. For everything you do, you do it with passion, care and consideration. Sooo grateful for you always! 🧡

Our super appreciative Bunny, aka the bestest bunny in cupsland @amiableBunny4016 has penned down this beautiful note for you! 🧡

image_1685189574.png

Bunnyyyy, my dearest shining buddy, you just know all the right words and the sweetest ways to make people smile and feel special! 🧡

Cookies for y'all wonderful people! 🧡

perfection-cookies.gif