Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 May 30th, 2023

Hey everyone! (◕‿◕✿)

We have a wonderful appreciation for the amazing appreciator and SC supporter

@Howegeorgia20 🧸

From Secret Friend (⌐ _ )

1-20230530-202413-0000_1685453686.png

These are the qualities that the Secret Friend finds in you, Howe

2-20230530-202413-0001_1685453718.png

From me (*•؎ •*)

To Secret Friend

Thank you for giving this appreciation. You observed the goodness in others. I hope you are doing well. You are a wonderful person!⚘

To @Howegeorgia20

I hope things will get better for you. Thank you for supporting others in Sharing Circle. You are appreciated! 🧸

Georginahowe May 30th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

This made feel better thankyou so much hawaii you are always there for everyone in sharring circle and the other support rooms

VictoriaLove7 May 30th, 2023

@Howegeorgia20

Thank you for your kind presence in Sharing Circle room, Howe. You listen to others' shares and tries to support other sharers too. Hopefully things will get better for you. Take your small steps and stay kind to yourself. 🧸

Georginahowe May 30th, 2023

@VictoriaLove

Thankyou

May 30th, 2023

Hey all, this is a wonderful appreciation from one of our SC stars, @Hawaii968 for....

*drumrolls*

@thoughtfulSky319

Hawaii has noticed these qualities in you:

Patient

Having Ability to Delegate

Purposeful

Empathetic

Supportive

Plus an appreciation note for you too:

thank-you-for-always-being-part-of-the-sc-team-and-hosting-helping-with-the-queue-i-believe-you-are-a-great-leader-and-such-a-wonderful-person-keep-on-being-you-you-are-one-of-a-kind-and-so-special_1685453200.png

Not just that, Hawaii even left a surprise for you below:

Click me for the surprise

thoughtfulSky, I agree with Hawaii; you're an awesome leader in SC, and I hope your hosting journey goes well

Hawaii, thanks for appreciating your fellow SC member 😊

thoughtfulSky319 May 30th, 2023

thank you so much @Hawaii968 ❤️❤️❤️ you made my day!😊💕🥰

amiableBunny4016 May 30th, 2023
Helloooo Lovely People,

🌺Today I have a very beautiful appreciation for the lovely @Hawaii968! 🌺

🙈This appreciation is from the amazing @Lou73! 🙈

Here we gooooo!

Hawaii has been appreciated for showing the following qualities:

❤️Empathetic, Cheerful, Authentic, Consistent, Supportive, Optimistic❤️

screenshot-2023-05-30-at-14-56-41_1685455197.png

Wohoo! So so proud of you for being such an amazing, caring listener! You sound so lovely from what I have read! Keep the work up Hawaii! Keep growing and being you! *sends hugs if okay*

Thank you, Lou! for Sending such a wonderful appreciation. This melted my heart for a while. Its lovely of you to do something so caring! *sends hugs if okay*

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 31st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Aww such a beautiful post, shining buddy! ❤

@Hawaii968 @Lou73

Y'all are amazing! Thankyou for spreading smiles and compassion around! ❤

May 30th, 2023

Hey @SirenOfSerenity you just got a sweet appreciation note from @amiableBunny4016

Siren, bunny has spotted amazing qualities in you:

Great Communicator

Forgiving

Empathetic

Respectful

Patient

Supportive

Consistent

Plus, bunny also left a lovely note for you to read:

screenshot-2023-05-30-193117_1685455295.jpg

screenshot-2023-05-30-193204_1685455339.jpg

amiableBunny4016 May 30th, 2023

@charmingFlower8111

aww i love this! thanks for posting flower!🌺🙈❤️

SirenOfSerenity July 17th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Omg this is beautiful I'm so sorry I'm just now seeing this! 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 Thank you for always having me in mind and being amazing with your encouragement :')

willowofthewisp5082 May 30th, 2023

@Fristo thank you for this program

YourCaringConfidant May 30th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

You have received a very sweet appreciation from a secret friend. While your appreciator chose to remain anonymous, he/she did not want to miss the opportunity to let you know just how "awesome" you are!

💙 🌸 🐢 🌸 💙

You are said to possess the following amazing qualities: cheerful, intuitive, supportive, emotionally intelligent, authentic, great communicator, and respectful.

With a list of qualities like that, it's no wonder your secret friend wrote you such a sweet note. Happy reading, Turtle.

1-20230529-145451-0000_1685476694.png

Awww, that was such a loving note. I hope your smiling big right now, Turtle, because you deserve it. Thank you for being such an amazing listener and friend to those you meet and thank you for all you do on 7cups.

Secret Friend, thank you for taking time out of your day to think of Turtle. I know Turtle's username says "brilliant" but I think that's you for being such a thoughtful, kind person. I hope Turtle is able to figure out who you are after reading your sweet note because you deserved to be thanked. 😃

@YourCaringConfidant

Wow Desiree! 😍 This is turtley awesome, love how shellebrated @brilliantturtle89 is!🥰

Hope you're recovering well, Turtt, sending magical healing cookies!❤

YourCaringConfidant May 30th, 2023

The very sweet @amiableBunny4016 has appreciated @SparklingSeashells for being soooooo "fantabulous".

🐚 🌊 🐚 🌊 🐚 🌊

Seashell, gather your tissues if you need... because I'm warning you, you'll definitely need it. Ready? Ok. Happy reading!

png-20230530-164209-0000_1685479700.png

Awww, you definitely seem like an amazing person and someone everyone should have the honor of getting to know. Kind, funny, and empathetic. What's not to love? If you thought that was all, Bunny has let me know you possess even more amazing qualities than that.

You are said to be inquisitive, decisive, purposeful, patient, respectful, and emotionally intelligent. Wow!!! I guess the very sweet Bunny is right! You surely do deserve this appreciation. No doubt about it!

*passes Seashell another tissue*

I figured your heart may be so full and your eyes may still be crying tears of happiness after receiving such a loving appreciation. 😃

@amiableBunny4016

You already know I can turn any appreciation you do for someone into a low key appreciation for you. Lol. You know me well enough by now to know how I feel about you and the wonderful, beautiful appreciator you are. Thanks Bunny for always being someone who has so much love to share amongst the 7cups community. You are amazing, my friend.

💙 💚 💙 💚 💙 💚

screenshot-20230530-165650-gallery_1685480231.jpg

SparklingSeashells May 31st, 2023

@yourcaringconfidant

Thanks for the tissues, they were definitely needed 🤧💜 also massive thanks to you for posting and for the wonderful graphics 🌻

@amiablebunny4016

Gosh, you really know how to make me cry xD 😄

This appreciation means so so much to me. I am glad that I am able to make you smile and it is a privilege to be able to support you and others 💜🌻 After all, kindness is what our favourite bunny deserves so much of 💜

Thank you once again Bunny. You are so strong and thank you for being so kind and fun.

See you around soon! 🌻

amiableBunny4016 May 31st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

I love this so so much. The blue, the writing , the everything! I appreciate you so flipping much and your just an amazing person. Bunny sorry for replying late, things went a bit wrong. but i love you so so much and this is beautiful! Actually one of the best posts i have seen :o <3 <3 xD

@SparklingSeashells

awww. of course. you deserved this appreciation xD. You are lovely and I am really glad you liked this appreciation! Its a pleasure to know such a beautiful human like you . awww, you so sweet! 😭❤️ You deserved this so so so much!

Bunny

Hey hey lovely @EmmaE, looks like we have a sweet little appreciation for you, from @beck1, who I think is on a personal mission to leave no one feel unappreciated on cups! 🥰
image_1685534356.png
You're so awesome yourself, Becki, keep up with your mission hehe, we love it! 💙

Emmaaaa, always happy to see you turning the cupsworld *pink* with love and support. Thank you for being exactly *you*. Sending chocolatesssss! 💙
EmmaE May 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awww this is so sweet! Thank you so much @beck1 you’re amazing ❤️

beck1 May 31st, 2023

@EmmaE

love-hearts.gif

VictoriaLove7 May 31st, 2023

Hey everyone! (*•‿•*)

We have a wonderful appreciation for

@intuitiveWillow9977 🌿

From @Willowofthewisp2850 🌿

20230531-151254-0000_1685535144.png

These are the qualities that they find in you

png-20230531-150941-0000_1685535189.png

They sent pictures for you in this link

One of the pictures is this awesome quote below

d842a18a160b381b3bf7c6940af24c62_1685535293.jpg

From me

To @Willowofthewisp2850 Thank you for giving this appreciation. Hope you are doing well! 🌿

To @intuitiveWillow9977 Thank you for your kind presence. You are appreciated! 🌿

@VictoriaLove7

Hot cocoa!🥰

How beautifully presented, Vicc, well done!❤

national-cocoa-day-hot-chocolate-is-everything.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you, Sunshine! 🌞❤

*shares hot chocolate* 🥰

olaf-hottub.gif

@VictoriaLove7 Aww thankyouu, I love this gif haha! *sips and enjoys hot chocolate* 🥰

@VictoriaLove7

From @willowofthewisp5082 🌿

Thank you, Sunshine 🌞 for correcting Willow's name 🤗❤

Take it from this somebunny special to make everyone around her feel extra special always!💚

Not a surprise ofcourse! :P

Hi hi @NotFound20, you received the sweetest message to remind you how awesome you are and how dearly your presence is appreciated from the lovely @amiableBunny4016, a fellow PAT member yassss!💚

image_1685535205.png

Aww I love this so much, Bunnny, you just always have the right words to uplift anyone around!💚

Lilyyyy, I'm soooo proud of you always, you go above and beyond with every post you make, to make it extra nice for our peers, with your adorable gifs, creative fonts, vibrant graphics, to your kind compliments, you serve the appreciation dishes so hawtttt and wholesome haha!🥰

Thankyouuu for all you do, and and and exactly what Bunny said!^ Your presence is significant in the PAT, and the world ofcourse!💚

Love when the love & gratitude traverses through the PAT! Y'all are fantabulous!🤗

lily-blossoming-lily.gif

Keep blooming!💚

NotFound20 May 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much Sun, its so beautiful.😍

You really made the appreciation extra special with your creative touch Sun. 😘

@amiableBunny4016

I am speechless Bunny. Its totally unexpected . You always go beyond to make others smile. This beautiful appreciation made me teary with joy ofcourse 😍. Thank you from bottom of my heart to put such a wonderful effort to make me feel better. You are really an amazing soul.💙😊

Sending love to both of you 😊😊🥰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Love you shining buddy! your fantabulous! i love this so so so much! *hugs* also i cannot forget. beep boop! *sends hugs if okay*

beep-boop-sox.gif

@NotFound20

awww Lily! of course you deserve this! I was so happy to appreciate such a lovely person! here for you anytime amazing Lily! you beautiful human! <3 <3 <3 *sends hugs if okay*

milk-and-mocha-hug.gif

@amiableBunny4016 Love you so so so much also, Shining Buddy! ❤

Beep boop back lol! *hugsss* 🤗

tinkerbell-and-the-pixie-hollow-sneek-up.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

omg..... i love chu! and that gif is so cute awww. *sends hugs if okay* hehe. you the best!

@amiableBunny4016

I'll actually cry the next time you add "if okay" after sending hugs lol! Jk jk! 😛

Hugs are always okay, bunny being!🤗❤

love-bunny.gif

This is you^ spreading hearty smiles all around! Love chu more! 🥰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*hugs if okay* :p

okay im joking. next time i will put *hugs because sun is okay with it* :p

i love you shining buddy!

hug-day.gif

@amiableBunny4016

lolol I- xD xD

Yesss yay! This one is a lil more typing for you but works so well!🥰

care-love.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

buddy, typing is my hobby. its all i do with poetry and everything. <<3 lol

hello.gif

NotFound20 June 1st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

You know how to make people speechless with your kind and loving words. ❤️

love-big.gif

@NotFound20

Aww thankyouu, Lily, I am really happy to make this for you! 🥰 You deserve all the colorful appreciations hehe! 💖

Now please teach me how to add smol adorable gifs in forums someday lol! 😭 I'll peak creativity that day I think! 😂

NotFound20 June 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sure Sun, I would love to share it. ❤️😊

Your creativity level is already at peak 😘

Georginahowe May 31st, 2023
  • I made peer appreciation few days ago not been posted do you no wh

Hiya @Howegeorgia20, within this week hopefully, thankyou for being so patient with the team and appreciative towards your peers! 💛

Georginahowe May 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I have alot going on but try my best to support peers here