Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

brightApple51 June 7th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Thanks so much for your beautiful artwork Bunny it means the world.. your such a magical bunny Thank you x

Rubylistens22 June 7th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant has appreciated @amiableBunny4016 โ˜บ๏ธ

your-paragraph-text_1686101708.png

Click here

@YourCaringConfidant thank you so much for writing these kind words for bunny who very much deserves them:) You always make the prettiest appreciation posts as well, and I hope that this one makes you happy๐Ÿ˜Š
@amiablebunny4016 ahhhh youโ€™re really amazing everywhere you go from the chat rooms to 1 on 1 youโ€™re just caring and kind and just an amazing member and Iโ€™m so glad that I know you!๐Ÿ’™

YourCaringConfidant June 7th, 2023

@Rubylistens22 What a beautiful posting you made here. Thank you so much for delivering my message.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 7th, 2023
Hey hey @xxreddmystic15xx, the very sweet @howegeorgia20 has shared a gratitude note for your wonderful self! ๐Ÿ’–

image_1686177003.png

I appreciate you, Georgia, for appreciating your peers, and for being so considerate towards them! ๐Ÿ’–

Thankyou for all you do, Reddd, you make every space you're in, super cheerful and lovelyyy! ๐Ÿ’–

Hiya @SensitiveMortalM, I hope you're doing well! ๐Ÿ’›

One of your secret friends have been so kind to share this comforting appreciation for you! ๐Ÿ’›

image_1686177644.png

Way to go, Sensiii, you're a delightful presence around always, so happy to see you being appreciated. ๐Ÿ’›

Sending a big hug to the observant, kind and appreciative secret friend for being so sweet! ๐Ÿ’›

SensitiveMortalM June 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou omg thankyou for posting that ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ also this is so unfair they didn't mention the name

But don't worry, I will find them and will kiss them on cheeks and will say thankyou!!!

June 18th, 2023

@SensitiveMortalM this is such a wonderful appreciation for you! i enjoy reflecting on life too and making it better.

Hey hey @JasmineRice, I hope this tag brings you many smiles as your ever so sweet and supportive self is appreciated by @beck1, one of the most appreciative and caring people out there!๐Ÿฅฐ

image_1686178319.png

Keep being youu, pawesome people. Together, y'all make 7 cups a better, more supportive and kind place for everyone! ๐ŸคŽ

VictoriaLove7 June 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The waving doggo and its footprints is cutu, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค I like the soft pink font too. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Jasmine is a doggie trainer if remember correctly. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 8th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

๐Ÿค—โค

pink-owl-thank-you.gif

NotFound20 June 8th, 2023

Hello Amazing People

I am glad to share another beautiful for a wonderful peer @MondoRalph

and the sweet appreciator is @Beck1

Ralph, you have been appreciated for -

im-2_1686201495.JPG

Ralph, also a beautiful note from beck-

im-1_1686201531.JPG

@MondoRalph - Thank you for being part of this community and we wish you all the best on your healing journey.

@Beck1 - Thank you for sharing the appreciation for everyone.

best-wishes-for-you.gif

Hey (โœบแต”โ€ฟแต”โœบ) @Fristo you got a special appreciation from @magnanimousPudding23

1-20230607-133623-0000_1686204291.png

These are your qualities, Fristo ๐Ÿปโ€โ„โญ
2-20230607-133623-0001_1686204332.png

From me

@magnanimousPudding23 Thank you for sending this appreciation. You got a yummy sound name, Pudding! ๐Ÿฎ

@Fristo Thank you for your kind presence, Fristo. You have been inspiring to us. Though you may be busy now, but I hope you keep us updated. Keep being you and keep being our PAT leader! โญ๐Ÿปโ€โ„
magnanimousPudding23 June 8th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 I can never get away from being yummy ๐Ÿ˜‚โค

@magnanimousPudding23

Haha, yes yes, Pudding ๐Ÿฎ is definitely yummy! ๐Ÿ˜„

June 18th, 2023

@magnanimousPudding23 you are so wonderful yourself for appreciating me with those words!

June 8th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 thankyouuuuu, you are awesome too!

@Fristo

Thank you, Fristo! โญ๐Ÿปโ€โ„

Super smiley while sharing this one!๐Ÿ’—

Hey hey @VioletVeritas, you're so generously appreciated by @hawaii968 for being their "hero". What an honour, Tas!๐Ÿ’—

image_1686224375.png

Tasssss, you have such a strong presence in the community, being your kind, observant, thoughtful, proactive, inspiring, supportively- fantastic self. You truly make a massive difference here. Thankyou for being so youu!๐Ÿ’—

Big thanks to hawaii for this hearty appreciation note. Your gratitude is so evident and beautiful to witness!๐Ÿ’—

Hawaii also shared some pictures for youu!๐Ÿ’—

image_1686224582.png

image_1686224593.png

Aww how thoughtful and heart warming are these!๐Ÿ’—

CalmRosebud June 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @hawaii968

Wowowow! What a nice Appreciation and Thank you for Making my Day! Here is a Double Rainbow in Hawaii for Hawaii and Sun is Shining and So Are you for making Hawaii's appreciation so lovely!

screen-shot-2023-06-08-at-8-36-50-am_1686227853.png

@VioletVeritas

Oh dear, you have the sweetest ways to show your appreciation! Might I add, also very unique and thoughtful. I love rainbows and this double rainbow in hawaii on a sunny day is just too beautiful! Thankyouu, Tas!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’—

CalmRosebud June 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @hawaii968

I'm gonna Flag your Appreciation because it's so Nice it should be Illegal. I love you so much.

My Finger Friends (not saying which fingers those are lol).

screen-shot-2023-06-08-at-8-42-36-am_1686228183.png

@VioletVeritas

Lol too cute! That's a fingerhug! How adorable!๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿค—โค

Yay everyone's favorite froggybeing aka @FineFrog15 is appreciated by everyone, but currently sharing this sweet message from the owlways super observant, appreciative and thoughtful peer @VictoriaLove7 for your bright and cheerful self, always uplifting people around, being your very kind, considerate and uber compassionate self! ๐Ÿ’–

image_1686225081.png

Yesss please, Froggy, always be super kind with yourself also. You deserve all the amazing things! Thankyouu for making everywhere you go, a better place for those around. Your sparkling trail of kindness is always spotted so easily, and the ripples travel around, you make a tremendous impact on the world. ๐Ÿค—

Sending lots of ribbit love and hugs your way! ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’–

Vicccc, thankyouu for looking out for the amazing Froggy, you do so in the most loving ways. ๐Ÿค—

How many times do I tell you how owlsome you are! Hehe, happy to remind always, because your owlsome-ness knows no bounds, so does my gratitude for you. Thankyou for being exactly *you*! ๐Ÿ’–

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshineeee ๐ŸŒž it is vv pretty pastel color and you owlways vv creative with the graphic. The froggy and its feet are super cutu. ๐Ÿฅฐ

I lovee the rainbow heart on froggy and rainbows in the corners. You illustrated us perfectly. (There must be Sunshine too when there is rainbow in the sky ๐Ÿค—)

The appreciated and appreciator's names are curvy around froggy. The font colors, green for Froggy (and pink, my favorite color. ๐Ÿ˜) I'm saving the graphic and the whole post. ๐Ÿฅฐ

The beauty is not just in the graphic but also in your message. ๐Ÿฅบโค

And and, my gratitude for you has no bound too, cuz I'm forever grateful for you, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค

@VictoriaLove7

Heheh thankyouu for acknowledging and appreciating every smol detail too, about the posting, Viccc! Owlways happy to earn your gratitude!๐Ÿค—โค

FineFrog15 June 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@VictoriaLove7

My sweet, wonderful friends โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ. I cannot thank you both enough. Angels gather here! ๐Ÿ˜‡

Good Day Sunshine, thank you for creating this beautiful post! ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ It's so very pretty. You are so very talented. I am so grateful that you share your time, treasures and talents with all of us. For me, personally, I feel the love through this very screen! โค๏ธ I'm like wow! Look at what they have done for me. How much time and love went into that. โค๏ธ

Your words too, are most powerful and they "hit me where I live". โค๏ธ

Vickity Vic Vic ๐ŸŒˆ thank you for appreciating me! โค๏ธ Your words too, are so very powerful. They "hit me right were I live" as well. โค๏ธ Words have meaning and I don't take this lightly, I promise you! What a greattttttt way to start my day! First thing that washes over my retina's when signing onto the site today! ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

I too am most grateful for being able to spend time with you in the MCR. You consistently bring positivity, joy and have a calming effect on the room.

Well, just like the other day when I said "oh Vickity Vic Vic, I am so sorry you have to see this" when negativity had transpired before you entering... I wish I could run across the room, put my hands over your eyes to shield you from having to see things like that. Those are difficult moments and hard things to witness. You shouldn't have to. โค๏ธ It hurts me to know that you have to sit there and see it. ๐Ÿ˜’

I gotta' say, you turned that hot mess express into hero time! ๐Ÿฅ‡ Wooooooo hooooooo! I love how you entered, saw what was going on and you flipped the switch and fast! You smoked out the negativity with positivity, got the attention of others, got them to pivot and turn and to engage in something much more delightful..........your fun game! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, true hero time! Brilliant, just brilliant my friend! ๐Ÿ’ก

That is a true art form. *fist bumps* ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿค› on changing the group dynamics!

Thank you for being a hero for me in the MCR the other day and for being a hero for me in many ways here across the platform each and every day! โค๏ธ For you as well as Good Day Sunshine, I *bow in front of greatness* ๐Ÿ˜‡

Our founder has referred to us as a gift giving society. Spot on! We do our best, try to give our own special little gifts, anything at all that we might have to give to one another in an effort to make a difference in a positive way. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

So, from me, to both of you, I'd like to give a gift today ๐ŸŽ. If I remember correctly, it's off the "Revolver" album from The Beatles. It's kind of ironic how this song has been on my mind as of late, this song makes me think of both of you as well as, this is the album from which Good Day Sunshines nickname came from so many years ago! ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽผ ๐ŸŽถ

Little Darlings........"Here Comes The Sun" by The Beatles. Every time I see either one of you coming around my way, it's true. I think, here comes the Sun! โ˜€๏ธ

*high fives* ๐Ÿ˜Š and big *hugs* โค๏ธ little darlings! Of course, you will both be counted in my gratitude moments, once again, today as has happened so many days before.

VictoriaLove7 June 9th, 2023

@FineFrog15

Froggity Frog Frog ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ˜„

Thank you for your vv wholesome message! I enjoy your eloquent way of expressing things.

Yes yes, Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค creates vv cutu graphic and coined new words! (Froggybeing ๐Ÿ˜„)

It is vv sweet that you want to shield me from having to see the hot mess in mcr at the time. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿธ You were the hero, you were able to reduce the tense atmosphere in the room (your participating in the game helped to distract the room from heated discussions). *fists bump* ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿค›

Sunshine ๐ŸŒž and you, Froggy ๐Ÿธ are my heroes who keep me going everyday in many ways in Cups and in my life. You both are the greatest of all time!

"Here Comes the Sun" has a wholesome rhythm, it has been one of my favorite songs ๐Ÿ˜ƒ "Good day Sunshine" song is in my list of favorite songs too! ๐Ÿฅฐ

*high fives* and *big hugs back*๐Ÿธ๐Ÿค—

FineFrog15 June 9th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Hey (โœบแต”โ€ฟแต”โœบ) @Whyme3112

You have been appreciated by a Secret Friend ๐Ÿ’ฅ

png-20230608-232340-0000_1686241517.png

These are the qualities that the Secret Friend finds in you Whyme ๐ŸŽ‡

2-20230608-230733-0001_1686241560.png

From me (*โ€ขุŽ โ€ข*)

To Secret Friend

Thank you for sending this appreciation. Hope you are doing well! โœจ

To @Whyme3112

You are a wonderful person. I have seen you a couple of times at MCR. Hope you be kind to yourself. You are appreciated! ๐ŸŽ‡

YourCaringConfidant June 8th, 2023

๏ปฟThe sweetest @amiableBunny4016 has written the following appreciation to you. Yes, you!

So if you are reading this, please know how special and important you are. Happy reading. โ™ก

png-20230608-131250-0000_1686247580.png

Click here to view image larger.

Bunny, thank you so much for thinking of every single one of us here. You are so loving and kind and it shows through the very sweet appreciation note you took the time to write. I want you to know that you are so appreciated too. I hope life is being kind to you, Bunny, and that you never lose your sweet and loving nature that makes you stand out. โ™ก

Optimisticempath July 23rd, 2023

@amiablebunny4016 you deserve the same care and kindness ๐Ÿ’•

Optimisticempath June 9th, 2023

Hi @MondoRalph you are appreciated by a secret friend ๐Ÿ’›

image_1686312374.png

Ralphiii you are really kind and I hope you feel good after seeing this message from your sweet secret friend ๐Ÿ’›

Optimisticempath August 6th, 2023

national-friendship-day-happy-national-friendship-day.gif

@MondoRalph

@howegeorgia20 has appreciated @stargazer2401 ๐Ÿ’•

image_1686312893.png

Really sweet message Georgia ๐Ÿ’• thanks for appreciating Star and sending the picture quote on bestfriends โญ

Click for Quote ๐Ÿ’•

Thankyou for being so awesome Star โญ

Your friendship is so special <3 <3 @howegeorgia20 @stargazer2401

friends-friendship.gif

You are appreciated by a secret friend @jupiterbeingahuman โœจ

image_1686313409.png

Thank you for being totally amazing! ๐Ÿค

Happy friendship day @jupiterbeingahuman ๐Ÿงธ

Self appreciation for @lightprune1000 ๐Ÿฅฐ

image_1686313908.png

Be kind to yourself Prune ๐Ÿ’•

Picture you shared (forums showing error trying to upload it directly)

Hope you continue to appreciate yourself always ๐ŸŒˆ

lightPrune1000 June 9th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Thank you for making this, I truly appreciate it!

I think this the picture

images_1686319566.jpg

This is a multiple appreciation ๐Ÿฅฐ

From @Sirenofserenity to @mahad2804 @TabbyCat97 and @beck1 ๐Ÿ’›

image_1686314652.png

You guys had so much fun it seems ๐Ÿ’› i like rhymes too ๐Ÿฅฐ this was an amazing rhyme story ๐Ÿค—

cliphy-friends.gif