Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

KindWolf2023 October 21st, 2023

TO: โญ๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ@Listeningyoualwayz๐ŸŒŸโญ๏ธ

Here is a wonderful appreciation for a truly outstanding listener, very good at what you do!! Thank you; keep up the awesome work!

Included is the virtual gift of flowers!

1000001858_1697854865.png

1000001861_1697854843.png

1000001520_1697854821.jpg

VictoriaLove7 October 21st, 2023

@KindWolf2023

It is a snowy โ„ theme because Listening's pfp is snowy. The color tone of the graphic is blue, so the letters are in blue! ๐Ÿฅณ

I like the small sunflowers ๐ŸŒป on the field image, Wolf! โ˜บ

@VictoriaLove7 hey you will never know how many tears your small acts of kindness have dried.

Thanks Vic please keep being you and strewing those beautiful wildflowers you drop everywhere.๐Ÿต๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ

@KindWolf2023

Thank youu, Wolf! ๐Ÿบ ๐Ÿฅบ

@VictoriaLove7 also the field image is my own photo; I didn't want any copyright drama so I used my own image!!ย 

@KindWolf2023

That is a beautiful field of sunflowers ๐ŸŒป image, Wolf! ๐Ÿบ โ˜บ I like sunflowers ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿค— and I like the photograph of sunflowers that you took! โ˜บ

@VictoriaLove7 thanks, appreciate that!!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 21st, 2023

Hiya @calmdreamer575 happy to share an appreciation for you from Orca03. ๐Ÿ’›

image_1697895189.png

What a sweet message to honor your wonderful listener-self. Way to go, Dreamer, we are happy you're part of the community! ๐Ÿ’›

@Orca03 also sent you flowers! ๐Ÿฅฐ

flower-delivery-teddy-bear.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers October 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

i love this! The graphic is so pretty ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’œ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

yes yes, it is a pretty flowery graphic, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค

The font in the graphic and the center of the flowers are orange so the letters are in orange. The names are in blue because the background of the graphic and the font color for the names are in blue. The hearts are yellow because the flowers and the hearts in the graphic are yellow! ยฉ๏ธ Sunshine's original cute style! ๐Ÿฅณโค

The flower bouquet is glittery and the bear bringing the bouquet is blinking its eyes! ๐Ÿค—โค

@VictoriaLove7 @lovemymoonflowersย 

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

appreciate-you.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

aww! Thatโ€™s so sweet ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’œ

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Not more than my lovely Niibuddy hehe!๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’œ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง you never fail to melt everyoneโ€™s hearts, aaaaaaaaahhhh ๐Ÿ’œ *koalahuggle attackkk*

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Awww riiiightttt back atchaaaa! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’œ *koalaahugglesss backkk* ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿค—

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

you are the amazing one, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโคย 

It takes a lot of time and efforts to make pretty graphics. Thank *you* for all your hard work, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค๐Ÿค—โค

has-anyone-told-you-youre-awesome.gif

calmdreamer575 March 2nd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou hi thanks a lot.. thanks a lot for all the kind words ...love โค๏ธย 

Hey hey @Phoenixbutterfly97 I hope this tag finds you well. It's always super inspiring to see you taking the time to reflect on your progress and a moment to give a well-deserved pat to yourself!๐Ÿ’›

image_1697903889.png

๐Ÿฆ‹The beautiful picture you shared๐Ÿฆ‹

Keep at it always, you're forever evolving and blooming beautifully!๐Ÿ’›

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The letters are in red because the font in the graphic is red. The names are in blue because the graphic background is blue! ยฉ๏ธ Sunshine's owlsome style! ๐Ÿฅณโค

The butterfly ๐Ÿฆ‹ in the graphic shows phoenixbutterfly! ๐Ÿค—โค

Also, you says evolving and bloomingย  beautifully because phoenix is a bird that evolves and rises from the ashes. ๐Ÿฆ

You made a beautiful graphic and wrote a meaningful message, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค๐Ÿค—โค

Hey hey lovely @teenMorgan16, we have @rui00 reminding you of how awesome you are. ๐Ÿ’›

image_1697905206.png

๐Ÿค—Click me for better quality hehe!๐Ÿค—

Thank youu for the sweet gesture, Rui, it's so kind of you to share this appreciation for Morgan, who truly is all kinds of awesome. ๐Ÿ’›

Morgannnn, *gentle huggle attac* you are a vvvv fantabulous presence around and I'm really grateful to know you too. Never stop being youu. ๐Ÿ’›

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a beautiful Stitch graphic, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค๐Ÿค—โค

Stitch shows Morgan because they have Lilo & Stitch's quote in their profile. The letter color is blue because Stitch's color is blue, Morgan's and Rui's names are in maroon pink because the color of the other Stitch and the heart in the background is maroon pink! ยฉ๏ธ Sunshine's original owlsome style! ๐Ÿฅณโค

@teenmorgan16 yes it was supposed to haha. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@teenmorgan16

I'm superrrr happy to hear that and nuuuu, *you* are da best, Morgan. ๐Ÿ’›

Rui00 October 21st, 2023

@teenmorgan16 Of course Morgann๐Ÿ’™!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you for the amazingg postt ๐Ÿ’™

@Rui00

You are so welcome!๐Ÿฅฐ

Rui00 October 21st, 2023

@teenmorgan16 Youuu are so amazing too hehe ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

Hey hey @SystemFireSkye, I adore your profile picture hehe. You've recieved an encouraging note from @waterfallsofnature36 yay!๐Ÿ’—

image_1697911572.png

They'd like to send some warm hugs as well!๐Ÿค—

hugs-love.gif

Keep being awesome, Skye. I hope this appreciation brightens your day as you brighten 7 cups with your radiant presence.๐Ÿ’—

Big ups for the super appreciativeย Nature for always recognizing awesomeness and appreciating people for the good they are.๐Ÿ’—

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very cute graphic with a sunflower ๐ŸŒป, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค๐Ÿค—โค

The background color of the graphic and the letters are in orange because that is the color tone of Skye's pfp. The names are in red because the message and the stem of the sunflower ๐ŸŒป in the graphic is in red, the hearts are pink because the names in the graphic are in pink! ยฉ๏ธ Sunshine's original cute style! ๐Ÿฅณโค

SystemFireSkye October 24th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Oh my gosh thank you so very much โค๏ธ ima so touched by your message. Thank you I love my pfp,one of my friends shared it with me and it jus fit the way I see my personality, cute and fun loving.ย 

SystemFireSkye March 4th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It means more than words can say,thx so much for the kind wordsย 

@SystemFireSkye

Aww sending big hugs. You deserve all the kindness.๐Ÿค—โค

Hey hey wonderful Bunny aka @BunnyLovesYou, you're clearly loved by your peers too, for we have the super awesome @Lovemymoonflowers reminding you the same. ๐Ÿ’œ

image_1697912457.png

Y'alls usernames have so much "love" in them hehe, no wonder, of freaking course. ๐Ÿ’œ

Also some plushieeeees! ๐Ÿฅฐ

image_1697912783.png

Bunnyย is totally fantabulous and certainly deserve all the reminders they recieve hehe. Keep being your loving self,ย Bunny! ๐Ÿ’œ

Niibuddy, I'm in awe everytime I read something you write, everything you say and do has so much love in it, and my only wish is that you do realise what an incredibly beautiful hooman you are and how blessed we are to have you with us! ๐Ÿ’œ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a pretty rabbit and crescent moonย  graphic, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค

The rabbit graphic shows bunnylovesyou and the crescent ๐ŸŒ™ moon shows Nii ๐ŸŒ™. The font color for the names in the graphic are in pink so the letters are in pink. The background of the graphic is green, so the names are in green! ยฉ๏ธ Sunshine's original owlsome style! ๐Ÿฅณโค๐Ÿค—โค

Bunnylovesyou October 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyouย  @lovemymoonflowers

Oh my gosh I'm just the happiest little bunny in the world. I'm so glad. Just idk. Happy to be appreciated. I love you ni ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

And thank you sun for your amazing post and everything that you youย 

@Bunnylovesyou

love you moreeeee ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’œ *hugs if okay*ย 

Bunnylovesyou October 22nd, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

*hugs*

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

aww, sun buddy! This is beautiful ๐Ÿ’œ thank you so much for the time and effort you put into the lovely graphic and post ๐Ÿ’œ and for your kind words ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคง *koalahuggles youuu*ย 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 22nd, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Hehe amazing Niibuddyyy!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’œ

koala-koya.gif

GrimSox October 23rd, 2023

๐Ÿ˜Šย Hello, Lena @kenzolena ๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š You've received an appreciation!ย ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š

The adorable message our lovely Moonie @LoveMyMoonflowers ๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒธ
has sent for you says:
ย ย 

lena1_1698057089.pngย lena2_1698057119.png

๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒธย ๏ปฟMoonie buddy has sent a self-care kit for you too! Hope it rejuvenates and replenishes all the love you serve everyone with, Lenaย ๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒธ

self-care-composition-with-hobby-symbols-flat-isolated-vector-illustration-98292-8512_1698057289.jpg

โœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎ

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’šย So nice to meet you Lena. Thank you for being a wonderful hooman-bean on the Teenie side, making it a safe, comfy place for Ni and other buddies.ย 
๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒธย Ni, you've got such a blessed heart for acknowledging, appreciating your fellow peeps here so wonderfully ๐Ÿ˜ Always be who you are, you're the best ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm glad that Lena has been there for you and the teenie landย ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š

ย High resolution images: Lena
๏ปฟ

LoveMyMoonflowers October 23rd, 2023

@grimsmark8

this is beautiful, Charlie! ๐Ÿฅบ thank you so much ๐Ÿ’œ