Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 25th, 2023
Hey hey lovely @innatejoy9602, it's always been a pleasure to see you in the forumland. I see you've shifted your area of expertise to chatrooms now xD and clearly, Joy, doing an awesome job there as well, for we have another sweet testimony from our peer to appreciate you! 🧡
purple-white-cute-playful-thank-you-note-card_1698261137.png

Sending lots of love and joy your way, Joyyy, you are a bundle of the warmestttt kind of positiviteaaa. 🤗🧡

Warm hugs for you from your warm appreciator! 
hugs-love.gif

Cheers to growing and becoming a better person as well as for expressing your gratitude towards someone who played a catalyst for you in doing so, Shade. Way to go! 🧡
VictoriaLove7 October 25th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a pretty graphic that shows Joy's pfp, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The color of the letter is purple because the cup in the graphic is purple, the names and the hearts are in orange because the names in the graphic are in orange! ©️ Sunshine's original style! 🥳❤

I like your owlsome style, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

innateJoy9602 October 25th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunnnnnn!!!! Thank you soooo much for putting this together.

I appreciate all the effort you've made!! It's truly beautiful! <3💜

@kindShade6465 thank you a bunch for such a beautiful and heartwarming appreciation. It's been an absolute pleasure to get to hear your shares and watch you grow. I look forward for more wonderful interactions <3 (: thank youuuuuu! 💜

cats-heart.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 26th, 2023
Hey hey @Rui00, you've been attaccccedddd with appreciation karma hehe, from your sweet peer @teenMorgan16 who'd like to send you just the loveliest message!❤
image_1698298447.png
Morgan also sent you warm hugs!🤗
chibird-penguin-hug.gif
It's so heart warming to see your beautiful friendship, Rui and Morgan, thank y'all for instilling more compassion and hope in each other's lives, as well as everyone else's you come across. Lots of love to you both!❤
VictoriaLove7 October 26th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshine 🌞❤ it is a very cute graphic! 🤗❤

Rui's pfp is blue water so, the letter, the background, and the names in the graphic are in blue. The letters for the names and the hearts are in red because the message in the graphic is in red font! ©️ Sunshine's original cute style! 🥳❤

It is a penguin theme graphic, so the hug is also a penguin 🐧 hug! 🤗❤

I like the way you put outline for the font, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

Rui00 October 26th, 2023

@teenmorgan16 You're so awesomee! Thank you very much this made my day 🥺! 💙 You are the best! 

Rui00 October 26th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for another amazing post 💙!

Hiya @BestBraveheart57 your sweet and considerate self has recieved an appreciation from @BenittaJ. 💚

image_1698299414.png

Sweet Beni also wants to gift you some plushieeesss! 🥰

image_1698299573.png

You are awesome, Heart, ooh and welcome to the smile spreaders squad hehe, we are so happy to have you with us. Keep being wonderful as ever! 💚

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a beautiful heart graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤ 

It is a shining heart graphic that shows braveheart57's pfp. The letters are in light pink because the outline of the heart in the graphic and the names are in light pink. The letters for the names and the hearts are in green because the Northen Light sky background in the graphic is green! ©️ Sunshine's owlsome style! 🥳❤

I like your style, Sunshine 🌞❤ the way you chose the colors, also the plushie, it is a cute rabbit holding a rainbow heart! 🤗❤

bestBraveheart57 October 29th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww, this is sweet. I was surprised to get your appreciation @BenittaJ 🥰

I will keep this graphic and cute bunny plushies. 

ariana-grande-bunny.gif

And thankyou for welcoming me, Sun.

Shout out to all smile spreader!!

made-my-day-wear-that-smile.gif

Hey there @gregariousDay2436, your bright and resilient self has recieved an encouraging "I see you" note from @safetysource12 along with a self care kit!💛

image_1698300606.png

image_1698300819.png

And a picture they shared: 

image_1698300765.png

Way to go, Day, super proud of you for doing your best to stay motivated and continue bouncing back in life!💛

Thank you for the appreciative note, Safe, you're a source of kindness and compassion as well. Hope you recieve all the warmth you spread around back as well!💛

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a pretty graphic with blue background and smoll rainbows 🌈 , Sunshine! 🌞❤

The font color for the names are in the same yellow tone as the one in the rainbow graphic, the letter color, the message in the graphic is in the same pink tone as the one in the rainbow, the letter color for the names is in the same blue tone as the background of the graphic, and the hearts are yellow because the names are in yellow! ©️ Sunshine's original style! 🥳❤🤗❤

heathermarie95 October 27th, 2023

Hello @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-10-27-at-1-24-26-am_1698384337.png

They also sent you a hug!

hug-virtualhug.gif

To Sunisshiningandsoareyou -

You are a wonderful person.

Keep being you!

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are.

VictoriaLove7 October 27th, 2023

@heathermarie95

The color of the letters is orange because the font color in the graphic for Sunshine's 🌞❤ name is orange! 🥳

It is a cute Halloween theme with a pumpkin 🎃 , Heather! ☺
heathermarie95 October 27th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

aw thank you!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 27th, 2023

@heathermarie95

Aww a halloweeeny post hehe, thank youuu for the lovely graphic, Heather!😊

Sending lots of hugs and love back to my secret friend, thank you for thinking of me!💛

GrimSox October 27th, 2023

🐝🍰 Hi! This secret appreciation is Just in Beebo @beecake 🐝🍰
And it says:

beebo_1698390697.png

✮✮✮✮✮

🐝🍰 Beebo! I love you so much, we're couple of cool cats and I love it everytime I come across you in the MCR. You warm buzzing kitty with the yellow hat ^ ^ Thank you secret friend for this appreciation. 🐝🍰

GrimSox October 27th, 2023

@grimsmark8 

The secret friend also sent you a champion's trophy, but the smile spreader Grim forgot it because he was too busy looking at mice running around ^ ^

beebo-2_1698391763.png
trueconfidant123 October 27th, 2023

@grimsmark8 Omg Charlie! You are killing it with those personalised and mind boggling graphics. 😻😻😻

LoveMyMoonflowers October 27th, 2023
Hey hey Sun buddy 🥰 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 💜 I hope you’re ready for some *big* smiles 💜 because you’ve received this adorable appreciation from @trueconfidant123 💕

4119ae19-c3a8-4027-a2b2-845cbab47a44_1698411969.png

Confie buddy has a special gift for you as well :3 hehe 💜 

sending-sun.gif

That’s not it though 💜 hehe. While my handwriting isn’t that great lol, I’ve written two little notes 💕 one for you and one for Confie! 💜 (There were a few little mistakes in there :'3 I’m vv sorry about those 😞) 

Big huggles for you both! 🫂💕

🌙 Ni 🌸
💖
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 28th, 2023

Am I ready for big smiles and lots of tears? I think-starts crying-so-maybeee!😭❤

Omigoshhhhh y'all are too too cute! 

@trueconfidant123 

Confieee, you came across me mentioning so casually in a random forum about this song, and how it's "on loop" for me lately and look at you? You turned it extraaaaa special for me now, with this uber thoughtful gesture.

I've sung this entire appreciation hahaha, its is the cutestttt ever!🥺 Thank uouuuu for #1 thinking of me #2 noticing such a random thing #3 turning that random thing into something soooo extraordinary #4 for coming up the cutest way of appreciation and #5 the most important one, for being *you*. ❤

Ooh and since you've been a total sweetheart, I tried too lol! 🥰

"If you wanna smile, I know someone who can help you anytimeeee, 

Lil word of caution, this person doesn't ever ever let you cryyy, 

Smile on your face, smile on her face, it feels like a happyy vibeee, 

If you're feeling like you need a warm hug, you met her at the perfect time,

She is a sweetie, ready to hug you, so tighttt, 

If you got her, you got the world, 

Smile it out with her now, 

No more hesitating, we're levitating, yeah yeah yeah yeah."

(I think if Dua Lipa ever finds this, she's gonna be angry with me lmaooo🤣 imma hiiiiddeeee)

@Lovemymoonflowers 

Nii buddy 🥺 a handwritten note??! 😭 I dunno what to say! Shoooshhhh about the handwriting and mistakes, it's all purrrfectttt. 

Handwritten notes are the best best best thing ever. I always cherish someone taking out the time to write for me so so much, and when it's a literal "written" note, it just asdfffhjkkkkkk makes me cryyy happy tears! Thank youuu, you're so thoughtful and sweet, I can't evennnn omgee!😭 I love youuu so much beyond words alsoo and you da bestest everr Niibuddy I've ever known! *koalahugglesss tightttt* 🤗💗

Thankyouu for the beautiful post as always, sweet Niibuddy!🥺❤

LoveMyMoonflowers October 28th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

that made me cry 🥺😭😭😭💜 *huggles youuuu vvvv tight* me wuvs you beyond words 💜

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 29th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers *cries with you and keeps hugging*🥺🤗💜

MoonlitSummer October 27th, 2023

Hello!

This appreciation post is from @Orca03 to @welcomingear 😊

The appreciation note reads: 
"Your ability to understand and empathize shines through, making people feel heard and supported 🌈. Your thoughtful responses and warm, kind nature provide solace and guidance. 🌟 Thank you for being an amazing listener 😊"

@Orca03 also sent @welcomingear a gift:
Healing Tea 🍵

welcomingear_1698412913.jpg

Best Qualities of You @welcomingear
Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place. 🥰
Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future. 🤔
Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone. 🌻
Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong. 💕
Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view. 🧠
Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals. 💪

Thank you,
for being a valued part of the 7Cups Team @welcomingear 💚
You are doing a fantastic job here! 💙
😊
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 27th, 2023

@MoonlitSummer

Awww a fantabulous first post, Summer!😍 Sooo happy to have you in the team!🥳

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

agreed <3 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank you!!!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awh thank you!!! I really appreciate it! I am always happy to spread a smile! 😊
Glad to be on the team!!!!

welcomingear October 30th, 2023

Thank you so much for ur kind words

Incoming Appreciation for @SpontaneousAmbiguousFlux sent by @TooMuchOrNotAtAll 🤗

The Message of Appreciation Reads:
"SpontaneousAmbiguousFlux
A kind and supportive person that made people feel more comfortable to share in our little share circle session. I appreciate the words of encouragement but mostly understanding.💕

Best Qualities in You @SpontaneousAmbiguousFlux ✅

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another. 🤗
Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning. 💕
Friendly -
They are caring and nice to everyone. 😊
Positive -
They focus on good qualities in others. 🌻
Supportive -
They are kind and helpful. 🫂

spontaneousambiguousflux_1698421807.png

Thank you for being a wonderful human, an inspiration, and someone look up to. The 7 Cups community wants you to know that you are valued, and that you are extremely important!

🎁 @TooMuchOrNotAtAll has sent YOU a gift! 🎁

Sunshine on you 🌞 

SpontaneousAmbiguousFlux October 27th, 2023

@MoonlitSummer @TooMuchOrNotAtAll Thank you so much for the kind words :) I was not expecting to see this today. It means a lot to know someone has appreciated me. <3 🥹 Will continue to try and be supportive for all! Wish you well.

@SpontaneousAmbiguousFlux

I am glad that I could be of assistance to help pass on a smile from someone to you :)
You are doing a wonderful job and we are all very proud of you! Keep up the good work, you are changing lives! Glad to have you as part of the 7 Cups community!

@teenmorgan16

ouh no worries 💜 it happens sometimes. i think @Fristo might be able to help! 

Tinywhisper11 October 27th, 2023

@teenmorgan16 thanks morgan ❤❤ this is beautiful, and thanks for your message to ❤❤ hugggs you ❤

@teenmorgan16

aww thank you so much for this, morgan buddy 🥰 i love it. 

Tinywhisper11 October 27th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers 😁😁😁😁😭😭😭😁😁😁😁😁 thanks lovely ❤❤ your soooo sweet, I might have to eat you😋 gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤❤ thanks sweetie ❤I love you

@Tinywhisper11

*gives you a giant tiny hug back* 💜 

BrightIndigo October 27th, 2023

💙🤗💛 @BenittaJ has sent a lovely message and hugs to the always wonderful @SirenOfSerenity 💛🤗💙

sirenofsenapp02_1698433611.png

💙🤗💛💙🤗💛💙🤗💛💙🤗💛💙🤗💛💙🤗💛💙🤗💛💙🤗💛💙🤗💛

BenittaJ mentioned the following qualities:

Problem-solver
Positive
Friendly
Cheerful
Supportive
Empathetic
Respectful

1. Cheers to you both for spreading love and good vibes all around. 💙🌟

1. 💙🤗💛💙🤗💛💙🤗💛💙🤗💛💙🤗💛💙🤗💛💙🤗💛💙🤗💛💙🤗💛

Benitta has also included this link for Siren:

https://youtube.com/shorts/CghF8RBeIrE?si=tNRdU-o5y5ccEWoD

BrightIndigo October 27th, 2023

For some reason, something has gone wrong with the formatting of the text I guess, it added some random numbers for an unknown reason, apologies.

SirenOfSerenity October 28th, 2023

Thank you to both @BrightIndigo and @BenittaJ, this is so sweet especially the video! The cats are such a sweet touch, I'm super proud of the work and research you did in CDM. You were super patient with your own self and you're very creative. Keep up the good work on and off of Cups 🩷

the-thank.gif