Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 4th, 2023

Woohoo this one's a treat, where a wonderful pair of twins is appreciated together. This is too wholesome! 🥰

Hey hey @AnnaSilverberg and @beck1 you have recieved an appreciation from the very kind and appreciative peer @waterfallsofNature36, who has extended a thankyou note your way! ❤

image_1685907106.png

Waterfalls, there's a lot of admirable qualities in you, but something I highly highly do, and want to reiterate on often is your resilience, willingness to try and a learner's-attitude. You can do anything you set your mind to, and that's your super power. Ofcourse, you'll have your wonderful peers always supporting and cheering for you! ❤

Thankyou for sending this appreciation! 🥰

Keep being absolute rockstars, Anna and Becki, y'all are truly amazing and making this community a better and even more supportive and appreciative place, one cups-day at a time! Keep it up! ❤

high-five-patrick-star.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 5th, 2023

Oof gotta be careful, we've got people sending threats now!😮

Shock you not xD this is the cutest little "threat" or whatever we wanna call it!🥰

It is for you @TobeDoctor from a lovely secret friend, who has all things sweet to say to you! ❤

image_1685993082.png

Additional note from them- " I hope you always remember me by listening to this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5bbqKYu51w" That's a nice hint! 👀

Tobeee you're such a beautiful presence around, creating so much impact on your peers with your kindness and compassion. I'm defo with your secret friend, please keep being wondrous as ever, you're amazing the way you are! ❤

Please guess who your secret friend is hehe and send them a thanks from me too for making me smile as well, with this cute appreciation, they sound pretty darn adorable themself! ❤

EnigmaticCat24 June 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for sharing the cute little threat with wonderful graphic sunn! 💙

I know who is the secret friend. *I'm scared of you XD. Thank you so much for everything friend. I love you too and misss you lottttt K pop professor 💙

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 6th, 2023

@Tobedoctor

Aww you're so welcome, and yay for guessing!😛💙

VictoriaLove7 June 5th, 2023

Hey @Fradiga 😊

You've been appreciated by an awesome secret friend.

2-20230605-194443-0000_1685993906.png

3-20230605-194443-0001_1685993887.png

4-20230605-194443-0002_1685993863.png

These are the qualities that they find in you

5-20230605-185723-0003_1685993984.png

From me

Secret Friend

You have written a very thoughtful and insightful message. You are honest and conscientious. Thank you for sending this message! 🌸

@Fradiga

Thank you for being honest with your experience with members. I do not know what the article was about but I think you have been a great listener and have been compassionate to your members. You are appreciated! 🌼

Fradiga June 5th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Well, I am floored! What a sweet, long message that was and I do not think there would be a bunch of roses big enough to convey my feelings. If I were still able to cry, my keyboard would be soaked now.

I hope and try to be the listener who will eventually deserve such a great review.

VictoriaLove7 June 6th, 2023

@Fradiga

I'm glad that the secret friend's message gives you the encouragement to keep being compassionate. Your response shows your humility even when your getting this long heartfelt message. I hope the secret friend sees your reply. Keep being you!

Fradiga June 6th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you again! This encouraging sur-reply from you has made me go through the whole thread again and.... I noticed a discreet grand harp in the lower left corner of one of the "pages". Would you know why it is there?

This is also an opportunity to thank you, as the messenger, for all your caring. I hope you get the same and that many listeners will have such surprise.

Bestest Bunniee aka @Amiablebunny4016 is always at it, being as thoughtful, caring, appreciative and loving as ever! 💛

Yay @Smollperidotsbreakdown, your fantastic self has received an appreciation from Bunny! 💛

image_1685994916.png

Oof the love this one has for everyone is beyond anyone's ability to comprehend. You're too too special, shining buddy! Love you always! 💛

Sending more love your way, Smoll, thankyouu for being a joyous presence around! Happy pride! 💛

amiableBunny4016 June 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

and the bestest Sun deserves so much appreciation and love! *hugs if okay* xD

iluvcashew.gif

@amiableBunny4016 *criesssss* xD *hugssss backk if okay* :P sweetness-you-add-a-whole-lot-of-sweetness.gif

amiableBunny4016 June 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

im sorry. i just realised i added the "if okay" bit. dont cry. lol.

love.gif

@amiableBunny4016

It's okiee.🤗❤

milk-and-mocha-i-love-you.gif

SmollPeridotsBreakdown June 6th, 2023

@Amiablebunny4016 thank you so so much for this. You absolutely made my day, my week, and even my month. You are such an amazing person and I’m so grateful for you!❤️

lots of love and hugs to all!!!

VictoriaLove7 June 5th, 2023

Hey @Viz1234

You've been appreciated by @Wayward7Good7Intentions

20230606-025025-0000_1685995296.png

These are the qualities that Wayward finds in you, Viz 🦥

20230606-025025-0001_1685995340.png

From me

@Wayward7Good7Intentions Thank you for sending this appreciation. I see your genuine message in every appreciation you sent. Keep being you! 🌸

@Viz1234 Thank you for being a strong soul. I have met you I'm MCR many times, you always console other members despite your struggles and you are appreciated for being a selfless person! 🦥

Viz1234 June 6th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 @Wayward7Good7Intentions

Your timing is impeccable as right now I feel very unwell. Seeing this on entering tonight was a nice pleasantly uplifting delight. Thank you for your kindness and I appreciate you both ever so much. Keep lifting spirits, hearts and minds, you both do it every so well. Stay blessed x

@Viz1234

I'm glad that this posting can uplift your spirit! Thank you Wayward for sending this. I looked at your profile again just now, and today is your Cupversary! You joined Cups on June 6, 2022, a year ago today, so happy Cupversary, Viz! 🥳

Viz1234 June 6th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thanks very much :)

So happy to share this appreciation for some of the brightest people in 7 cups! Who certainly create a massive impact being their supportive, enthusiastic and caring selves! 💛

image_1685997080.png

Way to go @soulsings @amiablePeace77 @adventurousbranch3786 and everyone else involved (please feel free to tag them), y'all have been appreciated by @clio9876, who put into words, what I'm certain is a common consensus! 💛
image_1685997228.png

Right there with you, Clio, the consistency and commitment, building trust and companionship, encouraging people to be reliable, are such top notch skills and immensely amazing leadership qualities. Thank*you* for this considerate appreciation, you're so amazing! 💛

adventurousBranch3786 June 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou. Thank you!

@clio9876 Your kind words mean so much Ty!

Clio9876 June 6th, 2023

@adventurousBranch3786

Totally deserved. 💜

Clio9876 June 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you. You turned my thoughts into a great post. You totally understood the gist of what I was getting at and made it fantastic. Thanks again.

@Clio9876

Really happy to hear that. Thankyou for being so thoughtful and appreciative always!

amiablePeace77 June 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thanks for these kind words from a kind person like you are! ❤️

Hey ୧⍢⃝୨ @LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS

Lisa, you got a special appreciation from the one who shines the brightest light in Cups ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

Sunshine says to Lisa *\(๑'ᵕ'๑)⸝*

6-20230605-194443-0004_1686034878.png

7-20230605-194443-0005_1686034915.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine finds in you, Lisa

4-20230604-211534-0002_1686034971.png

From me ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

To @Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Thank you for making significant impact in Cups. You have contributed in numerous ways and your hard work do not go unnoticed. Cups is truly lucky to have you in this community. Thank you, Sunshine for everything, but mostly thank you for being *you*. I'm forever grateful to have you in my life. ❤

To @LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS
Thank you for writing insightful articles and for interacting with members. I learned a lot from the topics you wrote! 🎉

🍕\(๑ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)/🍟

@VictoriaLove7

Sooooo beautiful, Viccc, loving the golden and greensss! You Rock!🤗 Thankieees for your kind words as owlways!❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *you*, Sunshine! 🌞❤ You earned my deepest gratitude everyday, owlways. I'm vv happy that you like it 🥰
The sun is shining (in both the golden and greens), and so are you 🤗❤

@VictoriaLove7

Thank*you* for making the sun shine so bright owlways!🤗❤

LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS June 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @VictoriaLove7

Thank you both of you for such kind words. I am honoured to be part of such a beautiful Community here at 7 Cups with such amazing individuals, including both of you. I love interacting with all of you as it is such a joy of mine, you all make such a difference in the lives and well-being of others and it shows in the thoughtful work that you each do. I truly admire the compassion and care that you give to others who need it. I love reading the warm posts between you both and the friendship that you both share. Thank you both for all you do at 7 Cups.🌻

Want more personalized guidance? Check out my profile
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 21st, 2023

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS Aww thankyouuu, together all of make this community a warmer, nicer place for one another! You're amazing!🌻

VictoriaLove7 June 21st, 2023

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS

Thank youu for your kind presence in forum, Lisa! I enjoyed reading the threads you wrote on gratitude, self-esteem, healthy habits, and many other topics! 🥰

LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS June 21st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

I am so glad you enjoyed reading them. I will keep them coming :) Thank you for such a lovely thread too. It is so nice to see the appreciation that we all have for one another at 7 Cups.

Want more personalized guidance? Check out my profile

Hey (◕‿◕✿) @Howegeorgia20 you've been appreciated by @Hawaii968 the amazing SC host 🏖

1-20230606-044240-0000_1686035621.png

These are your qualities, Georgia 🌸

2-20230606-044240-0001_1686035752.png

From me

To @Hawaii968 Thank you for hosting many sessions in Sharing Circle! 🏖

To @Howegeorgia20 Hope things will get better for you, keep co-hosting! 🌸

@VictoriaLove7

This is the cutesttttt posting everrrr!😍❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yes yes, the doggos are cutu 😄 Thank you, Sunshine! 🤗❤

blissfulSky8162 June 6th, 2023

@howegeorgia20 appreciates @hawaii968

❤️🌸🌈❤️🌸🌈🌸❤️🌈🌸❤️🌈🌸❤️🌈

❤️🌈🌸This is what @howegeorgia20 thinks about @hawaii968

screenshot-20230606-230614_1686073171.jpg

🌈It reads : Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.,

🌸Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.,

🌈Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

❤️ Supportive - They are kind and helpful.,

🌸Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.,

❤️Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.,

🌈Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

❤️🌸Here's a beautiful message from @howegeorgia20 to @hawaii968

screenshot-20230606-230639_1686073210.jpg

It reads : just wanted to thank you for your hard work in the sharring circle you are supportive , respectful person to be aroud you have a really bubbly personality youre nice to be around you are making a powerful impact

❤️🌸To the appreciator, @howegeorgia20

Thank you so much appreciating a peer, the way you identified some beautiful qualities tells us how understanding and amazing human you are. So very happy to have you in our community!

🌸🌈To the appreciated, @hawaii968

Thank you for your hardwork and your beautiful qualities of being supportive and respectful. You're clearly an amazing person and the way you made an impact on someone tells us about everything. We're all so proud of you and hoping you continue with your beautiful talent of being amazing forever and ever ❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 7th, 2023

@blissfulSky8162

Thanks for posting, Araaa!❤

Way to go, @hawaii968, you're amazing! ❤

oh-my-it-is.gif

amiableBunny4016 June 6th, 2023

We have an appreciation for an amazing and inspiring mentor, leader and listener who shows great enthusiasm on 7cups . I am proud to present an appreciation for @azuladragon34!

This appreciation is from the very caring @brightapple51!

screenshot-2023-06-06-at-21-05-13_1686082154.png

click here

Azula has been appreciated for showing the following qualities:

Intuitive, Great Communicator, Consistent, Emotionally Intelligent, Problem-Solver, Support, Authentic

Apple also left this for you :o

screenshot-2023-06-06-at-21-11-10_1686082281.png

click here

Note from me:

Azula: You are an amazing academy mentor and leader! I appreciate you so so much for all you do on 7cups. You have inspired me and so many, you put hard work and effort and most importantly, your a kind, caring, beautiful person! Thank you for all you do! *sends hugs if okay*

Apple- Hi apple, thank you so much for leaving such a thoughtful and lovely appreciation! Its so amazing of you to appreciate your peers! *sends hugs if okay* You are also very much appreciated! Thank you for letting Azula know how amazing they are!

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 7th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Beautiful post as always!❤

I think the tags don't work if there's an exclamation mark without space after the tag, so retagging the lovely peers, to be able to see and honor the appreciation as well as your effort in posting this!❤

@azuladragon34 @brightapple51

Keep it up, wonderful people!❤

azuladragon34 June 7th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Thanks for the beautiful post ❤