Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

daydreammemories August 7th

@KindleMissie

@moonlightinnight

Thanks everyone for the sweet and nice post🥹💚 I'm really grateful to be here 🫂🎊🥰

KindleMissie August 8th

@daydreammemories

Your most welcome!😊💝 You deserved it lovely!😘 

We love you and are always here for you!😊💗

All credits to @moonlightinnight for a wonderful message!😊💕

VictoriaLove7 August 8th

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute space 🪐 theme with a girl 👧 on a flying broom 🧹, Missie! 🌼 (。╹▿╹。)

In the message & qualities graphics there is a girl 👩 wearing a purplish ribbon 🎀 sitting on a flying broom 🧹 because it is for daydream, & daydream's pfp is a girl 👧 wearing ribbon 🎀 & sitting on a flying broom 🧹

The little girl 👧 has soft pink blushes & this face (˶◔ᴗ◔˶)

There is a koala 🐨 inside a purplish 🛸 flying saucer, yellow stars ⭐🌠, a purplish Saturn 🪐 , purple & yellow sparkles , purple this 𖦹, & a green planet 🟢

The koala 🐨 has this face ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

There is also a soft grey sleeping moon 🌑 that has this face ( ᵕᴗᵕ )

The font color for the name is blue & the font color for the message is green. The font color for the word 'you are' in the qualities graphic is also blue & the font color for the qualities is green, because the space background colors are blue & green (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)

The warm hugs is a cute white sheep 🐑 & soft blue koala 🐨 hugging. The sheep has this face ૮꒰˶ ◜ﻌ◝ ˶꒱ა & the koala 🐨 has this face  ʕ-ᴥ-ʔ

KindleMissie August 8th

@VictoriaLove7

😊💝🍬

TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch August 10th

Hello Everyone!!! We have a peer appreciation for the wonderful alwayslove123 from @Lovingflower2144. A sweet note to brighten your day alwayslove123. 

toalwayslove123fratlovingflower2144_1723317259.jpg

To alwayslove123 From @Lovingflower2144

"Thank you 🙏for just listening👂 to me when I need 🫶it! You 🫵did give me a sense of hope 🌈🕊️for the future 🏞️so keep up the good work🏆!"

You are also given a virtual gift, 😀 a smile!!! good-morning.gif

@Lovingflower2141 also wants you to know some of the amazing qualities you are appreciated for so they've been included in your graphic, but here they are with a description:

🤲🧠Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view.

🙇‍♀️🌈Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

🤩🙆Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

🧑‍🤝‍🧑🤝Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

🙏🕊️Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

🤸‍♂️📣Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

🏆🙋Coachable - They have a desire to improve.

If you would like to appreciate a peer you can do so using this form:

Peer Appreciation Form

If you would like to join the team and spread joy through the peer appreciation team:

Click here to apply.

VictoriaLove7 August 11th

@TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch

It is a pretty colorful flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ graphic theme for @alwayslove123 , Girl! 👩(..◜ᴗ◝..)

There are colorful flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ that is similar to Girl's pfp so it is Girl's signature style graphic (๑•᎑•๑)

There are soft pink, soft teal ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ flowers, orange 🍊 𖤣𖥧 flowers that says 'we rose by lifting others', a hand holding 🤲 a heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 that says 'more support'

Each of the qualities is shown with an image that describes the word. There is also emojis for each quality in typing °ʚ(*´꒳`*)ɞ°

There is a pink heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 balloon ❣ near alwayslove's name because the heart ❣ shows love & there is a pink flower ৶ꕤ७ near lovingflower's name (*´◡`*)

The smile gif image is a cute mocha bear 🐻 that has soft yellow blushes & this face ʕ⁠◍´◡`⁠◍ʔ

TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch August 11th

ATTENTION ATTENTION...READ ALL ABOUT IT! I'd like to announce we have a appreciated peer!! The one and only caringezra🫶⭐ is very much appreciated by the wonderful teenytinyturtle🤏🐢

image0_1723358639.jpeg

teenytinyturtle🤏🐢 says "caringezra🫶⭐, Thank you👏 for for being you🫵 & always making me smile😁!"

A few of caringezra🫶⭐'s great qualities are:

image0-2_1723358850.jpeg

Friendly🌈🤗: They are caring and nice to everyone.

Positive👍🤩: They focus on good qualities in others.

Problem-Solver🧐🤝: They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

Open-Minded👐🧠: They are able to see things from others' point of view.

Resilient😎💞: They bounce back when things fall apart. 

teenytinyturtle🤏🐢 also sends along some Healing🤝Tea🍵

tea-tea-cup.gif mug-tea.gif

Thank you so much teenytinyturtle🤏🐢 for appreciating your peer caringezra🫶⭐! 

If you would like to appreciate a deserving peer you can do so using the form here 

--> Peer Appreciation Form

If you are interested in joining the team to help spread happiness as a peer appreciation team member, just Click here to apply.

@TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch

It is a cute peace ☮ symbol rainbow 🌈 theme graphic, Girl! 👩(..◜ᴗ◝..)

It is peace ☮ symbol in rainbow 🌈 because Ezra's pfp is hands & peace ☮ symbol with rainbow 🌈 pride tattoos („• ֊ •„)੭

There are rainbow 🌈 hearts with a ribbon that says 'love is love', a rainbow 🌈 smiley, a rainbow 🌈 circle that sats 'come together', a rainbow 🌈 peace symbol ☮

There is a sticker with ✦ sparkles ✦ that says 'you are magic',  a good job sticker with a blue trophy 🏆,  a trophy 🏆 sticker with #1 on it, good job sticker, a full of hope sticker

Each of the qualities in a red box  has a rainbow 🌈 checkmark ✔ & there are 'good vibes' & you're a star stickers ‎٩(⸝⸝ᵕᴗᵕ⸝⸝)و*

The qualities graphic is also a pride  🏳️‍🌈 theme with rainbow 🌈 colors for each quality, girls couple 👭 & guys couple 👬,  there is a Sunshine 🌞❤ that has this face ( •᎑• ),  a purple crescent 🌙 moon, a heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 sign with hand 🙌 , a hand, & a rainbow 🌈 peace symbol ☮

The letters colors for each quality is in rainbow 🌈 sequence 

The letters colors for Ezra's @caringezra name is yellow & for Teeny's @TeenyTinyTurtle name in green because a turtle 🐢 color is green & because the color of the cup in the healing tea gif image is green & the sparkles colors is yellow ✦ °ʚ(*´꒳`*)ɞ°

There is these '🤏🐢' near Teeny's name because 🤏 means tiny & a turtle 🐢 

The healing tea gif image has pink roses 🌹 & a ladybug 🐞 fluttering by the tea 🍵

The tea looks yumm  (っ˘ڡ˘ς)旦~

The second healing tea 🍵 gif image is a funny & cute green tea cup breathing like in a meditation 🧘‍♀️

The green tea cup 🍵 has this face ᕠ(ᴗ˳ᴗ)ᕤ

KindleMissie August 11th

Hello Hello 😃👋 lovely crew! Happy weekends!😘💕

Today, I have a lovely and sweet message for @Sunisshiningandsoareyou from @VictoriaLove7!🤩🎉

Hehehe Bright Sun☀️, this is inform to you that this message is extraordinary special *will tell you why* and is going to shower you with so much love and positivity! So be ready!!🥳🌟

img-2010_1723386267.png

The message reads: Sunshine 🌞❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

Sunshine 🌞❤ thank you for your innumerable contributions to 7 Cups! ୧⍤⃝🌻 Our cups community is truly blessed to have Sunshine!  🌞❤ I have been inspired by you and I owlways look up to you ღ(´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ)💗

Vic

Sweet Vicks 🍬💗 has also sent warm hugs 🫂🥰😊 and a beautiful sunflower 🌻 for you! As a Pikachu🐭

she is 😁💖

img-2011_1723387466.png

img-2012_1723387517.png

Isn’t it lovely 😻! Now time to reveal our biggest surprise YAYY!!🤩🥳🎉 *Babam babam babam* 

🌟Dear Sunshine, all of these adorable graphics are made by none another than Vickity!!🌟

She wanted to let you know how much grateful she is to you by creating these graphics. These are really cute and I am sure you will like them too!☺️🩷

Thank you so much @Sunisshiningandsoareyou for always shining bright and spreading positivity, kindness, love, and gratitude!🌞🌻💗💞 We are so grateful to have you a wonderful role model like you!😊✨ Keep Shining Sunshine Funshine!🤗✨

funshine-care-bears-unlock-the-magic.gif

@VictoriaLove7, thank you so much for sharing this wonderful message with us along with endearing graphics! You have done such a great job 👏👏👏 You never fail to make everyone’s day! Thank you for everything you do! You are truly admirable and appreciate.😊💝 *candies🍬🍬🍬*
We love you both ☺️💞✨ have a wonderful day!💗

@KindleMissie

Thank youu, Missie! 🌼o(^▽^)o🍬 🤗 for making this very cute post with the fun & cute wordings in typing (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

& Missie says me as Pikachu ϞϞ/ᐠ >ヮ< マ

In the message graphic there is a cute yellow Sunshine 🌞❤ because it is for Sunshine 🌞❤!

The Sunshine 🌞❤ wears sunglasses 👓 & holding a rainbow 🌈 umbrella ☂️ & has heart shape ᯓᡣ𐭩 tongue 

The Sunshine 🌞❤ has this face (ᴖ ᴑ ᴖ) ᡣ𐭩

There is a soft pink tea cup ☕ with a yellow tea bag that has a heart ❤ image on it & there are Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ 

The font color for the names is pink & soft pink peach 🍑 for the message because the color of the tea cup ☕ is soft pink (っ˘ڡ˘ς)~

The warm hugsss 🤗❤ graphic is a rainbow 🌈 hugging Sunshine 🌞❤ with a soft blue sky background because it is from me & my pfp is a rainbow 🌈 mug ('◡') & a Sunshine 🌞❤ to show Sunshine 🌞❤

The rainbow 🌈 & the Sunshine 🌞❤ have soft pink blushes & this face (⁠◍ᵔ ᵕ ⁠◍)

There is a soft pink cloud ☁️ 

In the Sunflower 🌻 for Sunshine 🌞❤ graphic there is Pikachu holding a Sunflower 🌻 & Pikachu has soft pink blushes & this face ϞϞ/ᐠ⁠˶ •ヮ•˶マฅ🌻  

The Sunshine 🌞❤ also has soft pink blushes & this face (ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ)

There are soft blue background with white sparkles ✦ ✦

& Missie 🌼(ㅅ´ ˘ `) put Sunshine 🌞❤ Funshine gif image, it is a yellow Sunshine 🌞❤ Funshine bear with peach 🍑 color heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 shape nose & paws & this face ʕ´••`ʔ & a Sunshine 🌞❤ image on his chest

*nom nom candies 🍬 🍬 & shares with  Missie 🌼ପ(๑ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ๑)ଓ & Sunshine 🌞❤*

Missie 🌼(*´◡`*)❀ makes the colorful letters in typing: blue because it is one of the colors of the rainbow 🌈 umbrella ☂️, green because the color of the grass in the Funshine Sunshine 🌞❤ gif image is green, yellow because it is the color of Sunshine 🌞❤ & Funshine ⍝ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ⍝soft pink peach 🍑 because the font color in the message graphic is soft pink peach 🍑,  purplish & purple because those are some of the colors of the rainbow 🌈 umbrella ☂️, & teal because the color of the valley in the Funshine ⍝ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ⍝ Sunshine 🌞❤ gif image is teal ᕕ( ᐖ )ᕗ

Me saves the whole post! 🍬ヾ(๑╹ヮ╹๑)ノ”🍬

KindleMissie August 12th

@VictoriaLove7

YAYY Candies!!!😍🍬

Your welcome lovely Pikachu🐭⚡💗

This is really cuteee!💖

@KindleMissie

Aww yess, totally agree on how special and fulll of love and positivity this is. Thank youu for making the post so colorful and lovely, Missie, I appreciate you and your sweet compliments. 🤗💖

Ooh and that carebear gif is sooooo adorable, my heart!!🥺💖

@VictoriaLove7 

Viccc hey hey, it's so incredibly thoughtful of you to continue to shower your positive affirmations for me, and you do it in such a loving manner. Thank youuu for creating these beautiful graphics for me, I absolutely loooove them, the pikachu holding sunflower is the best haha, thank you thank youu, my heart is feeling sooo happy right now.😭🤗💖

Big big hugs and lots of sunshine back at youuu!🌞🤗💖

potato-kawaii.gif

VictoriaLove7 August 13th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine 🌞❤ღ(´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ) for the numerous contributions you have given for Cups ୧⍤⃝💐 & for your sincere works for Cups community ୧⍢⃝୨💗

It is Pikachu holding Sunflower ϞϞ/ᐠ ᴖヮᴖ マつ🌻 you said in a Pokémon forum thread that it is your favorite character ϞϞ/ᐠ >ヮ< マ💖

*keeps hugging tighttt*🤗❤

download_1723529538.png

KindleMissie August 13th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Most welcome Sunshine Funshine ☀️🐻🤗💖🌟

I am so happy you liked it!😊❤️

@KindleMissie

I love "Sunshine Funshine" hehe, cute nickname, thank youuu, Missiee!💖

KindleMissie August 15th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Welcome Sunshine Funshine! 😊💙🌞

TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch August 11th

🌞Do you feel that warm sun🌞 and love💞?! It's  🌤️Sunisshiningandsoareyou🌞 receiving a peer apppreciation from 🤏teenytinyturtle🐢. 

sunisshiningandsoareyou1_1723411597.png

🌤️Sunisshiningandsoareyou🌞 your kind words from 🤏teenytinyturtle🐢 are as follows:

"Thanks 🙏 Sun 🌞 for always shining down 🌅 and making us👥 smile😁! You 🫵 always work 💻💼 so hard 🦾 on cups 🍵 and your efforts 💁‍♀️💁‍♂️ are appreciated🥰!!"

🤏teenytinyturtle🐢 also points out a few of your amazing qualities 🌤️Sunisshiningandsoareyou🌞 :

sunisshiningandsoareyou2_1723412427.png

💕Empathetic🤗: They look to understand and share the feelings of others.

😊Cheerful🌈: They are fun to be around.

🤲Supportive🤝: They are kind and helpful.

👐Open-Minded🧠: They are able to see things from others' point of view.

I have to say that I whole-💛 agree with all the wonderful things that 🤏teenytinyturtle🐢 has shared about you, 🌤️Sunisshiningandsoareyou🌞.

🤏teenytinyturtle🐢 also send you:

Sunshine on you 🌞

sun-waving.gif

you-are-my-sunshine-i-love-you.gif

For taking the time🕑 to appreciate 🌤️Sunisshiningandsoareyou🌞, we thank 🙏you 🫵

🤏teenytinyturtle🐢!!!!

If you 🫵would like to appreciate🤲 some of your peers 👥who have made you smile😁, or brightened 🌞your day, you can do so using the Peer Appreciation Form

If you 🫵too, would like to create 🧑‍🎨 appreciation images 🔰 for fellow peers 👥by joining the peer appreciation team, you🫵 can Click here to apply. 

VictoriaLove7 August 12th

@TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch

It is a very cute Sunshine 🌞❤ & turtle 🐢 theme graphic, Girl! 👩(。╹▿╹。)

It is a Sunshine 🌞❤ theme because it is for Sunshine 🌞❤ @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞❤୧( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )୨ from Teeny 🐢(„• ֊ •„)੭ @TeenyTinyTurtle 🐢𓆉︎

In the message graphic there are cute yellow Sunshine 🌞❤ that have these faces ( •᎑• ) (๑•◡•๑) ( ˙ᵕ˙ ) ( •ヮ• ) 

There are also orange 🍊 Sunshine 🌞❤ & these ꩜ ☀︎ ☀️🔆🔅 

The font color for Sunshine's 🌞❤ name is orange 🍊 & the font color for Teeny's 🐢 name is yellow. The font color for the message is yellow with orange 🍊 outline because the color of the Sunshine 🌞❤ is yellow & orange 🍊 ☀︎

Girl 👧 put this '⛅' for Sunshine's 🌞❤ name & this' 🤏🐢' for Teeny's 🐢 name because 🤏 means tiny & this '🐢' is turtle 

The qualities graphic is also shining with yellow Sunshine 🌞❤, yellow heart 💛, outlines of Sunshine ☼, teal turtles 🐢 𓆉︎

The Sunshine 🌞❤ is super cute wearing a soft blue bow tie (˶ ••˶)  

The green turtles 🐢 has this face (•ヮ• )

There is a bulb sticker 💡 that says 'shine bright', stickers of 'you're pure magic', 'empathetic', 'live & support ', 'hugger', a green 'positive vibes' sticker that is in the same tone as the turtles 🐢, 'free your mind' sticker, a Sunshine 🌞❤ sticker that says 'look on the bright side', a hand 🤲 holding a teal heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 that says 'moral support', a yellow Sunshine 🌞❤ that says 'here comes the Sun', & an ear👂 sticker that says 'good listener'

The title of the graphic is 'Peer Qualities' with a heart ᡣ𐭩 on letter P & Q with white background on the title. There are also outlines of white flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ So, the font color for the qualities letters is white ('◡')

The waving Sunshine 🌞❤ gif image is also cute with this face ヾ(◔ヮ◔)

The Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ gif image is pretty with the Sunshining 🌞❤ brightly on them & there are yellow sparkles ✦✦

The letters color for Sunshine's 🌞❤ name is yellow because the color of Sunshine 🌞❤ is yellow. The letters color for Teeny's 🐢𓆉︎ name is green because the color of turtle 🐢𓆉︎ is green 

There is an emoji to show each quality & the letters color for the qualities names is orange 🍊 & for the sentences is yellow because the colors of Sunshine 🌞❤ in the graphic is yellow & orange 🍊 

Girl 👧 put emoji to show word, e.g., time 🕙, thank you 🙏, peers 👥, create 🧑‍🎨, images 🔰

@TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch

E, this is absolutely adorable, and sooooo sunnyyyyy, love how you personalized the graphics so much with lots of lovely stickers and emoticons, thank youuu for making it so so bright and beautiful for me!💛

@teenytinyturtle 

Teeny, you're so kind, friend, thank youu for your sweet message, it is ever so encouraging and inspiring to keep going. Lots of love and sunshine your way as well.🤗💛

Keep being your turtlyyy brilliant self.🐢💛

healingsoul4892 August 12th

Its an honor to start my week by sharing this beautiful appreciation that @cristlecares has received from @teenytinyturtle

46378644906_1723478527.PNG

They also sent you refreshing fruit!🍎🍊🍇🍉🍌🍍

salad.gif

teenytinyturtle - Your sweet and thoughtful nature shines through every word in this appreciation. Keep spreading your amazing positive vibes!🐢💚

cristlecares - Your positive energy and warm presence make you such a beloved part of our community. Thank you for all you do!🌟

@healingsoul4892

It is a pretty Sunset 🌇 theme graphic, Soul! 🌸(..◜ᴗ◝..)

There is a Sunset 🌇 photograph with white cloud ☁️,  so the font color is white

The refreshing fruit 🍉🥝🍓 gif image looks yumm (っ˘ڡ˘🥝ς)

healingsoul4892 August 12th

🍓🍍 get ready for a fruity dose of appreciation! Im excited to share this vibrant and uplifting appreciation message from @Riri1616 to @ManemisLux

Dive into this sweet message and celebrate the amazing qualities of @ManemisLux with us!🍇🍉

654896547428_1723480924.PNG

They also sent you a self care kit!

selfcare_1723480948.PNG

Riri1616, your positivity and dedication truly inspire us all! The way you support and uplift others makes a huge impact in our community🌟🍎

ManemisLux, the wonderful energy and kindness you bring make you a cherished member of our community. We're grateful for everything you do!🍍😊

@healingsoul4892

It is a cute fruity 🍊🍋🍍theme graphic, Soul! 🌸(。╹▿╹。)

There is a lemon 🍋, an orange 🍊,  & a pineapple 🍍 in the graphic. The lemon has soft pink blushes & this face (˶•᎑•˶) , the pineapple 🍍 wears sunglasses 👓 & has this face (⌐■ヮ■-)

There are also an orange 🍊 & white color umbrella ⛱

The orange 🍊 has little hearts 💕 & this face ٩(๑ᴖ ᴑ ᴖ๑)۶ 

The kit image has books 📚,  socks 🧦, iPod 📱, paint 🎨 , & flowers 𖥧𖤣𓇗 & shoes 👟 

KindleMissie August 15th

Hello hello lovely peoppos!😃👋 

I hope you are having cutesy day!🩷 Well, today I have some of the appreciations to deliver from our birthday hooman!🥳🎂🎊🎈

Yes it’s @teenytinyturtle 🐢💓 Happy Birthday Tiny🌟

*Pabam Pabam Pabam* Our first appreciation award from teeny goes to @VictoriaLove7!!🎉🎉🎉

Congratulations Vick!🤩 Now time to deliver the message!🙂 here you go :)

img-2014_1723757483.jpeg

The message reads: Hey Vic, Just wanted to say thank you for always making me smile and being so supportive, I really appreciate you 💜 Life isn't always easy, but we muddle through and its all better for having you in it 🤗

Lovely teeny also has share the wonderful personality traits you possess 😃✨ These are:

img-2015_1723757726.jpeg

Teeny wanted us to give you a bouquet of flowers 💐 I hope you like it!☺️

flowers-bouquet.gif

Thank you so @VictoriaLove7 for being a wonderful person and spreading smiles. We are grateful to have sweet person like you! Keep being the wonderful person you are!😊💖

@teenytinyturtle first of all I hope you had a wonderful birthday bash today!🌟💞 Thank you for sending this and all of the others sweet messages with us. You are such a lovely, cutesy, caring teeny 🤩💗 A bouquet 💐 of flowers for me to you too!🤗

You both are love and cherished!❤️ Candies for both you🍬🍬🍬

VictoriaLove7 August 16th

@KindleMissie

Thank youu, Missie! 🌼ヾ(๑╹ヮ╹๑)ノ”🤗  for this very cute post from Teeny 🐢(„• ֊ •„)੭ for me 🥺😭

There is a cute yellow Sunshine 🌞❤ peeking from behind the cloud ☁️ 

The Sunshine 🌞❤ has soft pink blushes & this face (ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ) , the cloud ☁️ has this face ꒰ *´◡`* ꒱ with little sparkles ✦✦

There is a turtle 🐢 swimming to show Teeny 🐢𓆉︎ The turtle 🐢 has this face (˶ ❛ᴗ❛˶)

There is a pastel rainbow 🌈 with soft blue cloud ☁️ that have this face (˶◔ᴗ◔˶)

There is a rainbow 🌈 mug to show me that has this face (⁠◍⁠•⁠◡•⁠◍⁠)⁠

There is a soft pink jellyfish with Sunflowers ꕤ🌻ꕤ on its head, the jellyfish has this face ( •• ), & there are soft pink little fish 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆛 jumping out of the teal sea 🌊 water 

There are dolphins 🐬 & yellow sparkles ✦✦

The font color for the name is soft blue & the font color for the message is soft pink, it is in the same tones as the soft pink & soft blue colors of the pastel rainbow 🌈 

The bouquet 💐 of flowers gif image is cute, there are red, yellow, pink, & white flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀

The letters colors in typing are blue, soft peach 🍑,  purplish, soft blue, orange 🍊, yellow, purple, & green.

@TeenyTinyTurtle

Thank youu, Teeny! 🐢𓇼(„• ֊ •„)੭𓇼꩜ᨒ𓆉︎ for this appreciation 🥺😭

you wrote, life isn't always easy, but we muddle through it & it's all better for having me in it 😭🥺 Thank youu, Teeny 🐢𓆉︎ 😭 & me hopes you are doing something you enjoy on your birthday yesterday! 🐢🤗

*nom nom candies 🍬🍬 & shares with Teeny 🐢 & Missie 🌼(..◜ᴗ◝..)

KindleMissie August 16th

@VictoriaLove7

SWEETT!!!😍💗🍬 So happy you like it!😊💖🌟

KindleMissie August 15th

*clears throat* Our Second appreciation awards from teeny goes to @communitymodfinn!!🎉🎉🎉

Congratulations Mod Finn!!🥳✨ I am going to read this message for you!😊🌟

img-2017_1723758720.jpeg

The message reads: Hey Finn, Finley Jr, Frosty, Storm! Wow, not quite the same as when it was just one little fox xD thank you for keeping the rooms safe and supportive and for always being so welcoming and kind, I really appreciate it.

Teeny also has highlighted your admirable qualities here!😃✨

img-2018_1723758887.jpeg

Teeny has been really touched with everything you do and has sent warm hugs for you! 🫂🥰☺️

hug-day.gif

I feel like you guys are going to have tea party next in a seashell 🐚 , hehehe!😁☕️🍪💓

Thank you so much @communitymodfinn for being an amazing listener, mod, friend and many more. Your kindness and empathy is lighting up 7 Cups! We are so grateful to have you! 😊💖

UwU!! All credits for so sweet messages @teenytinyturtle 🐢🩷 thank you teeny!😊 

Kudos to both of you! We love you!☺️💗

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute fox 🦊 & turtle 🐢 theme graphic, Missie! 🌼ヾ(๑╹ヮ╹๑)ノ

There is a soft grey fox 🦊 & a turtle 🐢 because it is for Finn & Finn's pfp is a fox 🦊 & it is from Teeny 🐢(„• ֊ •„)੭

The pastel graphic has a fox 🦊 licking a lollipop 🍭 with this face  /ᐠ ᵔ؂ᵔマ🍭ฅ & there are shell 🐚 shape soft pink & soft purple balloons & a soft blue balloon 🎈 because it is from Teeny 🐢 & Teeny's pfp is a sea turtle 🐢 

There is a white 🎁 nearby the fox 🦊

There is a cute turtle 🐢 swimming towards the fox 🦊

There are soft blue shells 🐚 as decoration on top left corner & flag 🚩 decoration on top right corner. There are white Sunflowers ꕤ🌻ꕤ on the bubble shape message space & a soft peach 🍑 heart

There is a tea 🍵 party section with a pink shell 🐚 as the table, tea 🫖☕ set, & slices of cheesecakes 🍰

The font color for the name is blue & green for the message (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)

The letters colors are blue, peach 🍑, yellow, green, purplish, purple, & soft blue 

The warm hugs is a cute peach & goma cat ^•⩊•^ 

Peach cat has soft pink wiggle ears, blushes, & tail •⩊•˶^ Ⳋ

KindleMissie August 16th

@VictoriaLove7

Lovely!😊💗

CommunityModFinn September 4th

@teenytinyturtle

That is so kind of you, I appreciate you Teeny, Tiny and Turtle! I am very happy to have met you. *hugs if you want any* 💜

@KindleMissie

Thank you for making the message so sweet!

KindleMissie September 4th

@CommunityModFinn

You're very very welcome!😊 So happy you liked it💗✨

KindleMissie August 15th

Our today’s last appreciation award from teeny goes to @calmrosebud 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Congratulations Rose for winning this award!!🤩🌟 Time to reveal the lovely message for you!❤️

img-2019_1723759940.jpeg

The message reads: Hey Rose, I know we haven't spoken for a while but I've never had the chance to fully appreciate how supportive you have been towards both me, and other members. You radiate with friendliness, and its really appreciated 💜

Roses are red 🌹, Teeny is green 🐢, honey 🍯 is sweet and teeny says so are you!🤩🌟💝

Here to your awesome peer qualities pointed out by teeny!🥳💗

img-2020_1723760326.jpeg

Teeny also has sent a bouquet 💐 of flowers for you Rosie!🤩💗

flower-delivery-teddy-bear.gif

Thank you so much @calmrosebud for being a marvellous listener! Your roses of kindness are making 7 Cups with lovely scent of empathy and creating the sweet nectar of positivity! We are so grateful to have you rose!😊💝 

Lovely @teenytinyturtle, you are such a sweetheart!💓 You know how to bring those lovely smiles and warmth for everyone!! Thank you for everything you do!😊💝

We here at 7 Cups love you both!🤗💞✨

That’s it for now, have a great everyday cutesy people!💗💗💗

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute turtle 🐢, sea & a rose 🌹 theme graphic, Missie! 🌼(。╹▿╹。)

It is a turtle 🐢, sea 🌊, & a rose 🌹 theme because it is from Teeny 🐢 & for Rose 🌹

There is a cute turtle 🐢 that has this face (˶ ❛ᴗ❛˶) , a soft pink rose 🌹 with this face (ᵔоᵔ), a blue birdie 🐦 with this face ⋋(••)⋌,  a caterpillar 🐛 with this face (´◔᎑◔`), & a ladybug 🐞 with this face (◔.◔)

There are soft purple seaweed, yellow, pink, & red flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀,  & green ʚïɞ & teal ʚïɞ butterflies 

The bouquet of flowers 💐 held by a mocha bear gif image is pretty & glittery ⍝ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ💐⍝

KindleMissie August 16th

@VictoriaLove7

Cutesy!!💖💖 Thanks Vicks!🤗❤

CalmRosebud August 17th

@KindleMissie @teenytinyturtle

Hello, Special Teeny, Thank you for this lovely appreciation. Much love, Rose

screenshot-2024-08-17-at-11-10-04-am_1723907416.png

CalmRosebud August 17th

@KindleMissie

Kindle, Thanks for making this appreciation so pretty and special.

Love and Courage, Rose

KindleMissie August 17th

@CalmRosebud

Thank you so much Rosie!😊💗 I am so happy you liked it🤩❤

Hellooo @KindleMissie you've received a super duper sweet message from @Sunisshiningandsoareyou who would like to acknowledge all your amazing work and remind you that you're a wonderful person we really appreciate! 🌞

1_1723988776.png

2_1723988786.png

3_1723991544.png

4_1723988824.png

The message reads: Hey hey Marvelous Missieee!💖 I just wanted to take a moment to shower you with some much-deserved appreciation. Your creativity sparkles like the brightest stars in the night sky, and your graphic designs are nothing short of magic. Each piece you create has a way of bringing joy and color into our lives, leaving everyone a little more inspired. I'm truly so grateful to have your brilliant self in our Peer Appreciation Team!🥰 Beyond your artistic talents, it’s your kind heart and infectious enthusiasm that truly light up our team. You have a wonderful ability to make everyone feel included and valued, and that warm spirit makes all the difference. Right from the first PM, I could tell you were determined about spreading smiles and kindness, and honestly, it's so evident how bright and beautiful your heart is.💖 As you continue to share your gifts with the world, remember that you are a shining beacon of positivity and creativity. Your unique light brightens the path for so many, and I’m so so so so grateful to have you on this journey with us. Never hesitate to remind yourself of how incredible you are, and the immense impact you have on others. Because, yes, my friend, you dooo!🥳 Wishing you endless inspiration and happiness in everything you do. Keep shining brightly, because the world needs more of your wonderful energy and compassionate warmth!🥰 Sending all the love and light your way!🌞💖

Sun says you're cheerful, purposeful, accountable, positive, innovative, optimistic and motivated. Those are all awesome qualities to possess hehe! 💛

And Sun is also sending some warm hugs your way! 🤗🫂

sending-big.gif

Missie, I can see just how right Sun is, whenever I see one of your appreciation posts here. They are truly amazing and Sun has described them perfectly. Thank you for all the efforts you take for them, I get how much effort they take hehe. You definitely deserve appreciation for it! Thank you for spreading so many smiles and for all your kindness. 🙂

Thank you so much, Sun, for writing Missie such a special message. A big thank you for being so detailed too – that can really make people feel extra special, and Missie definitely deserves that. I just love how sweet, loving and thoughtful you've been while writing this. It really shows how amazing a person you are. 🥰

Thank you to both of you, for being your extraordinarily beautiful selves. 💖 Sending you loads of love! 💞

KindleMissie August 18th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

OMG!!! Thank you so so much Sun for this incredible message.🤩💗 I am truly touched by your kinds words 😭💕 and feel grateful to be a part of such a lovely and inspiring team.😊 This super duper sweet message really means to me so much!🌟

Your guidance have been instrumental in helping me grow. Your encouragement and belief in is truly inspirational and motivation for me to keep spreading joy and kindness excitingly with our team. Thank you so much again for everything and a heartfelt message!😊💛🌟 It's a treasure for me💗🌞

@exuberantBlackberry9105

Thank you so so much for your kinds words and for creating such a lovely and cute graphics!🤩💗 These means alot to me.💕

Your support and encouragement is a motivation for me to continue spread smiles🌟💗 Thank you so much again and for being an amazing part of the team!😊💗

thanks-thank-you.gif

@KindleMissie Aww I am so glad you found the graphics cute. I'm happy to hear that, please do continue spreading smiles and enriching people's lives. That gif is so cute lol, you're most welcome. I'm loving it being part of this team hehe. 💕