Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

@WeEarth I'm happy to hear that you liked the graphics, thank you! Aww and you're welcome, happy to give you ice cream hehe. Well, sure, as you wish, let's change it up a bit and come back to ice cream a teeny bit later so it doesn't lose its special feeling lol. 🩷

BlissfulBue August 29th

@WeEarth

greetings Earth! I'm doing great! Thank you so much for checking up on me🥰 and for the ice cream! Yummy! 😋 You're awesome🎊🎉

@exuberantBlackberry9105

Thank you for such a amazing post! It looks lovely! And yes! I do love ice cream! 🥰🥰

@VictoriaLove

Always on point with the analysis! Never slacking!

@BlissfulBue I'm so glad you liked the post hehe. Ooh ice cream, want some more? 🍨🍨

BlissfulBue August 31st

@exuberantBlackberry9105

Of course! I'm always keen for more! 🎉 Wanna share?

@BlissfulBue Sure, more ice cream for you! 🍧

ice-cream-ice-cream-cone.gif

WeEarth August 29th

@BlissfulBue

Aww Bue, happy to hear that! Its always nice to hear from you my friend 💜

cat-pet.gif

BlissfulBue August 31st

@WeEarth

Sending hugsies to you! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

sadcat13 August 25th

We have a special message for @PastaIsVeryUnderrated . A secret friend is sending you some colours of joy along with a lovely message!

ze8dxdp_1724618652.jpeg

Your secret friend highlighted these of your qualities:
🎨 Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place
🎨 Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart
🎨 Rational - They are sensible, not moody
🎨 Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made
🎨 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
🎨 Cheerful - They are fun to be around
🎨 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone

purposeful-resilient-rational-accountable-empathetic-cheerful-friendly_1724618665.png

Your secret friend´s message for you:

Dija is really cheerful and friendly person. It's always nice to see them spread joy and kindness in the group chat. I love the way they spot silver lining in bad times and stay motivated and hopeful. She is incredibly talented too, her paintings speak volume of hard work and passion they have.I really wish they get back all the love and support they deserve,wishing you best life ahead friend, keep being amazing you *hugs*💙

dija-is-really-cheerful-and-friendly-person-it-s-always-nice-to-see-them-spread-joy-and-kindness-in-the-group-chat-i-love-the-way-they-spot-silver-lining-in-bad-times-and-stay-motivated-and-hope_1724618698.png

Thank you for always seeing the best in life and others. Your optimism and creativity is bringing joy to your friends, and we are grateful to have you in our community.

VictoriaLove7 August 26th

@sadcat13

It is a very cute painting 🎨 theme graphic, cat! 🐈‍⬛ᓚ₍^>⩊<^₎

There is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ being painted 🎨  with the phrase 'create your own Sunshine 🌞❤'

The Sunshine 🌞❤ has soft pink blushes & this face (⁠⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍)⁠

The qualities graphic is also a painting 🖼 theme 🖌 with a brown color tone

There is a paint 🎨 point for each quality in typing 

The message graphic is a woman 👩 painting 🎨 🖌in a field of Sunflowers 🌻 ꕤ

The font color for the message is brown because the graphic color tone & the background of the 'create your Sunshine 🌞❤ ' image are brown. So, the letters color in typing is also brown o(^▽^)o

sadcat13 August 25th

We have one more appreciation to share, this time for none other then @versatileWhisper1571 ! Your friend @peacefulpurple08 is sending you some warm hugs and this tasty ice-cream 🍦

28e27a9ce9131e9b4c6e4fc89c8b8fb1_1724619421.jpg

screenshot-20240820-224601_1724619395.png

Purple highlighted these of your qualities that make you so awesome:

💜 Supportive - They are kind and helpful
🌸 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
💜 Cheerful - They are fun to be around
🌸 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
💜 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
🌸 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

supportive-friendly-cheerful-empathetic-positive-respectful_1724619500.png

Purple´s special message for you:

I appreciate how no matter how she feels, she can light up a room. She's funny, and kind, and all around an amazing person. I find that she is very loving and that she deserves that kind of love to be reciprocated. 💕 🤗
i-appreciate-how-no-matter-how-she-feels-she-can-light-up-a-room-she-s-funny-and-kind-and-all-around-an-amazing-person-i-find-that-she-is-very-loving-and-that-she-deserves-that-kind-of-love-t_1724619529.png

Thank you for being your amazing self. Being loving to everyone is so admirable and kind of you, but don´t forget to give yourself the same love and kindness too 😊

Thank you purple for appreciating Whisper. Kindness is important, and we are so grateful that you are helping us spread it by appreciating those you care about 😊

peacefulpurple08 August 25th

@sadcat13

It looks awesome! 💜

sadcat13 August 26th

@peacefulpurple08 happy you like it 😊

peacefulpurple08 August 26th

@sadcat13

Of course, I do! Thank you! :)

@sadcat13

It is a pretty purple & heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 theme graphic, cat! 🐈‍⬛ᓚ₍^•⩊•^₎ 

It is a purple theme because it is from Purple ᕕ(..◜ᴗ◝..)ᕗ

There is a purple bear ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ hugging image with this face ⍝ʕ ᵔᴥᵔʔ⍝ 

There is an ice cream 🍧 image with brownies & the sentence 'you're the sweetest brownies I've ever met & trust me I've met many brownies in my lifetime'. There are red hearts ᯓᡣ𐭩 with this face (◔ヮ◔)

The qualities graphic has a purple sky background, & hand making a heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 sign

There is a purple 💜 heart & a soft pink flower 🌸 for each quality in typing 

The message graphic is a sparkling hearts ᯓᡣ𐭩ᯓᡣ𐭩 theme with purple 💜 hearts, outlines of neon pink hearts  ᯓᡣ𐭩 , & soft pink sparkles ✦✦

It is a heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 theme with a purple color tone because in their message to Whisper, Purple say 'she is very loving' °ʚ(*´꒳`*)ɞ°

There is this '😊' in typing because it is cat's 🐈‍⬛ ᓚ₍^ᴖ⩊^₎ signature emoji ^•⩊•^

peacefulpurple08 September 2nd
@versatileWhisper1571
healingsoul4892 August 26th

A special appreciation from @ninapsy3 to @vn26

We have a warm and heartfelt message to share! @ninapsy3 has taken the time to express her gratitude for @vn26 and its truly touching❤️

859498698346_1724659362.PNG

The message says: I care about you! You are always considered and have beautiful emphatic soul!

Aww❤️

🍵She also sends you healing tea!🍵

colored-water-coloutedwater.gif

vn26, you are deeply appreciated for your beautiful, empathetic soul and ninapsy3 wanted you to know how much you matter. you both represent the best of our community here at 7 Cups - a place where support, care and kindness truly shine✨

❤️Thank you so much both of you❤️

@healingsoul4892

It is a pretty soft pink indigo theme graphic, Soul! ^•⩊•^

There is a soft pink ribbon 🎀, two soft pink ʚїɞ ʚïɞ butterflies, pink hearts 💗, soft pink indigo heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 , red sparkles ✦ ✦ & white ribbons 𐙚

The font color is soft indigo, so the letters color in typing is also soft indigo (..◜ᴗ◝..)

The healing tea 🍵 being poured looks yumm (っ˘ڡ˘ς)旦~

healingsoul4892 August 26th

A shining appreciation for @wandamx26

In the spirit of self-love and resilience, wandamx26 has taken a moment to acknowledge their own strength during tough times❤️they've faced incredible challenges, including the loss of a loved one, family struggle  and the stress of job hunting - but through it all, they've shown tremendous perseverance. ITs a beautiful reminder that appreciating yourself, especially when life gets tough, is an act of courage and growth

64899690700_1724661127.PNG

The message says: I appreciate myself for pushing through the most difficult challenges I have gone through recently like the passing of my grandma, the potential divorce of my parents, and most of all trying to find a job.

And what better way to celebrate that strength than with some well-deserved ice cream?🍦wandamx26 trated themselves to this sweet virtual gift as a symbol of comfort and self-care, because even small joys can make a big difference when times are tough

ice-cream-cone.gif

Oooh, so many flavors to choose from!😋🤩

Wandamx26, your resilience is truly inspiring, and we're proud to have you as part of our community, Keep shining and continue being the strong amazing person you are✨

❤️Thank you so much❤️

@healingsoul4892

It is a pretty cherry ❀⊱✿⊰❀ blossoms 🌸 theme graphic, Soul! ₍^ᴖ⩊ᴖ^₎

There are soft indigo & white cherry blossoms 🌸 ❀ 

There is a soft pink animal with this face (˶ -⩊- ˶)

There is an ice cream 🍦 gif image with white, soft indigo, & pink ice cream scopes (っ˘ڡ˘🍦ς)

The letters color is soft indigo because the color of the cherry blossoms 🌸 are mostly soft indigo (*´◡`*) 

TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch August 26th

@healingsoul4892

I absolutely LOVE that they are loving and appreciating themself!! This is so beautiful and inspiring!

KindleMissie August 26th

WOW!!🤩 Today is bursting with vibrant colours 🌈✨ and heartwarming compliments!!😃🌟 Woohoo! High five guys🙌

Greetings everyone!👋 I am here to do some additions in today’s colourful festivities!🎨✨😊

This lovely message that I am going to share is for @iampoet from sweet @heathermarie95 🎉🎉🎉

img-2068_1724666439.jpeg

The message reads: Poet is a kind person and im glad to have come across their account. It is great to see how much they have accomplished. Keep up the great work, poet! we are so glad to have you as a listener!

Friend Poet, sweet Heather is so grateful to have a friend like you and emphasised some of your wonderful peer qualities.💖 Here they are: 

img-2069_1724666654.jpeg

Lovely Poet, your sweet bestie has also sent some healing tea 🍵 for you!💞

tea-drink.gif

Thank you so much @iampoet for being such an amazing person and always supporting everyone around you. Your kindness and empathy shine brightly, just like beautiful poetry. We are incredibly grateful to have you with us. 😊💗

A huge thank you also goes to @heathermarie95 for sharing such a lovely message of appreciation. Your thoughtfulness and dedication are valued.💞✨

We cherish you both!❤️

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute pink doggo ૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა theme graphic, Missie! ⋋(>ʚ<)⋌

It is pink doggo ૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა  because it is from Heather & Heather's pfp is courage the pink doggo ૮₍ ◔ܫ◔ ₎ა

There is a pink doggo with this face ૮₍ ˶◔ܫ◔˶ ₎ა, a pink Tulip with this face (˶◔ヮ◔˶)

There is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ with soft pink blushes & this face (•᎑•)

There is a yellow star ⭐ holding pink heart shape ᯓᡣ𐭩 balloon 🎈 with this face ( •ヮ• )

There is a bunny 🐰 holding a carrot 🥕 with this face ʚ₍ᐢ. ̫ .ᐢ₎ɞ

There are blue ⋋(•⌔•)⋌, yellow ⋋(•⌔•)⋌purple ⋋(•⌔•)⋌, green ⋋(•⌔•)⋌, pink ⋋(•⌔•)⋌, & gray ⋋(•⌔•)⋌ birdies 

There are froggies 🐸 singing with these faces ₍°ヮ°₎♪ ₍ᵕ ᴑ ᵕ₎♪

There is a pastel rainbow 🌈,  a pile of books 📚, a blue flower, & a pink feather 🪶 pen. It is a feather 🪶 pen because it is for Poet ‎٩( ᵕᴗᵕ )و

The font color for the name & the 'you are' is blue, brown for the message & the qualities sentences. The qualities names is in tosca 

The healing tea 🍵 gif image has a transparent tea cup, & the tea looks yumm (っ˘ڡ˘ς)旦~

The letters colors are blue, peach 🍑,  yellowsoft blue, greenpurplish, purple, & teal. It is Missie's signature colors ⋋(ᴖ⌔ᴖ)⋌

KindleMissie August 26th

@VictoriaLove7

😍💗💗💗

KindleMissie August 26th

Another lovely appreciation!!🥳

This heartfelt message is for @Thedreaming from our delightful friend @LovelyForever6990 🎉🎉🎉

img-2070_1724669754.jpeg

The message reads: Broke thru impenetrable walls that have rarely been touched before, profound ability to deliver genuine empathy. doesn't just listen... he goes above and beyond to hear your soul. Thank you for being a rare breed and a guiding light.

Sparkling Dreamer, Lovely friend would like you to know how amazing you are and hence they share your awesome personality traits with us!🤩✨✨✨

img-2071_1724670092.jpeg

Delighting Lovely has also sent lots of love for you!!❤️❤️❤️

hey-there-hey.gif

Thank you so much @Thedreaming for being such a wonderful listener and a fantastic friend. Your empathy, kindness, and compassion truly make you a shining beacon and a sparkling dreamer!✨💖 We feel so lucky to have you here!😊💗

Also, a heartfelt thanks to @LovelyForever6990 for sending sweet message of appreciation, which reflects just how lovely you are. Your efforts mean the world to us.☺️💖💖

You both are deeply loved and treasured!💝💝💝

LovelyForever6990 August 26th

@KindleMissie 

This is awesome thank you so much

KindleMissie August 26th

@LovelyForever6990

Your welcome🤗 I am glad you liked it🤩💗

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute dreaming ⋆𖦹.✧˚(ᴗ˳ᴗ) theme graphic, Missie! <(ᴖ )

It is a dreaming theme ⋆𖦹.✧˚(ᴗ˳ᴗ)💤 because it is for dreaming ‎٩(⸝⸝ᵕᴗᵕ⸝⸝)و*̣̩⋆*

There is a sleeping crescent 🌙 moon with this face (ᵕᴗᵕ ) & a sign that say 'dream big' , yellow & peach 🍑 stars ᯓ★ , a girl with this face (˶◉‿◉˶) & a gray kitty with this face ^ᵔ⩊ᵔ^ 

There is a boy being a superhero 🦸‍♂️ with a peach 🍑 cap with teal ✦✦ sparkles around him & a blue cloud ☁️ with this face ꒰˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶

There is an orange 🍊 thank you envelope ✉ with an orange 🍊 kitty that has this face ฅ^ᵔ ꈊ ᵔ^ฅ

The font color for the name & the  'you are' is peach 🍑 & black for the message & the qualities sentences. The font color for the qualities names is teal 

The lots of love gif image is a hamster 🐹 waving among the peach 🍑 color hearts ᯓᡣ𐭩ᡣ𐭩 & the hamster 🐹 has this face ( • ꈊ • )つ 

The letters colors are blue, peach 🍑,  soft blue, orange 🍊,  purplish, yellow, teal, & purple. Those are Missie's signature colors ⋋(>⌔<)⋌

KindleMissie August 26th

@VictoriaLove7

lovely💖

KindleMissie August 31st

Hi there, wonderful friends!😃👋 I hope your weekend is going splendidly and filled with relaxation!✨💗 

I'm back with some exciting appreciation news to share, you ready for it!!🤩

Our first delightful shoutout goes to the radiant Funshine🌞✨ @Sunisshiningandsoareyou from lovely friend @healingsoul4892 🎉🎉🎉

img-2090_1725123969.jpeg

img-2091_1725124160.jpeg

The message reads: Dear Sun,

I’ve been meaning to take a moment to share just how much I appreciate you and everything you do!😊ever since I first joined, you’ve been such a comforting presence and a huge source of support. I honestly don’t know what I would’ve done without your guidance in the beginning—you really made everything feel less overwhelming and more welcoming. Thanks for always being so patient and kind. Your reassurance and positivity made all the difference.

Its been such a pleasure getting to work with you in PAT and seeing firsthand the care and thoughtfulness you bring to everything you do. The warmth you bring to the team makes it such a joy to be a part of❤️your words really lift my spirits, and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate having you as both a mentor and a friend.

You’re truly a treasure, Sun, and I’m grateful to know you. Wishing you only the best, always—you deserve it! ✨

Sunshine you are truly a glimmering Funshine and lovely healing shared here is how!!🤩🌞✨

img-2092_1725124438.jpeg

Woohoooo🥳 sweet friend healing has sent lots of sunshine on your way!!✨✨✨✨🌞🌞🌞

virtual-sunshine-sunshine.gif

How wonderful!🙂 A heartfelt thanks to @Sunisshiningandsoareyou for being such an incredible person, leader, friend, and source of inspiration. Funshine, you consistently brighten everyone’s lives with your radiant energy. May you continue to shine brightly, spreading joy and kindness wherever you go!😊🌞💗✨ We are truly thankful to have you in our lives!❤️ 

A huge thank you to @healingsoul4892 for sharing this beautiful message with us!🌟 Your kindness and efforts mean so much!😊💞 Your sweet are truly healing, lovely soul!✨ Keep being the sweet person you are *meow meow*😺💖

You both are deeply loved and appreciated! ❤️❤️❤️

VictoriaLove7 August 31st

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute Sunshine 🌞❤ theme graphic, Missie! ˎ(>ʚ< )ˏ

There is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ because it is for Sunshine 🌞❤  ୧( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )୨

There is an orange 🍊 white kitty because it is from Soul & Soul's pfp is an orange 🍊 kitty ^•⩊•^

The yellow Sunshine 🌞❤ has this face (◔ヮ◔)

The kitty ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ has this face ᓚ₍^•⩊•^₎

There are Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ , these shapes ꩜ in tosca ꩜, blue ꩜, yellow ꩜, & purplish ꩜  The background is yellow checkered motif 𖣯𖣯

The font color for the name & the 'you are ' is blue because one of the ꩜ is blue ꩜

The font color for the message & the qualities sentences are purplish because the color of the centers of the Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ is purplish o(^▽^)o

The font color for the qualities names is tosca because one of the shapes ꩜ is  tosca ꩜ 

In the qualities graphic there is also a yellow star ⭐ that has soft pink blushes & this face  (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ )

The Sunshine 🌞❤ gif image is a cute penguin 🐧 with a Sunshine 🌞❤ & rainbow 🌈 

The letters colors are blue, peach 🍑,  yellow, teal,  purplish, green, purple, & orange 🍊.  Those are Missie's ⋋(ᴖ⌔ᴖ)⋌ signature colors 

Missie <(ᴖ ) say, Sunshine 🌞❤ Funshine! (ᵔ◡ᵔ)

KindleMissie August 31st

@VictoriaLove7

💛💛💛

healingsoul4892 September 2nd

@KindleMissie

missie, this post is pure sunshine!🌞thank you for making it shine so brightly!💛

KindleMissie September 3rd

@healingsoul4892

😊💗

bear-ted.gif

Hey hey @Everstorm you've received a beautiful message from @TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch who would like to acknowledge your amazing qualities and wants to remind you of the wonderful person you are. 💙

1_1725132850.png

2_1725130555.png

The message reads: Everstorm is very kind and understanding and is extremely intelligent. Conversations with him seem to lead to amazing revelations and always bring in a new perspective I haven't thought of before. He is accepting of new ideas and has a desire to make things better. He is open-minded and empathetic, and also very intuitive. He is incredibly resilient and has been throughout life. He is capable of so many wonderful things, and I am so honored and grateful to be able to hold space for him each week. He may not realize how wonderful he is, but I see it and want him and the community to know his worth and wonderfulness! (Not sure if that is even a word, but if not then I just made it one lol). Thank you Everstorm for being you, for trusting me to hold space for you, being determined to grow, and for being authentic and vulnerable during our conversations.

E would like to highlight that you are Innovative, intuitive, empathetic, resilient, purposeful, coachable, and open-minded! Those are some wonderful qualities hehe, please don't forget that you really do possess them all! 🩵

We'd all like you to take care of your wonderful self and E has sent you a self-care kit for that! Take care! 💕

3_1725130564.png

And let's not forget, E would also like to share with you some sparkly aquamarine pictures. You can also view them here if you'd like: https://imgur.com/a/tgrhjJ5

1-z5dfsld_1725130628.jpg

2-51cgj55_1725130636.jpg

3-kgefb3a_1725130644.jpg

4-oycmi9i_1725130654.jpg

5-0vysvtf_1725133174.jpg

Everstorm, I can already tell, just with the sweet message E had written for you, that you're an awesome person. Being able to bring in new perspectives definitely makes you a very unique person. Accepting new ideas and making things better isn't always easy, which is why we're proud of you for doing it. We see your wonderfulness even if you can't see it right now. 💎

Thank you so much, E, for writing such a kind message for your member buddy. This is really very sweet of you. Thank you for helping Everstorm and the rest of the community see his wonderfulness. 🩵

Sending you both loads of love. Take care of youselves! 💙

VictoriaLove7 September 1st

@exuberantBlackberry9105

It is a pretty aquamarine stones 🪨  theme graphic, Berry! 🫐 (๑•᎑•๑)

There are teal aquamarine stones 🪨 & pink cheery blossoms 🌸 

The font color is teal because the color of the aquamarine stones is teal. So, the letters color in typing is also teal

The kit is an image of little pink 𔓘 flowers with teal leaves 🍃 grown in a soft pink color tea cup ☕ with a white heart 🤍 picture on it

There is 'sit in the Sun 🌞❤ with your favorite book' in one if the kit tips (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

There are photographs of pretty teal color aquamarine stones & the last photograph looks like kryptonite stones (。╹▿╹。)

TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch September 3rd

@exuberantBlackberry9105

You did an absolutely amazing job on this!!! Thank you so very much!! Everstorm is a wonderful individual and doesn't always see his sparkle and light, so I wanted to make sure to hilight that for everyone to see. He expressed his gratitude for the peer appreciation in our last conversation. 

Thank you again for your time and creativity. 

~E

exuberantBlackberry9105 September 4th

@TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch I'm so glad you liked it hehe. No problem, I really enjoyed working on this and with those amazing pictures that you sent too. Thanks a lot to *you* for helping him see his brilliance and letting all of us see it too. Ooh that's good to hear, I hope he liked the post. 💙

KindleMissie August 31st

Next one coming up!😃🎉🎉🎉

This heartfelt message goes out to @slowdecline48 from the ever-charming @LovelyForever6990 🎊🎊🎊

img-2093_1725132511.jpeg

The message reads: always a please to talk to, has a great soul and an active member here on many levels. we appreciate and value you.

Sweet friend, Lovely wants you to know of the wonderful personality traits you shine with which are🤩🌟: 
img-2094_1725132842.jpeg

Awww Lovely friend has sent bundles of joyous smiles all for you!!🤩💗💗✨

evening-vec50.gif

Keep smiling sweet friend!😃🌟

Thank you so much @slowdecline48 for being such a wonderful and caring person! You’re an amazing friend who is always there for everyone. We feel so lucky to have you as part of our 7 Cups family!😊❤️

Also, a big shoutout to @LovelyForever6990 for your touching message! Your kindness and thoughtfulness mean the world to us. You have a special way of bringing smiles to everyone’s faces. Keep shining bright!☺️💖💖💖

Lots of love to you both!💞🌟

VictoriaLove7 September 1st

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute Sunshine 🌞❤, tea cup ☕, rainbow 🌈,  birdie 🐦 , little girl 👧,  & a kitty ᓚ₍^•⩊•^₎ theme graphic, Missie! ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

There is a cute yellow Sunshine 🌞❤ with this face ( ˶• ᵕ •˶ ) , a soft pink birdie 𓅪 with blue wing & this face <(•`) , a red, yellow, greensoft blue rainbow 🌈 with a soft pink heart 💗, a soft yellow cup ☕ with this face (˶◔᎑◔˶) & there are little soft pink ♪ music notes around it 

There is a green plant 🪴, & a bunny 🐰 leaning on it, a girl 👧 with this face (◕◡◕) , a kitty with this face ₍^•⩊•^₎

There is a yellow butterfly ʚïɞ, yellow ✦✦ sparkles , yellow ⚡ & soft pink ⚡ flashes, yellow ✿ & pink ✿ flowers, a brown sign with a post it note 🪧 with a heart outline ᯓᡣ𐭩 , green leaves 🍃, little white 𔓘ֶָ֢  flowers 

The font color for the name, the 'you are', & the qualities sentences is  green because the color of the leaves 🍃 & the plant 🪴 are green 

The font color for the qualities names is soft pink because the color of the bird 𓅪, the musical notes  ♪, & the heart 💗 are soft pink 

The smile gif image is a purple smiley icon with soft pink blushes & this face ('◡') & there are soft pink hearts 💕 

The letters colors are blue, teal, peach 🍑,  yellow, purple, orange 🍊, purplish, green, & soft blue. Those are Missie's ⋋(ᵔ⌔ᵔ )⋌ signature colors (..◜ᴗ◝..)

KindleMissie September 3rd

@VictoriaLove7

lovely!!!💞