Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 October 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

So starry graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The stars in the graphic shows the appreciated, G2 pfp! 💫 The color of the letters are in green tone just like the background in the graphic. The hearts are yellow because G2's pfp is in yellow color tone! ©️ Sunshine's original style! 🤗❤

It is a very shining graphic with all the stars, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

The plushie is also a cute star! 🤗❤

G2foru October 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you my secret friend 😊& 🌞 and thank you for the sweet card & star plushie ..it's really adorable 😍

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 12th, 2023

Hey there @GoldenRuleJG your uber fantabulous self is appreciated by @ChillingRain and oh-so-generously!🥰

purple-white-cute-playful-thank-you-note-card_1697139341.png

Click me for a better view hehe!

And some (many😛) sweet candiees for the  sweeet youu! 

i-love-candy-sweets.gif

Rain, you have a way with words. It's always a pleasure reading your appreciative notes for our peers, thank you for being so appreciative and caring!💗

Goldennn, you deserve all the kindness and applause always. Rain did such a great job sending some your way this time hehe, I hope you know how appreciated you are, for being *you*!💗

VictoriaLove7 October 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a vv cute graphic note, Sunshine! 🌞❤ 

The stars colors are yellow and purple, the message in the graphic is in purple and the appreciated and appreciator's names are in green. So the letters are in purple, green for the names, and for the candies are in yellow! ©️ Sunshine's original cute style! 🤗❤

I like the stars 💫 in the graphic, the flowers at the bottom are cute, and there is a smoll star 🌠 on the transparent tape! 🤗❤ 

GoldenRuleJG October 15th, 2023

sun this is a really wonderfully done post - love the graphics and layout ❤️

@ChillingRain I’m so moved by your generous words for me - it’s always a pleasure to interact with you and I’m grateful for your encouragement and support. Big thank you for the appreciation. ❤️

GoldenRuleJG March 2nd

🥺💛❤️awww ty xx great work on the post

October 13th, 2023

Hey everyone!

@Suryansh you got an appreciation from @Sunshinegiraffe123

Sunshine sees you as:
Supportive, Authentic, Patient, Resilient, Cheerful, Respectful, Intuitive

Here's the appreciation note Sunshine sent you!

they-are-an-amazing-listener-who-has-been-by-my-side-since-i-was-on-the-teen-side-they-seem-to-understand-others-and-they-never-degrade-anyone-even-if-they-are-a-bit-unsure-their-self_1697175936.png

Also, they have sent you a champion's trophy for all the amazing work you have done!

image_1697176155.png

VictoriaLove7 October 13th, 2023

@AuRewolf

The birdling drinking tea is cute, it looks like Suryansh's pfp ☺

October 13th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7
Haha yes, it's the same birdie 😊

Suryansh October 25th, 2023

@AuRewolf You make such cute posts, Rewolf! I really appreciate your skills. I am downloading my birdie drinking tea, haha. Thank you so much 💜

@sunshinegiraffe123 Awh Sun, I'm deeply moved by your words. It's been a privilege to be your listener, and I'm thankful for the trust you've placed in me. I'm delighted that our conversations have been valuable to you. Your praise motivates me to continue being a supportive friend and a caring presence in your life and the 7 Cups community. 💜

LoveMyMoonflowers October 14th, 2023
Hello sweet Opti bear! 🥛🧸 @Optimisticempath

You’ve received this cute appreciation note from the wonderful rainbow bear 🌈🧸 @VictoriaLove7

2eae3af2-4c00-4536-bce1-57a5883e339d_1697298140.png

Victoria buddy 🌈🧸 also sent in this uber cute plushie for you! 🥺😭💖

🧸 A little note from me 🧸

Victoria 🌈🧸 thank you so much for penning this lovely little note for sweet Opti bear! 🥛🧸 And thank you for your thoughtful messages, the kindness and warmth you spread… and for being *you* 💖🌈  I hope you are being kind to yourself and looking after yourself as well 💖 *rainbow-huggles you if okay* 🥺🌈🫂

Opti bear thank you for being your sweet, genuine self as owlways 🥺💕 You mean so much to our community, and to the PAT 🫂 And you are so so loved. 🥛🧸 you are the bestest Milky bear in the world 💕 so keep being you. *huggles you if okies* 

🌙 Ni 🌸
💖
VictoriaLove7 October 14th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank youu, Nii! 🌙🤗 for making the appreciation I sent for milky bear🧸 into a cute graphic! 🌙☺

yes yes, me is rainbow bear 🌈🧸 ☺ and rainbow huggles is okie! 🌈🤗

It is soo cute with the milky color bears in the graphic and the milk cartoon ☺that shows milky bear! 🥛🧸🤗

The letters are in light blue and light pink because the background on the graphic is in light blue and light pink. There is a rainbow 🌈 in the corner that shows the appreciator (=me ☺)

I'm saving the graphic and the whole post! 🤗

Thank you also for your sweet notes for milky 🥛🧸 and me 🌈🧸, Nii! 🌙🤗

@VictoriaLove7

aww, thank *you* for being so observant as owlways, rainbow bear! 🌈🧸 *rainbow huggles youuu* 🥺🫂 hehe. 

Optimisticempath October 14th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers me heart no take it😭

you are both so amazing and kind and so sweet always 🥺 thank you Victory and Flower buddy for your vv adorable words and post fr the milk bears and rainbow and the colors in pastel pink and blues are so comfy and adorable and i luvvv it smmm😍🥺💕🥰

I love the plushie I wish I had the same irl 🥺 but me saving it for reference when me out plushie shopping next time 🥰 Victory your thoughtfulness fills my heart so much 🥺 thanks for thinking of me 💕 your the best rainbow bear and i hope you take care of you too and as flower buddy said your amazing and luvved also 🥰 *huggles flower buddy and victoryy🤗🤗

mochi-peachcat-mochi.gif

Optimisticempath October 14th, 2023

@victorialove7 

VictoriaLove7 October 15th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Thank you, milky bear! 🥛🧸🤗🌈

@Optimisticempath

*juggles you vvv tighttt* 🥺💜🫂

*huggles not juggles lol 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 15th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

I was scrolling and found this and it made me chuckle so much lollll! I've had this typo so often too, Niibuddyyy!🤣❤ we keep juggling with the huggles haha! *huggles Niibuddy*🤗❤

LoveMyMoonflowers October 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*huggsss* 😭😭😭😂😂😂

BrightIndigo October 14th, 2023

💜🌻💛 @Orca03 has sent a lovely message and a bouquet of flowers to the always wonderful @DevshiAlways 💛🌻💜

devshiapp01_1697304111.jpg

💜🌻💛💜🌻💛💜🌻💛💜🌻💛💜🌻💛💜🌻💛💜🌻💛💜🌻💛💜🌻💛

Orca03 mentioned the following qualities:

Emotionally Intelligent
Humble
Accountable
Cheerful

To the both of you, your kindness doesn't go unnoticed! Thanks for being shining stars and spreading warmth! ⭐🤗⭐

💜🌻💛💜🌻💛💜🌻💛💜🌻💛💜🌻💛💜🌻💛💜🌻💛💜🌻💛💜🌻💛

@BrightIndigo

The color tones are purple and yellow, because the graphic background is purple and the emoji is yellow, so the qualities are in purple and yellow ☺

I like the sunflowers, Bright! 🌻 ☺

@VictoriaLove7

Well spotted ! 😃 ty!

DevshiAlways October 15th, 2023

Thank you very much @BrightIndigo for conveying such sweet message 😊

And I am grateful to @Orca03 for writing appreciative message and compliments 🌻

Really thankful for this community and all amazing listeners out there for spreading positivity always 🌸

Take care 👍

❤️🍬🧡 @BenittaJ has sent a lovely message and a jar o' candies to the always wonderful @calviness 🧡🍬❤️

calvapp01_1697305817.jpg

❤️🍬🧡❤️🍬🧡❤️🍬🧡❤️🍬🧡❤️🍬🧡❤️🍬🧡❤️🍬🧡

Intuitive
Patient
Problem-solver
Innovative
Supportive
Great Communicator
Cheerful

The amount of sweetness Benitta and Calvin radiate, will make me go to the dentist haha! 😂 Keep spreading positive vibes and love! 💙🌞

❤️🍬🧡❤️🍬🧡❤️🍬🧡❤️🍬🧡❤️🍬🧡❤️🍬🧡❤️🍬🧡

GrimSox October 14th, 2023

🐎 Hei, Aurora! @Iduna 😊
😊 You've received an appreciation from a secret friend 🐎

And they say:

iduna_1697312585.png

🍫🍫 The secret friend has also sent you Chocolatessss:🍫🍫

kvikk-lunsj-elvni.gif

✮✮✮✮✮

😍 Aurora, I'm astonished by your profile!😮

Nine languages?! That's sooo impressive... not to mention the reall coool hobbies you have. Horse-riding, painting, and being outside reading a book... it's like a dream for me. The Scandinavian landscape just make me so calm, I yearn to see them someday. I also learned a bit of norsk hehe ^ ^ 😊 

Thank you for being a wonderful listener so far, I hope your listening journey continues amazingly. I'm really sure that you'll provide more people, like our secret friend here, with a comfy safe-space to share their feelings. 

High res: Iduna

@grimsmark8

It is a cool graphic,  Charlie! ☺

It is aurora borealis/Northern light because it is for aurora! ☺ 

KindWolf2023 October 15th, 2023

TO: @teenytinyturtle

Here is a wonderful appreciation from your teammate who wants you to know you are valued and cared about, because you are!!

Glad to be your teammate, Teeny!!

Included is the virtual gift of a champion's trophy!

1000001752_1697383150.jpg

1000001751_1697383055.jpg

1000001750_1697383036.jpg

@KindWolf2023

Thank youu, Wolf! 🐺🤗 for making my appreciation for Teeny into a pretty graphic! 😍

I like the way you put walnuts, maple leaves, and the tiny things in the transparent turtle shell! 🐢 I remember it is similar to Teeny's previous pfp that has transparent shell! 🐢🤗

and I like the graphic background full of bubbles just like in the sea, the gradient colors background in the first graphic! 🐺🤗

In the second graphic, each of the qualities has a turtle which is the small version of the turtle graphic, instead of bullet points and that is so creative, Wolf! 🐺☺ It is also like in the sea with the bubbles and the blue color, and the starfish in the corner! ☺

The background for the turtle holding a trophy is like on a stage! 😄

I'm saving the graphic and the whole post! 🐺🤗

KindWolf2023 October 16th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 yayyyy

I apologized to Teeny I goofed up did not prettify the text but she said she loved the graphics!!

Glad you are happy, teammate and friend!!

VictoriaLove7 October 16th, 2023

@KindWolf2023

It is already pretty! 🤗 I like the turtle points for the bullet points of the qualities☺

Thank youu, Wolf! 🐺🤗

KindWolf2023 October 18th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 welcome!!

Hiya @FruityPudding3995 you have a sweet (like your username sweeeet lol) appreciation from @Orca03. 💛
image_1697390452.png
They've sent you a virtual high five as well.
high-five-patrick-star.gif
Keep up the awesome work, lovely listeners, y'all are so appreciated for being here to offer your compassion and support!💛

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is vv cute graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The font color in the graphic is peach like the pudding color, so the letter color is peach! The background has yellow tone, so the hearts are in yellow! ©️ Sunshine's original style! 🤗❤

Ooh I love all the fruity and candilicious appreciations we get but please don't come @me if you find a few candies missing!🥰

Hiya @CitrineHearts your lovely self has been appreciated by @HelpyHelper10564 who also sent some candieees to sweeeten your smile!💛

image_1697391041.png

Helpy, you're an awesome person for always being so motivational and inspiring towards your peers. Thank you for being here and for reminding Nicole how wonderful she is!💛

Much love and lots of candiees for both of you!💛

i-love-candy-sweets.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The color of the font is pink so the letters are in pink, the color of the ice cream and the strawberry stem in the graphic is blue, so the names are in blue! ©️ Sunshine owlsome style! 🥳❤

It is a pretty graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

My lovely Nii buddy aka @lovemymoonflowers this one is for you, a vvv smol gesture to thank *you* for never failing to make me (and literally everyone else) feel so seen and happy.💛

image_1697393313.png

You're the absolute bestest and so so so so lovedddd. Thank you for all you do and being such a beautiful part of our universe.💛

image_1697393434.png

🤗*hugglesss tightttt*🤗

all-love-for-you-all-my-love.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers October 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

ahcjcjksjwkwodkdj 😭😭😭 you just the sweetest sun buddy evassss?! This was so unexpected lols, but thank youuuuu sun buddy 🥺😭💜 *huggles you tightly* (or juggles… hmmm 🤔 lol) the graphic is so dreamy and lovely and the message is just 😭😭😭 aaaaaaahhh, you are just amazing. You never fail to make everyone feel so loved and appreciated and so so special 🥺 

you even included our favourite type of maaaathhhhssss 💜 hehe it is the bestest type of maths 😛

i-love-you.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 16th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Awww *heart meltssss* 🥰Yussss it is the best kind of math in the whole universe hehe! 🥺 *hugglesssss tightttttt* 🤗💗

LoveMyMoonflowers October 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*hugggllleeeesss* 

sun buddy imagine if i didnt huggle you but if I juggleddddd youuuu 😭😭😭