Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ramblings 3

Iamwhoiamwhoami December 31st, 2023

Nothing new, same issues . I miss the people here. I have been really struggling the last few months. I have been really trying and it seems like I am going back instead of forward.

Tinywhisper11 September 30th

@Iamwhoiamwhoami I just put together some tissue paper fans and ball decorations. My piggies love chewing them and throwing them around ❤

Iamwhoiamwhoami OP September 30th

@Tinywhisper11

Sounds like they enjoy celebrating too❤️❤️

@Iamwhoiamwhoami 😁 yep! I think they do ❤

@Iamwhoiamwhoami my music keeps cutting off🙁 it's quite stormy here, it's messing with my internet connection 🙁

@Tinywhisper11 I'm sorry I'm quite nervous today, I ramble on about nothing when I get this nervous

@Tinywhisper11

I can’t do anything about that but I am giving you a snug hug❤️❤️

@Iamwhoiamwhoami snug hug from you is all I need to get me through anything ❤❤ I love you ❤

@Iamwhoiamwhoami have you eaten today??

@Tinywhisper11

As a matter of fact I am eating a healthy snack of crackers and Slim Jim’s ❤️

@Iamwhoiamwhoami what a slim jim??

@Tinywhisper11

I guess it would be a processed meat stick. Sounds disgusting but I occasionally eat them anyway.

@Iamwhoiamwhoami oh like pepperami sticks??

@Tinywhisper11

❤️ I love you ❤️

@Iamwhoiamwhoami I love you more ❤ my special earth angel ❤

@Tinywhisper11 ohhh I see what Helga means about love letters 😂😂😂😂😂😂

@Tinywhisper11

You are bursting with more love than 100 people. So even though I love you to no end. I will not argue with you, all you have to do is turn up the volume on your love to overload my capacity to receive. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😝😝😝

@Iamwhoiamwhoami so what your saying is, tiny is always right, so no point in arguing😁😁😁

@Tinywhisper11

I bow in your presence, oh merciful tiny❤️❤️❤️

@Iamwhoiamwhoami 😁😁😁

peach-love.gif

@Iamwhoiamwhoami ok it's shower time ❤ we're going to smell of strawberries today 😁 ❤ enjoy your healthy food ❤ hugs you tightly ❤❤ I love you ❤

@Tinywhisper11

❤️❤️❤️Hugs of never ending love embrace you ❤️❤️❤️

@Tinywhisper11

I may doze off at any time, ❤️I love you ❤️

@Iamwhoiamwhoami good night my earth angel ❤ I hope you have sweet dreams for once ❤❤ hugs you tightly ❤ my appointment is in half hour, so I'm gonna go get ready ❤

@Tinywhisper11

❤️❤️❤️hugs you as well, I love you ❤️❤️❤️ You are in my thoughts as always ❤️

Helgafy September 30th

Wonderful

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

@Tinywhisper11

I don't what to do. I try scrolling. But there might be something written for me to watch in between. I'm talking of your love-letters!!! I don't want to spend my energy on those pages. (I'm not angry or something - just trying to read what is written for me). Is there any way you 2 could have a thread just for your loveletters? Well - it is not a big problem - I can just find other threads to read. Just be happy and be happy and be happy. And Iam - I feel you have been more positive lately. You 2 persons (Iam and Tiny) are precious.

@Helgafy 🙂❤ we are not lovers, we are just great friends, chosen family, he's like my big brother ❤ I'm sorry it bothers you sweetie. Will definitely try and cut it down, cause your friendship is very important to both of us too ❤ hugs you tightly ❤❤

Helgafy September 30th

@Tinywhisper11

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

I know you're friends (I just write loveletters). Please don't cut it down - please, please, please. I have written to Iam maybe you could write XXX when the message is for you 2 alone, then I just scroll over.

Tinywhisper11 October 1st

@Helgafy ok that's a great idea ❤❤ thanks Helga ❤❤

@Helgafy you said on a previous message in this thread, to think about heaven, and how time doesn't exsist there. 

You didn't get my reply I think, I said 'ohh! Your right, maybe I'm already half way there ❤ then I asked you. Will we all still know each other in heaven?? Will we all be friends still?

@Tinywhisper11 ok you didn't miss it ❤ you replied back to me ❤ thankyou ❤

@Iamwhoiamwhoami my pain levels are definitely high right now, and I'm kinda dizzy. So I'm gonna call it a day. Goodnight earth angel ❤❤❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤

@Tinywhisper11

❤️❤️❤️Hugs you back, I love you too ❤️❤️❤️

I’m not feeling too good myself. Just woke up after another old timer nap. I suppose it would be called my few hours of sleep considering it was the wee hours of the morning when I fell asleep.

@Helgafy

I apologize for the writings between Tiny and myself sounding like love letters. As far as I am aware, we are just friends. As are you and twist and the others. I am just trying to express my feelings as Tiny expresses hers. I’m learning how to do these things move along.

I don’t quite understand how I need to correct whatever I am doing wrong but I am more than willing to change or adjust whatever I need to do to avoid losing you and your friendship and support. You are very important to me and I will do whatever it takes to keep you in my life.

The same goes for everyone else as well. Please explain to me what I am doing wrong. I don’t want to start another set of writings, or thread? Is thread the right word? Anyway, I don’t want to miss any messages from anyone and with my concentration and memory issues it is very difficult to not do that with keeping everything here in this section of writings. I can’t do that separating my writings.

So, once again I am sorry for making you and anyone else feel uncomfortable or anything with my writings with Tiny.

Please help me correct my mistakes.

Thank you, and I am really sorry.

Helgafy September 30th

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

Friend  - I very well know you're both young persons showing love - and that's very fine and you should continue to do so. I know you have the love of friends. Maybe - if you write XXX before the lovemessage I know it is just for Tiny and I don't have to read. You're giving each other love - and you both need it. But for me to read it is not OK - it's your lovewriting - close and intime. And yes - you both need that I think, but I need more distance so I don't want to read those messages. I don't know if you understand, maybe you don't. 

@Helgafy

Thank for calling me young. I’m in my fifties and haven’t felt young in a long time.

I understand your discomfort, and even if I didn’t, I respect you and your needs and wants. I respect your friendship. We will figure out a way that works well for all of us regarding this collectively, as friends.

Maybe , it would be a simpler solution to start another set of writings under another title, I would like to keep it all here, and that is for selfish reasons. My memory issues make it difficult to keep up with things here, and to add a second area for me to keep track of I fear missing messages from any of my friends. But I know that selfish reasons are not the answer.

I don’t think I could remember a code to lead off with every time. So, between the two options, starting another set of writings might be the better option.

I will try and remember to bring this up with Tiny as well so she can voice her thoughts on the matter. Anyone else is welcome to add their thoughts as well .

Thank you..

Iamwhoiamwhoami OP October 1st

I have an idea for a new title for another branch of my ramblings. If it is decided that another branch is the best path going forward.

“Tiny Iam ramblings” , where as always anyone is welcome here but that would be where Tiny and I would move our messages to. I would try and do my regular ramblings here.

@Tinywhisper11 And. @mytwistedsoul @BlueDarkAurora and there are others that unfortunately I can’t remember their full names, can voice there thoughts on this if they want to.

mytwistedsoul October 1st

@Iamwhoiamwhoami That's entirely up to you and Tiny Iam. I don't read everything between you and Tiny. I read your posts of course and maybe the second one, depending on what is said after that I might tune it out. 

@mytwistedsoul

Thank you for chiming in. But we all share this space. It doesn’t matter that I started it, the rest of you joined in and as far as I am concerned, Anyone who comes here in peace and kindness has planted their seed here forever more. They have become part of this space as well as I am. A big part of it for me is respecting each and everyone of you that choose to come here and while keeping the completely open and honest heart of my writings in full, being conscious of everyone else’s thoughts and feelings so that they are not excluded from reading my writings by my being inconsiderate of their feelings. Trying to adapt as much as I can in order to keep it heading the way it has been, so I can continue to learn and grow from all of you. And everyone be comfortable here always. ❤️

Helgafy October 1st

@mytwistedsoul

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

I'm really making a soup here!!!!! Iam - just let it be as it is. Don't think of it. It was very stupid of me even to talk about it. I'm sorry for disturbing you in your thoughts. 7Cups shall be a restful and fine place to stay. I can do it like this; Just reading your thread maybe 2 times pr. week. Then I can manage the oneness between you and Tiny. Maybe later, when I get used to it I'll be better in just not reading it. It is not so easy to explain everything when it is online, and I have already made a big thing of this (a piece of cake only). If you 2 were guests in my house I would let you have your own room to talk about all your love - the other guests and I could be in the livingroom discussing what x-president Trump said lately. OK. OK. I could write 2 books about this it seems like. The easiest for us would be that I went to another thread fto write with someone else, but you didn't want me to. Everything is fine. Must the peace from Jesus Christ cover your body and mind today. And - I'm very glad you have so much love - that's a positive feeling and the highest quality of all. - I was thinking - as I just started to watch YouTube. Maybe it's good for you - songs, funny stuff etc. You'll get many impulses.

@Helgafy

You have been honest and open with me about your feelings and I am very willing thankful and appreciative of you for doing so. I truly understand your feelings and I’m am very willing to work with you to make sure that you are more comfortable and at ease reading my writings here. You have nothing to feel sorry for. I would prefer you are honest with me and