Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ramblings 3

Iamwhoiamwhoami December 31st, 2023

Nothing new, same issues . I miss the people here. I have been really struggling the last few months. I have been really trying and it seems like I am going back instead of forward.

Iamwhoiamwhoami OP October 1st

@Helgafy

Sorry for that my fumble fingers accidentally posted this before I finished….

I would prefer you are honest with me and we figure out a way to find a way to make the situation better for all.

Thank you for being you, please believe me that I appreciate and will always respect and support you as best I can.

Helgafy October 1st

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

Thank you so much sweet Iam. Maybe it's because I'm an old lady, old as Methusalem (lol)!!! (Do you think maybe I'm too old for 7Cups?).

Tinywhisper11 October 1st

@Helgafy noooooo! There's no such thing as to old for anything!!!! Except maybe touching your toes whilst stood up😂😂

@Helgafy

You are most definitely not too old for 7cups! You are a very good friend of mine as well as being a good friend to many others here. I never want to lose you or your friendship here. You are a wonderful part of this community and I am blessed to have you as my friend.

Xxx

@Tinywhisper11

Thinking of you as always. ❤️

Helgafy October 1st

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

Thank you for the 3 XXX. My consious is black. Please go back to write the "loveletters" to Tiny again. I'm so! sorry for interfering. Who am I to hinder you in being you! And this is yours thread - not mine. Please be happy.

@Helgafy no you were right to express your feelings, part of friendship is being honest, so thank you for that ❤❤hugs you tightly ❤❤

Helgafy Tuesday

@Tinywhisper11

Sweetest thing Tiny.

@Iamwhoiamwhoami XXX   hey you need this post, not for selfish reasons but for medical reasons ❤ if you forget to put XXx on your messages to me, I will try send a message directly underneath with XXX ❤ we are good friends, who are honest with each other and can trust each other, that doesn't need to stop. To me you are a hero, imprisoned in your own mind, I want to help you, and be there for you, just like you are for me ❤ nothing will break our friendship ❤

@Tinywhisper11

Thank you, I want this place that you all have joined together and fertilized with your love, kindness, compassion, strength and support to be a place where everyone is as comfortable as possible to read and write here .

My writings of ramblings have mainly been started with the idea that nobody would ever really read them. But you all have continued to come back here and write to me and each other with love being at the core of every word.

If Helgafy or any one of you is uncomfortable with something here we should be able to help with that somehow.

I am not saying anything about stopping, just maybe splitting the writings up . But I am also only one person here, I respect the collective thoughts of all to decide what the best path would be here❤️❤️

Helgafy Tuesday

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

It's your thread - you set the rules! No democraty here - lol.

@Iamwhoiamwhoami @Helgafy just one little thing can we not call them love letters please. Only I have strong feelings about love and dating, I don't ever want to date anyone ever, I hate sex noones gonna get that close to me. I'm never gonna fall in love. Except I do love my friends and chosen family ❤ but nothing any further

Helgafy October 1st

@Tinywhisper11

I understand, I understand, I understand. Thank you God for giving us words to explain our feelings. I'm sorry Tiny - as you know I never lived my life "in your shoes."

@Helgafy I know ❤ but yes talking and expressing thoughts is how we get closer as friends ❤

@Tinywhisper11

I was trying not to talk about that part of the discussion, however since you mentioned it I will add my thoughts on it as well.

I think I have mentioned this in my previous writings but I will add it here again, I am not relationship material. I have a history of failed relationships, marriage and friendships included. I don’t remember love in any relationship including family, friends or marriage. I’m learning how to love my friends here from all of you. I am also learning how to express my love towards each of you in a way that is acceptable and respectful and proper.

You mention falling in love, I am familiar with the concept not the feelings that go with it. I have no desire for anything more than close and true friendship where open and genuine honesty and love is at the core of every single friendship.

You mention sex, And that is something that I have no desire for. Besides I am too old, fat and ugly for that, that scenario is not in the cards for me either. I have had no true desire for that for decades.

I am learning how to handle this new feeling from all of you and I don’t want to overstep boundaries because of my inexperience with this feeling and how to express it.

That being said I love you and all of my friends here.

❤️❤️❤️💕

@Iamwhoiamwhoami love is not an emotion I'm to familiar with either. ❤ but I'm pretty sure I love most people. Except for the 24 people on my hitlist😈😂😂😂 only joking revenge is not something I am capable off 😁 I think I know what you might need right now....

fatcatzcouple-egg-yolk-cat.gif

@Tinywhisper11

XXX

That is definitely something I need. Thank you,❤️❤️

Helgafy Tuesday

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

Platonic love is a feeling between friends. Then we have agape, love for God. Then we have love from parents to children and of course we also have erotic/sexual love. All of them are clean in the right circumstances.

Tinywhisper11 Wednesday

@Helgafy yeah love is a good thing, love is a good thing. I just not sure I understand it all completely ❤

Helgafy Wednesday

@Tinywhisper11

lol - noone of us do! But the verses I quoted from the Bible another place on this thread tells a bit of pure love. But as we know - songs, poems, films - so much about love!!!!! It's the essence of God; The Bible say; God is love.

Helgafy October 1st

Enough writing for now! - You all must have a fine day. I already had breakfast and 2 hours later coffe and an icecream with caramell and chokolate.

@Helgafy you had icecream without me😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

@Helgafy

And you have a fine blessed day yourself. Thank you.

@Iamwhoiamwhoami XXX how is everything going today? Did you sleep ok? Your appointment is in 4 days, sorry to keep reminding you if that, I just want you to be prepared ❤

if your life was different, and you were healthy (and a bit younger) what career would you like to go into, knowing everything you know now?? I think I'd like to be a detective, or FBI. Just so I can help save others

@Tinywhisper11

XXX

I finally got to sleep a couple hours ago. I woke up and checked in here and have been trying to catch up on the messages here. So I don’t quite know yet how today is going yet. Thank you for the reminder, I probably should try and call my ride tonight or tomorrow night to remind them as well.

Is that career question a trick question? 🤭🤭 Knowing what I know now, that in itself changes by the second with my memory issues… I honestly don’t know…. I am such a mess with all of my issues. I don’t find pleasure in anything except conversing with my friends here.

I am not sure I am capable of giving you a completely honest answer right now because I think I need to be at a point of completely understanding and accepting myself and my mind needs to be in a lot better place for that.

I do know I would want to have started my life with this feeling of love that you all have instilled in me. I would have wanted friends like you and Helgafy and soul and amiable and bluedarkaurora and the others by my side so that I started my life with wonderful loving people around me so that the roots of the tree of my life were strong and blossoming and not poisoned with hate and despair .

Thank you and ❤️❤️ I love you ❤️❤️

@Iamwhoiamwhoami XXX yeah I don't know why I asked that question I have a habit of talking before thinking😁😂 I was just thinking about it that's all. Yes check your taxi make sure their coming, and your wheelchair... pull.... The seat up😂😂😂😂😂 I'm exhausted, I think I'm trying to do so much, and it's making me feel quite ill. So I need to slow down and recover properly ❤ hopefully soon you will be in recovery stage too ❤hugs you tightly ❤ I love you ❤

@Tinywhisper11

Please don’t stop asking me any questions due to my issues. It’s those types of open and honest questions that can provide you with a little laughter by reading my response and being able to see the humor in ourselves.

❤️Embracing you as well , I love you❤️

PiecesOfWhoeverIWas October 1st

@iamwhoiamwhoami @helgafy

Hi everyone! Helga - thanks for tagging me again. Iam - I think I have been on this page and talked to you before somewhere, and definitely seen your writings around to remember you. I remember liking your screen name and identifying with your words many times. I hope you don’t mind me being in your space here. 

@PiecesOfWhoeverIWas

You are always welcome here as long as you are here based in kindness and not in hate. Everyone is welcome here.

I think the others here will agree, Thank you for coming to our little branch of the community.

@Iamwhoiamwhoami  XXX gotta go lie down now ❤❤ hugs you tightly ❤ I'll check in on you when I wake up ❤ I love you ❤

@Tinywhisper11

XXX

Hopefully your rest is peaceful. ❤️ Enjoying your hugs , I love you too ❤️

@Helgafy @Tinywhisper11

Is it possible that we could choose something other than XXX for the warning code? I just happened to realize that in the country I live in xxx is the rating for extreme adult content in movies here. I am not really comfortable with putting anything that implies something even though we all know differently.Thank you…

Helgafy Tuesday

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

If you want to have a sign; §§§ or you choose.

Iamwhoiamwhoami OP Tuesday

@Helgafy

Ok, I will mention to Tiny, we will figure something out. What is the sign or symbols that you used.? I don’t see them on my keyboard?

Helgafy Tuesday

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

OH Maybe it is not there. With me it is before the number 1 (The sign is used in lawletters § 1. etc.). Just find something you like - a simpler one.

@Helgafy

We will figure something out . I am sure whatever we use it will be relatively easy to figure out, at least for a few of us, what purpose they serve.

Helgafy Tuesday

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

What about the letter YYY.

@Helgafy

YYY. Works for me…

Tinywhisper11 Wednesday

@Iamwhoiamwhoami yyy is good ❤❤

Helgafy Wednesday

@Tinywhisper11

@IamwhoIamwhoami

I have to laugh a little bit - me confusing you here - but please the both of you - express yourself as you did before the YYY. It's a democratic law we still have in our countries to express ourselves.