Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Harsvin September 8th, 2022

@Fristo

Thank you so much Fristo ❤ Coming from you, it means a lot to me :)

Hope September 8th, 2022

@Harsvin - Thank you for the wonderful presentation and formatting

Thank you to whoever sent in this appreciation. I am grateful for the recognition. I hope you are having a good day!

@Hope

Thank you so much, Hope ❤

ASilentObserver September 8th, 2022

@Harsvin Thank you Harsvin and Anonymous friend for appreciating us. We appreciate you. Thank you for being here with us and spreading compassion and support in your own ways.

@ASilentObserver

Thank you so much, Obs ❤

Heather225 September 8th, 2022

@Harsvin

Aww, I feel so loved! Thanks for appreciating us, sweet anon, and thanks for the beautiful graphic, Harsvin!!

Harsvin September 9th, 2022

@Heather225

Thank you so much, H ❤

GloriaD September 8th, 2022

🤍 Here is a Self Appreciation by @SirenOfSerenity 🤍

_1662623301. SirenOfSerenity - Original (GloriaD).png

Siren, so glad to see you appreciating yourself 🤍 Focusing on our qualities helps us to see how much we have grown over the past years 🤍

Thank you for sharing with us your thoughts about yourself, I'm sure we all agree with your kindness and positivity - There's a lot of feedback about you where your amazing personality shows up in the 1-on-1 chats and group hosting, with both Listeners & Members 🤍

Keep appreciating yourself, and hope you have happy and peaceful days 😊

SirenOfSerenity September 8th, 2022

@GloriaD This is so beautiful, thank you!

jasishereforallofu September 8th, 2022

@Fristo This is like heaven to my eyes, you guys are doing a wonderful job 🌸🌼❤️ Im absolutely amazed amazed-minions.gif

GloriaD September 8th, 2022

@jasmineishereforu

Aww, thank you Jas 😊 We wouldn't have been able to do these amazing things without you and the rest of the community 💛

UniversalSmile September 8th, 2022
Hello @ShimmeringReed ❤️
You have been anonymously appreciated! 💜
Here is an anonymous appreciation for you🤍

💜 💜 💜
_1662628332.IMG-20220908-WA0009.jpg
💜 💜 💜

Qualities that the anon think @ShimmeringReed have as a listener

🤍Great communicator - they speak with everyone's best interest in mind, are genuine and are open to conversation.

🤍Purposeful - they act with a purpose

🤍Agile - they change course as needed

Thank you anonymous for wanting to show your appreciation❤ You are great! And thank you Reed for the awesome job you are doing here as a listener😊 I think your username really reflects the works you are doing here❤
DelicateButterfly78 September 8th, 2022

Appreciated - GloriaD

Appreciator - Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yellow 💛, Rainbow 🌈

Qualities - Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together,

Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals,

Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation,

Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone,

Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

Why is this peer appreciated?

Gloriaaaaaa, this is coming from a long time now hehe. I just want to take this moment to appreciate you for everything you do for our beloved program. The way you take up things headstrong, how you phrase things, how you look after the dashboard, team check ins, Birthday Breeze, replying to forum posts in an effort to encourage and support our team, making amazing posts, hosting awesome sessions and so much more, you're literally everywhere providing a helping hand, encouragement and support to everyone involved. I'd like to thank*you* for going above and beyond in many ways to continually support the team, and contribute in making 7 cups a brighter place. I've seen you grow into the wonderful leader you are today, and it makes me exceptionally proud of you every single time I come across you around here, sometimes i catch myself thinking-"brave gloria, you're doing sooooo good." And so here is this little way to not thank, but to honor your incredible self for being a sunny ray of all things kind and warm to us. It's easier to thank leaders in terms of "hey you did that, so thankyou" but I want to thank the *you* for being ever so encouraging, appreciative, patient, respectful, kind, humble, considerate, sweet, supportive, gracious, fun, thoughtful, caring and simply fantabulous. Alsooo, I like how you remember things someone tells you, even after a while, it shows how genuinely you were involved in the conversation. Wishing you so much love, light, and right about everything your heart desires always. Keep being the lovely Sunflower you are in this world full of Roses. (Ps you know I love sunflowers
lol) 🌻❤

GloriaD September 9th, 2022

@DelicateButterfly78

Thank you for posting this Butterfly 🦋

@Sunishiningandsoareyou I have tears in my eyes 😭 And no words in me to describe how I feel 💛 Thank you so much Sun ... For noticing all these things in me, you are truly a special human, very rare to find .... Thank you so much, I sincerely hope you are experiencing good things in life, I’m already happy that so many people appreciate you, and see *you* for who you are 😊 I’m so glad for that ... I hope you will be in good health, and am happy that you care for others and yourself too 🌸 May all good that you do for others come back to you multiplied by 100 🌻 I’ll forever remember my amazing time on 7Cups with you and the others I’ve met in 7Cups 🌼 (ok, some words did flow out of me 😅)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 13th, 2022

@GloriaD

Aww *big hugs* Gloria, it is okay to cry happy tears, just another way to acknowledge something nice for ourselves, know that you deserve every bit of it and more.❤

Thankyou for being so very kind, and thoughtful always, you truly bring so much joy to me (and others too I'm sure) with your presence alone. 🌻 Wishing the best for you always as well. (Lol yay words)

GloriaD September 16th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you Sun 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

HopefulBambi September 8th, 2022

🖤 🤍 🖤 🤍 🖤 An appreciation post to @Theotus00 , from @jasmineishereforu ! 🖤 🤍 🖤 🤍 🖤

Theotus is...

🖤 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

🤍 Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions.

🖤 Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

🤍 Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

🖤 Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

Your appreciator says:

He made my day, has a great music taste and is an incredible listener who is willing to grow.

cristlecares September 9th, 2022
Heylo beautiful Cupsers👋👋!! Hope y'all are doing well🌸
Today cris is here with an appreciation post🌻🌻
This is my first appreciation post and I'm excited as always....

The person who's being appreciated today isssss
🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

@jasminehereforu yayyy🥳🥳

They are,
Supportive. They are kind and helpful, Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act, Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation, Having Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible, Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

_1662716742.Screenshot_2022-09-09-02-09-55-68_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg
Note from Sun🌞

@jasminehereforyou, You've been appreciated by @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🥳🥳

Note from Cris(me) : You're awesome Jas! You're the cheerful friend we all need! Thank you so much for all your support and warmth!
Keep shining and keep growing🌻🌸🤗

Thank you so much @Sunisshiningandsoareyou !! We are so happy to see you supporting and appreciating your peers🌸😇
Keep this up💪

Peer appreciation form : click here

Have a nice day everyone🌸🌸

jasishereforallofu September 9th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Oh my heart is melting Sunny, I dont even know where to begin, thank you thank you thank you.

This is something that brights up not my day but my whole life. You are the Sun we all need. Such a sweet and caring soul you have💖 I wish everyone gets to meet you and experience how lovely it is to have such a supportive friend.

You helped me from the beginning and i will never forget that, you are literally the first listener i met, and you will remain my best friend. 😇🌼 *sending hugs and sunshine your way *

@cristlecares @jasmineishereforu

Woohoo Cris, welcome to the team, we are so happy to have you with us. Thankyou for posting, such a beautiful post made even more amazing with your kind words. ❤🌻

Jassss now you know lol, how it feels right, you make my heart melt too everytime with your thoughtful, kind, compassionate, appreciative words. Cris said it right, you're the cheerful friend we all need in life, and I'm beyond grateful to be your friend, and aww bestfriend is just uhhh *heart melts* again, how sweet can anyone be oof.❤ You are an immensely lovely being, and I'm always incredibly proud of you, and happy to have you in my life. *sending biggest hugs and so much more sunshine back* 🥰

winnie-the-pooh-love.gif

cristlecares September 13th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much for the warm welcome Sun🌻🌼 You're amazingggggg😄🌻

So happy to be in the same team as you wohooo

*Hugs and cookies* 🤗🤗🍪🍪

@jasmineishereforu

Just wanna tell you again that you're sooo amazing and it feels really good to have you here with us🌻🌸

*Hugs and cookies for you too* 🤗🤗🍪🍪

@cristlecares

Aww the pleasure is all ours hehe. Thankyouuu Cris, your positive vibe is uber radiant.🌻

*hugs back and shares cookies with you too* 🤗

jasishereforallofu September 9th, 2022

@cristlecares Cris you are a wonderful human being ❤️ Thank you for all your help, hard work and dedication.

I am great because people like you inspire me to give and try my best, ❤️🌼

cristlecares September 9th, 2022

@jasmineishereforu

Thank you so much Jas!

+ Yes all listeners here are amazing because we have amazing friends in here who are there to support us in every step!!

😄😄🤗🤗🌸🌸

PS : You're awesome 🌸🌻

@cristlecares

Such a beautiful representation of Sun’s appreciation for Jas 🌸 Thank you Cris for a wonderful first post and for your supportive words too 💜

cristlecares September 13th, 2022

@GloriaD

Thank you so much for your appreciation 🌸🌼 So glad to have supportive people like you with us who are there to help us in every step🌸🌻

You're amazing🌼🌸🍪

StargirlTina September 9th, 2022

@Fristo You have been appreciated once again by….

*drumrolls*

@jasmineishereforu

Thank you for being your wonderful self and for bringing joy on the faces of so many of us in this beautiful community!🤩🥳💗

Here’s what our Appreciator has to say about you:

🌻Supportive: They are kind and helpful, empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

🌻Coachable: They have a desire to improve.

🌻Patient: They take time to calm down before they act.

🌻Problem solver: They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

_1662733664.IMG_20220909_195036.jpg

Picture dedicated by Jasmine:

_1662733716.fristo.png

Yayy, extra cheers for Fristo and Jasmine! It’s lovely to see you spreading so much happiness and compassion in our community!💃

If any of you amazing people reading this wish to appreciate a peer too, you can use this form right here—> Magic

On that note, this is Tina from the Peer Appreciation Team hoping that you liked my first appreciation post! Have a great day ahead and remember to appreciate yourself as you’re awesome and I love you!🧡

you-are.gif

@StargirlTina

Tina, your first post here is Amazing 💛💜💜💛 Thank you so much for the self appreciation reminder too 😊

StargirlTina September 10th, 2022

@GloriaD Thank you so much Gloria! That means a lot..Ps: You're awesome 🦋🧡

GloriaD September 10th, 2022

🤍 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🤍

You have been Appreciated by @Jasmineishereforu !

Their appreciation for you was wayyy on top of the list, I'm sure you know that, hehe 😉

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Jas says Sunny :

"Is so kind and helpful, if it wasnt for you i

wouldn't accomplish all of this, you are such an inspiration"

Jas further added :

"Sunny i would like to thank you for everything. You are the reason i grew so much as a listener.

You helped so much that i really dont know how to thank you enough.

You make 7Cups a shiny sunny safe and comfortable place 🌸☀️"

And Jas appreciates you for these qualities :

Supportive - You are kind and helpful.

Empathetic - You look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Coachable - You have a desire to improve.

Patient - You take the time to calm down before you act.

Problem-solver - You avoid using emotional reactions to guide your decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

Great Communicator - You speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Purposeful - You act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

Oh wait! That's not all .... Jas dedicates this image to you!

To Sunny:

_1662806205. jasmineishereforu ---- Sunisshiningandsoareyou.png

That's beautiful Jas 🧡 Thank you for appreciating Sun, and the manyyy peers here on 7cups! You are so loved by everyone, that's what I see 😊

And Sun! As I said before (in many many different words), you are an amazing human being who notices others, appreciates them and supports them wholeheartedly 💛 You are special, and I'm so thankful that people notice and appreciate you too 😊 May you have peace, happiness and good health 🌻

And yes, I'd like to shower Sun and Jas with Sunflowers and Jasmines! (And would like to be a part of it too 😁)

_1662806618. GloriaD ---- Jasmineishereforu, Sunisshiningandsoareyou 02.png

GloriaD September 10th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You have two more appreciators -

@DelicateButterfly78 And An Anonymous Peer

Butterfly says :

"She caught a mistake I had made and fixed it for me. Thank you!"

And your Anonymous Peer says :

"Hola! Sun you are a really amazing and great listener I m one of your long term member I guess nowadays you are not in 7 cups but you are always in my mind you are being missed sun blessed be!"

The qualities they observed in YOU are :

Supportive - Sun is kind and helpful.

Having Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, Sun believes growth is always possible.

Catcher of Mistakes - Makes corrections when needed.

Respectful - Sun tries to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Empathetic - Sun looks to understand and share the feelings of another.

Humble - Sun humbly admits when they are wrong.

Wow, I like what Butterfly added 🦋 Its nice when others help us out when there's something to correct or change! I appreciate that quality too 🌻

Thank you Butterfly and the kind Anonymous Peer for appreciating Sun!

I'm happy to see Sun getting showered with lots and lots of Appreciations, that warms my heart 😊

Here is a little something I'd like to dedicate to you three :

_1662810053. GloriaD ---- DelicateButterfly78, Anonymous, Sunisshiningandsoareu.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 12th, 2022

@GloriaD @Delicatebutterfly78 @Superlovelyanonymoushooman

>> Aw Haha "catcher of mistakes" made me chuckle xD this means a lot to me, many many thanks for the kind appreciation, Butterfly. What I did was honestly just something I do randomly around here hehe, but what you did is extra special, you took the opportunity to make my efforts feel seen and appreciated, this is truly an act of kindness, I appreciate you lots. ❤

>> Omigoodness SuperLovelyAnonymousHooman, this got me feeling all fuzzy, something like "you've been on my mind" works its magic on me like nothing else lol, we are all so entwined in our busy lives, to know that despite all that you've thought of me and made me feel so remembered and cared for is unexplainable-level thoughtfulness. Thankyou so so much, I'm around less compared to before haha (which is not a bad thing lol), heart feels warmed to know you noticed and cared enough to check on me being anonymous even. I really hope you've been doing well, and taking good care of yourself. Please do poke me in PMs sometime, would love to catch up. ❤ Sending lots of love and blessings your way!

>> Gloriaaaa, thankyou for this vibrantly beautiful post, I love how you make anything stand out too, purely out of your genuine intent to make things feel extra special. I adore your bright self. ❤ Thankyou so so much for the kind words, chocolates and sunflowers. 🌻

thanks-thank-you.gif

dtanushree September 10th, 2022

🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣💗💗💗🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣

@theriverissinging

You have been appreciated by @HopefulBambi

Woo-hoo thank you Bambi for this beautiful appreciation message!!

Here are the qualities of River, Bambi appreciated:

🌸Supportive. They are kind and helpful,

💟Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

🌸Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals,

💟Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation,

🌸Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

Here's Bambi's message for River:

_1662819805.Green Aesthetic Welcome April Instangram Story.png

🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣💗💗💗🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣

Thank you, River for being an ocean of compassion, love, and kindness on 7cups!

thank-you-thanks.gif

gentleemperor September 10th, 2022

🔷 🌀 🔹 @Levi07 🔹 🌀 🔷

~ You have received appreciation from an anonymous peer! 🦋

Here is their message to you:

xyZd4Ir.jpg

Ending notes

Thank you Levi for being here and contributing to this community. Your good work and support of your fellow peers are not going unnoticed. Stay awesome! You rock!

I don’t know which option you should choose and I could never advise you on that… No matter what kind of wisdom dictates you the option you pick, no one will be able to tell if it’s right or wrong until you arrive to some sort of outcome from your choice.” ~ Levi Ackerman

Lastly but not least, many thanks to the anonymous peer for sharing your appreciation for your comrade with sincerity and thoughtfulness. You make the world a better place!

🦋🦋🦋
Levi07 September 11th, 2022

@gentleemperor This is so heart-warming. Like the greatest gift I'll ever receive. The artwork and ofcourse the message truly made my day. Really, a huge huge Thank you for this great moment

Harsvin September 11th, 2022

Hey everyone, hope you are doing well. Today we have a lovely self-appreciation message by @resourcefulStrawberries9184💙

Qualities they identify in themselves :

💜 Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart

💙 Coachable - They have a desire to improve

💜 Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future

💙 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

💜 Having Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible

avNWYxq.jpg

Thank you for the beautiful self-appreciation message @resourcefulStrawberries9184 . I appreciate you for sharing all your amazing qualities with us. I truly admire you for practising compassion for yourself. You are an amazing person. Lots of love, care and warmth for all of us 💙

anjellyna September 11th, 2022

hey @sunisshiningandsoareyou ! it seems like Gloria posted all the appreciations but I made a graphic for you that I want you to see too :)

_1662864952.Untitled-Artwork (6).jpg

GloriaD September 11th, 2022

@anjellyna

Wow, thank you for creating this Angie! Its beautiful 🤩

Hey Sunnn, have a look at this!! 💛💛🧡🧡💛💛

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 26th, 2022

@anjellyna Coming to this so late smh T-T this is super lovely, Thankyouuuu so much Angieeeee, your creativity is outstanding. ❤️ Much loveee!

Hehe I did, thankyouu too @GloriaD ❤️

anjellyna September 11th, 2022

@GloriaD you have been appreciated by @jasmineishereforyou !

Jasmine has appreciated you for being:

💛Supportive. You are kind and helpful.

💜Respectful. You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

🤍Empathetic. You look to understand and share the feelings of another.

💜Purposeful. You act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

💛Emotionally Intelligent. You read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Jasmine says:

she is so incredibly talented and such an amazing listener, i woukd love to dedicate my first graphic picture i made for you ❤️😍🥰

Thank you for all you do Gloria! Best wishes 🤍