Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

September 23rd, 2022

@Optimisticempath

aw this is chooo sweeet πŸ₯ΊπŸ’œ thank you sooo much for thinking of me! I've missed talking to you too. You're super awesome!! *hugs tight and gives cookies* πŸ’™πŸ’™

KimByeongIn September 18th, 2022

I may not be as good a poet as you @Mytwistedsoul

But I'll surely try my best.

When this world starts taking a toll

Your words hit me, mytwistedsoul

Crushing all the sins, the anger, the wrath

Here's a light for you from @Optimisticempath

_1663501000.twisted.png

mytwistedsoul September 19th, 2022

@KimByeongIn

@Optimisticempath * big hugs* ❀️ I love your poem! This is such a wonderful surprise! You did shine a light for me and made my evening. Thank you - Thank you for your kind words - I'll hold them close. And thank you for being you. I enjoy sitting in the forums with you too and I am so glad I met you. I love seeing you around in the forums bringing comfort and caring to everyone you meet. You are amazing and awesome and Cups and the world are a much better place with you in it ❀️

Optimisticempath September 19th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul awww always so kind , caring and sweet πŸ₯Ί *big huggiee back* ❀❀❀❀

Hey, @Lilyfae00 I've got a nice little package for you from an unnamed peer carrying admiration for you!

Here's what it says!

_1663508503.Lily.png

I hope it warms you up and encourages you to continue being a burst of sunshine in this world!

WendyBird14 September 18th, 2022

Thank you so much πŸ₯Ί this is so sweet and made my dayπŸ’—

Heya @lostturtle22 You've been appreciated by @toughtiger6481 with sincere words, highlighting the best of your qualities, namely your supportive, respectful and optimistic behavior.

This is what they said about you!

_1663509535.Turtle.png

I'm happy to have you as my peer.

Keep up your great work!

GoldenNest2727 September 18th, 2022

@Carolincares7, this is what @PrimaBallerina1005 had to say about you in appreciation, "The Peer is optimistic - I started talking to her after an argument with my partner and a silence which followed up. It worried me and broke me inside not knowing what’s going on. She did try to create a realistic picture of what can happen now and how he might react but also she kept focusing on the positive things! And: one thing I also appreciate is the Peer’s ability to make your own skills grow and achieve new skills. I got a whole new view on some topics and situations in life which I have never been thinking about before."

_1663524121.photo-1602498456745-e9503b30470.jpg

@Carolincares7, thank you for being such an empathetic and kindhearted Listener.

juliak1968 September 18th, 2022

@Fristo

@jennysunrise8

Thank You!~~

MelodyoftheOcean September 19th, 2022

🀍 Heyaa, today we got an anonymous appreciation for @Jasmineishereforu 🀍

Thank you, dear appreciator, and what can I say other than: You really, really deserve that!

_1663562152.Screenshot (49).png

🌸 Thank you for everything you do on the Cupsland, it doesn't go unnoticed, and I am really grateful to have you around Jas! 🌸

jasishereforallofu September 20th, 2022

@MelodyoftheOcean Thank you to the moon and back, that really means alot β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•

MelodyoftheOcean September 20th, 2022

@jasmineishereforu

You are very very welcome! Thank you dear appreciator and thank you Jasss, for all the efforts you are doing on Cups ❀️

KimByeongIn September 19th, 2022

Consider your Monday made, @ for I have a refreshing appreciation for you from @

Have a look!

_1663571353.Maple.png

I hope this did its magic.

I want to thank---

Oh wait up! There's one more gift for you here. Must have gotten to the bottom of my bag. Lemme get it...

Whoa whoa whoa.

We have a voice message for you!

Listen to this!

It made my heart bloom with happiness. I hope it makes yours too. ❀️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 19th, 2022

Aww lovely post, @KimByeongIn!❀

Thankyou for appreciating your amazing peer @BenittaJ, you're so kind always!❀

Hey @purpleMaple2591, you deserve all the kindness and applause. Sending love to you.❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for saving me. I owe you one!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 19th, 2022

@KimByeongIn Except for a smile, nothing haha, just smile and we'll call it game!❀

Hey, @Concealedpersona

Did you know what popped into my inbox today? An appreciation message for you, from a peer who wishes to see you smile from the shadows. Here's what they say about you!

_1663580476.Persona.png

• β€œ Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.” ​– Thich Nhat Hanh.

Ho-ho-ho!

Here comes a gift for you, @AmintaBlack, you naughty child!

_1663581098.Aminta 2.png

Hope you stay happy for the rest of your life!

sports-sportsmanias.gif

A letter has arrived for royal highness @Heiress2 from an acquaintance, namely, @Peace1dy

_1663582522.Heiress.png

We hope it made your Monday a little easier!

We're happy to have you with us on 7 cups!

bob-king.gif

CosmicMiracle September 19th, 2022

@Gk995 appreciates @Joshuav10 🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍

Supportive. They are kind and helpful
Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong
Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

===

"I want to take the opportunity as means to thank you, joshua for being a good friend. You are also sports and enjoys calm chats and banters. I appreciate the times you are there to defend me when some members are rude and inappropriate to me. You may have not remember but I have seen you many times trying to somehow protect me from possible predators and bullies and it touched me that you cared for a random person, it was the time we weren't talking to each other much yet but you already were trying to keep me away from possible harm thanks for being like a family to me, to us here on 7cups"

===

ο»ΏThank you to Gk995 for this wonderful message of appreciation and gratitude for one of our peers :) indeed, there's nothing quite like the feeling of being protected and I am very happy that you have a friend in Joshua :)

And to Joshua, thank you for making this platform live up to its name <3 you are a gem :) take pride in knowing that you changed someone's life. We are so proud of you :)

For you both, I dedicate this song from the beautiful movie "Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" :) the title is "The Call" by Regina Spektor :)

CosmicMiracle September 19th, 2022

We have an anonymous appreciation for @QuickMinded πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

Inquisitive. They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future
Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together
Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions
Determined. They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged
Purposeful. They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

===

"Alexander is a good person and a very determined one. He is smart and perseverant. Deep down, even though he doesn’t want to show it, he wants to find a solution to his problems, and I think that’s amazing. Alexander knows how to express his feelings. Last but not least, he acts with a purpose. I think he deserves not only my appreciation, but many other’sπŸ–€"

===

To our anonymous peer who sent this, thank you for being a brilliant soul full of light <3 when we show appreciation to people, we not only feel better, someone's day could also turn out differently :) thank you so much for your kindness. <3

And to QuickMinded, I am inspired by the message that our anonymous peer sent you. May you continue to be the amazing soul and vibrant being you are despite all the struggles that come your way :)

I dedicate this song to you both and it's called Arms Open by The Script :) I hope you like it!

justFarheen September 19th, 2022

Hey @ThomasR36im Check this out!!

Qualities in Thomas:

• Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals,
  • Decisive. Despite uncertainty, they make decisions and move forward confidently,
  • Accountable. They own up to commitments and promises that they have made,
  • Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation,
  • Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

_1663604037.ThomasR36im Appreciation.png

You're amazing! Keep flying high :)
So glad to see you self-appreciating!

UniversalSmile September 19th, 2022

We got a self appreciation by @kcm1296 πŸ–€

_1663606557.20220919_140838_0000.png

In addition, they also appreciate the quality that they have which is being respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understoodπŸ–€

Kcm, I am really glad to see that you are able to acknowledge these qualities and good act that you did. Thank you for for being compassionate towards yourself🌷

β€œYou yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.”

CalmWaves3939 September 19th, 2022

swing-dance-swing-your-hips.gif@Luciental28 has appreciated... Themselves WOO!

(I do love a self-appreciation ✨)

They have described themselves as:

- Respectful

-They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

-Humble

-They humbly admit when they are wrong

-Accountable

-They own up to commitments and promises that they have made

They have said "I believe these qualities fit me as a person. Maybe not exactly but I strive my ways to get to that point because I know that being humble, respectful, etc will set an example for others around me"

(I couldn't agree more! These are amazing qualities to say about yourself It sounds like you are aiming to set a great example and become a good role model and I am so happy to hear these positive thoughts and feelings towards yourself are what you strive towards! Keep being you!🌟)

Thank you so much for sharing πŸ’œ

SirenOfSerenity September 19th, 2022

@Jones198526 πŸ”” *ding dong!* Special Self-Appreciation delivery for you! πŸ’Œ

_1663628893.20220919_184408_0000.png

Since this is a Self-Appreciation post, I wrote the qualities you've appreciated yourself for in the form of "I Am" affirmations so that you'll be able to always remind yourself that you have qualities worthy of affirming each day ❀ Thank you for being a part of the community as a supportive and patient Member πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ We appreciate you!

SirenOfSerenity September 19th, 2022
Patient Listener* sorry about that!
JasmineFlower222 September 20th, 2022

Hey @Fristo You received an appreciation from @Ru3z and they say

_1663637220.Screenshot_2022-09-19-21-21-16-149.jpeg

KimByeongIn September 20th, 2022

β€œHow you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.” – Rupi Kaur

I hope we all learn to love ourselves just as @dabigorange has done and we hope, will continue to do so.

We are proud of you!

_1663680863.dabigorange.png

β€œIf you have the ability to love, love yourself first.” – Charles Bukowski

I'm sure everyone would agree with this.

We are proud of @blissfultouch29 who chose to appreciate themselves before they appreciate someone else.

We are all with you!

_1663681430.blissful.png

blissfulTouch29 September 20th, 2022

@KimByeongIn thank you

Heya @supportivepeace11 Wanna know what I've got for ya? An appreciation from dear @meanderthal74

Here, have a look:

_1663682166.supportive.png

Hope it made you smile!

*Drum Rolls*

Presenting an affectionate message for @CreatingHappiness from @Ginevra962

_1663682706.happiness.png

Kudos to both of them for finding out the best in each other!

Whoa, whoa, everybody, Move!

There's a huge ball of admiration coming straight towards @PearlShipDown and it's originating from the heart of @Positron2

And it's HIT!

_1663683329.PearlShipDown.png

Hope everyone's fine and smiling!

PearlShipDown September 20th, 2022

@KimByeongIn Ohhhhh. My goodness this just added some much-needed affirmation and sparkle to my soul!✨✨✨✨β™₯️🫢🏻 So grateful for this. Grateful.πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽΆ Thanks for sending this much-needed β€˜spirit-food’! πŸ€—

StargirlTina September 20th, 2022

Hello everyone! I'm here with another sweet appreciation today!πŸ§‘πŸ¦‹

_1663684378.image0.jpeg

Woohoo, extra cheers for @sallymae3459 and @carolinecares7 for spreading so much positivity here!πŸ’ƒ

If any of you wonderful people wish to appreciate any peer too anytime, feel free to do so by clicking on this little form here: Appreciation!

Carolincares7 September 20th, 2022

@StargirlTina, @sallymae3459

Thanks so much for this! I'm very happy if I have helped in any way <3

May I have your attention, please?

Here's a cute gift for @prismaticlotus from @HopefulBambi

Let's cheer for them, my friends!

_1663684574.Prismaticlotus.png

prismaticlotus September 20th, 2022

@KimByeongIn @HopefulBambi

thank you so much for the kind
words!

StargirlTina September 20th, 2022

@sunishiningandsoareyou

happy-birthday-hbd.gif

Sunnnn! It's your birthday woohoooo.. You're so loved and appreciated by so manyq people in this community including me! Hope you have a wonderful day today!πŸ’ƒπŸŒŸπŸ’—πŸ₯³πŸ§‘

We have a very special anonymous gift for you that I'd love to share:

_1663686807.image0_2.jpeg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 21st, 2022

@StargirlTina Aww I'm crying :') thankyouuu for this special special special gift, dear anonymous hooman, I'm soooo touched with your love and warmth, going to cherish this one always. Sending lots and lots of love, and the biggest hugs to you. 😭❀ Yoda besttt! (PM please xD)

Tinaaaa, thank*youuu* for this sweet post, I love it hehe, you've been reminding me too often of all the love and appreciation lately, and I cannot be more grateful enough to *you* for being so so thoughtful and amazing. *sticky high fivesss* 🧑

sending-love.gif