Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

SirenOfSerenity September 13th, 2022

@she27 You are definitely always appreciated as well 🌷🌷🌷🌷 You truly are a "supportive smile" everytime you enter a group session! ☺️✨️💛 Thank you for always being so warm, welcoming and encouraging to us all!

KimByeongIn September 13th, 2022

@HavenOnEarth has been sent lots of love ❤️ and smiles😊 by an anonymous peer (and also, all of 7 cups!)

The qualities adored are them being a supportive, determined and purposeful listener, aiming to make this world a better place by their innate kindness. 👍

Here's what they say about you, Haven!
_1663092930.BeFunky-photo.jpg

We send lots of regards to the appreciator and to Haven, may you continue to spread happiness and love in this world. Your presence is valued by all of us. ❤️❤️❤️

HavenonEarth September 13th, 2022

Aww, thank you to the anonymous user, Kim and other people on 7Cups for the appreciaton. I didn't realise as a kid that my innate stubborness and belief in myself was quite the (positive) anomaly, despite how was raised.

Where other people may struggle to find the strength to leave circumstances and those who break their boundaries, or habitually continue to upset them in general; I want to be the sun or lantern illuminating the way to a safe haven on Earth 🌎 for them.

cristlecares September 13th, 2022

Heylo beautiful cupsers🌻🌼 Hope y'all are doing well😇🍪

Cris is back with another appreciation post🌻🌻

So the person who's being appreciated today isssssss
🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
@bubblingBreeze14
And you're being appreciated byyyyy
@jasmineishereforu

_1663094666.Screenshot_2022-09-13-23-42-27-12_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

@jasmineishereforu also shared this beautiful picture with a cute message🌻🌼

_1663094715.Screenshot_2022-09-13-23-13-15-39_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Note from Cris (me) : You're really amazing breeze🌻🌼 One of the best listener buddy we can get🌸🌸 Thank you so much for all your support and kindness😇
Keep helping others and keep shining🌸🌻

Thank you so much @jasmineishereforu 🌸🌻 We are so happy to see you appreciating your peers and supporting them🌼 Keep up the good work💪

Peer appreciation form : 1 press = 2 smiles

Have a nice day/night everyone🌻🌼
And also some cookies🍪🍪🍪

bubblingBreeze14 September 15th, 2022

@cristlecares

This is so beautiful! Thank you so much for this Chris.💛 For taking the time to read through, to come up with a nice graphic and for all the time and effort you've put into creating such an amazing appreciation. 😊

Not just that, but also your own words of appreciation towards me. Thank you for noticing my personality and for all the beautiful things you've said. I'm so grateful and honored.❤️❤️

I want you to know that you are an amazing person yourself! 😊

*Sending lots of cookies and a calming breeze your way 😊😋🍪*

@jasmineishereforu

Aww... Jasmine, you didn't have to...😍 I'm so touched and happy that I was able to be a helpful friend to you. I must say, that you are fabulous person yourself. I'm really grateful that you came here to our community and is helping people the best possible way you can. You are doing some amazing work Jasmine and I'm so honoured to call you my friend.

Thank you so much for this appreciation. I never expected it, but it really means a lot ❤️💛💜

GoldenNest2727 September 14th, 2022

@amiablePeace77, you've been heaped with praise by @butterlycow. Here's what butterlycow had to say about you:

_1663120170.From ButterlyCow to amiablePeace77.jpg

butterlycow picked out the “Thank You” graphic just for you. Thank you for being such an impactful leader at 7 Cups, amiablePeace77!

amiablePeace77 September 15th, 2022

@GoldenNest2727

@butterlycow Thank you so so much for these kind words! It's always nice to see you in the room. 💙

butterlycow September 15th, 2022

@amiablePeace77 🤗🤗

KimByeongIn September 14th, 2022

@Ri337 has been appreciated by @WarmLightXO for their beautiful work on this community and their valuable presence on this world. Cheers to both of them! We value you and are thankful for everything that you have done for 7 cups. May both of you stay shiny and smiley!

Here's a heartfelt message from WarmLight for you, Ri:

_1663147715.Riiii.png

We hope to see more of your hard work here. ❤️

Ri337 September 17th, 2022

@KimByeongIn

@WarmLightXO
This is so sweet thank you 😭💜💜💜💜💜

Dear @SoulfullyaButterfly,

You are appreciated by an amazing peer (and also, all of 7 cups!) for your valuable work here and also for your presence in this world, making it more shiny! We love you and support you with both hands! Here's what the peer has to say about you!

_1663148704.Green Nature Minimalist Tweet Motivational Quote Instagram Post.png

We truly hope that you keep up your good work. We are all with you. Cheers! ❤️

SoulfullyAButterfly September 14th, 2022

@KimByeongIn thank you for sharing this!! Always glad to hear good feedback about the work we all do

Dear @helloblackberry4120,

You have been appreciated by our amazing peer, @Gk955 for your incredible as well as invaluable contribution to the 7cups community as well as this world. The qualities that were appreciated were your supportive, respectful and optimistic nature. We are proud to have you with us!

Here's what's been said about you!

_1663152018.I appreciate this member because he always greets everybody in the room and it makes all feel welcomed and noticed which I will admit dont have the capacity to do it or simply say hi so I admire him for it, the comm.png

We love you and support you. Hope to see you be the sunshine in this rain. ❤️

Dear @FighterArpi,

We have a little surprise for you! Guess what? You've been appreciated by a secret admirer!

While singing about your character, they've specifically mentioned your supportive, respectful and optimistic nature! Isn't that great?

Here's what they say to you:

_1663157904.I appreciate this member because he always greets everybody in the room and it makes all feel welcomed and noticed which I will admit dont have the capacity to do it or simply say hi so I admire him for it, the  (1).png

Both 7 cups as well as your admirer wish that this message brings a smile upon your beautiful face. Hope to see you continuing your great work!

FighterArpi September 14th, 2022

@KimByeongIn

:O secret admirer :o well i admire you toof or you've got this exceptional quality of seeing good in others 💜 best wishes and lots of love your way ❣️ Stay blessed

GloriaD September 14th, 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLOBE !!!!

@fairmindedGlobe607, I am so happy that I got to meet you on 7cups, you are a dear person to me, and I wanted to Appreciate you and Celebrate your birthday today through this post 😊

Here is a Birthday and Appreciation card for you, from me 🌻

_1663156220. GloriaD  FOR  fairmindedGlobe607 (x2).png

In case the words in the image are unclear, you can view the card HERE

I hope you liked this little gift from me 🌸

Know that I consider you as a friend too, and that I'm always happy to have these wonderful chats with you! Happy Birthday once again Globe, I hope you will have a nice, special day today 😊

Ending my post with this image of how I envision your birthday ...

_1663156787. GloriaD  ----  fairmindedGlobe607.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 14th, 2022

@GloriaD @fairmindedGlobe607

Aww this is so sweet, Gloria, always super thoughtful.🌻

Happy happy birthday, Globe. I hope you have an amazing day and year ahead.❤

GloriaD September 14th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you Sun 😊😊😊

Dear @dtanushree,

You've been sent an amazing gift by an unnamed but more loved peer! They've told us, very boldly, about your supportive character, described how you are empathetic and most importantly, how your patient nature impressed them!

We were so glad to hear all of that and hope that you are too!

Here's what they say about you:

_1663159684.I appreciate this member because he always greets everybody in the room and it makes all feel welcomed and noticed which I will admit dont have the capacity to do it or simply say hi so I admire him for it, the  (2).png

That's amazing, right? We hope this message brought a cute smile on your beautiful face. Hope to catch you sometime soon. Keep up your good work!

dtanushree September 14th, 2022

@KimByeongIn

Aww this is soooo sooo heart touching and I am so emotional :') Thank you dear Anoni I do know who is it and I appreciate and love you much moree :)

moti-hearts.gif

Attention please!

@JustJack2001 is ready to send shooting stars, moons, planets and lots and lots of galaxies to @EvieB16 !!!

I hope you're fine, Evie 😉

Do you want to know what Jack said about you? Here, have a look:

_1663163044.I appreciate this listener because you can be as open as you like with them without being judged, they always put others first and have been part of this site and making a difference for a few years now (1).png

I hope it brings a cute smile and tons of butterflies in your stomach!

Jack didn't just stop there. We were notified of how supportive, respectful and empathetic you are! We are glad to have you with us. ❤️

Keep up your amazing work! Hope to see you soon.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 14th, 2022

@KimByeongIn

Haha that's such a creative way to present the post. Great work, Kim, keep it up!❤

SirenOfSerenity September 15th, 2022

Hello there @coolcake! I hope this post finds you well 🍰🍰 Your buddy @hounddog2021 has an extra special message for you today that will hopefully brighten your day:

_1663204539.20220914_161346_0000.png

The qualities you are being appreciated for today include:

✨️ Supportive - You are kind and helpful 💙

✨️ Respectful - You make sure everyone feels respected and understood 💙

✨️ Empathetic - You look to understand and share the feelings of others 💙

✨️ Humble - You humbly admit when you are wrong 💙

✨️Patient - You take time to calm down before you act 💙

Thank you @coolcake for your outstanding support and kindness among the Cups community, we appreciate you and wish you well! ☕️✨️ Please continue to shine and be amazing!

UniversalSmile September 15th, 2022

Hi @SirenofSerenity ❤ Here you have a very heartwarming appreciation from one you mentee🌷

_1663209583.20220915_094019_0000.png

They also recognize and appreciate these qualities that you have in you - supportive, respectful, empathetic, problem-solver, purposeful.

To Siren, athough I am not your mentee, I learned quite a lot from you as well, whether indirectly or directly so I really agree with everything this appreciator have said. Here I would also like to take the opportunity to thank you for your hardworks and positivity that you genuinely spread here❤️ especially during your hosting. Just like what Care said, you are a lovely person🌷

I would also like to say thank you to @iCareUK for writing this beautiful appreciation words for your mentor❤️ I adored you for taking steps that might not be in your comfortable circle in order to grow and build yourself in this site😊

SirenOfSerenity September 15th, 2022

This just made my entire night 💜💜💜💜 Thank you so much @UniversalSmile andv@iCareUK! @iCareUK your future here is so bright, thank you for your return

UniversalSmile September 15th, 2022

@SirenOfSerenity Care wrote a very beautiful appreciation words, I am glad it made your night after your busy hosting sessions today❤

@iCareUK Welcome back🌷Thank you for your return here Care

HopefulBambi September 15th, 2022

😱 What's this? Looks like @Peace1dy has an appreciation for @Fristo !

Fristo is a listener who is supportive. They are kind and helpful to everyone they meet!

Their appreciator stated: "Fristo reached out to me without me asking. Fristo did this just to check on me and see if I was okay. I really appreciated it."

We love to see this kind of behavior in our community!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 15th, 2022

Hey hey @MilaAvery, you've received a beautiful handwritten note from "Mr. Baby Face" :P @WarmLightXO, hope it makes you feel warm.💜

_1663221103.image.png

Elliot, could you be any more thoughtful. You are fantabulous.💚

Thankyou for being so lovely always, Mila. You're indeed perfect the way you are.💜

perfectboykoo-bts-hearts.gif

(Had to Haha)

MilaAvery October 1st, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @WarmLightXO

Oh My God! I just saw this and awww😭😭😭

Thanks a lot Elliot 💜💜💜You are so sweet🥺 That note had me almost in tears. You are an amazing person too, who's always there for me no matter how many times i pester you with my never-ending doubt. Thanks a lot for writing that note. it just made my day a whole lot better💜

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thanks a lot Sun💜💜💜 You again remembered to put a BTS pic😂

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @WarmLightXO

A little something for the both of you💓

_1664631226.b.jpg_1664631241.c.jpg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 2nd, 2022

@MilaAvery Omigoshhh *cries happy tears* you took "multiplying kindness we receive" by the word, this is super duper beautiful, Milaaaa, have downloaded it and will cherish it always. I appreciate your thoughtfulness, kindness, amazing handwriting, the creativity and *you* so much. Sending lots of love back with many many hugs too! 🤗💜🤗 (and ofcourse I remember hehe)

winnie-the-pooh-love.gif

MilaAvery October 2nd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awww that's too many compliments for me to handle, not that I complain 🙃 🤗

StargirlTina September 15th, 2022

Greetings to all lovely people reading this!🧡 Today we're back with one of my favourite kinds of appreciation ever....Self appreciation! So, without further ado, let's just get right into it...

_1663224751.image0.jpeg

Here's what our wonderful appreciators have to say about themselves:

✨⭐💛 @kylestraight1 💛⭐✨

Message to oneself: "I rarely ever give myself gratitude because I am a very selfless individual. I always put people before myself and I rarely gave myself encouragement and gratitude. I pride myself on giving support and gratitude to others but like I said, I rarely give myself credit."

Way to go kyle! It's wonderful to see you acknowledge yourself 🥳💃💌

Words of appreciation for kyle: S u p p o r t i v e, e m p a t h e t i c, p a t i e n t ,

P r o b l e m s o l v e r.

💙🌊🔷 @blissfultouch29 🔷🌊💙

Message to oneself: " I show optimist everyday in the world."

Words of appreciation for blissful: S u p p o r t i v e, e m p a t h e t i c,

R e s i l i e n t.

That's all folks.. This was wonderful to read and post!

If you( yes, you!) reading this, wish to appreciate yourself or anyone in this beautiful community then feel free to do so using this form--> Magic

On that note, I hope you have a wonderful day ahead and remember how awesome and unique you are!🦋🌻💃

With love,

Tina

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 15th, 2022

@StargirlTina

Beautifully crafted, Tina, well done. ❤

Way to go, Kyle and Blissful! ❤

StargirlTina September 15th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you so much sun!🧡 *Sticky high fives again*

gentleFox20 September 15th, 2022

💙We have a beautiful anon message here for @bubblingSea6361 💙

Such lovely words! We are so grateful for your commitment to cups Sea 🥰

_1663241523.pat30.png

Thank you 'anon' for sharing the love!

🦊

gentleFox20 September 15th, 2022

🌈 @moonisemo you have some kind words from your peer @Alkina 🥰

Making people feel safe and welcomed is no easy task so we're all really proud of you for making other people feel this way!

_1663242517.pat31.png

Thank you both for being so kind, it warms my heart reading appreciations like this

🦊

KimByeongIn September 15th, 2022

Hey look @Peacefulbear1318, we've got an amazing surprise for you.

You've been appreciated!

When we asked for the reason, they made us see, very very carefully, how you are supportive, respectful, inquisitive and patient! We were so thrilled to have you here with us!

Here's what they wrote about you:

_1663251797.Very supportive.png

Are you happy? We sure are for you! Hope to see you doing your invaluable work for a looooong time!

made-by-raphael-browning.gif

KimByeongIn September 15th, 2022

Spreading all their love free,

A new message for @RickAshley123

And choosing the color soulful blue,

Here's your admirer @WingstoYou

Yes, Rick. There's a sweet sweet gift for you from your peer.

Here, have a look:

_1663255196.Green Blue Cream Informative Abstract Nature Earth Day Instagram Post.png

Hope to see you doing your amazing work for a long time!