Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

KimByeongIn September 21st, 2022

Heya @GeorgieUK Its your time to untie the ribbon on this lovely gift from @@calmMango9611

_1663769691.georgie.png

Hope this makes you smile brighter!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 21st, 2022

You're so appreciative of everyone, @calmMango9611, it is heart warming to see you spread so much joy around. ❤

GeorgieUK October 18th, 2022

@KimByeongIn @calmMango9611

Thank you so much calm mango, I really appreciate you and your friendship and for always looking out for others and always being ready to encourage others. Thanks for being my friend <3

Time for @Beckisoul to give themselves a pat on the back for they have been appreciated by an unnamed peer for their amazing work. Becki, your supportive and empathetic nature has touched the hearts of many. We send you all the love in this world!
_1663770163.Beckie.png

Hope this makes you smile brighter than the sun and the moon and all those stars out there!
Beckisoul September 21st, 2022

@KimByeongIn, awe, thank you so much, that was a lovely surprise to read it made me a little teary! <3

GoldenNest2727 September 22nd, 2022

@Beckisoul

Those things are all very true about you, Becki. You're wonderfully supportive in the chatrooms. Thank you for being you!

Just like your cute profile picture, @GoldenNest2727 your sweet, supportive, empathetic, and humble nature has been recognized and appreciated by @calmMango9611

Here's what they have to say about you!

_1663770418.Nest.png

GoldenNest2727 September 21st, 2022

@KimByeongIn

@calmMango9611 that is so kind of you! Your thoughtfulness has made my whole day! ❤️

calmMango9611 September 21st, 2022

@GoldenNest2727 I am glad it made your day.

GoldenNest2727 September 22nd, 2022

@calmMango9611

It absolutely did! I've noticed that you're incredibly thoughtful in general. It's always a pleasure to run into you in the chatrooms.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 21st, 2022

Alright people, I've decoded xD @journey144 is truly here on a journey to shower all things love, compassion and appreciation in the community, the most recent recipient would be @NoneTheWiser, appreciated for being a phenomenal leader for the Trauma Support sub community, and in general, for being so supportive and kind and empathetic and respectful and inclusive and considerate and and and just all things fabulous in a human being. You, yes you, Jess.❤ I can honestly go on and on to appreciate you, you're just *that* kind of a person hehe, deserving of all the recognition and applause, for really going above and beyond in being there for others, whilst also inspiring us in more ways than one. Keep being you.❤

Here's the message for you:

_1663771065.image.png

This is so sweet, Journey, I really hope as you keep moving forward in this path, you are reverted with all the love and kindness you give out to others. The *light* we talked about in a different forum hehe, yes that too, I can see it shining so brightly even now.❤

Journey144 September 21st, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I am humbled and so grateful by your soul. There truly are no words to gather and present to you , that would explain what many of us feel about your light. Thank you for the life-changing sentiments and acts of kindness that you've wonderfully demonstrated here. You're a great example of how to be a leader. And you've impacted my recent week here in a tremendous way...a way that positively seeped into my everyday choices in how to treat others. Thank you. Sincerely 💞

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 22nd, 2022

@Journey144 Aww it really is super great to hear about the positive impact you've felt, thankyou for these kind words as well, truly appreciate you too. ❤

@NoneTheWiser You truly are a chosen vessel of honor and an amazing light from the Most High. Your compassion and sincerity is not only seen, but felt. Your very presence has been a blessing to me (personally) both as a member and new listener. May we all continue to grow as we walk together on this journey. Thanks so much for all of your community efforts. Stay well, my friend! 😃

@NoneTheWiser Thank you for sharing your current (and temporary) precious moments. I guard them with my heart and can only imagine how challenging this season is for you right now. The dry desert is one of the hardest places to travel through...clouds and no rain. But we know the Son shines above them...but it becomes hard to see clearly. This sandy pit is deep...dry..and discouraging. I am very sorry. I can relate. But I see you, friend. And He never left us here to remain desolate.

You know what's so resilient and amazing? We're in this desolate place, yet it was YOU that helped ME get out of the sand pit last week on my member acct.....and here we stand... In the sand....pulling each other towards confirmations and safety....and the whole time, He is doing the actually pulling and carrying. 💕💞🙌🏼

I thank you for sharing and being so open. You changed .you life last week. It's your turn to shine and be renewed. I believe this with you. And if you'd like to connect, if led, I am here. Sending sincere ❤ , prayers and faith for total healing and wellness.

Typo Correction "You changed * MY * life last week"

Journey144 September 22nd, 2022

@NoneTheWiser You are so right, my friend. The ripple effect is powerful. I am so humbled and in awe of His love and (as you said last week) --- grace! All praises to Him and all thanksgiving to Him for you! I won't ever forget your kindness either. May His Spirit move through us continually. May we be renewed, watered, healed, filled, and pleasing to Him. I look forward to your update /testimony soon. Thank you so much. 💞

UniversalSmile September 21st, 2022

Woohoo, we have an appreciation for @ShimmeringReed from the lovely @Loopoloop 💙

_1663771257.IMG-20220920-WA0011.jpg

They also recognize and appreciate these qualities that you have - supportive, respectful and empathetic.

Reed, thank you for being the amazing listener you are❤️ I really hope to see your amazing works for a long time. I hope this appreciation words from Loop makes you smile brighter!

Thank you for showing your appreciation Loop🌷❤️ I adored you for spreading smiles to others!❤
cristlecares September 21st, 2022

Heylo beautiful cupsers🌻🌼 Hope y'all are doing well😇🍪

Cris is back with another appreciation post🌻🌻

So the person who's being appreciated today isssssss
🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
@Lavau2 🌻🌻🌻🌸🌸🌸

_1663778074.Screenshot_2022-09-21-21-57-04-69_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

This anonymous peer really wants you to know that you're awesome🌸🌻

Note from Cris (me) : You're really beautiful Lava🌻🌼 One of the best listeners I've seen in here🌸🌸 Thank you so much for all your support and kindness😇
Keep being you and keep shining🌸🌻
*Some cookies for you🍪🍪🍪*

Peer appreciation form : One click = two smiles🌻

Have a beautiful day/night everyone🌸🌻
lavau2 September 22nd, 2022

@cristlecares

awww, such lovely messages :), so heart warming

lavalavau September 22nd, 2022

@lavau2

yes, indeed, very encouraging

HopefulBambi September 21st, 2022

Attention, Attention! A special delivery for... @namealreadyexisted

This appreciation comes from an anonymous peer. They want you to know that, you are,

Supportive. You are kind and helpful.

Innovative. You are open to new ideas and discussions.

Determined. You steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged.

Your appreciator also left a special note, just for you! Read it below!

"This person is kind and supportive enough to try and help others even when they themself are struggling. They are always open to hear others out when seeking support and consider new ideas or try new coping methods they come across, even if they think it's something they might find difficult at first. Even when they feel at their lowest, they don't give up and keep pushing onward little by little. None of that is easy and all of it is worth being appreciated"

mamtasha22 September 21st, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou has appreciated @Kindheartedlily6247

_1663786972.Pink Floral Watercolor Scripture Instagram Post.png

And here it is in words incase it is not readable

Supportive. They are kind and helpful, Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals, Accountable. They own up to commitments and promises that they have made, Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation, Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

Lily, I won't be surprised if you said that this username isn't an auto-generated one for you. You are one of the most kind-hearted people I've come across here. I admire how dedicated you are for the quality projects in 7 cups and do so much for the community, special mention to your leadership in the listener coach team, you have been doing fantastic at it and I love how your'e always so respectful, kind, appreciative, patient, encouraging, understanding and most importantly validating. It's comforting anytime talking to you, with your attentive, reflective, validating and understanding messages. Thankyou for everything you do. I hope the kindness you give out to others returns to you multiple-fold always. ❤

butterlycow September 21st, 2022

Here is an anonymous appreciation for @Yellowbutton223 ! Thank you for being a listener and helping so many of us here at Cups ! <3

Your appreciator mentioned some of your qualities :

Supportive. They are kind and helpful,

Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together,

Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation,

Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone,

Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Here is their message for you :

_1663790426.Peach And Pink Minimalist Thank You Cards.png

KimByeongIn September 22nd, 2022

Can you hear that? @BrodyThePanda

Oh yes, it's an engine's purr and it's being made by none other than our own @vroomvroom

_1663836228.brody.png

Both of you are true gems. Although vroom took the time to admire Brody's supportive, respectful, empathetic, and humble behavior, I will appreciate both of you as gentle and genuine human beings. Respect and love! ❤️

A special alert for @KingBurger2000 for they have been appreciated by an anonymous peer! Wohooo, King!

Here's what they said about you:

_1663836734.King.png

Hope this makes you smile!

We are really happy that you are such a gentle soul. Your presence is valued!

I'd like everyone to read this. This is what everyone who comes here hopes for. This is what made me both smile and cry today. A big thank you to the anonymous peer who shared this with us! @amicablewater4529 you are a true diamond!

_1663837900.water.png

Here, they've sent all of us a song too!

amicableWater4529 September 24th, 2022

@KimByeongIn aww thanks for this - I would love to hear this song - if anyone can help me know what it is :)

amicableWater4529 September 24th, 2022

@amicableWater4529 I found it! Thanks!!

Here4good74 September 22nd, 2022

-I'm back with another appreciation- ^^

⚫ @Taiyozzy , you have received and appreciation from your peer , @EmoHours17 , they have noticed your wonderful, fun presence. Thanks to you EmoHours17 for your appreciation, and thanks to you Tai for being here ⚫

They said, "They are funny and a very good person"

..Hope it made you smile..

◼◼◼

gentleFox20 September 22nd, 2022

💚 I couldn't agree more with what @Help127 has to say about the lovely @Goalsforlife 💚

_1663844530.PAT32.png

Wonderful words to decribe the kindness you spread in the sharing circles Goals!

🦊

gentleFox20 September 22nd, 2022

🌷💜 @Bethlikescupcake you have a wonderful appreciation sent anonomously! 💜🌷

_1663845651.PAT33.png

What beautiful words! I love how well you connected with this person and clearly had a huge impact on them 🥰 Keep up the super duper kindness!

🦊

gentleemperor September 22nd, 2022

🐈‍⬛💜 @weirdo7310 💜🐈‍⬛
~ Here is some awesome self appreciation from you to yourself

IP4cs7G.png

💜💜💜

A message from Weirdo:

"man i dont know when i saw them in myself i mean, im oretty determined for basically anything because i want a great future but idek if that answers the question."

💜💜💜

i absolutely love this picture eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~ weirdo7310

e351abad88c1e472bd7e72f95674db70.jpg

💜💜💜

Weirdo! 💜 Thank you for your lovely self appreciation! Your determination and hope for the future are admirable. Best of luck on your exciting path of greatness! Stay awesome! 🐈‍⬛

And there's some happy news for you, @Goalsforlife from dear old @SirenOfSerenity

_1663856582.Goal.png

To Siren, I'm really happy to have you as my peer in the LDP. Your answers are always fun!

To Goal, you are amazing and I have a lot of respect for you!

SirenOfSerenity September 22nd, 2022

@KimByeongIn @Goalsforlife 🤗🤗🤗 May the both of you continue to experience joy and success in your journeys here! Although our paths or backgrounds may be different, we're all in this together 🥰🌷

Three cheers for @AFollowerofPlato
Three cheers for 7 cups!
Three cheers for me! 😅

Anyways, let's get to business.
I'm here to present a cutey-patuty, softy-soft message for our dear ol' Plato!

_1663862915.Plato.png

I know, this doesn't look like much. But wait, this is just the start!
_1663863271.Blue Green Illustrated 5 Productivity Tips and Tricks Infographic.png

I hope this brings a smile to your face. If it doesn't, wait up I have something else in my bag too!
yahia-potato.gif
Ahoy, my fellas!
Here's an Irish sailor for you with lots of loots in the form of love and appreciation!
Especially for @darshh01 that I took from @joyousHugs5435

_1663863839.Darsh.png
StargirlTina September 22nd, 2022

Hello everyone! So we have two self appreciations today by @Missgorg and @BastianLatte!

love-yourself-doodlernie.gif

Words used by Bastian:

🖤Inquisitive, Problem-solver, Determined, Having Growth Mindset, Emotionally Intelligent.

Words used by Miss:

❤️Patient: “She is strong

_1663864634.32A49651-DD83-442F-88C3-89A8FCC85998.jpeg

Here’s Tina signing off and wishing that you’re all feeling amazing, just like you always should!💃🧡🥳

Link to appreciate a peer that you like, or even yourself: Shazam!

anjellyna September 22nd, 2022

Hello guys! Today we have a self-appreciation appreciation for @addie442 !

Addie is:

💙Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

💛Resilient. They bounce back when things fall apart.

🌸Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

💛Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions.

💙Accountable. They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.

Addie says:

"I’m here for all of my family even when they aren’t here for me and it’s the same with my friends because everybody comes to me when they need advice or help and I’m only 15 it’s a lot sometimes "

I know it's a lot, Addie 💙 I know it must feel like no one sees all the effort you put in, how hard you work, and how bright you are. You deserve this appreciation and more 💛

_1663886306.Untitled-Artwork (8).jpg

justFarheen September 23rd, 2022

@warmSunset1074 You've got mail!!

You have been appreciated anonymously.

Here's what they say:

• Supportive. They are kind and helpful,
  • Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,
  • Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another,
  • Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong,
  • Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

_1663948982.Appreciation @warmSunset1074.png

They sent you a gift too!

_1663949000.gift.jpg

It's so amazing that you're doing so well! You are awesome!