Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 17th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG

Awww how very sweeeeet! Appreciate you loadssss and the pleasure is 1000% mutual! 🤗❤🌈

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 11th, 2022

Hiya @yeetyoursalad, you've received a kind appreciation from @JuryNailedIt, who thanks you for being Supportive, Kind, Empathetic, Helpful, Understanding and Humble. ❤

"They just have been really helpful." - Jury 💛

Thankyou for being such a kind, supportive and helpful listener, Yeet. Your presence is so valued in the community. ❤

I appreciate you for expressing your gratitude towards your listener, Jury. Hope you are doing well. 💛

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 11th, 2022

Hello @braveLime5513, I hope this post finds you doing well. Here to share a wonderful appreciation by @GloriaD for you. 🌻

_1654971610.image.png

Thankyou for the kind words, Gloria, I like how thoughtful you are always and truly invest time in making someone feel seen, appreciated and cared for. 🌻❤

Woohoo, Lime, nice to meet you. I hope this sweet message adds some light to your days. Keep being amazing and believing in yourself. ❤

Some more sunflowers Gloria sent for you:

_1654971853.image.png

GloriaD June 13th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww Sun, thanks for adding your special touch to my appreciation! It feels exactly how my heart felt when writing the note, thank you 😊💛🌻

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 13th, 2022

@GloriaD

Aww ofcourse, Gloria, happy to. ❤ Always admire your beautiful thoughts and kind gesture(s) of making people feel so much loved and appreciated. 🌻

GloriaD June 13th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thanks Sun, I admire your special way of making people feel loved and appreciated too 😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 13th, 2022

@GloriaD

Awww sweet as always, Gloria. *hugss* 🤗💛

braveLime5513 June 14th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank u so much Gloria for such a beautiful note of appreciation. Blessed to have you who always cares and is very empathetic. U are also very kind and positive. U helped me every time. I will always b there fr you dear. U too be happy and i wish u all the luck in life. Thanks once again 😊🌷

GloriaD June 15th, 2022

@braveLime5513

Thank you braveLime 😊 I’m so happy to receive your kindness and support back 🌻🌻🌻

GloriaD June 13th, 2022

💛 @sensibleTurtle5347 💛

You have received an Appreciation by ''Anonymous 😛❤''

_1655111554. Anonymous  FOR  sensibleTurtle5347 - Original (GloriaD) [1].png

_1655111598. Anonymous  FOR  sensibleTurtle5347 - Original (GloriaD) [2].png

You have an anonymous admirer, Turtle! They have observed your many acts of kindness on 7cups and your many special qualities, they are very happy with you being around and wish the best for you 😊

It is nice when people observe these in us, especially if we haven't noticed it ourselves, so thank you Anonymous for your heartfelt appreciation 💛

Turtle, I also wish you get a lot of kindness back (you are getting lots of it from your appreciator too 😊), and I hope your days will be filled with calming and positive things & experiences 💚

Best regards,

GloriaD 🌻

sensibleTurtle5347 June 13th, 2022

@GloriaD thank you so much Gloria and thank you so much to my anonymous loving kindness giver, you brought tears of joy to my eyes - there is no way I could thank you enough for the love you brought me today. I love 7 cups so much and its been a source so strength and light in my life for many months now and will be into the future. It has changed my life. I send you all the love I have in my heart and gratitude that would fill the ocean <3 you are beautiful, thank you.

GloriaD June 15th, 2022

@sensibleTurtle5347

Thank you for your kindness and warmth, Turtle 🌻

Yes, and thank you once again to the anonymous appreciator, for making this appreciation, it’s so empowering 🌻

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2022

I love it when someone shows kindness to themself, it is simply heart warming to witness some self love and appreciation hehe. ❤

@naturalPomegranate219, you are fabulous for looking out for yourself and celebrating your wonderful self. ❤

_1655202995.image.png

I hope you continue being kind and appreciative of yourself always. Best wishes for your future goals. ❤

naturalPomegranate219 June 14th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for this post!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2022

Talking about self appreciation, we have another. A truly heartfelt note. @allnaturalWillow7138, you made me cry hahastillcryingwhiletypingthis! I mean!? How do you write so nicely and woah, the amount of self-awareness and self-compassion everyone should aim for. ❤

_1655203456.image.png

The rest of the world comes after, you're right, you gotta look out for yourself first and do your absolute best to create the life you want to live, for yourself, without any regrets, ofcourse hehe. And weee weeee you indeed got this, Champ, I admire your positive outlook so much. ❤ All the love and strength your way, Willow! Keep being *you*

allnaturalWillow7138 June 15th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I'm glad you liked what I wrote for myself. After spending a lot of time trying to please and appreciate others I realized that I need it the most. So this time I wanted to appreciate myself. Thankyou for your kind words on what I wrote. I aim to love myself more than I ever have. I hope someone reads this and realizes they need their love first and everyone else is secondary. All the love and good vibes to you too.❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 16th, 2022

@allnaturalWillow7138

Aww I'm deeply touched. Yes, we all should give ourselves the acceptance, kindness, love and appreciation we deserve. ❤

Many thanksss, I appreciate you!

June 16th, 2022

@ouiCherie has sent an appreciation for @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

💛

"Sunnie, your support and empathy is amazing. I noticed how you continue to support the community by supporting those who are doing their roles, whether in rooms or forums. It's inspiring and something I'd like to do too in the future when I'm no longer in roles.

Your authenticity, wisdom and genuine empathy present in your every responses.

Thank you for being you, Sunnie! 💛🤗"

_1655377921.b62c8b7b4cb2d64e6131618c072a4054.jpg

What oui said rings very true to me. -fristo

ouiCherie June 16th, 2022

@Fristo

Fristooo! 🤗 I wasn't expecting you'd be the one who post it, so it's a nice surprise! And thank you 🤍 Yep! Sunnie @Sunisshiningandsoareyou is authentically lovely. Hugs Sunnie! 🤗

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 17th, 2022

@Fristo @ouicherie

Hehe I agree, nice surprise from Fristo! 😛 Thankyouu for posting, Fristo and for your kind note at the end! ❤

Cherieeeeee omigooodnesss, what to say 😭 xD I feel sooooooo incredibly grateful to know you and be your friend, we've come a long way haha, and yayy yayy simply happy to have you around, always being your cheerful, positively uplifting, kind, supportive and well, "cherie-self". You make me feel so seen and appreciated always, and I legit do not have a way to express how much it means to me. Thank*you* for being here, for allowing me a chance to know you and cherish your presence in my life. So so so so much love for you, my friend. Andddd the biggest, most comfiest hugs ever! 🤗💜

I love that image haha, tweety is as adorable as Cheriee! 🥰

June 16th, 2022

Appreciation for @Wolf54 by Anonymous 😛❤

🌻

"Hey Wolf, we haven't talked personally but I just couldn't stop myself from sending you a kindness note hehe, now I know you might question if you deserve it or not, rest assured my friend, if you didn't, you wouldn't be reading this right now. Everyone deserves love and care, specially from our near and dear ones, the first in our contact ~ but sometimes things just don't work that way, this however in no ways would make you at fault. You are worthy of love, compassion, care, support and all things great in life, in the entirety of your existence, and you never have to prove anything to anyone ever. You are *you* and that's your superpower, you have the steering wheel of your life and *you* get to decide who you wanna ride with, and in which direction to go. I've seen you being kind and friendly towards your peers always and just wanted to remind you that you are someone too, who deserves all the kindness also. I understand it gets hard at times, specially when life in particular hasn't been kind too often, but but but, always know that you are capable, worthy and deserving of being gentle with yourself and your feelings. Hang in there, sometimes that's the best and the most we can do, but it is more than enough also. All the love your way. ❤"

Sending you thanks for your kindness to your peers and wishes for your own well-being. -fristo

wolf54 July 2nd, 2022

@Fristo

Thank you, this is so nice of you.

June 16th, 2022

An appreciation for @Mytwistedsoul by Anonymous 😛❤

🌻

"Hello Soul, I've been meaning to write to you for a while now, here it goes. I see how compassionate you are towards everyone always, you are great at connecting with people (even if you think otherwise), you are kind, supportive, thoughtful, compassionate, considerate, helpful towards everyone (even if you don't see it for yourself often). It is hard to see or believe the good in us, sometimes people remind us, but it is all us who have to start believing, I see you trying and I feel proud of you for doing it. You are the perfect example of this phrase "healing and hurting go hand in hand", you are always looking out for your friends around here and no matter what emotional state you are in, you take time to care for them. It is incredibly heart warming to witness so much kindness and warmth. I always hope you get the love, kindness, warmth and company you give out to others. You *deserve* it. Thanks for being your wonder self, people like you make me feel happy to share the world with. ❤ All the love. (Important thing isn't who this message is from, important thing is, you being reminded that the kindness you put out in the world, will always return ❤ you just need be ready to accept it and maybe even store it for emergency situations hehe, and hey, always at your pace, yes, no rush.)"

Loved the words the anonymous appreciator said. -fristo

mytwistedsoul June 17th, 2022

@Fristo I don't know that I've ever been at such a loss for words. Thank you kind anonymous person ❤️

Shinningstar1234 June 16th, 2022

@Fristo the link didn't work

@Shinningstar1234 which one? 😮

June 17th, 2022

@Shinningstar1234 which link, star?

Hiyaa @Aditya2012, I'm super happy to share this warm message filled with lots of encouragement, support and love for you, by a kind-hearted anonymous peer. ❤

Sunflowers bring me hope and make me feel inclined towards the brighter end of life. I hope this lovely message with the sunflowers add some hope and light to your days. 🌻

_1655402601.image.png
_1655402841.image.png

A big thanks to the sweet person who sent this. Your kindness is radiant even behind the anonymous tag. Cheers to being *you*. ❤

Hello @TheBoyMoana, I hope this message finds you well. You've been appreciated by @ListeningWren012, for being respectful, understanding, resilient, determined, optimistic and a great communicator. ❤

Here's what Wren has to say,

_1655403414.image.png

Also an image that Wren sent to acknowledge your love for surfing:

_1655403810.image.png

I like seeing you around in the forums, Nahoa, your willingness to work on yourself and continue to learn and improve is super appreciated. Many more days filled with surfing, being outside and snuggling with squishmallows for you. ❤

How very thoughtful and kind of you, Wren. Appreciate your generosity lots. Keep it up. ❤

theboymoana June 20th, 2022

@ListeningWren012

thank you say all these nice things I don’t understand all of the words but my daddy help explain to me. I have really hard time lately from being in hospital and stuff and this makes me feel little better. Thank you always listen to me and being really good friend to me I will remember all nice words when I feel really sad need something help to cheer up!! I like pictures to. have not gone surfing long time because of my seizures and miss so much can’t wait until i can surf again soon if NEW medicine keeps working !! I hope does.

thank you lot and lots you are really really good friend to me hope you have lot of happy days 😃😃😃🏄🏾‍♂️☀️🌴

June 17th, 2022

@CalmSoulMeet, it is my pleasure to share this appreciation for you by @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🌻

"Hiya Calm, hope you saw this coming lol. I believe, when we receive kindness, we shouldn't store it all to ourselves, sharing it with others and spreading it further helps in the multiplying effect hehe.
Calm, I've seen you around the community in forums and chatrooms so often all through my listener journey in cups, you've always been so kind and respectful towards everyone. I jumped on Cloud 9 the other day when I recieved your PM for the first time. Thankyou for considering me in your high regards and for valuing me as a person, listener and friend. I've enjoyed connecting with you in this short course of time and I look forward to know you more. I want you to know, you are a wonderful presence in my life and I cherish you. I see how hard you try and are determined to work on your well being, I know there are many challenges and many of these off days but I see your resilience and strong will power and determination and my friend, I'm so proud of you. I believe in you and I truly hope for many many awesome days ahead for you. You so deserve all the happy, nice, relaxing days. All the love and happiness your way always. Keep being *you*. ❤"

I am so happy to get to know the wonderful you through this beautiful appreciation, calm. -fristo

June 17th, 2022

@frenchmarbles has sent an appreciation for @internalacceptance

💐

"Internal is a humble listener who doesn't think she's amazing but I'm here to tell the world that she is super duper amazing because she is amazing. The things she does is amazing and the way she talks is amazing, I'm deaf, I don't know what she sounds like but I'm sure it's amazing. Honestly, she's just amazing. did I mention that she was amazing? No, cause she's amazing. Top Notch."

Also Click here for the voice appreciation by marbles for you, internal!

Thanks for all you do for us, Internal! -fristo

June 17th, 2022

This appreciation is made for @healingHope614 by someone anonymous!

🌻

"Since I'm a newbie in 7 cups, I only had two times conversation with my peer and during those conversations I found that he is an empathetic person and great communicator because he truly cared about my problems that I shared with him and earlier in my life I have met some people who don't really read the whole text that I send. So I'm really happy and now I am feeling better than earlier. Now I am not sad because I know that there is someone who truly listen to me."

Wonderful work, healing! Thank you for helping someone feel better. -fristo

June 17th, 2022

@calmsoulmeet has sent an appreciation for @calmie4ever

💛

"thanks for your help"

You are wonderful calmie, thanks for choosing 7cups and being a listener here. -fristo

June 17th, 2022

Someone anonymous has sent an appreciation for @FighterArpi

💛

"when I hosted my very first sharing circle, this listener did so much to help me out. I was so nervous my first time hosting, and this listener did an amazing job supporting me."

Fighter is an amazing supporter too. -fristo

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 23rd, 2022

Woohoo @FighterArpiii, always shining! 🤗💜

June 17th, 2022

@ShneurZ has received an appreciation from @AidenMilesAsh

🌻

"I appreciate Shneur because he is kind and caring. He always listens really well and makes me know that he cares. He is extremely smart and also very friendly. He is also helpful, patient, optimistic, empathetic, and supportive."

_1655447844.GettyImages-1133605325-scaled-e1617227898456.jpg

Glad to hear this appreciation for you, Shneur. -fristo

June 17th, 2022

Hey @Zoup, there is an appreciation for you by @Syd113

Zoup is:

1) Supportive. They are kind and helpful, 2) Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood, 3) Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another, 4) Resilient. They bounce back when things fall apart, 5) Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

"Zoup has so many different qualities that make them awesome it was hard to choose just five. I seek them being motivated, resilient, respectful, and supportive all the time. Out of all the qualities I picked, Zoup is the most resilient. Despite everything they are still here and I know they are going to accomplish great things."

Amazing to hear this appreciation for you, Zoup. Thanks for showing these qualities. -fristo

June 17th, 2022

@vroomvrooom, happy to be sharing this appreciation for you by @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🌻

"Hiya Vroomiee, just wanted to let you know that the kindness you shower doesn't go unnoticed. You are always soooooo supportive towards everyone, you've been here in cups for a long time now and I really hope you continue spreading your wisdom for many long years ahead. It is simply heart warming to see you around or read any of your replies directed towards right about everyone.
Thankyou for being such a powerhouse of wisdom, knowledge and warmth. I've always admired your insights be it about listening or life in general, experiences sure do us good hehe. So thankful to have you here. You are a tremendously kind and empathetic human being and please always know, being kind, being thoughtful, being empathetic will always be your strengths come what may. Thankyou for being so caring and supportive of me, I appreciate you big time, and have so much respect for you as a peer and a human being. Wishing only good things for you always. Much love! ❤"

I am glad to read this appreciation for you, vroom, and I totally agree with what sun said. -fristo

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 18th, 2022

@vroomvrooom

Aww you deserve it and more, Vroomieee. Thankyouuu for the sweet words too hehe, coming from you, they always mean alot to me. Andddd like I always say lol, I'm grateful to be of some support to you, absolutely nothing to thank me for. Although I hope things are always well for you, but if I get a chance to do it all over again, you know, I'm a pm away for you. 🤗❤ Sending big *Hugsss* and lots of Nutellaaaa your way!