Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

kindSoul10 September 1st, 2022

@jasmineishereforu aw thanks so much! You really made me warm in my heart and put a smile on my face! β™₯️

@GloriaD aww that image was so sweet! Thank you for layouting

jasishereforallofu September 1st, 2022

@kindSoul10 You are most welcome πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’ŸπŸ’•

GloriaD September 1st, 2022

@MifiHelpholic has been appreciated by @jasmineishereforu !

Jas says Mifi "is respectfully kind."

The qualities observed in Mifi are :

🀍 Supportive - They are kind and helpful 🀍

🀍 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood 🀍

🀍 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another 🀍

🀍 Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong 🀍

🀍 Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals 🀍

Mifi, thank you for being kind and respectful to both listeners and members. Your presence across 7cups is highly appreciated! The reviews in your profile reflect how much people appreciate you, for being kind and respectful like Jas mentioned, and for being understanding, patient, encouraging, positive and much more 😊 I wish you the best on and off 7cups 🌻 - GloriaD

_1662021891. GloriaD  ----  jasmineishereforu, MifiHelpholic.png

🀍 Some flowers from me to Jas and Mifi 🀍

MifiHelpholic September 1st, 2022

@GloriaD

Thanks you so much. This means a lottttt πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίβ€οΈπŸ₯ΊπŸ€πŸ€πŸ™

Thank you Jas

@jasmineishereforu

Thank you once again for taking your precious time to appreciate and motivate me πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ… πŸ’ͺ

So kind of you Jas

And I also thank @7cups for the recognition β€οΈπŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ₯³

Also thankful to @GloriaD

πŸ™πŸ™

jasishereforallofu September 1st, 2022

@MifiHelpholic This is beautiful 😍😍🌸

You are most welcome Mifi❀️

dtanushree September 2nd, 2022

🎊

ο»Ώ@Mya000

You have been appreciated by @secretSouth2203 ❀️❀️❀️ Congratulations Mya! Your presence in 7cups community makes it a better place and you are a significant part of this community. Hope you feel all the love and appreciation through this post.

Here's what South says:

πŸ’œMya000, you're one of the most amazing hosts on 7cups! The game you host in the rooms are so engaging and funny. You know how to make people inclusive and manage the fast moving chatrooms. I am glad I could attend the session and I really enjoyed a lot. I want you you to know that your presence is much much appreciated β™₯️β™₯️ Sending you lots of love β™₯️β™₯️ Thank you for being you!πŸ’œ

giphy.gif

Qualities appreciated by South for Mya:

Supportive. They are kind and helpful, Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions,

Decisive. Despite uncertainty, they make decisions and move forward confidently,

Accountable. They own up to commitments and promises that they have made,

Purposeful. They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

🌸
Mya000 September 2nd, 2022

@dtanushree @secretSouth2203

I am so touched by this message, thank you so much. You're so kind <3

It's so heart-warming and motivating to hear such feedback. I loved this game and had a wonderful moment thanks to all the people who participated ! You all created a fun and supportive space :)

I'll keep trying my best to make those sessions a nice moment to share !

Thank you so much for the support, sending lots of hugs !

_1662123736.images.png

dtanushree September 2nd, 2022

@Mya000

Aww thank you for your kind words dear! Keep up the good work <3 All the best! :)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 2nd, 2022

Hello @TheRandomEMT, we have an enthusiastic message by @OliveTree1728 for you. ❀

"EMT. EMT. EMT. I. Found. You.
oof that sounded really 'stalker-y' xD
ahh i thought you left cupss i didnt know you aged upppp!! i haven't spoken to you for so longgggg ahhh i miss youuuu agsjdshadj
you're such an awesome person to talk too i hope you're doing betterrr!!!!
- olive"

Glad you found your friend hehe, Olive, doesn't sound stalker-y lol, just extremely sweet of you to remember and send across this kind reminder. ❀ Random is indeed quite an awesome person. ❀

CosmicMiracle September 4th, 2022

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ @HopefulBambi appreciates @jasmineishereforu πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Coachable. They have a desire to improve
Inquisitive. They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future
Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals
Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

===

_1662304494.Peer Appreciation Team.png

===

Thank you very much to HopefulBambi for this appreciation message! It's guaranteed to brighten the day of our peers and remind them of the great work they're doing here in 7Cups :)

To jasmineishereforu, thank you for your incredible brightness that you never fail to share with everyone you talk to! May your cup always be filled :)

An upbeat song for you both! <3 I hope you like it :) this is called Jerusalema :)
jasishereforallofu September 4th, 2022

@CosmicMiracle @HopefulBambi Thank you soooo much, i am so touched by this. It means alot to me. πŸŒΈπŸ’–Thank you for always being so kind and supportive, i appreciate that and i will try and give it back to you in the kindest way possibleπŸ’–

HopefulBambi September 7th, 2022

@jasmineishereforu

Just keeping being you! You're doing great work here on 7 Cups, and it's always a pleasure to see you say hi in the listener support rooms.

jasishereforallofu September 4th, 2022

@CosmicMiracle Thank you for taking your time and making my day, i absolutely adore it πŸ’–

CosmicMiracle September 4th, 2022

Listen up, y'all, 'coz this is big! :D

*drumrolls*

@Super_girl134679 wants to show her appreciation to

πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸŒˆ ALL OF THE COMMUNITY MODS AND MODS πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸŒˆ

Qualities: Supportive. They are kind and helpful
Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals
Determined. They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged
Having a Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible,
Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

===

_1662305828.Peer Appreciation Team (1).png

===

@Super_girl134679 <3 we are very grateful for the tireless work and dedication of all our moderators! Thank you for your message; this will definitely ignite their inner fire to further go above and beyond what they are already doing for the community. :)

And to the moderators! GROUP HUG!!! <3

I offer a humble gift, a song by one of my favourite composers, Christopher Tin <3 this song is powerful and magical, just like all of you :) It's called Iza Ngomso <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 4th, 2022

@CosmicMiracle @Super_girl134679

How nice to give a shout out to our moderators. I admire each of them for their consistent efforts in ensuring our chatrooms are inclusive, safe, supportive, fun and friendly for everyone. Thankyall, fabulous people. 🌞❀

@CommunityModJennie @CommunityModCharlie @CommunityModAlex @CommunityModElliot @CommunityModLou @CommunityModKay @CommunityModAmanda @CommunityModEllie @CommunityModEver @CommunityModEden @CommunityModAnne @CommunityModLynn @CommunityModAaron @CommunityModChristine @CommunityModMeir @CommunityModWillow @communitymodiris @communitymodfinn @communitymodlucy and @allthevolunteermoderators. ❀

CommunityModAnne September 4th, 2022

@CosmicMiracle thank you for sharing this and @Supergirl wohoo this just made my week

CommunityModAnne September 4th, 2022

correcting tag: @Super_girl134679 thank you ❀️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 5th, 2022

@NoneTheWiser

Jess never failing to amaze me. ❀ The Needs Reply team and everyone else who takes time to make others feel heard, acknowledged, seen and encouraged, are incredibly wonderful deserving all the applause. ❀

Tagging the Needs Reply team:

@Asher @anxietywarrior23 @bluelotus99 @bookworm274 @CosmicMiracle @EmmaE @Happy900 @hopedreamlove @joyfulunicorn @Juliak1968 @MidwesternCalmSeeker @Magicalocean594 @ouiCherie @Optimisticempath @pamharley003 @SynSavory @SoftFaith2004 @SirenofSerenity @theriverissinging @WarmLightXO

Way to go, team! So happy to be one of youuuu! ❀

@NoneTheWiser Aww appreciate you too! ❀

bookworm274 September 5th, 2022

@NoneTheWiser

Hi, thank you so much for this appreciation - I see that the NR team has been tagged below so I won't re-tag everyone but I am glad that you appreciate our team! ❀️

Harsvin September 5th, 2022

Hey everyone, hope you are doing well, today we
have a lovely self-appreciative message by an anonymous peer πŸ’š

Qualities they identify in themselves

❀ Supportive - Kind and helpful

❀ Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

❀ Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

❀ Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong

EDXvKQi.jpg

I'm deeply touched by the heartwarming self appreciative message @anonymous :') thank you for reminding yourself this, it takes a lot of courage to step forward to share your vulnerability and struggles, and I applaud you for that. I'm sorry for people hurting you @anonymous, I can only imagine the pain you must have felt :(

Your words truly reflect you as a beautiful person inside and out. I appreciate you for being an inspiration for all of us by taking a moment to self-appreciate ourselves and the struggles we face in life. You are truly an amazing person and a real HERO. I wish you all the strength and perseverance to keep on going and fighting against all the odds in life. I believe in youπŸ’œ

Whattta lovely post, @Harsvin, welcome to the teammm. ❀

Harsvin September 5th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aw, thank you so much Sun ❀

Happy to be part of the team 😁

UniversalSmile September 5th, 2022

Hello, @LoveYouForInfinity πŸ’š Here is an anonymous appreciation for youπŸ’™

"Thank you for your wonderful service at 7 cups keep doing wanderers!" ❀️
_1662382889.IMG-20220905-WA0010.jpg
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Qualities the anon think @LoveYouForInfinity have as a listener/person.

❀️Supportive - they are kind and helpful

❀️Respectful - try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

❀️Empathetic - look to understand and share the feeling of others
❀️Resilient - bounce back when things fall apart <3 (I agree with the anon, I admired you for doing that too!)

❀️Humble - humbly admit when they are wrong
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Serena, I really appreciate your volunteer works here. Thank you for keep trying despite the struggles you faced. You are admireable and loveable❀️

@UniversalSmile

Aww this is too sweet, appreciate your time in making others smile, Smile. Welcome to Peer Appreciation Team.❀

UniversalSmile September 7th, 2022

Hi,Sun! Thank you so much❀

CalmWaves3939 September 5th, 2022

πŸ’™@BlueNightMist3782 you have been appreciated by @ThediaryofdaisiesπŸ’™

_1662392580.BlueNightMist3782.jpg

Thank you for this amazing appreciation it really made me smile :) I am glad to hear about your positive mindset BlueNightMist πŸ’™ We need more people like you πŸ’™

thediaryofdaisies September 5th, 2022

@CalmWaves3939

πŸ’›πŸ’›

Harsvin September 6th, 2022

Hey @PauTorres we have a lovely appreciation message written for you by @PioneeringBanana1444

PauTorres is described as :

πŸ’œ Supportive - They are kind and helpful

πŸ–€ Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

🀍 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

πŸ’œ Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

WOTYeUU.jpg

Thank you @PauTorres for devoting yourself as a listener by helping out your members with all your dedication and compassion. The wonderful reviews you have received, truly signify you have touched so many souls on Cups and it means a lot to brighten up someone's day and help them feel better. I adore your support for all your members, your contribution as a listener is greatly valued. Keep being *you* as you always are πŸ’œ

Thank you @pioneeringBanana1444 for writing such a beautiful note πŸ’œ

SimonGhostRiley September 6th, 2022

@Harsvin

This just made my day, i never knew , that i could bring so much good in someone’s life .. it really means a lot .. thanks a lot ..

Harsvin September 6th, 2022

@PauTorres

You are welcome ❀ 😁

dtanushree September 6th, 2022

πŸŸ£πŸŸ£πŸŸ£πŸŸ£πŸ’œπŸ€πŸ’œπŸ€πŸ’œπŸŸ£πŸŸ£πŸŸ£πŸŸ£

@gentleemperor

You have been appreciated by @S

🎊

Here's what they say:

_1662469670.Untitled%20design%20(1).png

@S wants to share this cute gif with you! A sweet little Pingu.

🐧

yes-happy-feet.gif

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Qualities of emperor appreciated by S:

Supportive. They are kind and helpful,

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

Inquisitive. They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future,

Determined. They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged

πŸŸ£πŸŸ£πŸŸ£πŸŸ£πŸ’œπŸ€πŸ’œπŸ€πŸ’œπŸŸ£πŸŸ£πŸŸ£πŸŸ£

Thanks a lot, emperor for being kind, compassionate, and supportive towards all the members and listeners. You are one of a kind! πŸ’Œ

gentleemperor September 8th, 2022

@dtanushree weeeee βœ¨πŸ’•

This appreciation post made my day. Thank you mysterious @S although I have some ideas of who you may be...

Thank you very much for the kind words! @S you're a really wonderful person and if I'm not totally wrong you're a real trooper, fun, smart and spreading positive energy everywhere you go. I'm happy to be your friend! πŸ’›

Thanks for the sweet little Pingu *tap dances out of joy* πŸ§πŸ’›

Last but not least, thank you @dtanushree for this lovely appreciation post! πŸ˜‰πŸ’• You're just purely amazing! Super friendly, super fun to be around and this appreciation post is rocks out of this world! 😍

dtanushree September 7th, 2022

πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸ€πŸ€πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ€πŸ€πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’

@GoalsForLife

You have been appreciated by @Happy900

Here's what they want to say:

_1662523271.Blue Simple Watercolor Wedding Invitation Thank You Card.png

πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸ€πŸ€πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ€πŸ€πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’

Thank you so much goals for being a kind, helpful and supportive host! You deserve all the appreciation for everything you do for our community.

CalmTimesAhead September 7th, 2022
ο»Ώ@EmeraldGremlin
ο»Ώ
Agile: The Member when from scared and unhopeful, to hopeful when I gave them my support.

I always wish you in ways you can't imagine and im here for you, i want to make you even better and im working on it so thank you

@CalmtimesAhead to @EmeraldGremlin
https://www.7cups.com/forum/PositivityGratitude_170/PeerAppreciationProgram_2310/PeerAppreciationProgram_262230/
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 7th, 2022

Hey hey @brahmm, you've been anonymously appreciated by your peer, who thanks you for being supportive, empathetic, emotionally intelligent, optimistic, helpful, kind and a great communicator. (All of which, I certainly agree with as well)❀

_1662537428.image.png

And now time for music:

Seems like the anonymous peer knows you quite well, my friend. You are all things they said and more. Keep being the wonderfully supportive, superiorly fun, and incredibly kind person that you are. ❀ And ofcourse, always keep the music rolling in lol. :P

Anonymous hooman, you're anonymous but I know atleast 5 things about you. You are thoughtful, you have a great taste in music, you care about your friends, you are a listener (πŸ˜›), you are good at communicating also (takes two to tango), anddd bonus, you are reading this right now and thinking to yourself, "smh sunnie". Thanks for being *you*. ❀

Brahmm September 7th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Whoever that wrote that, thank you so much! I am so glad that someone appreciates me so much. Just thank you and thank you again!

GloriaD September 7th, 2022

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

@Iampapaya

You have been appreciated by @BenittaJ !

Benitta says :

"Sometimes u make me feel this shouldn't have been online. I wanna hug u n thankyou for ur support πŸ’•"

"She's very supportive and encourages to talk more and makes me feel better by sharing her own stuff and guiding me . Hugs Papaya"

Benitta further observed all these qualities in you, papaya!

Humble - You humbly admit when you are wrong.

Patient - You take the time to calm down before you act.

Problem-solver - You avoid using emotional reactions to guide your decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

Motivated - You are internally motivated to achieve your goals.

Great Communicator - You speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Supportive - You are kind and helpful.

Coachable - You have a desire to improve.

Benitta has been thinking of you way before the creation of this post (they sent an appreciation for you a few days ago), thank you Benitta for this heartfelt appreciation!

You have an amazing set of qualities papaya, and I'm sure many people who communicate with you feel that you are an amazing person! I know you are very kind and patient from when you spoke with me in PMs one time, thank you so much 😊

🌻 Lots of Hugs and Best wishes to both of you 🌻

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Harsvin September 8th, 2022

Hey everyone! Hope you are doing well. Today we have a very special appreciation message written by an anonymous peer to our amazing community managers @Heather225 @Hope @Asilentobserver

Our community managers are described as

❀ Supportive - They are kind and helpful

πŸ’› Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

❀ Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

πŸ’› Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart

kA65ynK.jpg

@Heather225 @Hope @Asilentobserver thank you so much for going above and beyond for our community. You are all truly amazing leaders, a pillar of strength and an inspiration for each one of us on 7cups. We appreciate everything you do and are lucky to have you all as our leaders.

Thank you so much for writing this beautiful message @anonymous

September 8th, 2022

@Harsvin Wow, you did amazing work with presenting it!