Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

[Members]Farewell/Taking a Break/Returning Thread: Send Your Regards

MonBon March 1st, 2016

We often time come to 7 cups in search of something:

-Someone who understands

-Someone to talk to

-Someone who will listen

-Someone to keep us company

Many of us find that - which is awesome!

However, there may come a time when as a member, you are ready to leave. And that is okay. It doesn't have to be forever or even an awfully long time. Maybe you are leaving to go out to eat with friends for the first time in weeks or months. Let us know so we can send you off with warm regards!

Ri337 July 3rd, 2023

@emotionalTalker2260

Hi Emo, I really missed you too. That sucks that the dumpster burned, we can just find a new one though 😱

Thank you for always being one of my closest cup friends, I love and cherish the memories I have on here and the jokes that we've made and onto and the things we've bonded over. You as well as so many others hold a very special place in my heart <3

Ri337 July 3rd, 2023

@Ri337

And held onto* oops 😔

emotionalTalker2260 July 3rd, 2023

@Ri337

😱 maybe we should upgrade from a dumpster to a house lol.

and I will always be here for you. always :3 you are one of my dear friends! and the memories, omg, w have had so many funny times. It is a shame I am so old now though :/ but, at least I will be here for when you do age up : D

Ri337 July 15th, 2023

@emotionalTalker2260

We definitely should, maybe a place with 3 bedrooms and a garden 😱

And it's okay to be an oldie, I'll be there soon 😔

emotionalTalker2260 July 15th, 2023

@Ri337

Shhhh, you're not allowed to age up 😭 and yesss we need like a house paid by cups yk. One with more then 3 bedrooms a big garden and a big media room maybe a office or two so then there's gaming rooms 😛 this is sounding like a mansion lol 😭 give us a mansion /hj

AvyIsKing July 3rd, 2023

@Ri337

I love you Ri, i will miss you, i hope you feel better soon ♥️♥️

Ri337 July 15th, 2023

@AvyIsKing

I'm not leaving, but I missed you as well :) I appreciate you being here! <3 thank you so much

AffyAvo July 21st, 2023

Was hoping I could avoid this, but not even sure if I can keepcoming here even on my phone. My husband and I are both sick now and since he usually helps me out it's harder as getting up/down stairs to the kitchen is exhausting for both of us. I need to go on selfcare. @CheeryMango @FrenchMarbles @Beck1 @Tommy @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @TheRiverisSinging hope I got those tags right.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 21st, 2023

@AffyAvo

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear y'all have fallen sick. :/ Thankyou for letting us know, Affy, and please do not worry about here, your and your husband's health is more important and I'm really glad you're taking some time off for self-care. Take your time, and take plenty of rest and care please, cheering for y'all and sending lots of "get-well-super-soon" beams! Seee youuu! ❤

(The tags look good haha)

mytwistedsoul July 21st, 2023

@AffyAvo I'm sorry to hear that you and your husband are sick 😞 Take real good care of yourself. I hope you both feel better soon! ❤️

tommy July 21st, 2023

@AffyAvo

so sorry to hear this, Affy 😔 thank you so much for letting us know. i'll be sure to put you as scb for sp and for subcom 💛

take the time to rest and reenergise, you deserve the break. we'll be here waiting to welcome you back with open arms once you're ready! make sure you take as long as you need and we'll speak soon 💪

beck1 July 21st, 2023

@AffyAvo sorry to hear that Affy.

Please be sure to take care of yourself ❤️ The community will be here when you're ready to return

January 30th

I am writing to inform you all that I will be taking a long break. During this time, I will be away from studies, my own mental health n other personal matters. I appreciate all of your support and understanding, and I hope to see you all again soon!

Untill the next time take care!

@Tommy @Mya000 @Amiablepeace77 @KaylaMaulfair @Georginahowe @Fristo

January 30th

@AutisticYouth working  on * not stay away

Snowy00 January 30th

@AutisticYouth

Take care!! 💗 We are going to miss you! 🥺 Hope to see you on here again sometime! 💗

January 30th

@AutisticYouth hehe away from studies sounded something! on a serious note, wishing you the best with your studies and all the good self-care!

Georginahowe January 30th

@AutisticYouth

I hope you have a good break and do well with studies

amiablePeace77 January 30th

@AutisticYouth

I'm glad you take time for yourself and wish you a good break. Hope to see you back here again when you feel better 💙.

MindfulJourney22 January 30th

I wanted to let you know that I will be taking an very long break.. I deeply appreciate all of your support and understanding during this time. I hope to reconnect with all of you in the near future. Take care and see you soon!

Untill the next time take care!

@Bluerivercares @Fristo @Jenna @Aurewolf @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Prashpal84

January 30th

@MindfulJourney22 I am going to miss Mindful! I enjoy cups journey more with mindful in it. I wish you well and see you again (I will see you in your dream, dw!) 

@MindfulJourney22

Aw the tag didn't come through, but glad I stumbled upon this post. I appreciate you letting me know, Mindful. You'll be missed lots but I really hope the time away treats you super well. Looking forward to another tag from you announcing your return hehe. Take good care of yourself. See you!❤

BlueRivercares January 30th

@MindfulJourney22 thanks for the tag..gonna miss you. see you soon :)..no goodbyes :p

February 5th

Just to inform i m slowly returing from break as jthings in real life( outside cups ) started to get bit  easier. i jwill be much less online than before but i m back!

Georginahowe February 5th

@AutisticYouth

Welcome back!😊

emotionalTalker2260 March 23rd

This is honestly hard to say. But this time, I am leaving 7cups. I’ll be around for 3 more days to say farewell. But in my heart, I know it’s time for me to move on. 

To everyone that’s been there for me. I appreciate you all so *** much. I’ll forever cherish the friendships I made here. But do not be sad that I’m going, for all we know, I may just come back, some day. One day.

not tagging anyone

take care all you lovely kind hearted people

@emotionalTalker2260

😭

emotionalTalker2260 March 23rd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

sending-you.gif

wontwakewontsleep March 23rd

@emotionalTalker2260 *sending hugs*

mytwistedsoul March 23rd

@emotionalTalker2260 Emosaurusrex the blonde haired goldfish ❤️ I don't remember how we met but I'm glad we did. I've enjoyed talking with you and getting to know you. I'm going to miss seeing you around 

I wish many good things for you Emo. Good days and gentle nights. Inner peace and happiness. Try to be gentle with yourself as you go out into the world ok? I hope you take good care of yourself. Maybe we'll see each other here again. Lots of love to you Emo ❤️

emotionalTalker2260 March 24th

@mytwistedsoul

I'll never forget the cursed nemo cow, it still makes me laugh to this day. I very much appreciate the friendship you have provided over the years 🤗 and I'll never forget yous

mytwistedsoul March 24th

@emotionalTalker2260 😂 Nemo cow was pretty cursed lol 

emotionalTalker2260 March 24th

@mytwistedsoul

it absolutely is 😂😂 absolutely cursed

AffyAvo May 20th

I might pop in a bit but I'll be on break this week. I'll be back next week!

@AffyAvo

Have a kind one. <3

AffyAvo May 29th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @mytwistedsoul @MistyMagic Thank you! It was a bit of a whirlwind but I had a good time at a friend's wedding!

mytwistedsoul May 29th

@AffyAvo Hey Affy 😊 Welcome back! Aww that's great! I'm so glad you had good time at their wedding! Congratulations to the happy couple 

mytwistedsoul May 20th

@AffyAvo I hope you have a good break Affy :)

MistyMagic May 20th

@AffyAvo  Have a good break, I look forward to having you back 💛

Listening - One Step At A Time!

MistyMagic June 25th

Hey everyone!

I am going to have to take some time off to deal with some medical issues. I am hoping that a couple of weeks will be long enough. In the meantime:-

for anything Peer Support, please contact @Jenna
for anything Group Support please contact @Suryansh or @AsilentObserver 
for anything Disability Community @AffyAvo
and for Hobby Zone Community @Tommy 

See you all soon and be kind to one another 💛🦋💙🦋💖🦋✨

Listening - One Step At A Time!

mytwistedsoul June 25th

@MistyMagic I hope everything goes ok. Take good care of you. You'll be in our thoughts ❤️