Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

[Members]Farewell/Taking a Break/Returning Thread: Send Your Regards

MonBon March 1st, 2016

We often time come to 7 cups in search of something:

-Someone who understands

-Someone to talk to

-Someone who will listen

-Someone to keep us company

Many of us find that - which is awesome!

However, there may come a time when as a member, you are ready to leave. And that is okay. It doesn't have to be forever or even an awfully long time. Maybe you are leaving to go out to eat with friends for the first time in weeks or months. Let us know so we can send you off with warm regards!

emotionalTalker2260 June 8th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

*hugs don* will miss you too ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’–

CupoSad076 June 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

I'm glad you're still here and taking the time you need to let your mental health recover <3 we'll miss you, and look forward to your return! Sending love <33

@CupoSad076

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– thanks cup ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’–

HealingFox210 June 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

This must have been hard to type, I felt each word of this, I'm glad you didn't listen to your brain, you can always PM me, I know I can be caught up on stuff but I'm always there for you Emo, you're the most kindest soul I have met on 7 cups. *Sending warm hugs* You are loved! ๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ

@HealingFox210

I was having a full on breakdown while typing that ๐Ÿ˜‚ especially when I was doing the tag list. D: and *hugs* *pats pats fox* โ˜บ๏ธ

KaikaiKitan June 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

*hugs*

i really hope you can find some happiness! Iโ€™ll be waiting, and I hope youโ€™re back by the time I get to the oldies side, I donโ€™t want to be there alone

@KaikaiKitan

*hugs* tell me where happiness is and i might be able to find it. Iโ€™d also like to know where joy is ๐Ÿ˜‚

KaikaiKitan June 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

i know where McDonalds is, does that count?

June 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 , i hope it's okay to reply here..

I don't have anything much to say, i am really sorry things are hard rn.. please take care of yourself, i know you will try your best. See you when you're ready to be back ๐Ÿ’™

@Aikyaa01

its okay aikyaa, Iโ€™m glad you responded ๐Ÿค— and itโ€™s okay to say very little, I donโ€™t need a million words to be impressed, sometimes little is more. I use tge little is more when typing most of the time ๐Ÿ˜Š and Iโ€™ll be back soon, hopefully ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

mytwistedsoul June 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 Take good care of yourself Emo. You'll be missed โค๏ธ

@mytwistedsoul

Iโ€™ll miss you too soul ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’–

WarmLightXO June 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Thank you for letting us know Emosaurus. I'm so grateful for your strength and wisdom to do what's best for you, and we'll be here if and when you decide you're ready again.

I love you bunches, and believe in you always โค

@WarmLightXO

*hugs elliot* ๐Ÿ˜ฎ rawrrr ๐Ÿฆ• loaf you too

WarmLightXO June 8th, 2022

*hugs emo* rawwwr

JemmyX0X0 June 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

You've got this Talker, keep fighting the best way you can ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ’

@JennyINFP

thanks Jenny ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ’–

HopieRemi June 8th, 2022

Take care my friend @EmotionalTalker2260

@HopieRemi

I will try to Hopie ๐Ÿ’–

soulsings June 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 hope you get the self care you feel you need.

emotionalTalker2260 June 9th, 2022

@soulsings

Thanks soul ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–

June 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

I hope I not to late. I kind of saw this coming,

take care of your self.

bear hugs will be waiting for you when get back.

๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿชโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ•

@Goalsforlife

*hugs hugs* yeah, this was coming, kinda overdue as well :/ we all know I'm terrible at breaks, but I need to stick to this one, besides, id be on break if I ended up in a mental hospital ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ and atm, not gonna lie, it is likely.. ๐Ÿ˜€

June 9th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

will miss you

when you come do you want bears hugs or tackle hugs or ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช or ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

I will take a note of it so. Know what would be best way to welcome you back when u get back

ChildGoddessFlute June 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Magical greetings emo I hope you feel better soon ๐Ÿ’— have a magical break

Your friend Flute

@ChildGoddessFlute

I will try to have a magical break ๐Ÿ˜€

BirdKing449 June 9th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

*hugs emu* Im sorry im only seeing this now. I dont normally come on to cups until this time lately. I dont know wha much to say as so much has been said already. Always remember though, that I'm here for you whether you can see and talk to me or not <3 Im sorry your thoughts have been this way but just remember to follow the path to happiness. That path may have a few stones or even boulders, but you will find a way to go over, under, around or find a different path completely to get to your destination <3 Always remember to put yourself first though. I love you so much, my lovely twin, emu <3 Good luck, and I hope to hear from you again <3

@DragonPrince449

Noms apology. No apologising on my watch >:3

Love ya too twinno. ๐Ÿ’–

Snowyaurora June 9th, 2022

iโ€™m so sorry to hear that itโ€™s gotten so bad! i wish i could just make it all better. youโ€™re so so strong for fighting through this though, and im really proud of you for deciding to focus on yourself and taking care of the wonderful person we all know and love! take all the time you need to just focus on getting better, because thatโ€™s what matters, that youโ€™re okay โค๏ธ *hugs tightly*

emotionalTalker2260 June 10th, 2022

@Snowyaurora

*hugs* ๐Ÿ’–

theriverissinging June 9th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

I really hope the break helps emo โฃ๏ธ

@theriverissinging

thanks river ๐Ÿ’–

CommunityModAnne June 9th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 sending the best magical beams (and hot chocolate) to keep you company! I'll be thinking about you, stay strong

@CommunityModAnne

*noms hot choco* :0

jovialSunshine5049 June 11th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

talker always awesome awww๐Ÿฅบits okayy to have a full break you deserve to take care of yourselfโค๏ธlooking forward to your backk but now just rest enough plz!!!โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Ri337 June 14th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

I'm just seeing this, I love and support you Emo. I'm proud you're putting your health first, I hope you heal up and get better very soon ๐Ÿ’œ love and miss you with all my heart, you always have a place in my heart ๐Ÿ’œ

usefulSummer3139 June 15th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

take your time, emo <3 we'll be there for you. focus on yourself. you deserve it ๐Ÿ’›

leafy0 June 16th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Take the time you need dear <3 *offers hugs and cookies*

emotionalTalker2260 June 16th, 2022

Forgot to say this a few days ago, but I'm back ๐Ÿ˜ hahaha.

HealingBrokenWIngs July 11th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Welcome back :p <3