Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

[Members]Farewell/Taking a Break/Returning Thread: Send Your Regards

MonBon March 1st, 2016

We often time come to 7 cups in search of something:

-Someone who understands

-Someone to talk to

-Someone who will listen

-Someone to keep us company

Many of us find that - which is awesome!

However, there may come a time when as a member, you are ready to leave. And that is okay. It doesn't have to be forever or even an awfully long time. Maybe you are leaving to go out to eat with friends for the first time in weeks or months. Let us know so we can send you off with warm regards!

February 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

You have, indeed ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคก

CommunityModAnne February 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 sending all the magic your way, hope things get better

emotionalTalker2260 February 8th, 2022

@CommunityModAnne

thank you anne ๐Ÿ’•

mystrawberrykitty February 8th, 2022

talker ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

i will miss seeing u in the group chats so much. iโ€™m so lucky to have met someone as amazing, sweet, and overall extraordinary as u ๐Ÿ’—i really really hope you take care and that life offline treats you well :) u deserve so much compassionโ€” remember to keep on going and remember that we all love u and are rooting for u, even if weโ€™re not there with u

@mystrawberrykitty

๐Ÿค— you never know, we may still see each other around ๐Ÿ’• it just wonโ€™t be often

listeningArrow8342 February 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

awe talker, we'll miss you and you lil emojis เซฎโ‚ หƒ โค™ ห‚ โ‚Žแƒ

all the best talker-alker <3

@listeningArrow8342

๐Ÿ‘€ \๐Ÿฅบ/ *hugs simmie* \(;-;)/ (hey look, i can finally do the crying one wothout the auto emoji kicking in)

blissedNblessed February 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

I am so sorry that you are leaving cups - I know that this is such a support and you have been such a support for so many of us. And oh yes - I understand the cups addiction! I hope that the time away from cups is helpful for you...sometimes it gives us more of a chance to work on ourselves and attune to the outside world. But I also know it is such a loss because of what a community we are here - and you are a big part of that! You will never be forgotten - and you will always be a part of the cups community. I wish you nothing but health, happiness and love ( yes, self love, too). Never forget all the tools that you have learned here , and all the strengths that you have found within yourself, while being here. Even if you are not on cups - those things will never go away. โค๏ธYou will be missed, so much!

@blissedNblessed

(: thank you ๐Ÿ’•

Sher217 February 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Hey Emo,

I appreciate you letting people know about your situation and letting them know how you feel in advance.

I always wish the best for you in your life. Knowing that you have a Cups addiction, I'm certain that we will be seeking you 'peek' in from time to time. So this isn't Goodbye, it's a See You Soon ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ’œ

~ Sher

@Sher217

thank you sher. And yeah, ill still try to appear here and there. ๐Ÿ’•

Iamsidhere February 8th, 2022

Emobean... I m so sorry.. my PM's are always open to you.. I'll miss you so much... U can't believe how much... I wuv u friend.. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ I'll miss u... Tc frennie.. hoping to see u soon... Lots of love.๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›

Your bestie

Sid

@Iamsidhere

๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ *hugs skittles* shhh, its going be okay. I hope to still be around every now and then. I will still gatecrash your pms.

Iamsidhere February 9th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 *huggles* u can always pm me friend.. ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงกโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

emotionalTalker2260 February 9th, 2022

@Iamsidhere

i know i know *huggles*

HealingBrokenWIngs February 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

*hugs extra tight* I'm so sorry things are so hard right now. Here for you. I trust that whatever decision you make will be the best one for you and will help you the best. Please let me know what you decide.

Keep being awesome, and lots of love!

-MJ โค๏ธ

@HealingBrokenWIngs

thanks wings ๐Ÿ’•

HealingBrokenWIngs February 9th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Of course! <3

Snowyaurora February 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

oh twinnie, youโ€™re honestly such an amazing person and one of my absolute favorite people on here, and it makes me so sad that you may have to poof away. i know iโ€™ve been wayyy too inactive lately, but it always brightens my day whenever i see you around or whenever you crash into my pms ๐Ÿ˜› you spread so much light, joy and awesomeness everywhere, and you definitely make this place much better by always being around. but of course i understand if you canโ€™t be on here as much anymore, even if it breaks my heart a little. i'll probably never forget the first time we โ€œmetโ€ and i gained such an incredible twinnie! iโ€™m very much hoping that youโ€™re still able to come on here every now and then. i know that things are probably not very easy for you right now though, and i only wish whatโ€™s best for you. i really really hope that everything gets better for you soon. also, donโ€™t you ever forget how loved you are (by so so many) and how much of a difference you make in peopleโ€™s lives!

iโ€™ll miss you so much ๐Ÿฅบ youโ€™ll always have a place in my heart talker. now, please take good care of yourself. ily twin twin ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž *hugssss*

@Snowyaurora

โ€œAre you a foodie but is still picky.โ€ I remember the first time we met too *hugs*๐Ÿค—

Snowyaurora February 10th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

aww yes, exactly! and with the art supplies and everything too โค๏ธ a special memory!

emotionalTalker2260 February 10th, 2022

@Snowyaurora

is a very special memory ๐Ÿ’•

Iamsidhere February 8th, 2022

Emobean... I m so sorry.. my PM's are always open to you.. I'll miss you so much... U can't believe how much... I wuv u friend.. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ I'll miss u... Tc frennie.. hoping to see u soon... Lots of love.๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›

Your bestie

Sid

Victor04 February 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Oh crap.. Noo ๐Ÿ’”

This is by far the last thing i was expecting. I was happy to see you having fun with everyone while I was not present on the Teen side, and now I listen to this and.. I'm shattered. โ˜น

I'm really sorry, dear, that I'm unable to support you during this phase. I wish things were different.โค

I hope things get better for you, friend. I pray this is not farewell. โคโค

@Victor04

;-; damm vic, i started crying again as soon as i seen the โ€œoh crapโ€ *hugs* ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅบ if i do spot you as an atl, if i am still around. You know ill crash into your pms. Or maybe ill do the same when i age up (if i age up)..

ShapeshiftSystem February 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Oh no! *hugs tight* I'll miss you if you decide to go. I hope that you are safe and alright through all of this. <3<3<3

@ShapeshiftSystem

*hugs shape* ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•

ShapeshiftSystem February 9th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

*hugs tight*<3

KaikaiKitan February 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Emooooooooooo Nooooooo

*hugs for eternity*

@KaikaiKitan

*hugs foe eternity*

๐Ÿฅบ stormy, promise me this. You stay weird af. Just be you *hugs*

February 9th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 Iโ€™ll miss you so much emo we all love you with every piece of our heart and you have became part of our family here we which you the best and if we donโ€™t see you rember you are always going to be with us here and part of our family hope to see you soon love you so much!

@StarryMilkywaySystem

*hugs* we will miss you too

rrretsuko February 9th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 talker <3 <3 one of my bestest friends :) i hope you know how grateful i am to have met you. and i also hope you know what a wonderful person you are. you have such a big heart and this positive and sweet personality that is just so contagious ! talking to you in the chatrooms has always been one of my favorite parts of my days on cups. thank you so, so very much for being a person in so many people's lives who can radiate so much kindness and can easily brighten people's days. you are just extraordinary, and i'll still be thinking about you. i'll miss you so much, and just remember that we'll still be here for you along the way, even if we can't talk anymore/as much <3 *hugs*

@rrretsuko

*hugs* i will miss seeing you around too

rrretttssssssss๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

@emotionalTalker2260 *hugs* take care, okay ? <3 :)

@rrretsuko

๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Emo will try to take care. But like my situation rn, i cannot guarantee. ๐Ÿค—

@emotionalTalker2260 well i'm rooting for you, talker :) <3 you got this !

@rrretsuko

๐Ÿ’• thanks rrrets ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

29amy February 9th, 2022

Emo! Iโ€™ll miss you so much! ๐Ÿฅบ Thank you for always being so nice and cheerful, you are very much loved and appreciated! ๐Ÿ’› Hope to see you around, but be sure to take good care of yourself! Again, Iโ€™ll miss you! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@29amy

Iโ€™ll miss you too Amy ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—