Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

[Members]Farewell/Taking a Break/Returning Thread: Send Your Regards

MonBon March 1st, 2016

We often time come to 7 cups in search of something:

-Someone who understands

-Someone to talk to

-Someone who will listen

-Someone to keep us company

Many of us find that - which is awesome!

However, there may come a time when as a member, you are ready to leave. And that is okay. It doesn't have to be forever or even an awfully long time. Maybe you are leaving to go out to eat with friends for the first time in weeks or months. Let us know so we can send you off with warm regards!

VaryingCloud June 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Sweetest Emu, *tighttttt hugs*❤️

So proud of you super Emo for taking care of yourself and putting yourself first! You are super brave and are therefore so amazing! I hope this decision works in your favor and you come out of this feeling of yours super soon and amaze the world even more with your superior self! We all know how adorable you are and let the Emo in you know that too! You’ll be missed for sure! Please know that we’re just a pm away for you. Love you lots Emu.❤️

*wraps you in forever hugs*❤️

emotionalTalker2260 June 8th, 2022

@VaryingCloud

*hugs cloudie* loaf 🍞 ya 💖

pw123 February 10th, 2023

im leaving! im worried i'll forget to tag some people, so i hope i got everyone who cares and didn't tag anyone who didn't want to be tagged - sorry in advance if that happens.

i guess there's a lot of reasons why i'm leaving but the main thing is that this site has been really unhealthy for me and the cons way outweigh the pros. it's nice to have cups as a way of getting support and to have people to talk to, but there's no way for me to be here without being here all the time. i wish i could just have an account and use it when i need it, but i always end up spending too much time here. there's many other reasons i won't go into.

i'll miss u all. it's been nice getting to know everyone and i really loved having random fun conversations and listening to your music and just having you all as friends here. you're all super cool and i wish you all the best. my account will be activated for a few more days, just to make sure some of my things are deleted and that way i can reply to u all too. i might show up in rooms in that time too. take care everyone! <3

@BirdKing449 @OliveTree1728 @ALeXaNdEr0712 @cvrlicue @dinosaurBlitz @szaphyr @theboymoana @DarkerPlaces @JodyThinksTooMuch @JamieOrJayson @JemmyX0X0 @mystrawberrykitty

(if anyone knows crys's username please tag them for me :') i can't remember it exactly)

theboymoana February 10th, 2023

@pw123 @Crystalboy4 🐻💛🍪

Crystalboy4 February 10th, 2023

@pw123

): I'll miss you Wiffles <3

@Crystalboy4 ill miss u too :/ ur one of my oldest friends here and im grateful for that. take care and stay safe

Crystalboy4 February 10th, 2023

@pw123

<3 love ya/p and Im glad to have met you and been your friend

theboymoana February 10th, 2023

@pw123 I’m going to miss you so so so so much friend I am happy doing best you can for you though hope can see you again but if not hope have best best life and lot happy good things happen ok be safe friend 🐻💛🐻💛🐻

@theboymoana aw thanks nahoa im gonna miss you a lot too and i hope the same for you <3

MushroomArtist February 10th, 2023

@pw123

Pw, I will miss you <3 You were the first ~BEST~ friend of 7cups i had. I love you so much. I hope youll be okay.

I love love love you

@JamieOrJayson i'll miss u too, and im glad i was your first best friend here :) stay cool, take care

JodyThinksTooMuch February 10th, 2023

@pw123

it was really nice meeting you pw and i always appreciated your presence in the chatrooms 🤍

im so sad youre leaving but i understand since now ive looked at your reasonings and i hope that one day youre possibly able to come back. we'll miss you lots and i hope you take care of yourself during this time and focus on your mental health

remember you always have a second home in cups

🤍🤍:(

@JodyThinksTooMuch yeah nice meeting you too and i liked hearing you talk about the things you're into like the last wish :) thanks and glad you understand

dinosaurBlitz February 10th, 2023

I'll miss you a lot pw, but I hope that leaving benefits you a lot /gen /lh 🧡🧡

JemmyX0X0 February 10th, 2023

@pw123

Take care Pw!! I'm gonna miss you!🍪🍪🍪

cvrlicue February 11th, 2023

@pw123

It was so nice to get to know you and talk with you. Every time I was not at my best you made me feel relaxed and happy. I hope you can always get the support you need anytime.

P.S. I hope your cat app turned out great haha!

@OliveTree1728 ill miss u too, thanks so much and i hope things get better for u too :) glad you understand

the band is cocteau twins, i think? and i have seen xue hua piao piao peppa lmao, but yeah never gets old so thanks xD

take care! ur super cool and im glad we met :)

wontwakewontsleep March 30th, 2023

I will be taking a break from Sharing Circle for the next few months. I do not want to put details here. You may message me. I will miss Sharing Circle. Thank you to those who listened last night to my (for now) final share. Big thanks to the many wonderful souls I've met in that room. I hope to see you again.

I will still be active on the site, so you may run into me here-or-there. Hugs.

wontwakewontsleep March 30th, 2023

I am taking a break in from Sharing Circle for a few months. I do not want to go into details. You may message me on 7cups. Thank you to those who listened to my (for now) final share last night. Big thanks to all the wonderful souls I've met there.

I'll still be around the site, so you may still run into me here-and-there. Hugs.

(I thought I posted this but it is missing so maybe it didn't go through. Sorry if this posts twice.)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 1st, 2023

@wontwakewontsleep

Sometimes it's needed to step away from certain spaces, you deserve all the time and space, Wake. See you in other rooms and forums till then! Sending hugs! ❤

Healingbeams April 1st, 2023

Hello everyone due to my own mental health i m deciding to take a break from 7cups for three month that is untill July.

Please remove me from all the programs and thank you for giving me the opportunity- @Fristo @GolriaD @Richuyulin @Hope @Asilentobserver

Tagging-: @Iampapaya @Sparrowforyou @CompoundingHappiness @walker7957 @Bluerivercares @emotionaltalker2260 @Frenchmarbles @Blissart @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Lavenderhere

Healingbeams April 1st, 2023

Take care everyone untill next time!😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 1st, 2023

@Healingbeams

Aww that is a long time without our amazing healingbeams but I'm so proud of you for stepping away when you need to.

You'll be dearly missed, however, your wellbeing is more important to all of us and it's so great you're taking some time away for the same.

Please do take good care of yourself and be as amazingly kind to self as possible. Sending lots of love, strength and healing beams your way! See youuu! ❤

Retagging @GloriaD <3

April 1st, 2023

@Healingbeams proud of you for taking a step back and taking care of yourself. You will be missed. See you this summer. ^_^ will remove you from GSP when I'm back on PC.

Comphi April 1st, 2023

@Healingbeams

Take Care Beams, I hope you return strong…

LavenderHere April 1st, 2023

@Healingbeams aw thanks a lot for the tag and I hope you're okay soon. Proud of you for prioritising your mental health, and can't wait to see ya once you're back. Take care!!

emotionalTalker2260 April 1st, 2023

@Healingbeams

aww beams 🥺 hope the break does you well 💖 I’ll miss you

GloriaD April 2nd, 2023

@Healingbeams

Hey Beams, thanks for letting us know about your mental health break, you deserve it 💛 Take care, we hope to see you whenever you feel better 🌻

(Thanks to @Sunisshiningandsoareyou for the correct tag <3)

Healingbeams April 6th, 2023

@Healingbeams

I m back from self care break early as i m much better in case of my mental health now!

Iampapaya @Sparrowforyou @CompoundingHappiness @walker7957 @Bluerivercares @emotionaltalker2260 @Frenchmarbles @Blissart @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Lavenderhere @GloriaD @Fristo @Asilentobserver

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 6th, 2023

@Healingbeams So glad to hear your health's improving and yay for being back already! 💛

LavenderHere April 7th, 2023

@Healingbeams yay good to see ya, welcome back!

MushroomArtist April 2nd, 2023

Goodbye.

@Jefferythebunny319 @lavenderlake2009 @Teacup44 @JemmyX0X0 @Straykidss @burningrain127 @ret0ne @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

AvyIsKing April 2nd, 2023

@MushroomArtist

Please come back, and if you do I'll be here with open arms

MushroomArtist April 2nd, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

Maybe i will..i dont even know..i love u tho :)..

AvyIsKing April 2nd, 2023

@MushroomArtist

Love you too fabes❤

Ri337 July 2nd, 2023

Hey everyone if anyone still remembers me, it's Ri, I'm sorry for leaving without a word. It wasn't my intention, it just happened and I didn't realize I was drifting from this community until I was gone.

I was dealing with a lot of things mentally and school, and I wasn't in a healthy mindset. I had no energy to be here for everyone no matter how much I wanted to be here, and I'm so sorry for that. I should've been here.

I love and miss you all so much, and I'll try to be here more. I just couldn't be here for you guys if I wasn't here for myself too, but now I think I can try again. And if I can't be here then I won't leave without posting something first.

Again, I am so sorry to everyone. I hold you all dearly and I should've said something.

🖤

theriverissinging July 2nd, 2023

@Ri337

hi rii, it's so good to see you! 💗 of course we remember you and you don't have to be sorry for dealing with a lot. we're all here for you too. i hope you are in a better place now but either way, we got your back. just so glad to hear from you!

Ri337 July 3rd, 2023

@theriverissinging

Thank you so much <3 I really appreciate it, thank you for understanding and being here for me!

emotionalTalker2260 July 2nd, 2023

@Ri337

Riiiiiiiiii, we missed ya, the dumpster burnt down while you were away D: *sed* -offers hug- we missed you :3 lots!

Ri337 July 3rd, 2023

@Angelx28

Thank you, I missed you as well. I really hope we get a chance to talk again eventually (: thank you for understanding, I'm going to try to be here again. I really appreciate it a lot, thank you <3