Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

[Members]Farewell/Taking a Break/Returning Thread: Send Your Regards

MonBon March 1st, 2016

We often time come to 7 cups in search of something:

-Someone who understands

-Someone to talk to

-Someone who will listen

-Someone to keep us company

Many of us find that - which is awesome!

However, there may come a time when as a member, you are ready to leave. And that is okay. It doesn't have to be forever or even an awfully long time. Maybe you are leaving to go out to eat with friends for the first time in weeks or months. Let us know so we can send you off with warm regards!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 9th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 *hugs tightly* ๐Ÿค—โค see you super soon. Take good careoo!

emotionalTalker2260 March 9th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

๐Ÿ˜€ lmao, it ended up being a 2 hour break lollllll *hugs*

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*hugs* it was only a 2 hour break :0 and the whole time i was actually throwing a tantrum ๐Ÿ˜€

I apologise for the doubles ๐Ÿ™ˆ cups is being weirdddddd

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 11th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Cups is being so meanie lol, I didn't even get these tags ๐Ÿคง

Breaks are okie for whatever time that works for us. โค How's you doing today?

More *hugssss* ๐Ÿค—

emotionalTalker2260 March 11th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

today is a new day :0 itโ€™s 1:34am and i was woken up by a lizard in my room ๐Ÿ˜ฎ but yesterday was okies, i spent 4+ hours with 2 dogs. And not the broken tags ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 11th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Woke up to a lizard๐Ÿ˜ฎ but Aw yay a new day, i hope it is a good one. โค๏ธ

Spending time with dogs sounds wholesome hehe๐Ÿค— *hugsss*

(Broken tags smh smh ๐Ÿ˜”)

April 24th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

stay strong Thre last few days on teenside. Look. Forward to see you when get to oldie. Will explain everything when you get to the oldie side

emotionalTalker2260 April 24th, 2022

@Colorfulhopeforthefuture

๐Ÿ˜ฎ me staying strong ๐Ÿ’ช XD

April 24th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

bear. Hugs ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

emotionalTalker2260 May 1st, 2022

@Angelx28

big good luck berm ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–

This post has been deleted
selflessSpruce1515 May 1st, 2022

@Angelx28

My dearest Anga ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ,

You more than deserve to take a break for both yourself and your studies, but mostly for yourself. โค๏ธโค๏ธ I wish you the best of luck with your exams (but I know you'll ace them, of course ๐Ÿ˜› Anga is super duper smort). But most importantly, take good care of yourself, because angels deserve breaks too, you know! You got this, my love, and no matter what challenges come in your way, I believe in you.

Of course, I'll be thinking of you and counting the days until Juneeee! โค๏ธ But until thennnn, *noms you* ๐Ÿ˜› I'll have you nommed until you get back, because you're not losing me that easily. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Again, have a good break, my dear sis โค๏ธโค๏ธ You have my heart and my love. ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ

*hugssssssss* โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

~ Spruca ๐ŸŒฒโœจ

_1651414373.image.png

MyNameIsNicole May 1st, 2022

@Angelx28

How I will miss you๐Ÿ˜ญ

you're going to do awesome in your boards by the way๐Ÿ’…

SparkyGizmo May 1st, 2022

@Angelx28

Hi Angel! ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ Thank you so very much for tagging me and knowing that I would want to know! I hope you do well with you boards. I know in my heart you will! I'm rooting for you! Weeeeee weeeeeee!

Take all of the time you need my friend! It's the best things in life that are worth the wait! โค๏ธ We will wait patiently for you and be here, waiting with open arms until your return! You will be missed! *high fives* ๐Ÿ˜Š and big *hugs* โค๏ธ

Victor04 May 1st, 2022

@Angelx28

All the best on your exams, Angel. Perform "angelically" in them, okie?๐Ÿ˜›

You will be missed. Take care, dear bestie.๐Ÿ’–

coldbreeze00 May 1st, 2022

@Angelx28

goooooood luckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!! Youโ€™ll slay them๐Ÿ˜Œ๐ŸŒฑ

Everlee May 1st, 2022

@Angelx28 Good luck with you exams, Angel. c: I'm sure rock them. Take care of yourself! c:

Daf8 May 1st, 2022

โค๏ธ Thank you for the tag! Weยดll miss you, but you more than deserve a break to focus on you (and your studies too, but you > studies). You are remarkable and eminent and weยดll wait for you with open arms. Donยดt worry about the time, just use and enjoy this break and come back feeling refreshed and happier. You are clever, so I know youยดll ace those exams, but please donยดt forget to take care of yourself. We adore you and weยดll nom and hug you till you come back (and after you do, too). Thank you for being the blessing you are โค๏ธ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 1st, 2022

@Angelx28

Aww forumland won't feel the same without an Angelic presence here, buttt gotta be understanding lol xD ๐Ÿคง

Take all the time you need lovely, Angel, like everyone else I too am sure you'll ace your exams and will pass with flying colours (can't wait for exam season to be over already haha). Andddd now is the real talk time :P do something for us, alright? Take super duper great care of yourself and remember you have so many people who love you, care for you and are rooting for you *always*.

Sending infinite supply of hugs your way. โค (ps: a certain bunny always looks forward to catch an angel in their sun's space, hop over anytime you feel like or want/ need to okie๐Ÿค—)

See youu vv soon.

_1651431204.image.png

mytwistedsoul May 1st, 2022

@Angelx28 Hey :) I'm glad you're taking time away to do what you need to do and focus on your exams and hopefully you Take time for yourself too! I wish you the best on your exams! We'll all be cheering you on! โค

ve3ciel May 2nd, 2022

@Angelx28

good luckkkkk!! iโ€™m sure youโ€™ll do great :)

take care of yourself!

BlueDarkAurora May 2nd, 2022

@Angelx28 Best of luck with your exams <3 It's so important to take time out for yourself and I am glad you know how and when to put yourself first. Hope the time away helps you heal and grow. Will miss your positive vibes and kind self. Thank you for all you do here!

nurture-your-spark.jpg

emotionalTalker2260 June 8th, 2022

I am sorry if I tagged anyone who didn't want to be tagged..

@secrecykhasya @Harsvin @Minervaa @CommunityModAaron @Chevy81 @ekats @brillantTurtle89 @Snowyaurora @Sher217 @SuperStar00 @CommunityModCharlie @RideaRainbow @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Asher @MelodyoftheOcean @Goalsforlife @CommunityModChristine @VaryingCLoud @WarmLightXO @vroomvrooom @MessyEssie @Marie7cups @Tyedyedbutterfly65 @ASilentObserver @comfotableTruth52 @HopieRemi @CommunityModLou @brightSunset61 @Starlasky @DonaldDraper @CommunityModAnne @Bubblegumwings1234 @Iamsidhere @Fristo @TrickyRicky @GloriaD @MistyMagic @Rose644 @jovialSunshine5049 @xXReddMystic15Xx @ASilentBunny @JustOneMoreEpisode @Estrellitaa @kieran000 @soulsings @Erato @Kyoshi @CommunityModElliot @hopefulLight9640 @cheerfulIceCream @FighterArpi @HealingFox210 @LovetoGod @DukeV10 @LoveLilly @Leafy0 @DreamTouch @Daf8 @wonderfulRainbow817 @SparkyGizmo @EmmaE @rrretsuko @theriverissinging @PoliteOcean @SuryanshSingh @Daf8 @EmmaE @usefulSummer3139 @LoveLilly @Jv13076 @LavenderHere @RainyShine @xinyii11 @eli225 @29amy @Moonlemon48 @Helpingxhearts @Nerdtastic01 @HealingBrokenWIngs @calmingMermaid5761 @FrozenWinterFW @navyHouse3677 @RavenSky @awkwardRice @Angelx28 @SoftFaith2004 @starmelon7 @Bubbleslovesuall2468 @Tryingtolisten101 @rrretsuko @milkoreos @shiningSky3745 @whenitsdarklookforstars @funnyzebra20 @Listeningsarinn @Ri337 @blueAvocado3506 @DragonPrince449 @Syd113 @KaikaiKitan @Everlee @coldbreeze00 @TicketSystemVersion @KateDoskocilova @AcatalepticShadow @TilXC @KyleBorg @JennyINFP @Aredhel16gv @Artalistens @CupoSad076 @ChildGoddessFlute @TheResilientDancer @serotoninloss @ALeXaNdEr0712 @RitterAxel @ve3ciel @Greenchoice1 @SparklingSeashells @jovialSunshine5049 @BeautyOfGrace @taylorhugs12 @Popsmokes @ExpressedEmotions

w

well, tbh, I need a break.. I am literally at breaking point in my life, nothing is okay and I've honestly let my mental health get way way way too bad.. and I mean it is that bad, I literally cannot cope with anything.. anyways, I am honestly lucky to even by typing this

yesterday.. well, I don't wanna even think about it, that day has set off so many tears, why, well.. it's good I did NOT listen to my brain, and why is that, well.. that's where the "I am lucky to even be typing this" comes into play. I need to focus on my life a bit more and take more time to take care of myself. Or I'll get a repeat of yesterday's thoughts, which were way too dark for my liking.

anyways, I am not gonna be on for a few days, or weeks.. and yeah I will miss everyone.. but I need to focus on myself before I let my mental health slip into an even more darker place then it already is..

take care all เผผ ใค โ—•_โ—• เผฝใค๐Ÿ’–

note: I am going to be putting my account on full self care break in 24 hours, so if anyone wants to pm me (if you can) I would try to do so within the next 24 hours.. (and those who know my L, it is already been thrown on a full self care break)

- emotionalTalker2260

Harsvin June 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Emo I'm proud of you for taking care of yourself especially at this point of time , it's most crucial. I know you have endured a lot:( please remember that you are precious to us and we love you a lot. Please take your time to recover, no rush emo . *hugs tight* โค

@Harsvin

*hugs Harsvin* ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’–

navyHouse3677 June 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Emo ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Take care of yourself ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ , you're a precious gem of tennie side so as of oldie side, we care for you. I am happy you're taking break for taking care for your mental health. I do miss you as always emo ๐Ÿ’œ but please remember one thing, Emosarus is bery bery bery bery strong and can get ove from anything ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

*Rawrs loudly *

At last I just want to say do take care of yourself, come back when you feel alright like before again ๐Ÿ’œ

All my love

Navy (๐Ÿคช navy yk)

@navyHouse3677

*joins in the rawr* rawrrrrr

thanks Navy ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

navyHouse3677 June 10th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Get well soon emo๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฅบ

Chevy81 June 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

awh emo ๐Ÿฅบ

these days might not feel the brightest, and the nights might only feels getting darker. but even in the darkest moment, you managed to keep moving forward, you keep on fighting, and not giving in on those thoughts. that's definitely not an easy thing to do, and i really admire you for that.

i know that you're trying your best, you always do, and that's what matter most. and if by being away means that you're looking after yourself to get better, you've got my full support ๐Ÿ’›

*super tight hugs*

much love and more hugs

@Chevy81

*hugs chevy* *steals Siger and hugs Siger* XD love you too Chevy ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Starlasky June 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Dear Talker,

I'm so so so sorry that last night was so horrible, and I don't know, by knowing the fact that you were about to take a step, I feel like it's my fault. Remember how I told you we in this together? If you ever feel that way text me so that we could do silly gossips and stuff...I think you know by now that you are like my best friend...my little sister like here. I'm glad you want to get better, you are so strong, you always were, dear. Please take good care of yourself, yeah? Eat! and also try sleeping early than staying up until sunrise and also try listening to happy EDMs. I'll miss you so so much. *hugs tightly* Take care, all my love and support to you. Get better and be well. We'll meet soon and you better spam me with good news like you do at times. ๐Ÿ’™

Ps: I'm grateful to have such an adorable person in my life, proud of you. ๐Ÿ’™

@Starlasky

*hugs starla* you are so sweet ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’–

SparkyGizmo June 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Hi Lil' Emo! ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ Thank you so very much for the tag and knowing in your heart that I would want to know! โค๏ธ It really means a lot to me!

Lil' Emo, I'm so sorry things aren't going well at the moment! I respect your choice, your decision and I respect you! I commend you my friend, for knowing in your heart what is best for you at the moment. Take all of the time that you need! You come first!

We will all be here, waiting patiently for you. Upon your return, we will be here to receive you with open arms! I send big *hugs* โค๏ธ

@SparkyGizmo

*hugs sparky* ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’– I probably will return with moosics xD

SparkyGizmo June 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

๐Ÿ’– *hugsss vv tight* ๐Ÿ’–

Emo deserves the emoself they've been for all of us always, the kind emo, the sweet emo, the supportive emo, the "I want to make you laugh" emo, the "I'll stay with you and keep hugging till you need me" emo, the cheerful emo, the patient emo, the gentle emo, the thoughtful emo, the loving emo, the emo that never fails to brighten the day and widen the smile. ๐Ÿ’– Be *you*, for you, Emo, the world knows how to wait or will learn lol. ๐Ÿ’–

You deserve all the time you need for yourself. Take careooo, Emobean, a pm away for ya, if and when you need or want, wise emo knows that, I know. Sending more *hugs* and an extra soft sunplushie. ๐Ÿ’–

Loaf ya bready much! See youu! ๐Ÿค—

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*hugs sunnie* :0 sunnieplushie *takws* XD loaf you bready much too ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’–

wonderfulRainbow817 June 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Hey Emo. Take all the time you need! We'll be waiting with open arms when you come back!

@wonderfulRainbow817

thanks rainbow ๐Ÿ’–

June 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 will miss you too emo ๐Ÿงก

*Sending best wishes and warm hugs*