Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

[Members]Farewell/Taking a Break/Returning Thread: Send Your Regards

MonBon March 1st, 2016

We often time come to 7 cups in search of something:

-Someone who understands

-Someone to talk to

-Someone who will listen

-Someone to keep us company

Many of us find that - which is awesome!

However, there may come a time when as a member, you are ready to leave. And that is okay. It doesn't have to be forever or even an awfully long time. Maybe you are leaving to go out to eat with friends for the first time in weeks or months. Let us know so we can send you off with warm regards!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 23rd, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 *koala sloth hugs Emo* see you sooon๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•

emotionalTalker2260 January 24th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฆฅ๐Ÿค—

PoliteOcean January 23rd, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

I understand Emo.. Do what is best for you. And see you when you return. โค๏ธ

@PoliteOcean

Thanks ocean ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’•

fairmindedWater1140 January 24th, 2022

Hi, I'm taking a self care break as cups has become a really harmful place for my mental health. I'll be back some day, but I'll probably have aged up before then. thank you to all my friends on here for your support and please know you all mean so much to me :) Take care of yourselves and remember that there's someone out there rooting for and believing in you <3

I can't remember tags so please tag the people who would want to know and who I'm friends with!!

@zoup @Tayyy @emotionalTalker2260 @BookishBlue13 @Flick11

@fairmindedWater1140

*hugs water* ๐Ÿฅบ do take good care, and if you age up when you come back, see you on the other side when i age up๐Ÿ’•

@emotionalTalker2260

I'll see you there :) take care! *hugs*

@fairmindedWater1140 @Nerdtastic @ShapeshiftSystem

@fairmindedWater1140

@KnockoffWolf @navyHouse3677

@fairmindedWater1140

@XBlair @RebekahKIwii (stars, I can't remember your tag, but I hope you see this!)

@fairmindedWater1140

@FallenStarss - this what youโ€™re looking for water ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

fairmindedWater1140 January 25th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

yes! you're an angel, thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

emotionalTalker2260 January 25th, 2022

@fairmindedWater1140

youโ€™re more than welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š

FallenStarss January 25th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

thanks talker :p

emotionalTalker2260 January 25th, 2022

@FallenStarss

You are more than welcome starsie ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• *hugs*

FallenStarss January 25th, 2022

@fairmindedWater1140

Hey water<3 I'm really gonna miss you, you have always been such a pleasure to hang out in chats with. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been doing well lately. But I'm really glad that you are taking the break for yourself and I really hope that you take the time to get better<3 Stay Safe, stay strong, keep shining brightly, and take care okie, I do hope our paths cross again on the oldie side:p Lots of love and warm cookies <3 starss

fairmindedWater1140 January 25th, 2022

@FallenStarss

I really hope we do meet in a few years' time! I've loved getting to know you and I wish you the absolute best. You're stronger than you know and I believe in you 100%! take good care of yourself <3 hugs, cookies and good wishes to you <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 25th, 2022

Hey @fairmindedWater1140, super proud of you for prioritising your wellbeing, I hope a break from here serves you well and helps you feel better soon! โค

"Take care of yourselves and remember that there's someone out there rooting for and believing in you <3"

~ you are someone too, and so always remember you've got many someone's rooting for and believing in you too! Take care and see you! โค

ShapeshiftSystem January 25th, 2022

@fairmindedWater1140

*hugs if ok* I hope this helps you! Maybe someday we'll meet again. <3<3<3

tag: @TayTayy

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 27th, 2022

@Angelx28

Aw you don't even have to say haha, loveliest Angel is always in my thoughts! Have a nice break, Angel! Don't forget to take super great care of yourself for us okieee! Can't wait to see you uber sooon! *shooo time* โค *hugsssssssss* and more for parcel ๐ŸŽ open it whenever you need/ want one! ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿค—

January 28th, 2022

@Angelx28 ๐Ÿงก

I feel the same as above. Thank you @Sunisshiningandsoareyou for stealing my thoughts :p

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 28th, 2022

@DonaldDraper xD like minds๐Ÿ˜ˆโค

This post has been deleted
KyleBorg January 27th, 2022

@Angelx28

Take care โค๏ธ

Moonlemon48 January 27th, 2022

@Angelx28 Aww, take good care while away okay? I'll be thinking about you and I'll definitely miss you. But oooof busy schedule, I hope to see you back in action sooon! *hugs* Be safe, my dearest:') *sending love and energy beams to get through busy schedule*

LavenderHere January 27th, 2022

@Angelx28 Aww thank you for telling us, and ofcourse we won't forget to miss you. Take care and don't burnout. Also thanks for the tag and remember you're awesome

FallenStarss January 27th, 2022

@Angelx28

take care angel<3 hope you have a lovely break<3 see you when you get back<3

ferventflame January 27th, 2022

@Angelx28

_1643293739.A1B35C0B-381A-41B1-AA49-3548A5B0C72C.jpeg

Love you

Take care

Flame

โค๏ธ

Starlasky January 27th, 2022

@Angelx28

Aww, I understand, take care of yourself and have a good break! Will miss you, your typos and our pms :')

Will be waiting for you!

*hugs and cookies* ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿ’™

SoftFaith2004 January 27th, 2022

@Angelx28 hullo sis :) Yep I *totally* won't forget to miss you XD haha I can't enjoy while you are away :/ XD

Take care, have a nice break! โค

navyHouse3677 January 27th, 2022

@Angelx28

Aww legend โˆ†

Gonna miss you a lot !

Take care ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ of yourself okie ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

KaikaiKitan January 27th, 2022

@Angelx28

you finally remembered to tag me smhsmh

emotionalTalker2260 January 27th, 2022

@KaikaiKitan

smh stormy xD *noms and untags* ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› youโ€™re welcome *~*

KaikaiKitan January 27th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

smh talker, this isnโ€™t ever your thread *hugs*

@KaikaiKitan

smh ๐Ÿ˜› *hugs* I was only joking ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜€

@Angelx28

aww Bermuda Triangle *hugs* one month away from your granola keyboard.. *sed*

I do hope that you take care and enjoy your break too. *hugs again* ๐Ÿ’•

Victor04 January 29th, 2022

@Angelx28

Angel ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I can understand your reasons for taking a break. I hope you have a great one, friend. You will be missed. โค

navyHouse3677 February 3rd, 2022

@Victor04

hellooo

February 6th, 2022

@Angelx28

Gellyyyy! I completely understand, and I will be thinking of you always! Have an amazing break, and see you in a month (now a few weeks, but still ๐Ÿ™ˆ) ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

ToastyMuffinKing January 31st, 2022

๏ปฟHello there!! Uhh I never thought I'd have to write this but okAy- (TW// self-harm, suicide)

Sooo I have to go to an inpatient treatment center because of my self-harm and suicidal thought. I will be there for a week or so. This is good for me I feel because I really do need help with these things. I have been struggling since about October of last year and have been able to hide it. As of now the feelings are too out of hand and I need help. This will also give us time to think over more of the situation with me getting suspended and maybe expelled from my school. I thought I would give everyone a heads up that I may be gone for a bit because of the treatment and being grounded, if I do not go back to school my laptop will be taken away and I will not be able to be on for a bit. Now because I am the most wonderful human alive I will give each friend a special "good-bye".

@StarryMilkywaySystem You are really dumb, kidding of course. I'll miss you while I am gone and will think of you!

@BookishBlue13 I have a lot for you. First off you need to sleep. Second stop scaring yourself. Please eat when you can, drink water too. Ermm and have fun with Loki!

@BiaKiaSia I don't know if you'll even see this lol. But you are my father and I will be orphaned also Ballora is in your closet.

@ShawntellaVanillaStrawberry Sometimes you scare me, but you are my bro for life. Don't forget!

@Mel002 Don't forget to be yourself!!

@emotionalTalker2260 Man, I don't even know. You jus weird.

@KaiKaiKitan Don't be too weird while I'm gone, you'll scare the children

@DragonPrince449 :>0 Take care buckaroo

@KyleBord Byeee Kyle Jenner

Crystalboy4 January 31st, 2022

@ToastyMuffinKing

I'll miss youuuuuu but I am glad you are getting the help you need. I probably need help to I am just a stubborn gremlin ๐Ÿ˜… so you are further on the path than I am. No promises about the eating, sleeping, drinking, or scaring ;-; again, I am a stubborn gremlin. Love you /p โค