Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ramblings 3

Iamwhoiamwhoami December 31st, 2023

Nothing new, same issues . I miss the people here. I have been really struggling the last few months. I have been really trying and it seems like I am going back instead of forward.

Iamwhoiamwhoami OP 7 hours ago

@Helgafy

Thank you. That is very interesting.

Iamwhoiamwhoami OP 16 hours ago

It is about time to start my day. Shower first. Then each step until it is time for us to be............

friendly-friends.gif

Tinywhisper11 15 hours ago

@Iamwhoiamwhoami you worked out how to use gifs😁😁😁 yaaay! 

Iamwhoiamwhoami OP 15 hours ago

@Tinywhisper11

It took awhile but found one at least.❤️

@Iamwhoiamwhoami you did great ❤

I finally made it into the shower for the intense wake up call to the pain. The usual few minutes under the water and out, dry what I am able and hobble to bed.

What would Tiny do? ………. That’s right…cry. Ok I think I can accomplish that fairly easily.

@Iamwhoiamwhoami I'm here now ❤ you can cry to me 

puuung-puung.gif

@Tinywhisper11 well done for having a shower ❤ please tell me you use a electric shaver??

Iamwhoiamwhoami OP 8 hours ago

@Tinywhisper11

No, just a manual one

@Tinywhisper11

Might have to keep that pose for the next few hours if the meds don’t work as well as hoped for. ❤️❤️❤️

@Tinywhisper11

If it’s ok with you, I am going to focus on getting ready to leave. My ride should be here in about 45 minutes.

I will try to keep you and the others at the forefront of my thoughts throughout this ordeal today.

❤️❤️❤️❤️. Thank you for coming back here when you did just a little while ago, it means a lot to me . ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

💕💕💕I still am permanently locked in the holding of your hand while embracing you in a warm hug. I love you. 💕💕💕

@Iamwhoiamwhoami good luck sweetie ❤❤ we'll talk when you get back ❤❤ I love you ❤ 

@Iamwhoiamwhoami next time you order shopping but yourself some chocolate cake,you deserve to spoil your self ❤❤ I'm really slow at typing, sorry. How are you feeling now?

@Tinywhisper11

That is really tempting but I could eat a small slice or two and then the rest would go to waste. My actual sweet tooth disappeared, but the cravings are still strong.

I am really slow at typing as well.

I am really anxious and nervous more about how the ride is going to go.

I’m sorry but I do need to finish getting ready to go.

❤️❤️❤️I love you, ❤️❤️❤️

Tinywhisper11 12 hours ago

@Iamwhoiamwhoami 

sad-dog.gif

mytwistedsoul 12 hours ago

@Tinywhisper11 *sits and waits with Tiny for Iam's return* ❤️

Tinywhisper11 11 hours ago

@mytwistedsoul shares ice cream with soul while we wait 

licking-ice-cream-images.gif

mytwistedsoul 11 hours ago

@Tinywhisper11 Yum! 😋 Thank you! I hope he's doing ok ❤️

I hope you are too Tiny. I know you're having trouble too 😞❤️❤️

Tinywhisper11 11 hours ago

@mytwistedsoul don't worry about me🙂 I'll be ok ❤

I'm kinda hoping iam managed to sleep on the journey there. I'm kinda nervous about what the surgeon will tell him. It's not an easy thing when it comes to your spine. Bless him. Just praying for a good outcome whatever that may be

mytwistedsoul 9 hours ago

@Tinywhisper11 I hope he could sleep too but I know when the anxiety kicks in it's hard to relax enough for that. Hopefully it's not a very long trip to get there

It is scary when it involves your spine. Or your head because they involve so much

I care about you - so I worry ❤️ but boy I admire your fighting spirit. You're part angel and part warrior 😊
Tinywhisper11 9 hours ago

@mytwistedsoul part warrior part angel and part smurf😁

@Tinywhisper11 Those smurfs were pretty bad** getting around Gargamel and his cat all the time ❤️ 

Tinywhisper11 9 hours ago

@mytwistedsoul yep I am half smurf 😁 or at least the size of a smurf😂😂

@Tinywhisper11 Good things come in small packages ❤️ 😊

Tinywhisper11 10 hours ago

@Iamwhoiamwhoami hoping your ok ❤❤ hugging you tightly ❤

Iamwhoiamwhoami OP 8 hours ago

@Tinywhisper11

❤️❤️❤️I just got back home and fell into bed, I tried to heart the recent messages but I am in a lot of pain that the medications decided to stop working and I’m going to lay here for awhile and possibly go to sleep. I will be back after awhile and respond to the messages I missed. Thank you ❤️❤️❤️

Tinywhisper11 2 minutes ago

@Iamwhoiamwhoami hugs you tightly ❤❤ my poor angel, I'm sorry it hurts so bad 🙁 but I'm so proud of you ❤ you did it well done ❤❤ praying you have a good sleep now, and wake up in less pain ❤❤ I love you, I've been so worried ❤ Thank you for letting us know you returned safely ❤