Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Eva’s Crazy Mind

justmeeva January 21st

i’ve wanted to make a forum post like that for quite a while now, but never brought myself to actually make it. here i will write up all sorts of thoughts and vents, everything i need to get off my mind. it’s not gonna be positive or motivational, not even close. i personally don’t recommend reading it just because it doesn’t help lol. you’re welcome to read, replies are okay, just be aware that it’s gonna be a pretty dark place. i don’t usually ask for help despite telling everybody to. idk why. i’m not a very good example of what’s right to do. TW just in case, not planning to go that far but who knows. 

i’m making myself this space because sometimes you can feel lonely while being surrounded by a million people and that’s nobody’s fault.

best wishes to you. ❤️

justmeeva OP February 6th

@unassumingEyes

ima be back later, sorry. take care my frend 🫂💕

unassumingEyes February 6th

@justmeeva no worries, tc eva <33

LoveMyMoonflowers February 6th

@unassumingEyes @justmeeva

*huggle wuggles for both* 💕

i don’t want to forget you. you taught me so much. you changed me and my life so much. you showed me what happiness was. i guess i just have to pay for it now. with happiness. 

i just don’t understand.. why?

justmeeva OP February 7th

people i’ve scared away today count:

1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. i think that would be 5..? oh and 6. great job eva, turns out you do have some talent! or, you’re just that unliked. 

yes, it’s officially the time i’m taking stupid things to heart and being dumb. 

tw

my little brother goes to 2nd grade. he’s so young. recently he’s been having problems with bullying. he would refuse to leave his room, a few days spent not going to school at all, a few days of being late a noticiable amount of time. it has been going on a few weeks. tonight i had the chance to talk to him. we talked a good 30 minutes at least. at first, he was all fun and distracted, but as time went by, he got more serious. he understood everything i said. from what he told me, he hadn’t done anything wrong. no talking back, no hitting or fighting back. he told me he would just walk away from the situation. i find it a good solution. he told me that the 3 boys that have been bullying him don’t just target him. they’ve done it to some other classmates and 1st graders too. turns out they’ve always been up to something, just that recently it started to bother my brother, it had become a bit more serious. this all is a backstory. 

to me it’s so sad that a young boy like him, said to me that he hates his life. i didn’t even think about hating my life until like a year ago. he’s too young for this yet. and he hates school. again. too young. i’m honestly scared for his future, because it will not get easier. life’s gonna be life and bring challenges. i don’t want him to become depressed. i don’t want him to become like that. he’s too young. and for this moment, my parents are having a problem with their child not wanting to school because some other parents don’t know how to raise their *** children. is it really that hard to be a parent? well, maybe. fine. i’ll believe that. but, it can’t be that hard either. if you can’t take care of a kid don’t *** get a kid. we don’t need more trouble making people to the world. raise your *** children. listen. talk. teach. learn. you call yourself a parent, live up to that *** title then. 

justmeeva OP February 8th

tired. again. 

but like… exhausted. drained. and it’s not going away. that’s probably not a good sign. 

the thoughts really aren’t leaving me alone huh. can’t say they’re very positive. 

if only i could escape them. 

“nothing ever lasts forever”

going down again. 

interesting. 

day to day. weekend to weekend. month to month. school break to school break. birthday to birthday. that’s how i live. 

thoughts thoughts thoughts. 

sometimes i wonder why everyone hates me and then i remember who i am and i’m like “oh *** that’s right”. 

brain’s braining gotta deal with it. alone. 

unassumingEyes February 9th

@justmeeva me sorry u were alone last night 😔 hru now love?

justmeeva OP February 9th

@unassumingEyes

it’s fine, not your fault. 🩷

i’m okayish, wbu?

@justmeeva i just had a scare but im glad ur oki- 

@unassumingEyes

*hugs if oke*

@justmeeva *hugs*

@unassumingEyes

how’s eyes friend feeling now? 

LoveMyMoonflowers February 9th

@justmeeva

*sits with you*

@LoveMyMoonflowers

*sits* 🩷

@justmeeva

is evabuddybeanie okie? 🥺

@LoveMyMoonflowers

mhm. how’s nibuddy? missed you 🥺🩷

@justmeeva (reply limit) better <3 hows u?

@unassumingEyes

i’m glad to hear that 🩷

me’s okay i think <3

@LoveMyMoonflowers @unassumingEyes

i gotta do last classes of school but i’ll come back later oke? love you both 🩷

lol the way i wrote a long *** vent (like 400 words or smt.) just for it to apparently “sound like i’m in crisis”.  l o l. 

@justmeeva

sometimes cupsies is a bit of a meanie and says things like that about posts ): it not fun when cups does that T^T

i guess it doesn’t matter then afterall. 

@justmeeva

*sits with you* 💙

it does matter. 💜 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

eh, it’s fine. thank you though. 🩷

@justmeeva

*hugs if okay* 

is evabuddybean… safes…? 🥺

@LoveMyMoonflowers

mhm, she is. *hugs nibuddy tight*

@justmeeva

promise…? *keeps hugging* 💜

ik it hard to talkie about things oftentimes 💙 but ni is here if you need… okie? even if eva friend just needs someone to sit here in silence. that okie too 💜 me here. 

love you friend