Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind๐Ÿ’—.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didnโ€™t look like me๐Ÿงmakes sense doesnโ€™t it๐Ÿ˜›since there can only be one *me*โœจone of a kind now arent I๐Ÿ˜/sar. one out of 8118835999โœจ๐ŸŒทcan you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss youโ€™re also one of a kind๐Ÿ’– sorrysorry haha :P๐Ÿคim just messing around xD๐Ÿ’žalso itโ€™s 2am- but shush no snitching๐ŸคซIโ€™ll sleep in a while๐Ÿ˜when Iโ€™m feeling a bit more sane :>๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿฉท

wanted to have my own space.๐Ÿ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.๐Ÿ’™

to whoever'sย coming acrossย :'3๐Ÿ’œplease dont lurk here.๐Ÿฉท I know anyone can have access to this forumย :')๐Ÿ’™but please be respectful๐Ÿฉท.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P๐Ÿ’› yโ€™all get crazy nosy haha- itโ€™s alright.๐Ÿ’›nothing too interesting will be here anyway๐Ÿ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive itโ€™s completely okie๐Ÿ’›but please donโ€™t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit๐Ÿ’›because Iโ€™d still like this to be just my space ^-^๐Ÿ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

nvm.- my heartย :')

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

thereโ€™s a lot more to 7cups me I think.

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงƒ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿข๐Ÿค—โค๏ธโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿฆ•๐Ÿ›๐Ÿชฟ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฆญโœจ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŽท๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿช„๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ•ด๏ธ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฆฅ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‘€๐ŸŽˆ

imma categorize these in the: 7cupsme emojisโœจcos I feel like emojis explain better than I do :PP

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงƒ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿข๐Ÿค—โค๏ธโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿฆ•๐Ÿ›๐Ÿชฟ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฆญโœจ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŽท๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿช„๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ•ด๏ธ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฆฅ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‘€๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซก๐Ÿ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽฌ๐Ÿฆ‘*

most of them being my recent emojis :PP

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

then that other me - :P

would use things like these..

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜—โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿซฅ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿฆฏ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿซƒ๐Ÿง โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿซถโค๏ธ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿ’—

most of em being sarcastic ;-;ย 

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

most of them have like a whole background story xD

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

my dads back ;-;-

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

โ€ฆ

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

heโ€™s- heโ€™s touching me..

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

but.

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

whatever.

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

Itโ€™s fine.

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

anyway.

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

back to that other topic. :D

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

this:โœจ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŽคโœจis the โ€œemo emojiโ€ xD

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

@iloveyouxx

๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŽคit has to be pale btw ;-:

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŽคโ˜ ๏ธ

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

vary emoโœจโœจ๐Ÿ–ค

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

o ya we got ๐Ÿงƒ:3 weโ€™d use it with everything :33๐Ÿงƒ๐Ÿงƒ๐Ÿงƒ

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

.O WAIT I FORGOT ๐ŸงŒ ;-;

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜—โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿซฅ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿฆฏ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿซƒ๐Ÿง โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿซถโค๏ธ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿ’—๐ŸงŒ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿช‚๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคช๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ†**

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

Iโ€™m in a weird mood rn :>>

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

Itโ€™s past 3am.

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

my dad thinks Iโ€™m asleep.-

iloveyouxx OP April 9th

@justmeeva

friend you know I actually talk to chatgpt on advice too .-. and I was literally and genuinely just asking it for like ways to get a real cold to skip school TvT except for when we get swimming- on a Wednesday cos we basically have 6 swimming lessons till the end of the year- so every wednesday for 6 weeks ;-; and I figured out how I was gonna skip each one without getting an email sent home or detention or anything like that- :P๐Ÿ’œ

ou and btw I wrote a really long reply to something you said in your space a while ago๐Ÿฉทbut my dad took the device I had it on before I could post TvT๐Ÿคwhen I get it back Iโ€™ll post it which might be late cos my dad might not let me use my device for a while- but Iโ€™ll try๐Ÿฉท

random but I know all the lyrics youโ€™ve put there too ;-;๐Ÿ’™fake a smile, overwhelmed, all the things she said :P๐Ÿ–ค

andd I kinda related to literally everything youโ€™ve said these couple of days on anโœจextremeโœจlevel :PPP๐Ÿคand just understood it all smย :')๐Ÿ’œi literally ran outta hearts for you TvT๐Ÿ’™su thatโ€™s why I stopped upvoting all of it- tho I keep trying lol ;-;๐Ÿ’•

anddd TvT๐ŸฉทI was kinda thinking about doing that first letter thing and not even joking and then I was like no atp Iโ€™m just copying you๐Ÿ˜ญ

soo Iโ€™m just like xD๐Ÿง โšก๏ธ๐Ÿง hehe but yus youโ€™re very relatable ngl ;-;๐Ÿ’œand Iโ€™ll try to get my device if he leaves at some point :0๐Ÿ’•I think itโ€™s late there cos itโ€™s 3:30am here TvT๐Ÿคso I hope youโ€™re getting some well rest๐Ÿ’“take care lovely ๐Ÿ’•

justmeeva April 10th

@iloveyouxxย 

awwee nadia lovelyy ๐Ÿฉท chatgpt is an useful tool lol, i use it like- every day hehe. i hope your plan succeeds ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿคžโœจย 

hehe iโ€™m not even surprised (/lh), as little as i know, we seem to have a pretty similar taste in music, i think ๐Ÿฉทย 

awwee a part of me wants to say thank you (..?) and a part of me wants to say sorry that you understand and relate.. so iโ€™ll just give you an optional hug โœจ๐Ÿฉท

awe (thatโ€™s 3/4 sentence starters so far-) itโ€™s not like i invented it, ofc you can use it <3 idk why tho but i literally imagined you asking if you can use it too ๐Ÿ˜ญ and i was gonna make a post saying something like โ€œever leave something I posted because you feel like youโ€™re copying someone?โ€ ๐Ÿ˜ญย 

you can take all the time you need with the reply hehe. i appreciate you lots ๐Ÿ’• ik itโ€™s now even later where you are, so i hope *you* can get some sleep too ๐Ÿฉท love you fren ๐Ÿ’•

justmeeva April 10th
โ€œunpostedโ€ not โ€œI postedโ€- oml smh.ย 
justmeeva April 10th

nuuu i was just gonna add โ€œin fact i hope youโ€™re already sleeping since iโ€™m so late with my replyโ€ (/lh) eughh nadiaaa D: /lhย 

iloveyouxx OP April 10th

@justmeeva

XDD nope Iโ€™m sleep depriveddd :DDโœจโœจ๐ŸŽ‰

iloveyouxx OP April 10th

@justmeeva

hehe true- friend did you know my (male)(idk why I felt the need to add that ;-;)(who cares bout the gender-)cousin worked for this company that was working on chatgpt :P and heโ€™s on google :000 yk over 8 of my family members are on google TvT theyโ€™re- famous TvT not making it up too lol I wish I was- Iโ€™m the only failure in my family :DโœจIโ€™m special ๐Ÿค“โœจT^T

stop cos one of my family members is labeled on google as โ€œthe best ENT doctor in (my country)โ€ like what๐Ÿ˜ญbtw I tried googling the best ent doctor and it doesnโ€™t show him it only shows that when you search his full name so hehe donโ€™t try figuring out my identity :PPP๐Ÿ’œ

i use chatgpt w everything too- especially my hw sgdysjeh shush Iโ€™m still smart-/lh

my plan really sucks and Iโ€™m scared but thankyou :D๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

ouuu really :0๐Ÿ’œI didnโ€™t know that hehe. what song do you listen to the most :3 honestly I mostly listen to skydxddy which is a whole music taste on its own but :P๐ŸคI dunno I like a lotta stuffs heh what about you :0๐Ÿ’™?

crosses out optional and squeezes yu tight๐Ÿ’–

xD itโ€™s cutu hehe Iโ€™m making you go awe a lot :3๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’“oritestihjjhssfjkddhzbw why did that make me laugh๐Ÿ˜ญitโ€™s almost 5am now I feel so psychotic ahsosveisha ๐Ÿง โšก๏ธ๐Ÿง fr๐Ÿ˜ญ

(really random but I know who nominated yu xD screen name starts with an S and the first world in their screen name is like a- star- that spins around the earth XD I donโ€™t think they saw the cookie thu so Iโ€™ll just take it๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿช*noms*๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ˜‹)

hehe not planning on sleeping anymore :P๐Ÿคbtw that reply was to you saying the hi Iโ€™m eva and then went on to describing yourself in a vvvv โœจ*untrue*โœจway >:P/lh su I felt the need to correct you very sensibly and honestlyโœจ๐ŸฉทI dunno why my vocab got so serious tho like itโ€™s givingโ€œ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ‘†โ€ โ€œaccording to my calculations๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿง ๐Ÿงฎ๐ŸŸฐ๐Ÿ’ญโ€ย 

im like crazy at 5am Iโ€™m sorryyy TvT๐Ÿ’œbut yus no sleep for me๐Ÿ’™love you more- loveliestevabean๐Ÿ’–

justmeeva April 10th

@iloveyouxxย 

:0000 what O.o ey you think you could get me that paid chatgpt version for free? ๐Ÿ˜ /j donโ€™t ask idk

what- over 8- the only things on google about my family members are like their fb profile pictures or something ๐Ÿ˜ญ and erm โ€œfailureโ€ iโ€™m taking out and throwing to the trash can but โ€œspecialโ€.. weโ€™ll keep. (: ๐Ÿฉท

ah smh nadia why do you have to know me so well i couldโ€™ve literally bought plane tickets to visit you rn ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ /j /j donโ€™t question this mood plsย 

*casually skips some parts (because brain canโ€™t think of any responses other than โ€œyeah~๐Ÿ‘โ€ ๐Ÿ˜ญ)*ย 

i listen to a ~variety~ of songs but one thing they have in common is that theyโ€™re all depressing comforting in some way ahem ahem ahem. :โ€™) :D i have a playlist of 100+ songs that i just listen to every night itโ€™s like a routine atp hehe. i like a couple of skydxddyโ€™s songs but i had forgotten about them and then you reminded me again so โœจ~thank you~โœจ hehe. i donโ€™t know all of them, rather few but still โœจย 

weโ€™re just gonna pretend that i didnโ€™t search through the whole forum land to see if i by any chance missed a tag on a new nomination when i finally saw that (not so) old post and i was like ohhhh~ lmao. xDย 

nuuuu nadiaa little sleep is still better than no sleep you need sleeeppppp D: D:

*thinks of a plan* what if i give you another cookie :0 ๐Ÿ˜ itโ€™s not good for you to stay up so lateee (/early-) *says me whoโ€™s not much better in sleep than you xD ๐Ÿคซ* but really take at least a nap or something pleaseeee ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบย 

*randomly forgets all words known to evakind* *hugs* *sends* :pย 

๐Ÿฉทโค๏ธ๐Ÿฉท

justmeeva April 10th

dude iโ€™mย ย s o ย  s l o w ย  at writing those o m l-

iloveyouxx OP April 10th

@justmeeva

yk I was just gonna tag you and be like I just finished replying to everyone and my head hurts so bad and Iโ€™m so exhausted and Iโ€™m traveling tomorrow early and TW I vomited tho I didnโ€™t eat anything Tw and my mouth tastes like blood cos it was mostly blood and I feel horrible and my heart hurts bad and I feel like Iโ€™m gonna faint and Iโ€™m sorry Iโ€™ll try to reply another time๐Ÿ˜ญbut- o wellย :')๐ŸฉทIโ€™ll make it snippy :P๐Ÿ’œ

xD nah 20 a month to none is a deal yu wont get xDxD/lh

ikr theyre ac famous tho TvT like some of them have been on tv interviews and some on utube videos online answering questions and honestly if you google any of their names thereโ€™s a whole *** wikipedia bro likeโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญnoo I am- Iโ€™m such a failure๐Ÿ˜ญIโ€™m getting 69%s in math T^T and btw Iโ€™m not tryna sound inappropriate I genuinely got 69 in my end of term2 math test- ;-; Iโ€™m not even fully sure what it means i just know itโ€™s inappropriate and I dunno I wouldnโ€™t really like to find out either :P๐Ÿ’™and im special cos no ones this *** dumb and stupid and idiotic๐Ÿ˜ญwhoop whoop world record :>โœจTvT

XD nono yu can still come XD I already got the cake with frosting letters saying "welcome to yur new home๐Ÿ˜ˆ"

yeah~โœจissokay :PPP๐Ÿ’—xD

whatt I need that :0 the playlist lmao :0 I was gonna ask yu to link it but you probably donโ€™t want to lol :P I found a playlist online of also over 100 songs but itโ€™s a trauma playlist(?) just songs to relate to I think :P I like itย :'D itโ€™s all sorts of different stuff but all linked to trauma basically :p oou I didnโ€™t think youโ€™d know skydxddy :00 lol I know and love all of em xD I can list them without googling ;-; iconic, monsters inc, psychotic, madness, triggered, 7 years, why do I stay, all alone, pretty distraction, battlefield, donโ€™t talk about it, hold me, worst nightmare, generation z, asylum, puppet master, why me, please try again, crazy side. there are ones that I *love* tho agehsnshajjaka I could recommend the best ones if youโ€™d like :0 tho Iโ€™m indecisive :P๐Ÿฉท

lolll Iโ€™ve went days without sleeping one time ;-; I lost count at sum point but no one believes me when I tell em how long I went :PP I need it but I donโ€™t get it xD

awwwwe๐Ÿฅบ*snatches cookie and goes sleep deprived for another week*๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐ŸชI can sleep but Iโ€™m scareddd TvT๐Ÿ’œissokie tho imma nom this cookie and itโ€™ll give me more brainpower to go longer w no sleepietime :33๐Ÿช๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿ’ค

*recieves* *hugs back* *sends* :PP๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–love you evalovely๐Ÿ’•Iโ€™m gonna go cry now thu with no facial expression or emotionโœจjust staring at that wall right there and the deep dark hole inside me :33 sorry ajajnsisnsuwk TvT take care๐Ÿ’—( and if yu can yu can always share that playlist :0/nf I need it TvT/lh/jk yu donโ€™t have to lols :P๐Ÿ’• )

justmeeva April 11th

@iloveyouxxย 

nooo nadia you didnโ€™t have to write it right now ๐Ÿฅบ now i feel bad, you shouldโ€™ve written it when you were more okie ๐Ÿฅบ i can always wait ๐Ÿฅบ and itโ€™s not snippy it wouldโ€™ve taken like 3 years for me to write this (awesome) reply ๐Ÿ˜ญ but iโ€™ll make sure to appreciate it *extra* much now ๐Ÿฉท and i hope youโ€™re okay(er) now at least ๐Ÿฉทย 

nu nu youโ€™re not a failure nadiaa. have you noticed how hard math is? or school? /lh i have a hate-hate relationship with math too, i seem to be the only one putting effort into understanding and making it work ๐Ÿ˜ž /(h)j

oh yippee :0 wait. if i donโ€™t get the free chatgpt deal, can i at least get a free plane ticket? if i.. bring you more of those cookies? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ cookies and cake, what more do you need in life? /jย 

i can link the playlist if you want, itโ€™s on spotify tho. my acc doesnโ€™t have anything personal on it so itโ€™s fine by me, just thought iโ€™d mention it just in case. i feel like itโ€™s so messy tho- like itโ€™s a mix of calm sad wordless songs and some- opposite to that lmao. maybe i should sort it- so the moods are like- less rollercoastery- yeah maybe. *me overthinking ->* iโ€™m scared you wonโ€™t like it fsr but like~ what do i have to lose :D :โ€™) i can add the link later if you want, i have to get home for that tho to get my laptop. the phone one confuses me :โ€™) and yus, you can recommend, though i already get an idea based on the links you posted here the other day hehe. ๐Ÿ’•ย 

mmhhh when i come to visit you, weโ€™re gonna have a proper sleep session. iโ€™ll gift you the heavenliest bed and pillows and blanket and weโ€™re just gonna.. sleep. โœจ /j (i just realised itโ€™s easy to take it the wrong way- donโ€™t. /lh ๐Ÿ˜ญ)ย 

*smirks because the cookies had sleep powder (sleep powder-?) in them >:DD* ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค

awwee iโ€™m sending you tons of hugs and love ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฉท hope youโ€™re oke now ๐Ÿ’•

iloveyouxx OP April 12th

@justmeeva

omigodddd smh Iโ€™m so sorry eurgh my dad came at the time and I didnโ€™t have time to reply Iโ€™m sorry๐Ÿ˜ญT^T๐Ÿ’œย 

awe๐ŸฅบIโ€™m never okiiee hehe I was just~extra~not okie then :Dโœจ+physically too whoopwhoopโœจawwe I didnโ€™t want you to waitt๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’œyouโ€™re worth the struggle lmao๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’–

I appreciate your appreciation :PPP๐Ÿ’•I am maybe I thinkย :'P๐Ÿฉท

yus trust me Iโ€™ve noticed T^T๐ŸคI never understand any of it :> tw Iโ€™m sorry but like I hope math dies in a fire :> TvT๐Ÿค

hm you can get a free plane ticket :D cookiesโ€ฆthat cookie tasted weird like- it had some cough sleepie powder in it or something yk..maybe Iโ€™ll buy some of my own๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

yuh spotifys fine :0 hehe you donโ€™t have to overthink anythingggg xD๐Ÿ’—yu donโ€™t have to sort anything either :3 I like calm sad wordless songs *and* the opposite to that heh xD๐Ÿ’œ/gen nothing- you have nothing to lose :D๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•/lh yus Iโ€™d like that- tyt :>๐Ÿฉท

*cries* you were there๐Ÿ˜ญI dunno why this is making me go๐Ÿ˜ญbut itโ€™s so๐Ÿ˜ญwhat am I saying๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญhelp :D

heavenliest?โœจlmao no I didnโ€™t hehe๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’™can you get your cats with you xD :33๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿพ? Iโ€™m so kittie-deprived now that I traveled su like ;-;๐Ÿฉท

โœจ*~throws cookies out the wInDoOoOoOoooooWwwWWwww~*โœจimma stay sleep deprived :DDD๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป

*recieves and sending sumxinfinity right back*๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ›

justmeeva April 12th

@iloveyouxxย 

is okayy ๐Ÿฉท iโ€™m wordless again (a g a i n) and a lil busy so itโ€™s gonna be vv short but yus iโ€™ll bring de cattos with me and ima give you 4319 hugs because you deserve themmm ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฉท iโ€™ll try to get you the playlist when i can okie? lots of love to you fren ๐Ÿ’•

justmeeva April 11th
@iloveyouxx (just in case, nfta <3)ย 
iloveyouxx OP April 11th

@justmeeva

omg what I genuinely didnโ€™t see this TvT maybe cos I was already on the post I dunno :0 lemme reply now <33

iloveyouxx OP April 10th

Itโ€™s 3am.