Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Member Appreciation Wall!

Heather225 July 9th

image_1720563365.png

I hope you've all been having a great month and enjoying our 11th birthday activities!

Members, listeners, and leaders all weave the fabric of our community and we would not be 11 years in and going strong without you all!

We are the world's largest accessible emotional support platform helping those in need. And who are those? Our members!

This one's for you guys!

When we celebrate our birthday, we are celebrating you, too!

This is a dedicated thread where members can leave messages of appreciation for other members! This could be someone who cheered you on in the groups and/or forums, made time to support you, or just someone whose presence you enjoy and feel who deserves to have their day made!

And listeners you are welcome and encouraged to share your appreciation for our members too!

It doesn't have to be much; it can be as simple as an I see you and I care.

I'm confident we can create a beautiful wall of compassionate and uplifting messages. So, jump on it and make someone's day brighter, and happy birthday 7 Cups!

(If you're a listener (or member) looking to shout out to another listener, click here.)

countrygirl9988 August 1st

@SummerKay2024 said thank you kristynsmama for all her support over last 9 months she help with my grief loss of dad been on here seen December can't name everyone been kind and caring give some amazed advice about grief loss someone you loved 

SummerKay2024 July 10th

@okkey 

🥝🥝 thanks for uplifting sense of humor when I'm down. Thanks for always making me feel welcomed. 

@SummerKay2024 oop it's spelled @okeyyy I think 

SummerKay2024 July 10th

@communicativePond1728

Thanks Pond 😀 I never use his username made this hard lol

SummerKay2024 July 10th

@Michael205

🪴🪴 I appreciate u watering me when I'm down. Thank u for ur kindness and for making me feel welcomed. I appreciate u being such a great 🪴🪴 💛💛

Michael205 July 10th

You are welcome Kay! Keep up the great efforts of growing Kay. You are doing so good! 👍

Remember to always express what is bothering you no matter how hard of a feeling it is. The more you voice your needs the sooner you can get the support you need to thrive in life!

I made that mistake in life of not speaking up for my needs and suffered greatly for it mental health wise. I wouldn't want you or anyone to go through that pain.

Sincerely

Your favorite neighborhood Plant

SummerKay2024 July 10th

@Michael205

My favorite 🪴🪴

sallymae3459 July 10th

@SummerKay2024 She is amazing and is trying to get better she is supportive and is always there when I am in the sharing circle she helps me realize that things do get better I hope she continues to share for many years to come she lightens the Sharing circle room when she logs on. love ya girlie I adore this person she is just amazing I hope she knows that. 

SummerKay2024 July 11th

Wow wow wow Sally 🤍🤍🤍✨️✨️✨️ I didn't expect this kind of love 🩵🩵 I hope u know how special you are Sally and I appreciate you being part of my healing 💛💛💛you made my day 🐡🐡

SummerKay2024 July 10th

@LittleEggHarbor

Beautiful eggy thank u for the love and just warmness. You make the world a better place eggy. ✨️ i appreciate u making me feel welcomed and loved. 🩵💛 don't ever change eggy rooting for u

LittleEggHarbor July 10th

@SummerKay2024

Kay!!! Reading this has made my entire morning better : ) Thank you for sending me appreciation 💙 I appreciate you as well my dear friend! Much love 💙

SummerKay2024 July 15th

@LittleEggHarbor

Find me today 🐡🐡✨️🐡🐡✨️🐡 don't forget puffer loves u and is around 🐡🥚🐡🥚🐡🥚🐡🥚🐡✨️✨️✨️✨️🐡🫂🫂🫂🫂🐡🐡🐡🤍🤍🤍🐡🐡🐡✨️

EnigmaticCat24 July 10th

@amiableBunny4016

Bunny is really iconic person, even though we haven't talked in a long time i still remember how much bunny did for community by being her awesome self. Thank you bunny for everything! I used to love reading her poetic and wise ideas. Journey of life can be filled with storms most of the time but I hope she won't lose herself while surviving those difficult time. I wish she gets every happiness she deserves for being kind hearted sweet bunny 💙

6361186-george-bernard-shaw-quote-life-isn-t-about-finding-yourself-life_1720589226.jpg

@EnigmaticCat24 This was so beautiful to read about the sweetest Bunny 🐰! Awwww. I agree with you 100%! She really does deserve all the happiness and love in life. What you wrote for her is just so genuine and sweet.

SummerKay2024 July 10th

@brightPal🍃

Thank you for ur kindness and great energy 💛🤍🩵

brightPal4833 July 10th

@SummerKay2024

Thank you for your encouragement in the Exploration Garden, it is always appreciated! 💛🤍

Tinywhisper11 July 10th

@Heather225 @jesusredeemedme @Torean @PineTreeTree @mytwistedsoul

My dear friends, thank you for always giving me that extra push I need ❤...

anime-girl.gif

Torean July 10th

@Tinywhisper11

Bwahaha, I'd at least go down with you.  😁  

Tinywhisper11 July 10th

@Torean if I'm going down your coming to😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

PineTreeTree July 10th

@Tinywhisper11 that was your stunt double right? 😂

Tinywhisper11 July 10th

@PineTreeTree I perform all my own stunts😎😎

wheelchair-stunt-stunts.gif

Torean July 10th

@Tinywhisper11 @PineTreeTree

She is literally wheelchair Jackie Chan. 😁

Tinywhisper11 July 11th

@Torean 😂😂😂😂😂

PineTreeTree July 10th

@Tinywhisper11 Awesome! ❤️

calmMango9611 July 16th

@Tinywhisper11 i-appreciate-you-appreciating.gif

mytwistedsoul July 10th

@Tinywhisper11 Omg that escalated quickly 😳 😂 Aww seriously I'm glad we can give you that extra push - hopefully just not near a cliff or anything 😅

@mytwistedsoul. Thank you for all of the support you give around here!

mytwistedsoul July 10th

@adventurousBranch3786 Thank you for saying that Branch ❤️ Thank you for all the support you give to everyone and for the work you do in the chat rooms ❤️

calmMango9611 July 16th

@adventurousBranch3786 i-appreciate-you-appreciating.gif

@calmMango9611.  I appreciate you as well!

Tinywhisper11 July 11th

@mytwistedsoul 😂😂😂😂😂 ❤❤❤

calmMango9611 July 16th

@mytwistedsouli-appreciate-you-appreciating.gif

@Tinywhisper11

Why does that GIF look so familiar...

Tinywhisper11 July 10th

@Heather225 @IsayUncle @akunknown @communicativePond1728 @sadcat13 @VictoriaLove7 

your kind and caring and joyful too, 7 cups is wonderful cause of people like you

exactly-right.gif

@Tinywhisper11 takes one to know one 👑 🙏🏽

Tinywhisper11 July 10th

@communicativePond1728 ❤❤😁😁

VictoriaLove7 July 10th

@Tinywhisper11

Thank you, Tiny! \(^-^)/ you is also make this place fun!

Tinywhisper11 July 10th

@VictoriaLove7 ❤❤😁

calmMango9611 July 16th

@VictoriaLove7 I appreciate you and all that you do for 7cups.

VictoriaLove7 July 16th

@calmMango9611

Thank you, Mango! 🥭 🥺 It is you who have done more, you console fellow members in your responses, though you have your struggle, & in 24/7 Support Room where most people vented, you were there to greet & listen to people (´•᎑•`)🥭