Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Member Appreciation Wall!

Heather225 July 9th

image_1720563365.png

I hope you've all been having a great month and enjoying our 11th birthday activities!

Members, listeners, and leaders all weave the fabric of our community and we would not be 11 years in and going strong without you all!

We are the world's largest accessible emotional support platform helping those in need. And who are those? Our members!

This one's for you guys!

When we celebrate our birthday, we are celebrating you, too!

This is a dedicated thread where members can leave messages of appreciation for other members! This could be someone who cheered you on in the groups and/or forums, made time to support you, or just someone whose presence you enjoy and feel who deserves to have their day made!

And listeners you are welcome and encouraged to share your appreciation for our members too!

It doesn't have to be much; it can be as simple as an I see you and I care.

I'm confident we can create a beautiful wall of compassionate and uplifting messages. So, jump on it and make someone's day brighter, and happy birthday 7 Cups!

(If you're a listener (or member) looking to shout out to another listener, click here.)

akunknown July 10th

@Tinywhisper11

Only 3 months in and I already got a SHOUT OUT for appreciation! Wow what an incredible achievement! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

In all seriousness, major thank you for mentioning me and saying all that. Means everything. This place is also as gr8 as it is bc of souls such as you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tinywhisper11 July 10th

@akunknown ❤😁❤

calmMango9611 July 16th

@akunknown appreciate-well-done.gif

akunknown July 16th

@calmMango9611

YAY! Another shout out! That’s two! Thanks so much! 

@calmMango9611 is so awesome! 

You ARE pretty awesome. <3

akunknown July 16th

@jesusredeemedme2425

That’s 3 shout outs for me! Wow! 

You @jesusredeemedme2425 you are so so soooooo awesome yourself! Thanks for the shout out and for being awesome! 

Awww thank you <3

IsayUncle July 10th

@Tinywhisper11

Yea, yea, yea.... sure! You just want more ice cream.🥶 but, thank you anyway. 😁 really! (((((HUUUGs))))

I love you too. 

Tinywhisper11 July 11th

@IsayUncle 😂😂😂😂😂 yes please, more icecream 😋 ❤❤❤

IsayUncle July 17th

@Tinywhisper11

I don't know? I don't wanna spoil my favoritest and bestist niece in the whole world.

Tinywhisper11 July 17th

@IsayUncle but.... Uncle.... I'm to cute not to spoil, and I'll throw a tantrum😩😩

IsayUncle July 17th

@Tinywhisper11

hmmmmm? 🤔. Yep, I believe you. 🙄🤭

Tinywhisper11 July 17th

@IsayUncle 😂😂😂😂😂

calmMango9611 July 16th

@IsayUncleim-so-grateful-grateful.gif

IsayUncle July 17th

@calmMango9611

Thank you so much! That means a lot coming from you. You do so much for this community and it's really nice to get such a great compliment from you.💗

sadcat13 July 19th

@Tinywhisper11 hugsssss for you 😊

Tinywhisper11 July 10th

@Heather225 @slowdecline48 @SparkyGizmo @genericbeing @Gettingbettertoday 

Overwhelmed with gratitude for you all, I hugged the wrong tree...

krzysztof-troc5.gif

slowdecline48 July 10th

@Tinywhisper11 Thanks for the shout-out, Lo. But that meme... 🫤 The Internet gets weirder every year.

Tinywhisper11 July 11th

@slowdecline48 😂😂😂😂😂😂❤❤

calmMango9611 July 16th

@slowdecline48 I am grateful you are here at 7cups.

SparkyGizmo July 12th

@Tinywhisper11

Many thanks my sweet friend! 😊❤️ So much gratitude for you! ❤️

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

calmMango9611 July 16th

@SparkyGizmo thankful-for.gif

SparkyGizmo July 16th

@calmMango9611

I'm so very grateful for you too my sweet friend! 😊 ❤️ Thank you for everything that you do here for the community as well as for each and everyone of us individually! 

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

daydreammemories July 10th
@Waffles4Breakfast  @SparkingLuna  @exuberantBlackberry9105
You wonderful teenies, you're doing your best and keeping up with ups and downs in life. I'm extremely proud of you all, and wish you the best ❤️💚✨
@
courteousHuman2435  @ForestZen 
You amazing people of light, and thriving. It's been an honor to see you want to improve, as well as helping others improve too. 💚❤️✨
@CloudCola
My awesome member twinnie, you've come a long way, and you still manage to amaze me sometimes, well done! I wish you all the health and happiness ❤️💚✨

@daydreammemories aww, thank you so much, dreamy. 💚💚

calmMango9611 July 16th

@daydreammemories you-are-beautiful-stunning.gif

Tinywhisper11 July 10th

@Heather225 @CatDaddy60 @Clarisse29 @BlueDarkAurorat @ohHelloThereImHere @Helgafy @positivelyLuna333 @KristenHR

Life is beautiful, because of caring people like you ❤❤ thanks a bunch

bananas-banana.gif

OhHelloThereImHere July 10th

@Tinywhisper11 thank you tiny you-make-my-heart-smile-heart.gif

Tinywhisper11 July 10th

@OhHelloThereImHere 

dancing-heart.gif

CatDaddy60 July 10th

Thank you @Tinywhisper11.  I am so grateful for knowing you.  You scooped me up in love and support.

Tinywhisper11 July 10th

@CatDaddy60 ❤😁❤

Clarisse29 July 10th

@Tinywhisper11

thank you for the appreciation <3 

Tinywhisper11 July 10th

@Clarisse29 ❤❤😁

KristenHR July 10th

@Tinywhisper11

You are amazing and a great person to spend time with.  Your sense of humor is great and your motivation is inspiring.  Thanks for the shout out!

Tinywhisper11 July 11th

@KristenHR ❤❤😁❤

positivelyLuna333 July 10th

@Tinywhisper11 You’re the best, and we are all so proud of you and everything you do! Thank you for being amazing!

Tinywhisper11 July 11th

@positivelyLuna333 ❤❤😁❤

SummerKay2024 July 10th

@spongbobishappy

🍩🍩Mike

I appreciate ur kindness and  supportive  comment. I appreciate you always being so welcoming. 💛💛

spongbobishappy July 11th

@SummerKay2024

Thank you 😊

halcyonCloud2036 July 10th

@SolitaryBird

Thank you for always bringing your calmness, tranquility and kindness to the Exploration Garden. We always enjoy your thoughtful input and gentle support. WE appreciate you very much Bird 🌺

you-make-my-heart-smile-heart.gif