Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 May 31st

@heathermarie95

It is a simple but cute blue theme graphic, Heather! (。╹▿╹。)

The graphic color tone is blue, the font color for the message is soft blue with black outline.  The font color for the names is black ⚫ 

The letters color in typing is also blue (๑•᎑•๑)

The image of two persons 🧍‍♂️🧍doing some martial arts is funny & cute with the sword that has little hearts ᰔᩚ

ChromaticFinss June 2nd

Hey Everyone, 

Here is a heartfelt message from @Den2542 for @CappuchinoCove ☺. 

wildsky-20240602-210246-0000_1717342983.png

Hey @CappuchinoCove, you have earned the Champion's Trophy from @Den2542

Congratulations Champion 🏆😊💜

We also invite you to join our team here: https://forms.gle/rgPfNwytBgJRChp7A Let's together spread hundred or more smiles every week 😀  💜

VictoriaLove7 June 2nd

@ChromaticFinss

It is a cute cappuccino coffee ☕ theme graphic, Finss! 🐟 ϵ(ᴖΘᴖ )϶

It is a cappuchino coffee ☕ theme because it is for cappuchino ☕

There is a cup of cappuccino with layers of mocca, soft brown, & brown旦~

There is a soft brown tape color, brown feather 🪶,  mocca plants 🌿, & splashes of mocca, brown, tosca, & soft pink colors. On top left corner, there is an outline of mocca plants 𖤣𖥧

The letters color in typing is brown because one of the layers in the cappuccino coffee ☕ is brown ૮ •ᴗ• ა

At the bottom of the graphic there are cream ●, mocca ●, soft brown ●, & brown ● little circles because the background of the graphic is cream color & the cappuccino layers are mocca, soft brown, & brown (っ˘ڡ˘ς)旦~

Bubbles2025 June 2nd

Hello Hello, @bestVase7265 you have a super kind and long message from someone who wants to appreciate you 📧 💚

+ ° .  ๑・° ⊹ . + ° .  ๑・° ⊹ . + ° .  ๑・° ⊹ . +

📩 Message Reads 📩

berry_1717351589.png

⨯ . ⁺ ✦ ⊹ ꙳ ⁺ ‧ ⨯. ⁺ ✦ ⊹ . * ꙳ ✦ ⊹

@exuberantBlackberry9105 would also like to send these flowers to you 

➽──────────────❥

🍓Along with the message and flowers, Berry would like to point out some of their favorite qualities that you have 🍓

🌷 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
🌺  Supportive - They are kind and helpful
🌹 Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place
🌸  Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
💐 Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act
🌼 Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view
🌻 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Thank you Vase for being such a great member on this app. We appreciate you greatly. <3

@Bubbles2025 Aww Bubbles, thank you so much for helping me appreciate Vase. I love the background image you chose. 🌼 Thank you so much. 💙

VictoriaLove7 June 3rd

@Bubbles2025

It is a pretty little Sunflowers 𑁍 🌻 𑁍 theme graphic,  Bubbles! 🦖٩(´。• ◡ •。`)੭

There are little white Sunflowers ৶ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ७ & one pink Sunflower 🌻 ৶ꕤ७ with a background of Sunshine 🌞❤ in the afternoon (*´◡`*)❀

There are these ⨯ . ⁺ ✦ ⊹ ꙳ ⁺ ‧ ⨯. ⁺ ✦ ⊹ . * ꙳ ✦ ⊹

➽──────────────❥

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

There is a flower 🌻 🌺 point for each quality.  ૮ ˙Ⱉ˙ ა rawr! 🦖

The letters colors in typing are blue, green, soft purple, & indigo because the flowers stems color is green, the sky color is indigo soft purple, & blue (..◜ᴗ◝..)

bestVase7265 June 4th

Thanks so much for the kind words. They really made my day!

Sorry that it took me so long to see them! I have trouble getting to all of my messages every day and I missed this one.

But your kindness in recognizing me is much appreciated, friend! 
@Bubbles2025 @exuberantBlackberry9105 

@bestVase7265 Thank you for your kindness and support! And don't worry about taking some time to see this, it's totally okay. Hehe and your kindness in helping me is very very appreciated. Thank you so much. 🤍🤍

Hiya @SweetNutella, your sweetness definitely melts hearts and we have a lovely peer @ysf07 reminding you of the same with this appreciation for you.💛

image_1717430718.png

They also sent you some warm hugs!🤗

hugs-love.gif

Your kindness is really appreciated, Nutella, keep being the sweet hooman you are.💛

Ysf07, thank you for appreciating your listener. I hope things continue to get better for you.💛

VictoriaLove7 June 4th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a super cute koala 🐨 holding a Nutella theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)💗

There is a soft blue koala 🐨 holding a jar of Nutella because it is for SweetNutella (っ˘ڡ˘ς)旦

There is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ peeking from the cloud ☁️, a soft pink butterfly ʚïɞ,  a pink arrow જ⁀➴ , & a blue tape

The message is on a white paper with a blue checkered background graphic. 𖣯𖣯

The koala 🐨 has soft pink blushes & this face (˶ ˊᵕˋ˶ ), the Nutella has soft pink blushes & this face ( ᵕᴗᵕ )

The koala 🐨 has a speech bubble 💬 with a pink 💗 heart in it 

The Sunshine 🌞❤ has soft pink blushes & this face (˶◕ ◡ ◕˶)

The cloud ☁️ has this face (◔᎑◔⁠)

The font color for the names is soft blue because the 𖣯𖣯 checkered background color, the koala 🐨 color, & the cloud ☁️ color is soft blue ʕᴖᴥʔ

The font color for the message is soft pink because the color of Koala's, Nutella's, Sunshine's 🌞❤ blushes are soft pink (ㅅ´ ˘ `)

The letters color for the names in typing is soft blue because the color of the koala 🐨, the cloud ☁️,  & the 𖣯𖣯 checkered background  color is soft blue ٩( ᐖ )۶

The letters color for the message in typing is soft pink because the color of Koala's, Nutella's, Sunshine's 🌞❤ blushes are soft pink. The hearts 💛 in typing is yellow because the color of Sunshine 🌞❤ in the graphic is yellow ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤ ୧( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )୨

The warm hugs 🤗💗 gif image is also cute. It is two kitties /ᐠ •⩊• マ Ⳋ hugging & there is a smoll pink 💗 heart ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)

sweetnutella June 5th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou OMG!! Thank you so so much for bringing this to my attention 😩 you guys did such a good job with the Peer Appreciation Program, keep on being the lightning rod to our community 🌺✨ and btw I'm OBSESSED with the illustration! Look at that koala holding me (Nutella!) 🙀🤣🤩

As for @ysf07, I really appreciate this shout out. It means a lot to me as a listener, and I hope I will be able to keep on supporting you through the thick and thin. Thank you for choosing me as your companion. Here's to growing together, day by day! Sending all the virtual hugs your way! 💪🤗🌈

@sweetnutella

I am superr glad you like it hehe. Koalas are lovely and so are you!🥰

sadcat13 June 4th

Attention everyone, we have an announcement to make! Our amazing @Sunisshiningandsoareyou has recieved some sunshine and an appreciation from a secret friend!

22bac42d717e35c713e93f2e353f592c-copy_1717525816.jpg

Your secret friend highlighted these of your qualities:

🌞 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
🌞 Coachable - They have a desire to improve
🌞 Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions
🌞 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
🌞 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
🌞 Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place
🌞 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

optimistic-they-focus-on-cultivating-positivity-to-bring-out-the-best-in-everyone-coachable-they-have-a-desire-to-improve-innovative-they-are-open-to-new-ideas-and-discussions-positiv_1717525883.png

Your secret friend´s message for you:

Much like your name you are a shining sun. Not a lot of people I can talk to irl, but talking to you and other members really help me keep pushing and have hope in a better future.

much-like-your-name-you-are-a-shining-sun-not-a-lot-of-people-i-can-talk-to-irl-but-talking-to-you-and-other-members-really-help-me-keep-pushing-and-have-hope-in-a-better-future_1717525918.png

Thank you for being an inspiration to us all! You truly shine bright and we are so happy to have you around 😊

VictoriaLove7 June 5th

@sadcat13

It is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ & painting 🎨 theme graphic, cat! 🐈‍⬛ᓚ₍^•⩊•^₎

There is a yellow Sunshine 🌞❤ painting image with a quote 'Let your soul shines' on it, & there are green Sunflowers 𑁍 🌻 𑁍

The qualities graphic has pretty Sunflowers ৶ꕤ७ 🌻 ৶ꕤ७ & there is a Sunshine 🌞❤ point for each quality. ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)

The message graphic is red, yelloworange 🍊,  & green abstract painting (*´◡`*)

The letters color in typing is black because the font color of the message & the qualities in the graphics are black ⚫ (..◜ᴗ◝..)

There are these 😊 because it is cat's 🐈‍⬛ signature emoji ^•⩊•^ ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ

sadcat13 June 5th

@VictoriaLove7 awwww, thank you for the interpretation 😊 and yesss just can't get enough of the emoji 😊

VictoriaLove7 June 5th

@sadcat13

Thank youu, cat 🐈‍⬛ ^•⩊•^ for creating the pretty graphic! ᓚ₍^•ヮ•^₎

sadcat13 June 5th

@VictoriaLove7 😊

@sadcat13

Aww thank youu for making such lovely, sunny graphics, Cat🥰 I can see you enjoyed the yellows here too hehe. Appreciate you lots!💛

@SecretFriend

Wow this one's really a secret hehe, I have no clue who it might be so I'd hope someday you come across this and let me know. :P Secret friend, thank youuu for spotting such amazing qualities in me and for sending me this appreciation note, it means a lot to me that I'm one of those people who remind you of hope and encourage you to keep going. Please do, friend, I'm rooting for youuu!🤗💛

sadcat13 June 11th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 😊🌞🌻

sadcat13 June 4th

@Heartsandrosesandpaws has lots of love and a sweet message for @SparkyGizmo !

10291d794abddee1f3fabad93d305ce6_1717538842.jpg

Heartsandrosesandpaws highlighted these of your qualities:

🎧 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
🎧 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
🎧 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
🎧 Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place
🎧 Supportive - They are kind and helpful
🎧 Cheerful - They are fun to be around
🎧 Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

empathetic-they-look-to-understand-and-share-the-feelings-of-another-positive-they-focus-on-good-qualities-in-others-friendly-they-are-caring-and-nice-to-everyone-purposeful-they-act_1717539031.png

Heartsandrosesandpaws´s special message for you:

They will show their kindness though the forums and l rooms. You are a role mod to a lot of people keep up the good work

they-will-show-their-kindness-though-the-forums-and-l-rooms-you-are-a-role-mod-to-a-lot-of-people-keep-up-the-good-work_1717539092.png

Thank you for always being your amazing self, and bringing a lot of joy and support to the forums and rooms. Enjoy this silly little music and flamingo theme 😊

Thank you Heartsandrosesandpaws for appreciating Gizmo and recognizing them for all they do for us. You are truly a superhero, ready to strike with your super-gratitude 😊

VictoriaLove7 June 5th

@sadcat13

It is a cute flamingo 🦩& music 🎼 theme graphic, cat! 🐈‍⬛/ᐠ •⩊• マ Ⳋ

There is a girl playing guitar 🎸 & there are colorful musical notes 🎵 from her guitar 🎸 , little colorful hearts 💕 on her clothing, & a heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 shape wood on the background of the graphic, because cat says enjoy this little music 🎼  

The qualities graphic has a cd 💿 & two flamingos 🦩 making a heart shape 💗 with their beaks, & there are outlines of pink hearts ᯓᡣ𐭩ᯓᡣ𐭩

The font color is black because the cd color is black. Each quality has a black headphone 🎧 point, because the color tones of the graphic are pink & black ٩(´。• ◡ •。`)੭

The message graphic is a music player with a pink flamingo 🦩, outlines of pink hearts ᯓᡣ𐭩ᯓᡣ𐭩, a pink hat 👒, a beach ball 🏐 with a pink stripe, an orange 🍊 floater,  Sunglasses 🕶 ,  a pink headphone 🎧, & a pair of pink flip flop🩴 

The font color for the message is black because the button of the music player menu is black (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

The letters color in typing is pink because the graphic theme is pink flamingo 🦩

SparkyGizmo June 7th

@sadcat13

@Heartsandrosesandpaws

Hi Paws! 😊 ❤️ Thank you so very much for your sweet gift 🎁 of appreciation today! You have no idea how very much this means to me! Your thoughts and words are deeply meaningful to me. Thank you for seeing the value in me as a human being, as your teammate as well as my body of work here on the platform. I appreciate you too! ❤️ 

Hi Cat! 😊 ❤️ Thank you for your kind words today my sweet friend as well as this beautiful forum post that you created! I cannot thank you and Paws enough! You both are incredibly in tune to things that might be quite special to me! I love music and I just so happen to love the color pink. Wow! 😳

Again, many thanks Paws and Cat! ❤️ My promise to both of you is that you will be counted in my gratitude moments today! Thank you for providing that opportunity and giving me even more to be grateful for. I appreciate you both! ❤️

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

sadcat13 June 8th

@SparkyGizmo glad you like it 😊

ChromaticFinss June 8th

Heyyy!!!! 

Good day all☺💙🩵

Here we have a new appreciation from @Tobedoctor for @Heartsandrosesandpaws 🩵🐾

wildsky-20240608-094644-0000_1717820751.png

Paws!! 

You have earned a champion's trophy from @Tobedoctor ☺

untitled-design-20240602-210722-0000_1717820838.png

Congratulations Champion!!!! 💙

Apprecior: @Tobedoctor 

Appreciated Peer: @Heartsandrosesandpaws

Graphics by: @ChromaticFinss

EnigmaticCat24 June 8th

@ChromaticFinss

Wow such a beautiful graphic! Keep it up clawsome buddy 💙

VictoriaLove7 June 8th

@ChromaticFinss

It is a cute kitty ᓚ₍^•⩊•^₎ theme graphic, Finss! 🐟 ϵ( ᵔΘᵔ )϶

There is a cute gray & white kitty ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ & there are soft blue splashes & soft blue paws ฅ 🐾 ฅ to show Tobedoctor ^•⩊•^ & Heartsandrosesandpaws 🐾

There are peach 🍑 Tulips ᗢ🌷ᗢ at the bottom of the graphic, because Heartsandrosesandpaws' pfp is a garden of soft peach 🍑 Tulips ᗢᗢ

The color tone of the background graphic & the paws 🐾 are soft blue. So, the letters color in typing & the heart 💙 in typing are blue & soft blue ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ) 𓆛

The yellow trophy ᯓ🏆彡 image is also cute with shines & a white star ★ on it & red ribbons 𐙚  ϵ( •Θ• )϶

Hey hey @MagicBoxes your lovely secret friend thinks you are Open-minded, Friendly, Empathetic as well as Intuitive and would like to send you a trophy along with this appreciation note!🤍

image_1718041254.png

Your secret friend was thoughtful enough to mention including some medical equipment (a little stethoscope) to personalize this a bit more for you, along with their choice of light blue and white colors to be used here too.🥰

well-done-golden-trophy.gif

Keep being your magical self, Magic, sending lots of good wishes for your future roles and goals here and off-cups.🤍

VictoriaLove7 June 11th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a cute medical 🩺 & flowery ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)❤

There are soft pink stethoscopes 🩺 , & the strap is in the shape of a heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 ᯓᡣ𐭩

There are white flowers ৶ꕤ७ ৶ꕤ७ & the background color is soft blue (*´◡`*)❀

The font color for the names is white with soft pink outlines because the stethoscopes color is soft pink. The font color for the message is soft blue with white outlines because the background color is soft blue & the flowers ৶ꕤ७ ৶ꕤ७ color is white ᕠ( ᐖ )ᕤ

The gold yellow trophy 𓆩🏆𓆪  gif image is shining with laureate wreaths around it ‎٩(⸝⸝ᵕᴗᵕ⸝⸝)و

The letters color for the names is soft pink because the font color for the names in the graphic is white with soft pink outlines & because the color of the stethoscopes 🩺 is soft pink (๑•᎑•๑)

The letters color for the message is soft blue because the font color for the message in the graphic & the background color is soft blue. The hearts 🤍 in typing are white because the flowers ৶ꕤ७ ৶ꕤ७ color is white ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤ᕙ(ᵔоᵔ)ᕗ💗

Hiya @CalmMoon2104 your sweet friend @tobeDoctor sent you a really heart-warming appreciation with such lovely reminders and of course, some hugs to accompany hehe!💙

image_1718132232.png

Aww soo well said and greatly agrees. Super duper proud of you too, Taru, keep being the moontastic *you* that you are.💙

hug-warm-hug.gif

Tobe, you always write such sweet appreciations. It's a pleasure to deliver them for you. May you receive the kindness you spread around.💙

calmmoon2104 June 11th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww thank you so much Doc! 😭💙 You are really my light here and always support me, I wish I could write you a big note to appreciate you but I can't express my feelings well but I will try! 💙 Thank you always being there for me during difficult times and also happy times and being kind! You don't know how I happy I get when I see you in chat rooms and your appreciation made me really happy 💙 You are really sweet and amazing friend, thank you for never losing hopes for me even if I did💙 

Thank you very much Sun for posting these amazing graphics ( I love them 🌸) and appreciation, be suntastic always too ☀ ✨ 

@calmmoon2104

Aw "Suntastic" xD love it hehe. So happy you liked it.🥰

VictoriaLove7 June 12th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a super pretty flowery ৶ꕤ७𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣৶ꕤ७ theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)💗

There are soft pink & soft purple smoll flowers ৶ꕤ७𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣৶ꕤ७ on a green grass with silhouette of soft pink ● , soft purple  , & white  lights on a blue night sky, & there is a white smoll crescent moon 🌙 in the sky to show Moon 🌙

The font color for the names is white because the color of the moon 🌙 is white. The font color for the message is purple with white outlines because some of the flowers color is soft purple & the crescent 🌙 moon color is white ヾ(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠ノ”

The huggs 🤗❤ is a cute gif image of Milky bear hugging mocha & makes him warm. Mocha 🐻 bear has this face ⍝ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ⍝

There is a phrase 'sending big hugs' & a purple 💜 heart  (*´◡`*)

The letters color for the names in typing is green because the grass color in the graphic is green. The letters color for the message is purple because some of the flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ color is soft purple. The 💙 hearts in typing is blue because the color of the sky in the graphic is blue ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ owlsome pretty style! 🥳❤୧⍢⃝୨💗

kylersartpace June 11th

We have a special message for @KindnessMatters2020 ! A secret friend thinks you are amazing, and wants you to know it 😊 They are sending you some flowers with the appreciation 💐

cute-penguin-flowers-cartoon-vector-style-1025757-227_1718144574.png

thank-you_1718144588.png

Thank you for being so helpful and friendly to everyone around, and don´t forget to be kind to yourself too 💐

@kylersartpace

The penguin is soo cute and I love the floral appreciation, Kyler. Welcome to the team. <3

VictoriaLove7 June 12th

@kylersartpace

It is cute flowery ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣𑁍 & penguin 🐧✿ wearing flowers theme graphic, Kyler! 🧏o( ˶^▾^˶ )o

There are orange 🍊 & white flowers  ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣𑁍 with green stems & leaves 🍃 in the message graphic. 

The font color for the names in the graphic is orange 🍊 because some of the flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰ color is orange 🍊 

The font color for the message is green because the stems & the leaves 🍃 color is green 𓇗𖤣𖥧

The letters color for the name in typing is blue purple just like the color of the penguin 🐧  (˶ •⌔• ˶) & the color of the stems & the leaves 🍃 in the first graphic.  𓇗𖤣𖥧 

The letters color for the message in typing is orange 🍊 because some of the flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰ color in the first graphic & in the message graphic is orange 🍊 

There are purplish pink, yellow orange 🍊  flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ that looks like this flowers 💐, a penguin 🐧 that has soft pink blushes wearing pinkish & yellow flowers (˶ •⌔• ˶)

kylersartpace June 17th

We have a special message for @adventurousBranch3786 ! @amiablePeace77 thinks you are amazing, and wants you to know it 😀 They are sending you a trophy with the appreciation to celebrate your awesomeness 🏆 

cute-panda-trophy-332004-756_1718582878.png

They have highlighted many of your personal qualities these include:

it-is-a-pleasure-to-host-discussions-with-branch-they-are-smart-kind-and-very-reliable-1_1718583274.png
Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions.
Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.
Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.
Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.
Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.
Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view.
Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.

They also included this very special message for you:

it-is-a-pleasure-to-host-discussions-with-branch-they-are-smart-kind-and-very-reliable-2_1718583376.png

-Thank you for all you do within our community, you are truly very valuable for our community and your hard efforts are noticed within our community, this appreciation is well deserved for someone as hard working as you.

-amiablePeace77 from the small things I read about you, I can see the care you have for the people within our community, may you see as much kindness that your spread in this beautiful world.

VictoriaLove7 June 17th

@kylersartpace

It is a pretty branches 🌿 𖠺 🌿 theme graphic, Kyler! 🧏 (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠

There is a panda 🐼ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ in a yellow gold trophy 🏆 because Ami 🧘‍♀️ sent a trophy 🏆 for Branch 𓆱𖠺

The panda 🐼 has this face ⍝ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ⍝

There are soft gold notes pinned 📌 & teal tree branches 𖠺 🌿 in the qualities graphic. (。╹▿╹。)

The message graphic has teal tree branches 𖠺🌿 because it is for Branch 𓆱 𖠺 & a soft gold background graphic. ʕ ᴖᴥᴖ ʔ⍝🌿

The letters color for the message is soft gold because the background color of the graphic is soft gold. The letters color for the names is teal because the color of the branches 𖠺🌿 in the graphic is teal 𓇗

The color of the qualities letters in typing is also teal & the sentences are soft gold. ૮ •ᴗ• ა

sadcat13 June 17th

@kylersartpace this is so pretty 😊

heathermarie95 June 17th

Hello @Jones198633

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2024-06-16-at-8-46-02-pm_1718585253.png

They also sent you a warm hug!

moumik-hug-hug.gif

To Jones -

Thank you for all that you do!

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are!

VictoriaLove7 June 17th

@heathermarie95

It is a pretty red & black theme graphic,  Heather! 🐶◝(ᵔᵕᵔ)◜

There is a white lighting on the black ⚫ background just like on a stage. The font color for the names is red with white outlines & white font for the message because the lighting color is white (´•᎑•`)

The letters color in typing is red because the font color for the names in the graphic is red. ‎٩( ᵕᴗᵕ )و

The warm hugs is a gif image of white & grey kitties ^•⩊•^ hugging & wiggling its ears & tail. The kitty has soft pink ears & blushes & this face /ᐠ˶´•⩊•`˶マ