Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Harsvin May 6th

@WeEarth

Aw this is so beautiful and heartwarming. Thank you so much, Earth โค You are the best ๐Ÿ˜

WeEarth May 6th

@Harsvin

We both are the best โค๏ธ

goma-happy.gif

sky2Ocean20 May 3rd

Let's get together and appreciate @quickwittedBlueberry1797

1_1714708493.png

2_1714708524.png

our appreciator @TheFantasticPengua has sent you Flowers ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒน

3_1714708596.png

Have a beautiful time aheadย ๐Ÿ’—

EmberOfHope May 4th

Hi hi Soul !๐Ÿย 

@MyTwistedSoul ๐Ÿญ

แ˜›โฬคแ•แท๐Ÿง€ แ˜›โฬคแ•แท๐Ÿง€ย 

you got an appreciation from Vic !

@VictoriaLove7 ๐ŸŒˆ

Vic says:

juxruc7_1714840049.png

The text from the graphic, which shows a cute brown and gray mouse, surrounded by delicious cheese, reads as follows:
"Soul has their struggles but Soul is consoling other members & being genuine."

แ˜›โแ•แท๐Ÿง€

Vic sent Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค for Soul ๐Ÿญ
jux4xns_1714840143.png

Second graphic is a mouse, with their cuddly hat and teddy, sleeping in a teacup. It is decorated with a pink blanket, purple and blue flowers, and some sweet treats! There is a sun warming up the mouse for its rest.

VictoriaLove7 May 4th

@EmberOfHope

Thank youu,ย  Ember ย ฯžฯž/แ  โ€ขใƒฎโ€ข ใƒž for making the cute mouse ๐Ÿ theme graphic for Soul ๐Ÿญ from me ใƒพ(เน‘โ•นใƒฎโ•นเน‘)๏พ‰โ€ย 

It is a mouse ๐Ÿ theme because it is for Soul, & Soul's pfp is a mouse ๐Ÿญ

There is a soft indigo mouse ๐Ÿ looking at cheese ๐Ÿง€ in the message graphic, a soft grey mouse with soft pink blushes ๐Ÿญ holding a cheese ๐Ÿง€ & a smiling soft grey mouse ๐Ÿย 

The soft grey mouse ๐Ÿ that has this face ส•หถ แต” แต• แต” หถ ส”ย & the soft indigo mouse ๐Ÿญ that has this face ส• โ โ€ขโ  แด— โ โ€ขโ  โ ส”

The font colors for the names is soft indigo because the color of the mouse ส• โ โ€ขโ  แด— โ โ€ขโ  โ ส” looking at cheese ๐Ÿง€ is soft indigoย 

The font color for the message on the cheese ๐Ÿง€ is indigo because the outline of the mouse ๐Ÿญ is indigo

The Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค graphic is a cute Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค that has soft pink blushes & this face (โ โ—แต•แด—แต•โ โ—) & a sleeping mouse ๐Ÿ holding a bear ๐Ÿงธ plush that has this face (แด—หณแด—)๐Ÿ’ค

The font color is peach ๐Ÿ‘ because the color of Sunshine's ๐ŸŒžโค blushes is soft pink peach ๐Ÿ‘ย ฯžฯž /แ แด– ใƒฎแด– ใƒžย 

mytwistedsoul May 4th

@EmberOfHope @VictoriaLove7 Omgosh! Idk what to say!ย ๐Ÿฅน This is so sweet and so cute! I love the little mice! ๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you so so much! This made my day โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธโค๏ธ

VictoriaLove7 May 4th

@mytwistedsoul

Thank you for being genuine in consoling other members, Soul! ๐Ÿญ ส•โ€ขแŽ‘โ€ขส”

images-2_1714855635.jpeg

mytwistedsoul May 5th

@VictoriaLove7 Thank you for always being so sweet and kind ๐Ÿ˜Š

youre-too-sweet.gif

Hello hello!ย ๐Ÿ’•

We have another submission from a secret friend for @creativeLand153ย 

Our team thanks you both for spreading positivity and kindness throughout 7 Cups, and we truly appreciate everything you both have done! I hope this brings some joy into both of your lives.ย 

The Qualities of creativeLand153...

๐Ÿ˜„Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

๐Ÿซ‚Coachable - They have a desire to improve.

๐Ÿ‘“Rational - They are sensible, not moody.

๐Ÿ™‚Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

๐Ÿค—Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

pink-black-hearts-happy-valent_1714962466.jpg

Thank you to our secret friend who sent this request once again! The theme was self care.ย 

We truly appreciate all of the submissions we get! Want to bring light to somebody's day? You can fill out the formย here:

ย https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScsCXyPYjQ4dsfLMh2ZzXC4of1lEutJsSasbkzc6JLDq7b8ow/viewform

We also invite you to join our team!ย 

Hello hello!ย ๐Ÿž

We have another submission from @WeEarth for @4Jasmineย ๐Ÿฐ

We thank you both for your dedication towards the 7 Cups community! Every submission goes a long, long ways, and we really do thank you.ย ๐Ÿซ

neutral-simple-national-dessert_1714964731.jpg

The theme was sweet dessert, and was brought to you by @TheFantasticPengua

Once again, we really thank you for your submission! If you want to continue spreading smiles, you can fill out the form here:ย https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScsCXyPYjQ4dsfLMh2ZzXC4of1lEutJsSasbkzc6JLDq7b8ow/viewform

We also encourage everyone to join the team!ย ๐Ÿช

4Jasmine May 6th

@TheFantasticPengua

Thank you! I am deeply touched by both WeEarth and your appreciation! You two are a true blessing! I love encouraging others and feel very lucky to be able to be a part of Gratitude Rain! Have a fantastic day! ๐Ÿ’—

WeEarth May 6th

@4Jasmine

It would be my pleasure to have a friend like you, Jasmine. You are one of our strongest member and we appreciate your efforts. Jasmine, leading a team with people like you is truly a blessing for me. Thank you for being with us in our amazing 7 Cups community.

You too, have a fantastic day my friend โค๏ธ

WeEarth May 6th

Thank you @TheFantasticPengua for this lovely post โค๏ธ I appreciate your efforts and creativity my friend ๐Ÿ˜Š

sending-love.gif

sky2Ocean20 May 6th

I am back to deliver a very special appreciation forย ๐Ÿ’@Suryanshย ๐Ÿ’

due-6_1714973390.png

Our appreciator @WeEarthย has also sentย Warm Hugs ๐Ÿค—

due-6-1_1714973470.png

Thank you for caring so much for this community. we admire the person you are.ย ๐Ÿ’›

VictoriaLove7 May 6th

@sky2Ocean20

It is a cute heart ๐Ÿ’ shape splashes theme graphic, Sky! ๐ŸฆœหŽโ‚โ€ขสšโ€ขโ‚Žห

There is a heart shape yellow splash, soft pink splashes with little yellow hearts, green splashes with plants ๐ŸŒฟ on a cream color background graphic.ย 

The font color for the message is green because some of the splashes color is green. The font color for Earth's ๐ŸŒ name is brown เซฎ โ€ขแด—โ€ข แƒ

The warm hugs is a red heart โฃ & earth ๐ŸŒ hugging, because it is from Earth ๐ŸŒ

The heart โฃ& the earth ๐ŸŒ have red blushes & this face ( หถแต” แต• แต”หถ )ย 

There are tiny red flowers ๊•ค, yellow sparkles โœง, & blue cloud โ˜๏ธย  There are also red, pink, & yellow flowers โ€๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผโŠฑโœฟโŠฐ๐–กผ๐–ฅง๐–คฃโ€ at the bottom part. (..โ—œแด—โ—..)

WeEarth May 6th

@sky2Ocean20

Thank you sky for this cuttyy post โค๏ธ

goma-happy.gif

Suryansh May 10th

@sky2Ocean20 @WeEarth

Thank you for this lovely post, Ocean! ๐Ÿ’œ

Thank you for this heart-warming message, Earth! ๐Ÿ’œ I am glad I was able to help! ~hugs warmly~

BrightIndigo May 7th

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’›ย @WeEarthย has sent a lovely message and a sweet desert to the always wonderfulย @MistyMagicย !ย ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’œ

mistymagicapp001_1715082578.jpg

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’›

It's great to have someone as helpful as MistyMagic in our community and WeEarth, I love your compassion and respect for others!ย  Hugs! ๐Ÿ’™

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’›

VictoriaLove7 May 7th

@BrightIndigo

It is a cute purple cheesecake ๐Ÿฐ theme graphic, Bright! \(๏ฝกโ•นโ–ฟโ•น๏ฝก)/

There is a soft purple cheesecake ๐Ÿฐ, a white flower โ€๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผโŠฑโœฟโŠฐ๐–กผ๐–ฅง๐–คฃโ€ , & a yellow hugs ๐Ÿค— emoji in the graphic.ย 

The font color is soft purple with brown outline, because the cheesecake ๐Ÿฐ color is soft purple with chocolate ๐Ÿซ at the bottom part เซฎ โ€ขแด—โ€ข แƒ

For the letters in typing, there are these purple ๐Ÿ’œ heart, chocolate ๐Ÿซ, yellow ๐Ÿ’› heart, because in the graphic there is a purple cheesecake ๐Ÿฐ with chocolate part at the bottom, & a ๐Ÿค— yellow hugs emoji (เน‘แด–โ—กแด–เน‘)ย 

The soft purple cheesecake ๐Ÿฐ looks yumm (ใฃห˜ฺกห˜๐Ÿฐฯ‚)

There is a blue heart ๐Ÿ’™ because Misty's pfp is a blue butterfly ๐Ÿฆ‹ย 

BrightIndigo May 7th

@VictoriaLove7

very lovely description!

I use the blue heart because of my own name btw ;)

VictoriaLove7 May 7th

@BrightIndigo

Oo (ยดโ€ขแŽ‘โ€ข`) It because bright indigo color! โ—(แต”แต•แต”)โ—œ

BrightIndigo May 7th

@VictoriaLove7

I don't know if Indigo is more blue or more purple but i decided blue Lolย ๐Ÿคช

MistyMagic May 7th

@BrightIndigoย  purple is my fave colour :) so good call, and of course the blue butterfly that has been with me since my first day!

ย 

Listening - One Step At A Time!

MistyMagic May 7th

@VictoriaLove7 lovely description, thanks for spending all the time to type that out.ย ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’›

ย 

MistyMagic May 7th

@BrightIndigoย  @WeEarth thank-you so much for this it has made my dayย ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’›ย 

ย 

WeEarth May 7th

@MistyMagic

goma-happy.gif

WeEarth May 7th

Thank youย @BrightIndigo for this lovely postย ๐Ÿ’“ย 

love-hearts.gif

ย A special message for community manager @ASilentObserver aka Obs the greatest!! ๐Ÿ’•

image_1715104132.png

You are such a caring person and so supportive towards everyone Obs ๐Ÿ’• thanks for all you do ๐Ÿ’•

Your appreciator @ReservedTangerine9348 also gifted you a self care kit ๐Ÿ’• please take care of yourself ๐Ÿ’•

image_1715104349.png

Thank you for the appreciation reservedTangerine ๐Ÿ’•

ASilentObserver May 8th

@Optimisticempath thank you empath for sharing and creating such amazing graphics. Appreciate your efforts to ensure everyone feel appreciated.ย ย 

@ReservedTangerine9348ย  Thank you Tangerine for such a sweet appreciation. I am grateful to you and your presence in the community. We are all here with each other to support and empower one another. You are yourself an amazing and compassionate soul.ย ย 

VictoriaLove7 May 8th

@Optimisticempath

It is a cute elephant ๐Ÿ˜ theme graphic, Milky! ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’•ใƒพ(เน‘โ•นใƒฎโ•นเน‘)๏พ‰โ€

There is an elephant ๐Ÿ˜ holding a balloon ๐ŸŽˆ with Obs' name on it. There are smol yellow โญย stars & the elephant ๐Ÿ˜ is sitting on a yellow planet that looks like a tangerine ๐ŸŠ because it is from Tangerine ๐ŸŠย 

The elephant ๐Ÿ˜ has soft pink blushes & this face (หถ โ€ขแŽ‘โ€ข หถ) & the kit has the 'wordmytherabox'

There are pink hearts ๐Ÿ’• in typing because it is Milky's ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿงธ ๐Ÿ’• trademark hearts โส•ยด๏ฝกแต” ๊ˆŠ แต”๏ฝก`ส”โ

The letters color in typing is teal because the font color for the message in the graphic is teal โส•๏ฝกแต” ๏ปŒ แต”๏ฝกส”โ

Hi @Antonio7cups nice to meet you ๐Ÿ’• you've been appreciated by @WeEarth and gifted colors of joy for being such a joy around ๐Ÿ’•

image_1715105374.png

Have seen you in forums too and you always have something nice to say and contribute to the community so thanks for all you do Antonio ๐Ÿ˜Š

happy-heart.gif

Earth buddy is really adorable, being so kind to everyone ๐Ÿค— thanks for the message ๐Ÿ’•

WeEarth May 7th

@Optimisticempath

Thank you Opti for this lovely postย ๐Ÿ’“

goma-happy.gif

Antonio7Cups May 7th

@Optimisticempathย 

Thank you for the post! โ™ฅ๏ธ

@Antonio7Cups @WeEarth

you are both really welcome ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Antonio7Cups May 7th

@WeEarth

This is just so beautiful and heartouching, thank you so much. โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿฅบ

WeEarth May 7th

@Antonio7Cups

moti-hearts.gif

VictoriaLove7 May 8th

@Optimisticempath

It is a cute purple & pink flowery โ€๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผโŠฑโœฟโŠฐ๐–กผ๐–ฅง๐–คฃโ€ theme graphic, Milky! ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’•ส•ยด>แดฅ<`ส”๊•ค

There are purple & pink flowers เงถ๊•คเฅญ โŠฑโœฟโŠฐ & heart แฐ”แฉš แฐ”แฉš shape candies ๐Ÿญ & there are splashes of colors on the background because Earth ๐ŸŒ sent colors ๐ŸŽจ of joy to Antonio ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซ

The font color for the message is indigo because one of the colors ๐ŸŽจ in the background of the graphic is indigo (*ยดโ—ก`*)

The hearts ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›โค๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’— gif image with the word 'happy' on it is also colorful! ๐ŸŽจย ย โส•โ€ขแดฅโ€ขส”โ

The letters colors in typing are blue, soft purplish, purple, red, green, & orange ๐ŸŠ because those are the colors of the hearts แฏ“แกฃ๐ญฉแกฃ๐ญฉแกฃ๐ญฉแกฃ๐ญฉแกฃ๐ญฉแกฃ๐ญฉย in the gif image แ• ( แ– )แ•ค

sky2Ocean20 May 8th

This very special appreciation post is for @comfortableNight4463

due-7_1715154890.png

qual_1715154911.png

Our appreciator @Michael205 has also sent you a ๐Ÿ’self-care kitย ๐Ÿ’

self-care-kit-in-making_1715154946.png

we are happy to have you here.ย ๐Ÿ’›โœจ

VictoriaLove7 May 8th

@sky2Ocean20

It is a cute night sky ๐ŸŒƒ theme graphic, Sky! ๐Ÿฆœโ‹‹(แต”โŒ”แต” )โ‹Œ

There is a soft purple crescent ๐ŸŒ™ moon, orange ๐ŸŠ stars โ‹†, an orange ๐ŸŠ โ˜๏ธŽ cloudย  & a yellow star constellation โ‚Šหš.โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅห™๐–คอกอ™อ˜ โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหšห™โ‹†ๅฝก on a soft yellow background graphic, because it is for Night ๐ŸŒƒ

The qualities graphic is a cute soft pink bear that has pink blushes & this face โส•๏ฝกแต•แดฅแต•๏ฝกส”โ

The kit is also cute, there are blue, pink, orange ๐ŸŠ balloons, a note pad with a pink heart ๐Ÿ’—, a paint ๐ŸŽจ pallet, a view of Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค from a window ๐ŸชŸ, an aroma therapy candle ๐Ÿ•ฏ, & a water bottle ๐Ÿถ with maroon,ย  orange ๐ŸŠ,ย  & green plants ๐ŸŒฟ at the bottom part (..โ—œแด—โ—..)

KaylaBella May 10th

โœจ๐Ÿ’• Hello my fellow lovely Cupsers!! I'm back from a much needed long break and ready to spread some more smiles! ๐Ÿ’•โœจย 

Today, we have a super sweet Orange and Green themed appreciation for.....

@Happyyyay

from the lovely

@AsterLight2024

Without further ado, here is your heartwarming message Happy! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’š

happyyyay-pat-1_1715312555.png

Now, Aster has also listed quite a few qualities that you possess, Happy ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

happyyyay-qpat-1_1715312643.png

But wait! There's one more thing left.....

A Self-Care Kit basket sent from the lovely Aster!

71rhegk3hll-ac-uf350-350-ql80_1715312819.jpg

Happy, thank you for being such a wonderful and loving listener!ย ๐Ÿ’– We appreciate all you do here on Cups! Keep saving and changing lives Happy! We love you!ย 

Much love,
Kayla ๐Ÿ’•โœจย 

**** P.S. If anyone would like to join the Peer Appreciation Team to be able to create the fun posts and spread more smiles, you can click this blue button, PAT Team, and it will lead you to the form to apply to be a Smile Spreader! If you would like to appreciate someone else, you can click this blue button, Peer Appreciation Form, and fill out the form and let us create a fun post for you! ****