Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

GrimSox September 24th, 2023

@Optimisticempath Just reflecting on this post again... it's so soo adorable.. Opti ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ You make me feel so warm, Anna... both you Opti and @AnnaSilverberg ๐Ÿ˜ญ Everytime I see your pfp, Opti... I'm like milky bear awww let me sit with you in the corner, we'll talk. Lots of love to youu ๐Ÿ’•

AnnaSilverberg September 24th, 2023
@grimsmark8

I'm glad that my appreciation gives you warmth
You are such an amazing person, Grim!
Never forget that!

โœจ๐Ÿ’™โœจ
โœจ
Optimisticempath September 27th, 2023

@grimsmark8 me is vv happy you're happy Charlie ๐Ÿฅบโ˜บ๐Ÿฅฐ yes you can join me in corner ๐Ÿฅบ that's v sweet and thoughtful of chu *huggles ๐Ÿค— sends lots of luvvvv to you too Charliebearrrโ˜บ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Optimisticempath September 22nd, 2023

I love making posts for you because the tropical theme templates are so fun to use ๐Ÿ˜† @Hawaii968 you have two appreciations ๐Ÿค—

From a secret friend ๐Ÿค”

image_1695366818.png

clear text- "Thank you Summer for being your totally awesome self, you're heaps cool . You do so much for others, here and elsewhere. The good you do doesn't go unnoticed, you are loved and appreciated. You are an amazing teacher for your students. You are a great pet-parent to your fur-babies, Bella and Lani(Grogu). You are an astounding support to Many people here on Cups. I hope you are taking good care of yourself as well, you are what is needed in this world, a force for compassion and understanding. We need your light more than ever in these dark times, I hope you know that there are people who support you in Everything that you do. We are here for you, patiently and ecstatically awaiting the opportunity to help you face your own struggles. We've Always got your back. We're Always in your corner. We will Always support you in your endeavors, no matter what you choose to do. We look into the heavens and see the Hope that you give, and we are thankful for your presence here. Offering up heaps of love and support. Even if we don't always know what to say, or how to say it, please know that we are here, and we're not going anywhere. We hope you know that all you have to do is reach out your hand, and we'll always be there waiting. You know who we are, and where we can be found. Remember that you are Beautiful in every way, in more ways than these meager words can say.๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“"

They gifted you self care kit ๐Ÿ˜‡

be-kind-to-yourself-hugs.gif

and from @AnnaSilverberg ๐Ÿ’•

image_1695366869.png

Anna wants to gift you chocolates ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ

chocolate-bar-chocolate.gif

Keep being awesome everyone ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Ralien September 22nd, 2023

hey, @IamPapaya - @VioletVeritas has left you a message!

๐“ˆ’ ๐“‚ƒ ห– ๐Ÿ‚ ห– ๐“‚ƒ ๐“ˆ’

atiampapaya_1695392026.jpg

violet notices these qualities of you:

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.
Supportive - They are kind and helpful.
Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.
Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.
Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.
Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.
Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

violet made you a something special:

otgjyzh-imgur_1695392194.png

๐“‚ƒ ห– ๐Ÿ‚ ห– ๐“‚ƒ ๐“ˆ’

last, but not least, violet is giving you a gift!
inpost-1_1695408934.jpeg
LoveMyMoonflowers September 22nd, 2023

@Ralien

this is lovely! ๐Ÿ’›

Ralien September 22nd, 2023

a gift for @Iampapaya from @VioletVeritas: click here!

(having trouble posting the graphic ๐Ÿค—)

CalmRosebud September 22nd, 2023

@Ralien Thanks, Ralien, for making this Appreciation so Lovely for Papaya! You make my Heart feel Shiny and Glowing.

Love and Courage, Tas

LoveMyMoonflowers September 22nd, 2023
Hello there Meera! @meerasharma12

Youโ€™ve received a beautiful appreciation message from an awesome pawesome appreciator ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Yougotmyback

6d984dfd-e906-4c65-890d-f1c02430a3cf_1695395015.png

1d56ad30-2336-4d8f-8b9b-e9c951f73dfc_1695395238.png

Am being her kind self also sent you a special trophy!

aefdf04b-7d69-43c5-a1f6-aae17bb74d8b_1695395551.png

But wait! โค๏ธ thatโ€™s not it hehe :3 Am would like to share two pictures with you as well!
You can view them here

โค๏ธ A little note from me โค๏ธ

Am thank you so much for taking the time to pen this thoughtful note โค๏ธ you are so appreciated here as well! ๐Ÿ’• thank you for being *you*

Like Am wrote, it really is brave to reach out, Meera, and Iโ€™m really proud of you for being here. I hope things get better for you โค๏ธ we are here for you, always.
GrimSox September 23rd, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers Such a thoughtful and inspiring message! @yougotmyback ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•

Yougotmyback September 23rd, 2023

Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿค—

Yougotmyback September 23rd, 2023

Beautiful graphics! ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ’›

Love the colors too! โœจ

You're amazing.

Thank you for posting. ๐ŸŒฑ

LoveMyMoonflowers September 23rd, 2023

@Yougotmyback

my pleasure! ๐Ÿ’›

heathermarie95 September 23rd, 2023

Hello @Hawaii968

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-09-22-at-9-18-31-pm_1695432061.png

screenshot-2023-09-22-at-9-18-43-pm_1695432073.png

They also sent you flowers!

flowers-cute-dog.gif

To Hawaii968

It is awesome to see all the

positive reviews that you have :D

To Secret Friend

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are.

WishUponAStar968 September 23rd, 2023

@heathermarie95

This gif is so cute! Thank you for making such an sweet post!

Hello, @kindShade6465

Welcome back ๐Ÿ˜„

@innateJoy9602 has sent an appreciation for you, and it reads:

kindshade6465_1695438659.png

Joy has also sent ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป Flowers ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป for you, adding to the aroma of your qualities:

kindshade_1695438734.png

โœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎ

Thank you for spreading love and support to the community, Kind ๐Ÿ˜Š And Joy, thank you for appreciating all Kind does for us ^ ^ You all make this place safe and comfy ๐Ÿค—

HQ images: Shade

๏ปฟJenna!!
@bluerivercares has sent a cute appreciation for you...

jenna_1695439199.png

Blue sends you a high five cheer, and appreciates these qualities in you:

jenna-2_1695439276.png

โœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎ

It's bonkers impressive that you've been here helping members and listeners, being so wonderful since 10 years! I always learn something new in the LSR, thanks to you, Jenna ๐Ÿ˜
Thank you for appreciating, Blue ๐Ÿ˜Š

HQ images: Jenna๏ปฟ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 23rd, 2023

@Jenna you da best! ๐Ÿ’–

BlueRivercares September 23rd, 2023

@grimsmark8 mark thanks for posting and for making these awesome graphics (: keep up the good work and keep on spreading smiles

Jenna October 11th, 2023

@bluerivercares

You're an awesome left-handed pal! Thank you for your appreciation. You're marvelous!

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒŠ ๐Ÿ„ @theboymoana ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ„๐ŸŒธ

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ„ Aloha Moana! You've got an appreciation from someone secret! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ„๐ŸŒธ

The message reads:

moana-2_1695440234.png

Let me just tell you that this secret friend sent the background image for this message!

This friend sends you Pizza ๐Ÿ• as a virtual gift:

moana_1695440308.png

โœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎ

๐ŸŒธ Secret appreciator, I thank you immensely for appreciating Moana. They strike me as such a cool person, surfing ๐Ÿ„ and spreading joy ๐Ÿค—. I feel so grateful to have come across their profile. It gives me such a positive vibe ๐ŸŒธ Thank you, Moana. May you have all the happiness and joy in this life, and may all your dreams come true๐Ÿ˜Š

High resolution images: Surfers

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 23rd, 2023

@grimsmark8

Woohoo Charlie on a roll hehe! This is soooo creatively done! Loooove it!๐Ÿ„โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’–

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž sunnieee thank you, love youuu

theboymoana September 24th, 2023

wow secret friend so so nice ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญthank you have hard week make such better see this ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ๏ธ

@grimsmark8 Thank you to make post and thing so nice and say kind words !! ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ’›โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hello there, @VioletWater ๐Ÿ’œ

๐ŸŒบ@innateJoy9602 has sent an appreciation for you ^ ^

The message reads:

violet_1695441024.png

๐ŸŒบ Joy has also sent you Warm Hugs๐Ÿซ‚, and appreciates these qualities in you:

violet-2_1695441118.png
๏ปฟ

โœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎ

This is what I love about 7cups, new connections, new experiences, new songs... ๐Ÿฅฐ It's magical! Thank you, Violet ๐Ÿ’œ, for being such a wonderful and admired presence here. May you continue to grow and share amazing adventures and new songs. I thank you, Joy, for consistently and sooo beautifully appreciating our community ^ ^

High resolution images: Violet

kindMirage2531 September 23rd, 2023

minimalist-thank-you-card-20230923-101653-0000_1695466132.png

@kindMirage2531 Aww so kind of you, kind ^ ^

kindMirage2531 September 24th, 2023

@grimsmark8 Thank you for your graceful words ๐Ÿ˜Š

It's time, it's timee... It's appreciation time!
We have an appreciation for @yourbuddy30 by @trueconfidant123
the message goes:

yourbuddy_1695560217.png

Confie also sent you flowers as a gift, buddy ^ ^

daisy_1695560239.png

โœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎ

Now this appreciation is something I can really vouch for! I recently graduated from the internship program, and buddy played such a huge role in saving me in the last moments of my internship, my deadlines and guidance haha. Thank you confiee ๐Ÿ˜Š Buddy is indeed the best buddy. I love their sweet profile bio ๐Ÿฅบ Thank you for being there for Confie, me, and so many of us ^ ^ You deserve lots and lots of flowers ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ and love ๐Ÿ’™, buddy ๐Ÿค— May your bond get stronger and stronger, pals ๐Ÿค—

High resolution images: Buddy

trueconfidant123 September 24th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Thank you for the lovely post! ๐Ÿค๐Ÿป๐ŸŒˆ

@trueconfidant123 Thank you for your lovely appreciation and your presence in the comments ^ ^

yourbuddy30 September 24th, 2023

@grimsmark8 Thank you for this post Grims. I am happy I could help you out. I try to give out the best support to all the interns. Thank you for the kind words

@grimsmark8

You're welcome! ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’˜

hug-hugs.gif

yourbuddy30 September 24th, 2023

@trueconfidant123 This is such a sweet gesture Confidant. Thank you. I am so happy you are a part of the team. It's great to see your dedication in posting and engaging the community so well. Thank you for all that you do. I love working with you and hope to see more of your great work in the community

@yourbuddy30

I'm honoured to be working with you, my buddy! ๐Ÿค๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

bow-om-nom.gif

๐Ÿ˜ธ ๏ปฟOur next appurreciation is for @bobCatz ๐Ÿ˜ธ
๐Ÿ’ง and it's been sent by @Waterfallsofnature36 ๐Ÿ’ง
the message reads:

bobcatz-2_1695561731.png

๐Ÿ’ง Waterfalls also appreciates these qualities in you, Catz ^ ^ ๐Ÿ’ง

bobcatz_1695561750.png

Waterfalls has also gifted you a Self-care kit hehe :)

15-self-care-activities-that-take-5-minutes-or-less_1695561775.jpg

โœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎ

๐Ÿ˜ผBobcat, I'm proud of you too! (also as a fellow cat ๐Ÿ˜ผ, but a smol one) ๐Ÿ˜ธ Seeking support after hard-chats, through tough times is one of the most powerful self-care actions you can take. Thank you for acknowledging their victory, Waterfalls ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง^ ^

High resolution images:Bobcat

๐Ÿ’ž ๏ปฟMy my, our serial appreciator ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง @Waterfallsofnature36 ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’งhas sent a message for @AnxiousSub2023 ๐Ÿ’ž
Waterfall says:

anxious_1695562448.jpg

๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ’ž Waterfalls also sends you Warm Hugs to remind you of these qualities in you, Sub ^ ^ ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿซ‚

anxious_1695562462.png

โœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎ

Hello Sub, nice to see you! I don't believe we've run into each other yet ^ ^ Hope you also grace my eyes with your presence, like you do to Waterfalls hehe. *praying to the luck Gods* hahaha.

High resolution images:Sub

CaringSub September 25th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Thank you, sooo much! I am still learning. I deeply appreciate the lind words! ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐ŸฆฅYawwwwwnnn.... (sloth-like behavior) our next appreciation is for @kindHug676

and it's been sent by @bestOak2002

the appreciation reads:

hug_1695563371.png

Oaky sends you a High-five! ๐Ÿ– and sees these qualities in you, KindHug ๐Ÿฆฅ๐Ÿฅบ

kindhug_1695563398.png

โœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎ

Kind, you may not believe it but the rain quote ๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐ŸŒง๏ธ in your bio is among my favourite analogies to understand mindfulness/awareness. It's helped me a lot when I got overwhelmed with negative and dark thoughts. I'm gonna post it here for everyone, sparing 'em a click hehe, I hope it's alright with you:

"Mental health problems don't define who you are. They are something you experience. Like you walk in the rain and you feel the rain but you are not the rain."

Thank you, Oak, ๐Ÿ’š for appreciating KindHug. I'm glad that you get the support you need from Kind. May you keep moving forth and reach the zenith like in your pfp haha. โ›ฐ๏ธ

High resolution images: HugLife

NeurospicyGirl September 24th, 2023

Hi @teenytinyturtle you have received an appreciation from @trueconfidant123

20230924-225637-0000_1695592782.png

You are also being sent some lovely warm hugs

merry-christmas.gif

๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข

๐Ÿฉท๐ŸŒธ a little note from me ๐Ÿฉท๐ŸŒธ

@teenytinyturtle - Thankyou for all you do for the autism community, it's fantastic to have you contributing to this

@trueconfidant123 - I can see from your bio you are a verified listener - thankyou for dedicating your time to people here on cups

๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข