Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

sky2Ocean20 April 25th

@VictoriaLove7

dechinezen-kleuterklas.gif

VictoriaLove7 April 25th

@sky2Ocean20

Thank you, Sky! 🦜ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

aww-thanks.gif

unassumingEyes April 24th

@sky2Ocean20 Thank you for making this 🩷 

@VictoriaLove7 thank you for such a kind message 🩷 it really made my day 🩷 we teens got to stick together- im glad if i can help anyone a little =D 

Ive loved reading the way you seem to analyze each appreciation on here. Its so nice to see the little detials that the team put so much effort in <3

VictoriaLove7 April 24th

@unassumingEyes

Thank you, Eyes!ヽ(◔◡◔)ノ you are one of the awesome teenies! ૮(◉ᴗ◉ )ง

sky2Ocean20 April 25th

@unassumingEyes

Post credit to Vic. ✨

you both are amazing. melting my heart. 💛

melting-heart.gif

sadcat13 April 24th

@TheFantasticPengua has some sunshine and a heartwarming message to share for @frank2

10571df7c0122a67830709a8f87fe285_1713999456.jpg

Pengua highlighted these of your qualities:
🐬 Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view
🐬 Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act
🐬 Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made
🐬 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
🐬 Cheerful - They are fun to be around
🐬 Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense
🐬 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others

open-minded-they-are-able-to-see-things-from-others-point-of-view-patient-they-take-the-time-to-calm-down-before-they-act-accountable-they-own-up-to-commitments-and-promises-that-they-have_1713999512.png

Pengua´s message for you:

I have spoken to Frank a few times in the past, and luckily they've always come back even in the hardest of situations. I truly admire their dedication towards their own goals and mental health, and I hope there are more wonderful journeys to come.

i-have-spoken-to-frank-a-few-times-in-the-past-and-luckily-they-ve-always-come-back-even-in-the-hardest-of-situations-i-truly-admire-their-dedication-towards-their-own-goals-and-mental-health-a_1714000471.png

Thank you for being a member of our community and a great inspiration to your friends with your dedication to your mental health and recovery. You are doing amazing and we are all proud of you 😊

Thank you Pengua for noticing the hard work and dedication of our members, and letting them know how appreciated they are 😊

VictoriaLove7 April 25th

@sadcat13

It is a cute blue theme & Sunshine 🌞❤ theme graphic, cat! 🐈‍⬛/ᐠ •ヮ• マ Ⳋ

There is a Sunshine 🌞❤ on a soft blue sky in the Sunshine 🌞❤ graphic, because Pengu sent Sunshine 🌞❤ 

The Sunshine 🌞❤ peeks among the blue cloud ☁️ ૮꒰˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ꒱ა

The image shows the sentence 'I've got Sunshine 🌞❤ on a cloud day' ☁️ & it makes me hum this song ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

https://tinyurl.com/IveGotSunshine

The message graphic & the qualities graphic are also in soft blue tone ٩(。• ◡ •。)੭

So, the letters color in typing is soft blue & each quality has a blue dolphin 🐬 point (ㅅ´ ˘ `)

sky2Ocean20 April 26th

Heyy heyy 🐾 @coopiecoop 🐾, look what @georginahowe has sent 💗

h9bw1nf-imgur_1714105497.png

georgina told us the amazing qualities you have 🐾

due-26_1714105712.png

And also here is a special 🤗warm hug🤗 for you

cat-1046343-1280_1714105752.jpg

💗💗💗 Thank you for being here with us. 💗💗💗

VictoriaLove7 April 26th

@sky2Ocean20

It is a cute cat 😸^•⩊•^ theme graphic, Sky! 🦜ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

It is a cat /ᐠ >⩊<マ Ⳋ  theme because cookies pfp is cats ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

There are grey & white cats in various poses, sitting, waving, scratching eyes, relaxing, standing. The cats have these faces ฅ^ᴖﻌᴖ^ฅ  ^•⩊•^  ^ᵔ⩊ᵔ^  /ᐠᴖ⩊ᴖマ Ⳋ  ᓚ₍^-⩊-^₎  ₍^ↀᆺↀ^₎

The qualities graphic has the face of a grey cat (≽^ↀﻌↀ^≼) as a background graphic.

The font color in the graphics is purplish. So, the letters color for the names in typing is purplish. There are cat paws ฅ ฅ in typing because there are cat paws 🐾 in the message graphic. The hearts 💗 in typing is pink because pink is in a similar color tone as purplish /ᐠ •ヮ• マ Ⳋ

The warm hug is an orange 🍊 cat with this face ฅ₍^•⩊•^₎ฅ

Hey hey @Sadcat13 your awesome self has received a sweet thank-you note from @WeEarth who addresses you as one of their best-friends, which I feel, is quite an honor in itself.🥰

image_1714131458.png

Earthy friend wants to send you some sweet dessert as well. So now what better than shredded apple-popsicles for you!💛

Fresh and ultra yummm hehe!

image_1714131369.png

Ooh wait, there's more😮 ~ a self-appreciation!

image_1714131517.png

I'm so proud of youu for sending yourself a reminder to pat your back for pushing through the times life isn't as smooth sailing and to encourage yourself to keep doing your best.

Yes, that's enough, indeed. Way to go, Cat!💛

Alsooo, a self-care kit, purrfect for the pawesome you!💛

image_1714131681.png

WeEarth April 26th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Whoaha, sun this post is amazing and i really really loved it! 💓😍😍 I wish I could see this post everyday!😁 Thank you my amazing friend, sun 💜

@sadcat13 your self appreciation message is so warming and I related the words to my situation. Thank you cat for this note, it might be an appreciation for you my friend, but it made me feel better. 😊

@WeEarth

Awww made my day, thankieeesss, lovely!😘💗

animated-greeting-card-you-are-smart.gif

incoming-hug-inuyasha.gif

love-you.gif

WeEarth April 26th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thannnkk yoouu 😍😍🥰❤️

happy-dance-excited.gif

sadcat13 April 26th

@WeEarth thank you for your kind words, it made my day 😊 also, glad my message made you feel better, I don't mind sharing the appreciation with you 😊

WeEarth May 2nd

@sadcat13

kawaii-bunny.gif

VictoriaLove7 April 26th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very cute black cat 🐈‍⬛ /ᐠ •ヮ• マ Ⳋ theme graphics, Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)❤

It is a black cat 🐈‍⬛ theme because it is for cat ᓚ₍^•⩊•^₎ 

There is a cute black cat 🐈‍⬛ holding the message. The cat ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ is wearing smoll rainbowy 🌈 colors Sunflowers 🌻, yellow 𑁍 green 𑁍 orange 🍊 𑁍 soft blue 𑁍 purple 𑁍 red 𑁍 as a crown 👑

It is Sunflowers 🌻 because cat 🐈‍⬛ likes Sunflowers 🌻 (*´◡`*)

There is an earth 🌏 with rainbowy 🌈 colorful parts that are the same colors as the Sunflowers 🌻 that the cat wears as a crown 👑 purple, orange 🍊,  yellow, soft blue, & green because it is from Earth 🌏  (*´꒳`*)

There are also soft orange 𑁍soft peach 🍑  𑁍 , purple 𑁍 , & pink  𑁍 Sunflowers 🌻 around the cat ^•⩊•^ & there are red apples 🍎 because cat 🐈‍⬛ likes apples 🍎 

On the sky, there are yellow ⋆, green ⋆, white ⋆, & blue ⋆ smoll stars ⋆

The background colors are rainbowy 🌈 colors, peach 🍑, orange 🍊,  yellowgreen, blue, & purple 

The font color for the names is soft blue because it is one of the colors of the Sunflowers 🌻 𑁍, the sky, & the earth 🌏

The font color for the message is red because it is the color of the apples 🍎(๑•᎑•๑) 

The letters color for the message in typing is blue because the font color for the names in the first graphic is blue. The letters color for the names in typing is red because the font color for the message in the graphics is red. The hearts 💛 in typing are yellow because it is one of the Sunflowers 🌻 color, one of the Earth's 🌏 color, one of the rainbowy 🌈 colors in the background of the first graphic, & it is the color of the apples 🍎 popsicles ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤ᕙ(ᵔоᵔ)ᕗ

The apple 🍎 popsicles image look yumm (っ˘ڡ˘🍎ς)

The second message graphic is also a cute black cat 🐈‍⬛ theme! ≽^ᴖ⩊^≼ 

There is a black cat 🐈‍⬛  wearing colorful lights at the bottom. On top of the graphic there is the word, ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ& there are white, black, calico, & grey smoll cats wearing party hats, a scarf, & ribbon 🎀

The cats ≽^•⩊•^≼ have these faces ᓚ₍^•⩊•^₎ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ /ᐠ - ˕ -マ ₍^•ﻌ•^₎

The cat at the bottom of the graphic has soft pink ears, yellow & black eyes, red nose, & this face (^^

On the background there are cats with various faces (^•ﻌ•^) (^>⩊<^)

The font color for the message is red because the font color for the message in the first graphic is red. The font color for 'Sadcat sweet message to self' is black because the cat ᓚ₍^•⩊•^₎ color in the graphic is black & because cat's pfp is a black cat 🐈‍⬛ 

The kit image also has a cat /ᐠ ᴖヮᴖ マ Ⳋ theme. There is a yellow cat ₍^•ꈊ•^₎ shape facial mask, an 'I meow this facial mask' with a cat ^•ﻌ•^ image on it, love hearts 💗 candies 🍬, love hearts 💕 theme lip balm, love hearts 💖 set, & soft pink flowers ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)

@VictoriaLove7

Oomigosh the detailing!😍

You're a star, Vicc, thank youuuu, for shining so bright always, specially in this lovely thread!❤

VictoriaLove7 April 27th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine! 🌞❤ for your hard work & the time you spent in creating super cute graphics that makes the appreciation even more meaningful (∩˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ∩)❤  you are the one who is owlways shining brightly! ୧( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )୨💖

sadcat13 April 26th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou awwww, thank youuuuu for these beautiful graphics and kind words 😭 the apple popsicles made me so happy, thank you from the bottom of my heart 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 *shares one with you and earth

WeEarth May 2nd

@sadcat13

Loved it cat, thank you so much❤️🩵🩷💚🧡💛

ChromaticFinss April 27th

Hey hey! @SillyPrettyBella86, Here is a sweet little appreciation from @CalmRosebud

untitled-800-x-600-px-20240427-233938-0000_1714241795.png

@SillyPrettyBella86, Thanks for existing here Bella!! People like you are ones keeping the world kinder 💜

But don't forget to be kind to yourself too!! 😊

@CalmRosebud definitely cares about you, that's why they have sent a healing tea for you ☺🥺☕ 💜

untitled-800-x-600-px-20240427-234345-0000_1714241940.png

Bella, Savour your tea! And Keep Amazing!! 💜🥺 

Appreciator : @CalmRosebud

Appreciated Peer : @SillyPrettyBella86

Graphics Created By : @ChromaticFinss

CalmRosebud April 27th

What a cute and perfect appreciation chromatic fins!!!!! I didn’t give you much to work with and you turned out the most lovely graphic! Thank you so much!!!!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🥰🎶🍀🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬I sure hope silly pretty Bella sees this and likes it!!!!!!

@CalmRosebud , I'm glad that you liked it Bud 🥺🌹 .. I really enjoyed making this poodle graphics ☺.

I hope you didn't miss the lil rose bud which Puppy has 🙈🌹💛

SillyPrettyBella86 April 27th

@ChromaticFinss

@CalmRosebud

Thank you so much for this sweet post!  The words are so meaningful and I love how cute it is! Thank you so very very much!💕

ChromaticFinss April 28th

@SillyPrettyBella86 Always Welcome 😊💛

VictoriaLove7 April 27th

@ChromaticFinss

It is a cute bichon frise woof woof 🐶 theme graphic, Finss! 🐟 𓆝 ϵ( 'Θ' )϶

It is a bichon frise doggo ૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა theme because it is for Bella ૮⍝•ꈊ•⍝ა & Bella's pfp is a white bichon frise ૮ ᴖﻌᴖ ა

There are various poses of brown bichon frise doggo in the message graphic; waving ૮( • ᴥ •⍝ა, sleeping ૮₍ -ᴥ- ₎ა , smiling & wagging its tail ᓚ૮₍ •ܫ• ₎ა 

There are black paw prints 🐾 & outlines of paw prints 🐾 on top right corner. There is a paw 🐾 with heart shape paw trace ᯓᡣ𐭩

There are yellow & peach confetti 🎊 on a splashes of blue, teal & white background graphic.

The healing tea 🍵 graphic is also a cute doggo 🐶 theme. It is a white bichon frise wearing a soft pink rose because it is from Rose 🌹 The doggo has a soft pink tongue & this face ૮₍   ₎ა

There is a paw print 🐾 trace in a shape of a heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 & there are black & outlines of paw prints 🐾 on top right corner & yellow & peach confetti ༘˚⋆ on a splashes of blue, teal & white background graphic. ૮₍ • ᴥ • ₎ა

The healing tea 🍵 cup has a tea bag & it has soft pink blushes & this face (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠

The letters color in typing are blue, teal, & soft blue because the background of the graphic are splashes of blue, teal, & soft blue colors & the hearts 💜 in typing are purple ૮ ᴖﻌᴖ ა

@VictoriaLove7 7d94a9ee1300592a932cd3e7edc5f0cf_1714311428.jpg

🎤 You are my Sunshine! 🎵

My only Sunshine! 🎵

You make me happyyyiee 🎶

When Skies are greyyy.... 🎶

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou , you never know,🎶 you never know.... How much @WeEarth loves you .. 🥺💛

I would love to deliver🎁 you a sweet little appreciation note 💌 from @WeEarth 🌎 💛

Want to see? ☀️

untitled-800-x-600-px-20240428-000324-0000_1714243582.png

Sweet right? 🤗

But @WeEarth wants to make it sweeterrr.. .. With a sweetest dessert 🥰😋

20240428-001230-0000_1714244147.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🤗 Never take your sunshine away from @WeEarth and from Cups 💛

Appreciator : @WeEarth

Appreciated Peer : @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Graphics created by : ChromaticFinss

Want to spread smiles?

We invite you to join our team here: https://forms.gle/rgPfNwytBgJRChp7A

Let's together spread hundred or more smiles every week ☺

Keep Swimming 🐠🐋🐟

VictoriaLove7 April 27th

@ChromaticFinss

It is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ & Earth 🌏 theme graphic, Finss! 🐟 𓆡 ϵ( 'Θ' )϶

It is Sunshine 🌞❤ & earth 🌏 theme because it is for Sunshine 🌞❤ from Earth 🌏 ૮꒰˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ꒱ა

There is a yellow orange 🍊 Sunshine 🌞❤ & blue green Earth 🌏 walking in the blue sky among the purplish & blue cloud ☁️,  hand in hand. The Sunshine 🌞❤ is whistling & the Earth 🌏 is smiling. The Sunshine 🌞❤ has this face (ง ◉ з ◉)ง  & the Earth 🌏 has this face ヽ(◉◡◉)ノ

The Sunshine 🌞❤ is whistling because there is Sunshine 🌞❤ song ♪◝(ᵔᵕᵔ)◜♪

There are outlines of gold yellow Sunshine 🌞❤ & there are tiny black hearts 💕 on top of the graphic & tiny white stars ⋆ ⋆

The second graphic is a sweet cake with blueberries 🫐 & strawberries 🍓 & the Earth 🌏 gives a soft pink flower ৶७ to Sunshine 🌞❤

The Sunshine 🌞❤ has soft pink blushes & this face (´◡`

The earth 🌏 has this face (/ ◔◡ ◔)/ & wears soft pink sneakers 👟

The letters colors in typing are gold because the outlines of Sunshine in the graphic is gold. The letters are yellow & orange 🍊 because the Sunshine 🌞❤ color in the graphic is yellow with orange 🍊 shines. The letters color is brown because the color of the cake is brown, green because the color of the land of earth 🌏 is green. The hearts 💛 in typing is yellow because the Sunshine 🌞❤ color is yellow ヾ(๑╹ヮ╹๑)ノ”

WeEarth April 28th

@VictoriaLove7

❤️💚🩷💛🩵🧡

sending-love.gif

VictoriaLove7 April 28th

@WeEarth

images-4_1714325182.jpeg

@VictoriaLove7 Thank you Victoria 💛

VictoriaLove7 April 28th

@ChromaticFinss

Thank *you*, Finss  🐟 𓆟 for your works in making cute graphics! ϵ( ᵔΘᵔ )϶

WeEarth April 28th

@ChromaticFinss

Whoah🥹🤩🤩 Finsss, I love this incredible fantabulous post 💓 I am sure, sun will also love! Thank you my rocking star for this rocking post ❤️ I am not getting enough words to appreciate you, my friend. Thank you for everything you are doing here! 

Keep Swimming 🩵🧡💛💚🩷❤️

@sunisshiningandsoareyou

Let's take a selfie...Sun, Finss...Smile pleease.......😀

riko-saikawa.gif

Click Click

@WeEarth @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 693e05d2b5ad5ec9b1f8f64786c89ca4_1714311270.jpg

@ChromaticFinss

Finss, you absolutely nailed this appreciation, goshnessss! I love how adorable entire post is, right from your melodious singing xD to the cutu graphics and fun lil stickers. Thank youu for personalizing this so so sunn-ily, I truly appreciate the time and thought you've put into making it extra special and sweet for us!🤗❤

@WeEarth

Earthy friend, thank you for thinking of me. I'm happy to be the sunshine in your life hehe, and walking hand-in-hand with you, is the best feeling ever!🥰❤

The dessert was super yummm, I'm glad you know one of the quickest ways to my heart is through feeding me delicious baked-goods lol!😂❤

Ooh and us three look too cute in that picture xD defo framing it on the walls of my heart!😍❤

big-hug-bear.gif

WeEarth May 2nd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Oh no sun, how can I miss this post??😕

Why I am not getting notification for some posts?🤔🤔

Anyway, I always look up to your post, my friend 🩷❤️🩵💚🧡

sending-you-love-sending-virtual-hug.gif

@WeEarth

Aw sometimes when our replies receive an upvote after we've been tagged in the same forum thread, the upvote notification cancels out the tag notification and only the recent most notifications appear in our list, whether from upvotes or tags. 

A lot of hits and misses here hehe. 

Glad you did find it though, perks of being subscribed to this thread and a part of PAT? :P

Lots of love and many hugs back, Earthy friend!🤗💖

WeEarth May 8th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

ohh, what?? let me have a closer look at your message sun......🧐

Yes, my friend. Thank you for letting me know that 😃

kiss.gif